Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews

85 Reviews for Torrchez Entertainment, LLC

85 Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 12/05/2015

It was a pleasure to work with William from the very beginning. He took our requests and made awesome playlists from them. He took the time to listen to our wants and suggested honorable mentions of our diseased family members. This added such a unique personal touch, that family and friends enjoyed. There was nothing unclear with his services and cost. His timely and organized emails made the music one less hassle to deal with. We felt entirely satisfied with the music and lighting. His personable nature and big smile made all the difference to our wedding. We strongly recommend William for your next event!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! Your guests were alot of fun! You both did a great job putting it all together. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Liz · Married on 11/28/2015

Torrchez Entertainment DJs are the BEST! My guests & I didn't want to stop dancing, from the first dance, through the last song of the night! There wasn't a time that the dance floor was even remotely empty! I hired Torrchez Entertainment because of how popular they are, and wasn't let down at all. I am so grateful for their services and professionalism! You won't be let down. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations to you both!! It was our pleasure and honor to be part of your special day!

I first saw William DJ one of my friends wedding and I knew that I wanted to have him DJ our wedding. From the first time we met with him, William was very polite, friendly and professional. He definitely cares about his clients and really focuses on the details so that he can make your wedding day memorable. He is very well prepared and provided us with helpful suggestions as well. He was very responsive throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding he definitely delivered a fun time. My groom and I had a blast and danced the night away till the end. After the last song we chanted for one more song and he graciously played one more song, we just didn't want the night to end. After the wedding all our guest raved about the music and how much fun they had. Thank you William for making our special day a fun and memorable success.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations!! Thank you for your feedback! We had a great time making your day memorable!

Cristal · Married on 10/03/2015

I had just picked the venue, signed with a wedding planner and knew that music was IMPORTANT. My then fiance and I really LOVE to dance and were very particular on who we would like to play that day. Our wedding planner Bodamaestra recommended Will since she had just worked with him and really liked his service. From day one of meeting Will, he had already set up a mock timeline, set up some uplighting in the venue and really was professional. It was that moment that i knew i could count on Will. I am so glad that i did! He played amazing music that had a crowd on the dancefloor the WHOLE NIGHT. He also was great in transitions for each event during the reception, provided additional lighting and was flexible with his time with us. He also played music during the cocktail hour which i had never seen at a wedding before. It is now three weeks later and i have friends tell me that they had not had as much fun as they did at our wedding, at any other wedding before. I was THAT bride that danced ALL NIGHT was well. It was just a perfect day and i wanted to thank Will for his help. Even when the venue wasnt providing everything they had mentioned and were slipping up, Will dealt with it all very easily. I would recommend Will to EVERYONE!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We had alot fun being involved in your special day!! Congratulations and great job putting it all together!
  • User4191872 · 2+ years ago

Will with Torrchez Entertainment was excellent. He is very personable, and we took advantage of his being bilingual for our multicultural guests. He answered all of our questions and integrated our ideas into his plan for our day. We had a couple of logistical bumps on the wedding day itself, but Will's expert DJing and MCing skills smoothed them over, that guests didn't even notice. Thank you Torrchez!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations! We had a great time! Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!

Claudia · Married on 05/23/2015

Where do I begin, DJ Hercules is THE BEST! He listened, gave advice, and his communication made planning our wedding reception an easy task. He was well prepared, organized, tech savvy (which was great for our social promo) and such a positive person to work with. Our reception looked amazing, thanks to all his uplights and monograms. It transformed the room completely! His music selection was on point and made everyone in the room dance,

Sent on 06/19/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! It was a great day! You guys did an excellent job putting it all together! Many great ideas and your guests were a blast! Congratulations!

Abby · Married on 05/16/2015

William was great to work with. He was very responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding. He did a great job at the wedding with keeping our guests up and dancing! He also did the up lighting for the reception which was beautiful! Don't hesitate to hire him!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Abby and Mike, You did a great job putting it together! Your family and guests are a lot of fun! It was a pleasure to meet all of them. Congratulations!! Will and Emilly

Devin · Married on 05/09/2015

Great DJ. Great Music. Super flexible and easy to work with. Will definitely use his services again!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your staff! We look forward to being at your service again!

John · Married on 12/20/2014

If anyone who get married i would recommend this DJ to them he was awesome.time management of each step of our wedding was perfect song he play was great also thanks for being part of our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to cater to your party! Congratulations!

Absolutely amazing service! Professional, thorough, and friendly. Recommend 100%.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks for your feedback! We had alot of fun. Congratulations!!

Roberto · Married on 09/27/2014

William was great from beginning to end. He accommodated to all of our needs and made us feel at ease at all times. He showed a great level of professionalism and experience. I would definitely use him for future events and refer him to family and friends.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. You and Rachael did a great job putting it together. It was a beautiful event. Congratulations!

We had a great time. He's a fun, very professional and attentive. He made the wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to serve you on your special day.

Luis · Married on 09/14/2014

Will was great to work with and you could tell that he had a ton of experience. I would definitely do business with again. Thanks Will!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you!! Congrats to you and Ashley! Great job putting it all together.

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

He will go the extra mile to accomodate your requests. Every song asked for was provided. Very professional. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We had fun and your guests were great! Congratulations!!

