79 Reviews for Torrchez Entertainment, LLC

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (2)
Flat Screen (1)
75 Torrchez Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Professional and exceptional. We had the best experience and will always remember the great time we had, thanks to Torrchez Entertainment, just truly detailed and focused on making sure we received exactly what we wanted and the most memorable experience!

Profile Picture Marti, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service, very professional and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

William was very professional at all time. All his music and songs were off the hook. My family and I had the best time ever. I will contract him again at anytime.

Profile Picture Maggerling, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

William is fantastic! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how good he was. The DJ is a major part of your wedding so it is so important to find someone good. I would highly recommend Torrchez Entertainment.

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Torrchez was amazing! I am so happy with the whole experience I have had with them! From start to finish the process was so smooth. Finding a DJ who can blend Spanish and English music for a multicultural wedding is difficult but Will is a pro! Our wedding was so much fun and the music was amazing! And coordinating and being emcees is just the cherry on top! If you are in need of a DJ/ Emcee don’t look any further Torrchez is all you need! Plus we were able to add a live musician which people have been telling me non stop that the congero was amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

William was a PLUS in the party. He helped to coordinate the event by helping with the program. He was very professional, show up on time, always available to help in any need. But the most that called my attention was his kindness, excellent person and excellent DJ.
Thank You Williams.

Profile Picture Nury, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will is knowledgeable , professional, caring , flexible, responsible and energetic.
Our wedding was a success in part because of Will’s input . Without a doubt, we would recommend Will’s services .

Profile Picture Carolina, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Torrchez Entertainment/DJ Hercules was a true professional through and through! He was patient, kind, and helpful and overall an amazing person to work with. He was available whenever my husband and I had questions and he made our wedding a priority as if it was his own. We have come to consider him like family and we would highly reccomend his services to everyone we know! Thank you DJ Hercules for a memorable wedding we will always cherish.
Pablo & Jenise ( Peanut Butter & Jelly :)

Profile Picture Jenise , 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent!!! We couldn’t have found a better DJ for our special day. William was so professional and knowledgeable making the whole process very easy going. He is the best! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Will as the DJ for our wedding and he was excellent. He was attentive and made sure that he asked the right questions about what we were looking for, when to make announcements, and the right music to play. He also visited the venue in advance to make sure everything was in order. He kept the jams coming all night, and everyone loved it! I would highly, highly recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Hercules dj'd my event, The Salsa and Bachata Block Party downtown Silver Spring on Friday September 15, 2017! We had over 1000 people and DJ Hercules kept everyone dancing. Everyone thought he was a GREAT DJ. He was professional and he was having fun at the DJ deck. He danced, he sang along, He was clearly having fun too and that added to the party ambiance. He was the perfect DJ.

Torrchez Entertainment is a very professional company. I was impressed with the way they carried themselves from the day I hired them to the very end. I highly recommend this company and DJ Hercules for the best entertainment. You will not be disappointed. I was not disappointed. #HappyCustomer.. I will surely hire him again for one of my events. Yes, I am very impressed!

Profile Picture Ra, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Torrchez did our holiday party which was for an apartment community of over 300 people of all ages and cultures. His set up was quick and looked totally professional. I've used other DJ's that I've had to supply with a table and table covering, not the case here. The music selection was perfect and he catered to requests. The sound quality was amazing. He even played later than originally planned and was extremely accommodating. I plan to use his service again. He was great to work with and our party was a huge hit!

Profile Picture Nerissa , 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

William did an amazing job being the dj at my daughters party! Everything went smoothly! Highly recommend that everyone chooses him to be their dj hes the best!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Great team and extremely professional and patient. Will and Emily were amazing to work with and exceeded our expections. They created custom gobos for us, did song mixes for introductions, and kept the crowd going. Our guests raved about them and sang their praises. We had a blended cultural wedding with people from all around the world and they catered to that. I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Minette, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Torrchez Entertainment provides high quality DJ services. Requests are incorporated in an extensive music repertoire. Fun was had by all!

Profile Picture G, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

William and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with. Prior to the wedding they met with the bride and groom and provided suggestions for order of the event and music selections. The day of the wedding he arrived early and was well prepared. There was a major rain storm that disrupted the wedding plans and photo shoot and we got behind schedule waiting for the bride to dry her hair. William was flexible and modified quickly so we were able to relax and enjoy. We highly recommend this DJ!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our 4th of July Event was so much more special with DJ Torrchez. The mix of the music, his professionalism, extremely personable and willing to go above and beyond to make sure the music is what we wanted. He was on time, set-up in a timely fashion and broke down in a timely fashion. There is no question we will use him again for our special event. Thanks DJ we had a BLAST!!!!

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will and company were an outstanding DJ outfit. He helped us blend a Puerto Rican and gringo mixed crowd with a mix that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I couldn't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture User6789356, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Torrchez for our wedding reception in June 2017 and they handled everything perfectly from beginning to end. They met with us weeks before the wedding and helped us plan the evening. They provided speakers, lighting and even the wireless mic for the officiant. During the reception they helped us keep everything on schedule and allowed us to really enjoy the evening. And lastly, the music selection was terrific!!

Profile Picture Joe, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Love, love, love working with William and his wife! They are the best team - very reliable, professional, dependable. I cannot express how much we enjoy working with them! We definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to rest assured that their event will be flawless.

Profile Picture Corina, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is an amazing DJ. So organized, wealth of music, and very experienced in all types of music. Bilingual in Spanish as well.

Profile Picture Adriana, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Torrchezz Entertainment is the best! They were extremely professional, knowledgeable and know everything that is needed to make your event amazing. From the light to the announcements and their wonderful demeanor, positive attitude and just making all the guests feel so included in the party. Our reception was beautiful thanks to Torrchez Entertainment. They go beyond the music and they were made for this business. They are planners and the agenda they provided was exceptional. I absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were early, set up and mingled with guests, provided background music prior to the event and announced vendors throughout the event playlist. They are a class act. Book them today! Their calendar fills up fast! You won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture Kristianna, 9/8/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music! set up ahead of time, very professional, lots of fun. Booking a second event with Torrchez Entertainment.

Profile Picture User7467685, 1+ year ago, 1 Review