Torrchez Entertainment Reviews

Torrchez Entertainment 1
Torrchez Entertainment 2
Torrchez Entertainment 3

Maya Beke · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Will be booking for our wedding

Will worked our holiday party this year and was a ROCKSTAR! He was so professional and handled the whole evening perfectly. 10/10. We will be calling him when it's time for our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! I had fun with all your guests and the food was deicious!
    Next stop: Your Wedding! We are looking forward to your special day.
  • Kristianna

Kristianna · Getting married on 09/08/2020

They were early, set up and mingled with guests, provided background music prior to the event and announced vendors throughout the event playlist. They are a class act. Book them today! Their calendar fills up fast! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the feedback! We were honored to be part of your special day!

Alex Romero · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely fantastic music and emceeing! Friendly, helpful, and great experience.

Working with Torrchez Entertainment was fantastic. They are consummate professionals, have a fantastic/extensive library of music, top-notch equipment, friendly, thoughtful, and very charismatic and smooth MC's (in English and Spanish). They really help make your wedding day special and unforgettable. I had the pleasure of working with Will, he was extremely helpful with building my wedding timeline. He put together a fantastic playlist and was also excellent at reading the crowd and getting them ready to dance which was especially important for a multicultural wedding. Lastly, he was thoughtful during the wedding day, great with the crowd (our family and friends), and really made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything. Their DJ-ing abilities are top notch and truly masters of their craft. I can't say enough about Torrchez Entertainment and Will. If you need music at your wedding, look no further! Thank you so much for making this day unforgettable and terrific!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

On behalf of Emilly (DJ La Taina), Briand (DJ Chicano), and William (DJ Hercules): Congratulations Susan and Alex!! It was an honor to be part of your special day! We loved the venue and your vendors were an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a blast! Thank you for choosing Torrchez Entertainment. All the best!

Maritza · Married on 07/28/2019

Kept our guests on the dance floor!!

My husband and I are very happy with our decision of having Torrchez Entertainment as a DJ for our wedding!! Thank you DJ Hercules and DJ Chicano for being very professional, playing great music, and providing great sound and lighting at our wedding. Our guests were very happy and had fun dancing on the dance floor all afternoon. :D . It's also a plus that DJ Hercules is bilingual, he spoke in Spanish and English so all our guests could understand. Thank you for everything! You guys are an amazing team! Best Wishes.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Torrchez Entertainment 4
    Torrchez Entertainment 5

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations!!!! It was an honor to be at your service! Your venue was beautiful and easy to work with. The coordinator and the rest of the vendors helped make the day go smoothly.
    Your guests were so much fun! All the best and thank you for the great feedback!

Roberto Rojas · Married on 07/27/2019

Torrchez Entertainment

We had our daughters Quinceñera and needed a quality DJ. I was blown away by the responsiveness and professionalism of The Torrchez Entertainment team. They made the event one to remember for my daughter and her guests. She danced all night and we couldn’t have been happier with the music selection and decor that they provided.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your great feedback! We were honored to be part of Leanna's Day! Happy Birthday and congrats on a great party!

Abby Ibarra · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and personable!

I have to start by saying I like to control things! (What bride doesnt!?) but it was hard for me to NOT trust Will and leave him in charge! He was so knowledgeable and recommended things we didn't even think of! I was so impressed that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with him! From the beginning to end, he made me feel at ease and showed how great he is at what he does! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Hi Abby and Andy!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! We truly enjoyed working with you and feel honored to be part of your event! Thank you so much for the great feedback! We look forward to being at your service in the near future.

