Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews

85 Reviews for Torrchez Entertainment, LLC

85 Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 09/16/2011

I'm very impress with the DJ services, Will kept a bunch of kids and adults dancing on the floor the entire night, he is very flexible and professional, he knows what he's doing. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations to Sophia on her Quinceanera! You all did a fabulous job with the decor and dance routines! I enjoyed every minute! Thank you for your great feedback!

Angie · Married on 09/07/2011

I can't say enough about them. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was extremely special. Very professional and reliable. Highly recommend.

J · Married on 11/06/2010

Torrchez Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding and we were very pleased with their services. Mr. Sanchez went to the venue before the event for a walk-through, was always very responsive and helped select a few important songs before the big day. All our guests were thrilled with the music we selected to introduce the wedding party and the overall selection for the night! The best pictures I got were from the reception - a packed dance floor with everybody smiling and breaking it down!!

We are incredibly grateful to Torrchez Entertainment for being a wonderful and reliable vendor. Wedding planning is not easy and you need people who can truly deliver on your big day! That's exactly what we got.

Incredibly grateful,

Jess & Walter

Kristina · Married on 10/01/2008

Willie was awesome - so professional and accommodating to both our requests and our guests. Definitely recommend hiring him.

• User3945909 · event on: 08/02/2013

Torrchez Entertainment provided professional, excellent service for this event. They were on time, collaborative and ensured consistency of performance throughout the entire program. They shephered the event through the end. What an awesome team!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed making your event a successful one! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jennifer · event on: 02/22/2014

The services provided by this dynamic duo was impeccable. They were fun, energetic and kept the crowd moving. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will use them for upcoming events.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

We were super excited to be part of your event! We look forward to future events with Sports and Health!

Dina · event on: 09/08/2013

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC did an amazing job for our annual Teens Against Violence Zumbathon. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Lisa · event on: 08/20/2014

From planning to execution, this DJ was so easy to work with! We had weather impact our outdoor plans and he was super flexible in changing the set up last minute. He really "read" the audience as to which songs got everyone up and dancing. The music was an important part of our evening and he nailed it!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you! I look forward to working with you again! I had fun and thanks for the great food!

Sally · Married on 12/02/2016

Definitely go for it! I recommended you to my sister-in-law's office. I went to their holiday party, and their DJ was less than excellent, especially compared to you.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks Sally! Your guests gave us great feedback and kept me busy with their requests! I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations. Happy Holidays!!

Planned ahead in plenty of time with information on music style and songs desired. Very professional yet very approachable at the same time. Very efficient with all the necessary introductions and equipment; the extra lighting enhancements were top notch and added just enough ambiance to our reception.