- Torrchez Entertainment, LLC was a great. Will (DJ Hercules) and his wife that assisted in the set up was wonderful. We thank him personally for making our wedding reception very memorable. The music was good. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Even our family and friend who do not normally dance - we would definitely recommend Torrchez Entertainment. Thanks.
    DJ Hercules can be found playing at TSR AKA - The Salsa Room in Arlington VA. We know that we will continue to enjoy his music there. Thank you.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! Your guests were lots of fun! Congratulations!

MICHAEL · Married on 08/02/2014

DJ Hercules (William Sanchez) Has a love and mastery of music. He is a perfectionist that is prepared to go above and beyond at any moment in any event. He takes every aspect of the services he provides and its quality very personal and his ability to have every song and easily capture the mood of his audience is a peace of mind that goes beyond money. Definite 6 stars...

Sent on 08/19/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure making your day an unforgettable one.

Violeta · Married on 07/19/2014

DJ Hercules with Torrchez entertainment was so great at our wedding. He was a great MC and very easy to work with! We used him for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, and after party! He listened to me, and requests, we had salsa, bachata and top 40 at the wedding reception, it was so much fun! At the after party he brought out lights and the fun continued!! He definitely knew what we wanted and delivered. Pricing was more than reasonable, we had up lights, a globolight, multi colored lights for after party, he brought his own equipment, it was a stellar night.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

We had fun doing your event! Thank you for your review! Congratulations!!

Jorge · Married on 05/03/2014

Mr. Willie Sanchez (or DJ Hercules, as known in the Salsa Scene), provided an outstanding performance during our wedding. Mr. Sanchez punctuality, professionalism, work ethics and flexibility were key notes to the success of our event. Mr. Sanchez performance exceeded our expectations. We are glad we hired Mr. Sanchez to be a key element to our wedding and without any doubt, we'd recommend his services to anyone. Willie, Thank you for making our special day a better one. IF anyone needs a good, reliable DJ, Mr. Sanchez is your best choice.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your business!! It was my pleasure to make your special day a successful one!

Gayle · Married on 04/26/2014

He was fantastic, vibrant, affordable, and overall a great fit for our event. We will absolutely use him again in the future! - Gayle Terrio, Special Event Director at Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion

Sent on 02/27/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your event. Congratulations on a successful event!

mercedes · Married on 09/01/2013

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC, DJ Hercules was absolutely amazing!!! 5 Star service from start to finish. The husband & wife team where responsive, attentive, and genuinely interested in making my event the priority. The music was amazing for both ceremony and reception. I still have wedding guest requests for copies of the music played at the reception. I love the fact that DJ Hercules was overly prepared and ready for all situations at hand. For example, Rain towards the end of my patio reception literally 5-7 min later system set up in side and music continued for the rest of the festivities. Also, he really watched the flow of events and timed some of my favorite songs so perfectly i found myself giving him the thumbs up sign during the event! DJ hercules made my event amazing he transformed my small patio wedding into a elegant soiree that transformed every couple in the venue back to their wedding day. Dj hercules had every age group dancing from 3 years old up to 80 something. Thank you so much Dj Hercules your talents are priceless!!!

dina · Married on 08/31/2013

Dj Hercules was very helpful, he put attention to details. I have no complaints about him and we were very happy with his services for our wedding ceremony and reception. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone. Thank you DJ Hercules for helping to make our wedding memorable!!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/08/2013

DJ Hercules from Torrchez Entertainment (http://torrchezent.com) was the most professional wedding vendor we dealt with. He helped plan our timeline for the ceremony and reception, Our wedding day of coordinator got sick and didn't have a back up. He stepped in and helped to coordinate the reception working with the photographer, avoiding what could have been a disaster.

At the reception he got everyone involved with the festivities and kept the dance floor packed. I got so many compliments from my guest that this was one of the funnest wedding they have attended and everyone left in a good mood and smiling. People are still talking about the music and dancing.

If you like salsa, jazz or old school hip hop then you can't go wrong with DJ Hercules. This is the only vendor I rated 5/5 and it was well deserved.

Carlos · Married on 05/04/2013

It was truly a blessing to have William Sanchez Jr. as the DJ and MC for our wedding. His ability to read the crowd and mood of the party at all times, was priceless. He literally kept people on the dance floor the whole time with perfectly timed transitions and mixes. My wife and I had fun at our own wedding as if we were guests to someone else's great party. He was also the MC for the wedding with flawless timing and great humorous moments. He is extremely professional and will set up meetings prior to the wedding date looking into the most minute of details. We consider ourselves to be pretty much "on top of things", but he continuously answered questions that we didn't know we should have been asking. I have had the pleasure of knowing Willy for years now, and the certainty that I had that he would make a truly special moment a truly memorable one, was confirmed 10-fold. I truly recommend Willy with the highest regards. Look no further, this is your guy...

Bianca · Married on 02/14/2013

Dear EventWire,

We had the best experience with Torrchez Entertainment on our very special wedding day!! We were impressed from the time we met William until the end of our wedding. His expertise, professionalism and flexibility was exceptional!! The minute I walked into our reception, I was amazed with the equipment, lighting, and setup. Everything was perfect!! I will recommend Torrchez Entertainment in a heartbeat!!

Thank you for all your outstanding services!!

Alicia · Married on 12/11/2011

DJ Hercules was the best thing that happened to my wedding. The music was the one thing that didn't go wrong. I initially had to change the date of my wedding and it was no problem. DJ Hercules was happy to accomodate the new date that came 6 months later. He had the timing planned to a tee and worked with my other vendors so I wouldn't have to. The stress factor was cut in half and the schedule of the day went off without a hitch. I highly recommend DJ Hercules.