Torrchez Entertainment Reviews

Torrchez Entertainment 1
Torrchez Entertainment 2
Torrchez Entertainment 3

Jorge · Married on 05/03/2014

Mr. Willie Sanchez (or DJ Hercules, as known in the Salsa Scene), provided an outstanding performance during our wedding. Mr. Sanchez punctuality, professionalism, work ethics and flexibility were key notes to the success of our event. Mr. Sanchez performance exceeded our expectations. We are glad we hired Mr. Sanchez to be a key element to our wedding and without any doubt, we'd recommend his services to anyone. Willie, Thank you for making our special day a better one. IF anyone needs a good, reliable DJ, Mr. Sanchez is your best choice.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your business!! It was my pleasure to make your special day a successful one!

Gayle · Married on 04/26/2014

He was fantastic, vibrant, affordable, and overall a great fit for our event. We will absolutely use him again in the future! - Gayle Terrio, Special Event Director at Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion

Sent on 02/27/2017

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your event. Congratulations on a successful event!

Jennifer · event on 02/22/2014

The services provided by this dynamic duo was impeccable. They were fun, energetic and kept the crowd moving. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will use them for upcoming events.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

We were super excited to be part of your event! We look forward to future events with Sports and Health!

Dina · event on 09/08/2013

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC did an amazing job for our annual Teens Against Violence Zumbathon. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 03/07/2014

mercedes · Married on 09/01/2013

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC, DJ Hercules was absolutely amazing!!! 5 Star service from start to finish. The husband & wife team where responsive, attentive, and genuinely interested in making my event the priority. The music was amazing for both ceremony and reception. I still have wedding guest requests for copies of the music played at the reception. I love the fact that DJ Hercules was overly prepared and ready for all situations at hand. For example, Rain towards the end of my patio reception literally 5-7 min later system set up in side and music continued for the rest of the festivities. Also, he really watched the flow of events and timed some of my favorite songs so perfectly i found myself giving him the thumbs up sign during the event! DJ hercules made my event amazing he transformed my small patio wedding into a elegant soiree that transformed every couple in the venue back to their wedding day. Dj hercules had every age group dancing from 3 years old up to 80 something. Thank you so much Dj Hercules your talents are priceless!!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

dina · Married on 08/31/2013

Dj Hercules was very helpful, he put attention to details. I have no complaints about him and we were very happy with his services for our wedding ceremony and reception. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone. Thank you DJ Hercules for helping to make our wedding memorable!!

Sent on 09/05/2013
  • User3945909 · event on 08/02/2013

Torrchez Entertainment provided professional, excellent service for this event. They were on time, collaborative and ensured consistency of performance throughout the entire program. They shephered the event through the end. What an awesome team!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed making your event a successful one! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jeffrey · Married on 06/08/2013

DJ Hercules from Torrchez Entertainment (http://torrchezent.com) was the most professional wedding vendor we dealt with. He helped plan our timeline for the ceremony and reception, Our wedding day of coordinator got sick and didn't have a back up. He stepped in and helped to coordinate the reception working with the photographer, avoiding what could have been a disaster.

At the reception he got everyone involved with the festivities and kept the dance floor packed. I got so many compliments from my guest that this was one of the funnest wedding they have attended and everyone left in a good mood and smiling. People are still talking about the music and dancing.

If you like salsa, jazz or old school hip hop then you can't go wrong with DJ Hercules. This is the only vendor I rated 5/5 and it was well deserved.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Carlos · Married on 05/04/2013

It was truly a blessing to have William Sanchez Jr. as the DJ and MC for our wedding. His ability to read the crowd and mood of the party at all times, was priceless. He literally kept people on the dance floor the whole time with perfectly timed transitions and mixes. My wife and I had fun at our own wedding as if we were guests to someone else's great party. He was also the MC for the wedding with flawless timing and great humorous moments. He is extremely professional and will set up meetings prior to the wedding date looking into the most minute of details. We consider ourselves to be pretty much "on top of things", but he continuously answered questions that we didn't know we should have been asking. I have had the pleasure of knowing Willy for years now, and the certainty that I had that he would make a truly special moment a truly memorable one, was confirmed 10-fold. I truly recommend Willy with the highest regards. Look no further, this is your guy...

Sent on 07/18/2013

Bianca · Married on 02/14/2013

Dear EventWire,

We had the best experience with Torrchez Entertainment on our very special wedding day!! We were impressed from the time we met William until the end of our wedding. His expertise, professionalism and flexibility was exceptional!! The minute I walked into our reception, I was amazed with the equipment, lighting, and setup. Everything was perfect!! I will recommend Torrchez Entertainment in a heartbeat!!

Thank you for all your outstanding services!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Alicia · Married on 12/11/2011

DJ Hercules was the best thing that happened to my wedding. The music was the one thing that didn't go wrong. I initially had to change the date of my wedding and it was no problem. DJ Hercules was happy to accomodate the new date that came 6 months later. He had the timing planned to a tee and worked with my other vendors so I wouldn't have to. The stress factor was cut in half and the schedule of the day went off without a hitch. I highly recommend DJ Hercules.

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 09/16/2011

I'm very impress with the DJ services, Will kept a bunch of kids and adults dancing on the floor the entire night, he is very flexible and professional, he knows what he's doing. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations to Sophia on her Quinceanera! You all did a fabulous job with the decor and dance routines! I enjoyed every minute! Thank you for your great feedback!

Angie · Married on 09/07/2011

I can't say enough about them. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was extremely special. Very professional and reliable. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2013

J · Married on 11/06/2010

Torrchez Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding and we were very pleased with their services. Mr. Sanchez went to the venue before the event for a walk-through, was always very responsive and helped select a few important songs before the big day. All our guests were thrilled with the music we selected to introduce the wedding party and the overall selection for the night! The best pictures I got were from the reception - a packed dance floor with everybody smiling and breaking it down!!

We are incredibly grateful to Torrchez Entertainment for being a wonderful and reliable vendor. Wedding planning is not easy and you need people who can truly deliver on your big day! That's exactly what we got.

Incredibly grateful,

Jess & Walter

Sent on 02/18/2014

Kristina · Married on 10/01/2008

Willie was awesome - so professional and accommodating to both our requests and our guests. Definitely recommend hiring him.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Sally · Married on 12/02/2016

Definitely go for it! I recommended you to my sister-in-law's office. I went to their holiday party, and their DJ was less than excellent, especially compared to you.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sally! Your guests gave us great feedback and kept me busy with their requests! I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations. Happy Holidays!!

Planned ahead in plenty of time with information on music style and songs desired. Very professional yet very approachable at the same time. Very efficient with all the necessary introductions and equipment; the extra lighting enhancements were top notch and added just enough ambiance to our reception.

Sent on 07/15/2013