73 Reviews for Torrchez Entertainment, LLC

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (2)
Flat Screen (1)
69 Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews

William was a PLUS in the party. He helped to coordinate the event by helping with the program. He was very professional, show up on time, always available to help in any need. But the most that called my attention was his kindness, excellent person and excellent DJ.
Thank You Williams.

Profile Picture Nury, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will is knowledgeable , professional, caring , flexible, responsible and energetic.
Our wedding was a success in part because of Will’s input . Without a doubt, we would recommend Will’s services .

Profile Picture Carolina, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent!!! We couldn’t have found a better DJ for our special day. William was so professional and knowledgeable making the whole process very easy going. He is the best! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Will as the DJ for our wedding and he was excellent. He was attentive and made sure that he asked the right questions about what we were looking for, when to make announcements, and the right music to play. He also visited the venue in advance to make sure everything was in order. He kept the jams coming all night, and everyone loved it! I would highly, highly recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Hercules dj'd my event, The Salsa and Bachata Block Party downtown Silver Spring on Friday September 15, 2017! We had over 1000 people and DJ Hercules kept everyone dancing. Everyone thought he was a GREAT DJ. He was professional and he was having fun at the DJ deck. He danced, he sang along, He was clearly having fun too and that added to the party ambiance. He was the perfect DJ.

Torrchez Entertainment is a very professional company. I was impressed with the way they carried themselves from the day I hired them to the very end. I highly recommend this company and DJ Hercules for the best entertainment. You will not be disappointed. I was not disappointed. #HappyCustomer.. I will surely hire him again for one of my events. Yes, I am very impressed!

Profile Picture Ra, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Torrchez did our holiday party which was for an apartment community of over 300 people of all ages and cultures. His set up was quick and looked totally professional. I've used other DJ's that I've had to supply with a table and table covering, not the case here. The music selection was perfect and he catered to requests. The sound quality was amazing. He even played later than originally planned and was extremely accommodating. I plan to use his service again. He was great to work with and our party was a huge hit!

Profile Picture Nerissa , 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

William did an amazing job being the dj at my daughters party! Everything went smoothly! Highly recommend that everyone chooses him to be their dj hes the best!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Great team and extremely professional and patient. Will and Emily were amazing to work with and exceeded our expections. They created custom gobos for us, did song mixes for introductions, and kept the crowd going. Our guests raved about them and sang their praises. We had a blended cultural wedding with people from all around the world and they catered to that. I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Minette, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Torrchez Entertainment provides high quality DJ services. Requests are incorporated in an extensive music repertoire. Fun was had by all!

Profile Picture G, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

William and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with. Prior to the wedding they met with the bride and groom and provided suggestions for order of the event and music selections. The day of the wedding he arrived early and was well prepared. There was a major rain storm that disrupted the wedding plans and photo shoot and we got behind schedule waiting for the bride to dry her hair. William was flexible and modified quickly so we were able to relax and enjoy. We highly recommend this DJ!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our 4th of July Event was so much more special with DJ Torrchez. The mix of the music, his professionalism, extremely personable and willing to go above and beyond to make sure the music is what we wanted. He was on time, set-up in a timely fashion and broke down in a timely fashion. There is no question we will use him again for our special event. Thanks DJ we had a BLAST!!!!

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will and company were an outstanding DJ outfit. He helped us blend a Puerto Rican and gringo mixed crowd with a mix that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I couldn't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture User6789356, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Torrchez for our wedding reception in June 2017 and they handled everything perfectly from beginning to end. They met with us weeks before the wedding and helped us plan the evening. They provided speakers, lighting and even the wireless mic for the officiant. During the reception they helped us keep everything on schedule and allowed us to really enjoy the evening. And lastly, the music selection was terrific!!

Profile Picture Joe, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Love, love, love working with William and his wife! They are the best team - very reliable, professional, dependable. I cannot express how much we enjoy working with them! We definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to rest assured that their event will be flawless.

Profile Picture Corina, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is an amazing DJ. So organized, wealth of music, and very experienced in all types of music. Bilingual in Spanish as well.

Profile Picture Adriana, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Torrchezz Entertainment is the best! They were extremely professional, knowledgeable and know everything that is needed to make your event amazing. From the light to the announcements and their wonderful demeanor, positive attitude and just making all the guests feel so included in the party. Our reception was beautiful thanks to Torrchez Entertainment. They go beyond the music and they were made for this business. They are planners and the agenda they provided was exceptional. I absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were early, set up and mingled with guests, provided background music prior to the event and announced vendors throughout the event playlist. They are a class act. Book them today! Their calendar fills up fast! You won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture Kristianna, 9/8/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music! set up ahead of time, very professional, lots of fun. Booking a second event with Torrchez Entertainment.

Profile Picture User7467685, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Premier DJ and event service. DJ Hercules/William and Torrchez entertainment are the best in the biz in DC, MD and Northern VA. They had the dancefloor packed for 5 hours straight. Young and old were dancing and having a great time. You get what you pay for with this company. Excellent communication during the event planning stage and everything went off without a hitch. Our daughter was so happy with the end result. They are great with all they do. You wont be disappointed. Cant wait to use them for our next event.

Profile Picture Mark, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Torrchez Entertainment was amazing for our event! I just asked for upbeat music to get everyone on the dance floor, and they did just that! The up-lighting was a great addition to our event as well! Thank you so much for such great entertainment! Very professional and great to work with!

Profile Picture User7486895, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Definitely go for it! I recommended you to my sister-in-law's office. I went to their holiday party, and their DJ was less than excellent, especially compared to you.

Profile Picture Sally, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

not to worry they can get it done and you will definitely be satisfied with there service !

Profile Picture User7450379, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

William and Emilly were fantastic! I was referred to them by my mom, who worked with William and Emilly previously. The two of them were responsive to all e-mails and questions, they were flexible with details and specifics, did an outstanding job all around. Based on the number of people who were up and dancing, I'd say William and Emilly did a marvelous job.

Profile Picture Geoffrey, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Top notch! I still hear the feedback from attendees of our wedding who loved not only the music but the vibe that Torrchez Entertainment provided. The attendees feel like family with the team. It helped greatly that DJ Hercules is bilingual! The team very knowledgeable of what is needed to make the day go smoothly. They talk directly with your other vendors to make sure agenda goes as planned. They take care of your agenda! And are great at making each part of the reception special. Surprises from groom to bride or mom to groom, they've got it covered. And let's not forget the music, ready for any crowd. Recommended to the max!

Profile Picture Mirella, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews