Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews

85 | Woodbridge, VA

85 Reviews for Torrchez Entertainment, LLC

85 Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Kristianna · Getting married on 09/08/2019

They were early, set up and mingled with guests, provided background music prior to the event and announced vendors throughout the event playlist. They are a class act. Book them today! Their calendar fills up fast! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the feedback! We were honored to be part of your special day!

Jasmin · Married on 10/28/2018

I don't think we could have picked a better DJ for our wedding. He kept everyone dancing all night! He was also our MC and did a great job, we loved that he was bilingual and was able to communicate in Spanish and English to the crowd and we appreciated that. The music was on point, he was so easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the great feedback! Congratulations to you and Dave! It turned out to be a great day for a wedding!

RVA SALSA BACHATA CONGRESS · Married on 09/07/2018

Torrchez Entertainment was very professional to the highest degree in providing quality sound and lighting for our event. We highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future for other events. 5 stars all the way!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you RVASBC TEAM for the great feedback! Congratulations on your 1st Dance Congress! It was a great event and I personally had a great time providing our services to you. It was very organized and well thought out. We look forward to being at your service in the future! All the best!

Gelasia · Married on 08/29/2018

Torrchez entertainment, llc was very professional and on time for my event! I highly recommend their quality service. My crowd enjoyed every moment . Thank you and looking forward to having you at my next event.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for having us host your Zumba event Gelasia! We had a blast and Lis Maria was so much fun! We look forward to your future events!

Carmen · Married on 08/11/2018

LLC Torrchez Entertainment hosted our daughter’s Quinceañero and I have to say that thanks to them our party was a complete success. We hired the conga guy and it was the hit of the night! They provided all the lighting which gave the room an elegant touch. Will is absolutely a pleasure to work with. He’s very professional and knowledgeable. He was a great help with the presentation and the party schedule. He saved the party with all his great ideas and suggestions. He has a vast music selection and music techniques. Our guests had a blast! Thanks Will for all your work, your professionalism and kindness. We will definitely work with you again.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Carmen, Santos, and Carolina for having us host your beautiful event and the great feedback! I loved the “La La Land” theme and the hotel accommodated us in every way! We are happy we were able to bring you the best experience possible. Happy Birthday to the Quinceañera, Caro!!!

Cecelia · Married on 08/10/2018

Don't bother looking any further than Torrchez Entertainment I highly recommend We hired Torrchez 4our daughters Wedding reception from start 2 finish they Went above our expectations everything was Well organized and exactly the way My daughter and son Inlaw Wanted I'd give them More stars if I could Thank you so much 4everthing You guy's R the best

Sent on 09/04/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback Cecelia! Congratulations to Anny and John! We had a great time and all your vendors were great to collaborate with! Thank you for having us host your daughter's special day!

Marti · Married on 06/30/2018

Professional and exceptional. We had the best experience and will always remember the great time we had, thanks to Torrchez Entertainment, just truly detailed and focused on making sure we received exactly what we wanted and the most memorable experience!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

We had a great time at Rafael's Big 50! You guests were alot of fun! Thanks so much for the feedback!

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2018

Great service, very professional and very accommodating.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you! We look forward to all your future event needs!

Maggerling · Married on 06/09/2018

William was very professional at all time. All his music and songs were off the hook. My family and I had the best time ever. I will contract him again at anytime.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Torrchez Entertainment, LLC 1

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you!!! I had a great time with your guests! Congratulations!!

Veronica · Married on 05/28/2018

William is fantastic! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how good he was. The DJ is a major part of your wedding so it is so important to find someone good. I would highly recommend Torrchez Entertainment.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations Veronica and Barney! We had alot of fun! The Winery at Bull Run did a great job helping us set up on time. Your guests were a blast! Thanks for the great feedback!

Jasmine · Married on 05/25/2018

Torrchez was amazing! I am so happy with the whole experience I have had with them! From start to finish the process was so smooth. Finding a DJ who can blend Spanish and English music for a multicultural wedding is difficult but Will is a pro! Our wedding was so much fun and the music was amazing! And coordinating and being emcees is just the cherry on top! If you are in need of a DJ/ Emcee don’t look any further Torrchez is all you need! Plus we were able to add a live musician which people have been telling me non stop that the congero was amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations Jasmine and Jacob! It was a pleasure to be at your service! The Re-Enlistment Ceremony added a special touch to your special day! We enjoyed every minute of your day! Thank you for the great feedback!

Nury · Married on 05/20/2018

William was a PLUS in the party. He helped to coordinate the event by helping with the program. He was very professional, show up on time, always available to help in any need. But the most that called my attention was his kindness, excellent person and excellent DJ.
    Thank You Williams.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Happy Birthday Isis! Thank you for the great feedback! You and your daughter did a great job opening up the dance floor and the bellydancer performance was a great addition to the party! I had a great time! Congratulations on a successful event!