Antonia · Married on 06/22/2019

Friendly and very professional

Briand was amazing ! He can the party going and listen to all my crazy ideas , I will definitely recommend Torrchez Entertainment to anyone who need a DJ
    Antonia

Sent on 07/15/2019

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! We were honored to be part of your day! Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Elisa Yu-Shan Lion · Married on 06/18/2019

Outstanding Service & Professionalism

Our team (Exceptional Events by Elisa) had the pleasure of working with William (DJ Hercules) and his wife Emily on June 15, 2019 at a Quinceanera Event. From the moment we contacted him, he was responsive, professional and customer service oriented. Through the planning process, he was detail oriented, during the event he was a SUPERSTAR! We had several last minute changes from the client on the day of the event. He was able to accommodate all the changes with grace and professionalism! I honestly believe only an experienced DJ could have managed such last minute changes with such ease and professionalism. His knowledge, experience and professionalism are evident! At the end of the event, he ensured all of our team was safe. We look forward to our next event with him and his team!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your great feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and your team! The decor team did an excellent job converting the venue space, and the rest of the team kept up with all the changes. Thank you for all your help, pre, during and post event! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Kept the party alive the whole night

We initially booked Torrchez Entertainment because they were able to contract out a conga drum player, Mario and it ended up being a great decision. From our very first meeting with them, they were professional, and even drove out to our house to meet in person with us before the big day. For the day of, they were on time and performed everything in an order that we discussed and from then on they kept the party alive. We had people dancing from 8-11:30 at night, including us and it was absolutely amazing. We could not have had such a great wedding with out them. Of noticeable mention we had an interfaith ceremony (Jewish and catholic) and he was able to adapt to some of our traditional songs while still playing music that got the crowd going. Also highly recommend Mario to add on. He adds a live component that really takes the music to the next level. Everything was awesome!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Sarah and Sasha!! We had a great time! Your guests were a lot of fun! We were honored to be part of your special day. Mario also extends his congratulations to you and the great feedback! All the best.

Kat A · Married on 11/16/2018

A Company That's Invested In Your Experience

When hiring Torrchez Entertainment, it's like hiring a friend that will look out for you every step of the way. They go above and beyond, doing extra things that we can forget as our events and parties go on. I felt fully supported, our lights and audio were amazing and I'll certainly use them again in the future.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your event! Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your future events. Congratulations on a successful weekend!

Jasmin · Married on 10/28/2018

I don't think we could have picked a better DJ for our wedding. He kept everyone dancing all night! He was also our MC and did a great job, we loved that he was bilingual and was able to communicate in Spanish and English to the crowd and we appreciated that. The music was on point, he was so easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great feedback! Congratulations to you and Dave! It turned out to be a great day for a wedding!

RVA SALSA BACHATA CONGRESS · Married on 09/07/2018

Torrchez Entertainment was very professional to the highest degree in providing quality sound and lighting for our event. We highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future for other events. 5 stars all the way!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you RVASBC TEAM for the great feedback! Congratulations on your 1st Dance Congress! It was a great event and I personally had a great time providing our services to you. It was very organized and well thought out. We look forward to being at your service in the future! All the best!

Gelasia · Married on 08/29/2018

Torrchez entertainment, llc was very professional and on time for my event! I highly recommend their quality service. My crowd enjoyed every moment . Thank you and looking forward to having you at my next event.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us host your Zumba event Gelasia! We had a blast and Lis Maria was so much fun! We look forward to your future events!

Carmen · Married on 08/11/2018

LLC Torrchez Entertainment hosted our daughter’s Quinceañero and I have to say that thanks to them our party was a complete success. We hired the conga guy and it was the hit of the night! They provided all the lighting which gave the room an elegant touch. Will is absolutely a pleasure to work with. He’s very professional and knowledgeable. He was a great help with the presentation and the party schedule. He saved the party with all his great ideas and suggestions. He has a vast music selection and music techniques. Our guests had a blast! Thanks Will for all your work, your professionalism and kindness. We will definitely work with you again.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Carmen, Santos, and Carolina for having us host your beautiful event and the great feedback! I loved the “La La Land” theme and the hotel accommodated us in every way! We are happy we were able to bring you the best experience possible. Happy Birthday to the Quinceañera, Caro!!!

Cecelia · Married on 08/10/2018

Don't bother looking any further than Torrchez Entertainment I highly recommend We hired Torrchez 4our daughters Wedding reception from start 2 finish they Went above our expectations everything was Well organized and exactly the way My daughter and son Inlaw Wanted I'd give them More stars if I could Thank you so much 4everthing You guy's R the best

Sent on 09/04/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback Cecelia! Congratulations to Anny and John! We had a great time and all your vendors were great to collaborate with! Thank you for having us host your daughter's special day!

