Tornatore's Catering Reviews

6 | Bridgeton, MO

6 Reviews for Tornatore's Catering

Peyton · Married on 12/07/2018

December wedding

The food was delicious. Everything was just as awesome as we remembered from our tasting. The owner was so nice and talked to us throughout the tasting.

The servers the night of, we’re out of this world awesome. One girl even helped me bustle my dress. I couldn’t have asked for better service there!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

I had the pleasure of having Tornatore for our reception at Barnett on Washington. They were one of the accepted caterers (and one of the cheapest), so I definitely wanted to give them a shot. I tried 4 different tastings from the accepted caterers list, and Tornatore really blew me away! The food was so fresh and full of flavor! We had such a good time at the tasting, which was conveniently held at Barnett. We got to sit and talk through everything we wanted. Cindy went above and beyond making sure everything was just as I wanted. She called to check in and also mailed me a sheet with all of my table setting options (there were a bunch!). On the day of the wedding, I'm so glad I got a moment to eat bc it was even more delicious than the day we did the tasting! I highly recommend the chicken piccata! I ate it for days after the wedding! If you are wanting amazing food for a reasonable price, Tornatore is your best choice!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Jacquie · Married on 05/26/2012

All I can say is WOW! Everything was perfect. The food is ABSOLUTELY the best ever! Many, many, many, people commented on how delicious the food was--absolutely the best of any catered event we have ever attended. So many others made this comment also.

Do not hesitate to use Tornatore's Catering. It is truly the best. You won't find anything better. The people are wonderful to work with and the price is right!

Jacquie Crawford and Jerry Mack---Wedding: May 26, 1012 at the Grand Opera House.

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • O

karen · Married on 05/21/2011

Steve and Cindy took such care to give us exactly what we wanted. They have such great pricing on everything. Everyone said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. It was like eating at a great restaurant. Tornatore's paid such attention to the smallest detail at the reception. All the other vendors loved them as much as we did. Best caterer EVER. We've used them for other important family events and never been disappointed.

Sent on 01/07/2012

katelyn · Married on 10/15/2011

This is a family owned company that brought so much love with them in serving at our wedding. The food was excellent, I have never had so many compliments in my life. They signed on last minute with us and worked with us down to every detail with no complaints and helped us stay within our budget. What a wonderful company!! THANK YOU TORNATORE's Catering!!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2015

Tornatore's was the required caterer for our reception site and our food tasting wasn't scheduled until after we signed a contract so I was a little nervous. But the food was delicious! We received so many compliments and I would highly recommend them to anyone. At our tasting, we only tasted the recommended meal but chose to go with the brisket instead of roast beef. The switch was definitely the right move. The brisket was wonderful!

Sent on 04/27/2015