Carolina · Married on 03/17/2018

Will is knowledgeable , professional, caring , flexible, responsible and energetic.
    Our wedding was a success in part because of Will’s input . Without a doubt, we would recommend Will’s services .

Sent on 03/19/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your great feedback! Your venue the Waterford was easy to work with. We had a great time with your guests. Your daughters did a great job in their role! Congratulations Carolina and Paul!

Jenise · Married on 03/03/2018

Torrchez Entertainment/DJ Hercules was a true professional through and through! He was patient, kind, and helpful and overall an amazing person to work with. He was available whenever my husband and I had questions and he made our wedding a priority as if it was his own. We have come to consider him like family and we would highly reccomend his services to everyone we know! Thank you DJ Hercules for a memorable wedding we will always cherish.
    Pablo & Jenise ( Peanut Butter & Jelly :)

Sent on 03/06/2018

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations Jenise and Pablo! You guys did a great job with the planning and we had a blast! AND Your cake was awesome! We were honored to be part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Excellent!!! We couldn’t have found a better DJ for our special day. William was so professional and knowledgeable making the whole process very easy going. He is the best! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Melissa! You and James had perfect weather! And the Puerto Rican Food fusion was great! Congratulations!!!

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2017

We hired Will as the DJ for our wedding and he was excellent. He was attentive and made sure that he asked the right questions about what we were looking for, when to make announcements, and the right music to play. He also visited the venue in advance to make sure everything was in order. He kept the jams coming all night, and everyone loved it! I would highly, highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback Catherine! Mazagan was an excellent venue for your special day! Congratulations to you and Julio!

Ra · Married on 09/25/2017

DJ Hercules dj'd my event, The Salsa and Bachata Block Party downtown Silver Spring on Friday September 15, 2017! We had over 1000 people and DJ Hercules kept everyone dancing. Everyone thought he was a GREAT DJ. He was professional and he was having fun at the DJ deck. He danced, he sang along, He was clearly having fun too and that added to the party ambiance. He was the perfect DJ.

Torrchez Entertainment is a very professional company. I was impressed with the way they carried themselves from the day I hired them to the very end. I highly recommend this company and DJ Hercules for the best entertainment. You will not be disappointed. I was not disappointed. #HappyCustomer.. I will surely hire him again for one of my events. Yes, I am very impressed!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was such great fun! Thank you for your feedback! Looking forward to future events.

Nerissa · Married on 09/18/2017

DJ Torrchez did our holiday party which was for an apartment community of over 300 people of all ages and cultures. His set up was quick and looked totally professional. I've used other DJ's that I've had to supply with a table and table covering, not the case here. The music selection was perfect and he catered to requests. The sound quality was amazing. He even played later than originally planned and was extremely accommodating. I plan to use his service again. He was great to work with and our party was a huge hit!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to your future events! We're happy we exceeded your expectations. Happy Holidays!

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

William did an amazing job being the dj at my daughters party! Everything went smoothly! Highly recommend that everyone chooses him to be their dj hes the best!!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

I had so much fun! Great job putting it all together!
  • Mrs. G2B

Minette · Married on 09/01/2017

Great team and extremely professional and patient. Will and Emily were amazing to work with and exceeded our expections. They created custom gobos for us, did song mixes for introductions, and kept the crowd going. Our guests raved about them and sang their praises. We had a blended cultural wedding with people from all around the world and they catered to that. I'd highly recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Emilly and I had a great time! You did a great job putting it together! Congratulations!!

G · Married on 08/05/2017

Torrchez Entertainment provides high quality DJ services. Requests are incorporated in an extensive music repertoire. Fun was had by all!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! We had alot of fun! We are looking forward to the next event!

Cathy · Married on 07/22/2017

William and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with. Prior to the wedding they met with the bride and groom and provided suggestions for order of the event and music selections. The day of the wedding he arrived early and was well prepared. There was a major rain storm that disrupted the wedding plans and photo shoot and we got behind schedule waiting for the bride to dry her hair. William was flexible and modified quickly so we were able to relax and enjoy. We highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for the great feedback! We were honored to be part of Stephanie and Brian's special day!

Amelia · Married on 07/04/2017

Our 4th of July Event was so much more special with DJ Torrchez. The mix of the music, his professionalism, extremely personable and willing to go above and beyond to make sure the music is what we wanted. He was on time, set-up in a timely fashion and broke down in a timely fashion. There is no question we will use him again for our special event. Thanks DJ we had a BLAST!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a great event! I had alot of fun! Thanks for the great feedback!
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 07/02/2017

Will and company were an outstanding DJ outfit. He helped us blend a Puerto Rican and gringo mixed crowd with a mix that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I couldn't recommend him enough.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Torrchez Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the feedback! We had alot of fun! Congratulations!