Audrey · Married on 07/07/2018

Torrchez was simply AMAZING! Our guests could not stop raving about the music selection and the transitions between songs. Because he was able to read our guests so well, Torrchez had the dance floor packed ALL night. When we met for our first planning meeting, we said we wanted a “loud Dominican” wedding where everyone dances—that is EXACTLY what we got! Seriously wish we could relive it all over again! Torrchez was extremely professional, responsive, accommodating, and is an expert in his craft! We strongly recommend Torrchez for any wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Audrey and Hermès!!! We were honored to be at your service. The vendor team was excellent in keeping up with everything happening. We had a blast and your guests were so much fun! The “Hora Loca” was the highlight of the evening for us, especially with the added Conguero Surpise!! Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy we were able to accomplish your dream wedding!

Marti · Married on 06/30/2018

Professional and exceptional. We had the best experience and will always remember the great time we had, thanks to Torrchez Entertainment, just truly detailed and focused on making sure we received exactly what we wanted and the most memorable experience!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

We had a great time at Rafael's Big 50! You guests were alot of fun! Thanks so much for the feedback!

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2018

Great service, very professional and very accommodating.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! We look forward to all your future event needs!

Maggerling · Married on 06/09/2018

William was very professional at all time. All his music and songs were off the hook. My family and I had the best time ever. I will contract him again at anytime.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Torrchez Entertainment 6

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you!!! I had a great time with your guests! Congratulations!!

Veronica · Married on 05/28/2018

William is fantastic! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how good he was. The DJ is a major part of your wedding so it is so important to find someone good. I would highly recommend Torrchez Entertainment.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Veronica and Barney! We had alot of fun! The Winery at Bull Run did a great job helping us set up on time. Your guests were a blast! Thanks for the great feedback!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 05/25/2018

Torrchez was amazing! I am so happy with the whole experience I have had with them! From start to finish the process was so smooth. Finding a DJ who can blend Spanish and English music for a multicultural wedding is difficult but Will is a pro! Our wedding was so much fun and the music was amazing! And coordinating and being emcees is just the cherry on top! If you are in need of a DJ/ Emcee don’t look any further Torrchez is all you need! Plus we were able to add a live musician which people have been telling me non stop that the congero was amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Jasmine and Jacob! It was a pleasure to be at your service! The Re-Enlistment Ceremony added a special touch to your special day! We enjoyed every minute of your day! Thank you for the great feedback!

Nury · Married on 05/20/2018

William was a PLUS in the party. He helped to coordinate the event by helping with the program. He was very professional, show up on time, always available to help in any need. But the most that called my attention was his kindness, excellent person and excellent DJ.
    Thank You Williams.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Happy Birthday Isis! Thank you for the great feedback! You and your daughter did a great job opening up the dance floor and the bellydancer performance was a great addition to the party! I had a great time! Congratulations on a successful event!

Carolina · Married on 03/17/2018

Will is knowledgeable , professional, caring , flexible, responsible and energetic.
    Our wedding was a success in part because of Will’s input . Without a doubt, we would recommend Will’s services .

Sent on 03/19/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your great feedback! Your venue the Waterford was easy to work with. We had a great time with your guests. Your daughters did a great job in their role! Congratulations Carolina and Paul!

Jenise · Married on 03/03/2018

Torrchez Entertainment/DJ Hercules was a true professional through and through! He was patient, kind, and helpful and overall an amazing person to work with. He was available whenever my husband and I had questions and he made our wedding a priority as if it was his own. We have come to consider him like family and we would highly reccomend his services to everyone we know! Thank you DJ Hercules for a memorable wedding we will always cherish.
    Pablo & Jenise ( Peanut Butter & Jelly :)

Sent on 03/06/2018

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Jenise and Pablo! You guys did a great job with the planning and we had a blast! AND Your cake was awesome! We were honored to be part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Excellent!!! We couldn’t have found a better DJ for our special day. William was so professional and knowledgeable making the whole process very easy going. He is the best! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Torrchez Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Melissa! You and James had perfect weather! And the Puerto Rican Food fusion was great! Congratulations!!!