Top Wedding Makeup Looks Reviews

43 | Bloomfield, NJ

43 Reviews for Top Wedding Makeup Looks

43 Top Wedding Makeup Looks Reviews

Katherine · Married on 09/05/2015

Libby was fantastic! My bridesmaids, my mother, and I looked fantastic! She was patient and walked those unfamiliar with professional makeup through the process. We all had fun! Libby is amazing. Even my hairstylist who has worked with a large number of makeup artist couldn't believe how great Libby was. I fully recommend her.

Rebecca · Married on 08/21/2015

Libby did a fantastic job with my makeup, I couldn't have been happier! Our trial beforehand made me completely comfortable and confident that it would come out perfectly for the big day and she exceeded expectations. She listened what I wanted and made suggestions/tweaks based upon her expertise and the outcome was spectacular. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for bridal makeup!

Lindsay · Married on 07/25/2015

Top Wedding Makeup was amazing. Libby did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. She was so friendly, professional and super talented. I would recommend her and her services to anyone that wants to look amazing on their wedding day!!! I absolutely loved my makeup and would use her again!!! 5 stars!!!

Libby did my make up for my wedding and bridal shower. She did an amazing job! She's very professional and is a perfectionist. Everyone loved my make up and I received many compliments on both occasions. I would definitely use her again.

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2014

Libby at Top Wedding Makeup Looks was amazing! I could not be more pleased with the way mine and my 6 bridesmaids and the mom's makeup came out! We all felt and looked amazing and we have Libby to thank for that! She took her time to do a trial for myself and my mother, and even afterwords, worked with us to tweek a few things, while making great suggestions along the way. Honestly would HIGHLY recommend Libby to EVERYONE. Thank you so much LIBBY!

Larissa · Married on 08/22/2014

Libby was great, I was referred to her by a friend and I had all the trust in her that she would execute the overall look I was trying to convey for my wedding day. She understood what I wanted and made it that much more. The look lasted all night and I couldn't be happier. She was prompt and professional the entire time. She was amazing to work with and really a master at her craft.

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Libby is an amazing makeup artist. I (the bride) had my makeup done along with my 2 bridesmaids and my mother. All of us raved about how gorgeous Libby made us look and feel. She is prompt, professional and affordable and I (and all my girls) would highly recommend her. I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future. She was the absolute perfect person to entrust for my wedding day and I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Libby was amazing to have for my wedding makeup. I had my 2 bridesmaids and mother along with myself and we all couldn't stop raving about what an incredible job she did! I would highly recommend her and will definitely be a repeat future customer. She is prompt and affordable and very easy to work with. Truly so lucky to have her as my makeup artist on such an important day!

Libby was great! I received so many compliments on my makeup and she kept it my style so I was comfortable. Amazing job! Thanks so much Libby!!

Erica · Married on 09/28/2013

Libby was absolutely a gem to work with! I have had my makeup done by many other artists before and they have never been able to nail the look I ask for! She did that and more! She was very patient to work with and made sure I was incredibly happy with my look! She also touched up my maids looks before she left (on her own!) another beautiful quality of Libby is that she helped me stay calm throughout getting ready with makeup by talking me threw my nerves and helping me stay positive! She has a nack for making you look your best and she is very good at what she does.. I highly highly recommend her for any event you may need makeup for.

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Lindsay was absolutely fantastic. I felt like a princess and so did all of my friends and family whose hair and make up she did. We had so much fun with her and I would recommend Lindsay to any bride who would like her beauty enhanced.

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2013

I would highly recommend top wedding makeup looks. When I showed up to my trial I was a little nervous because I didn't know what look I really wanted to go for. Libby and Lindsay did an amazing job creating the perfect look for me. The day of my wedding Lindsay was amazing. She immediately made me feel at ease and the make up was beautiful! I had so many compliments all night long. If your looking for a highly professional, talented, and fun make up artist I would without a doubt recommend this company. They are awesome! :)

Cassi · Married on 09/20/2013

Libby did an amazing job. I looked flawless and so did my bridesmaids. I can't wait to get my makeup done again by Libby! !! Wonderful wondeful job!!!

Nicole · event on: 09/14/2013

Libby was extremely professional and reliable. She was the one vendor I never had to worry about contacting or responding during my preparation. She really listened to each girls preferences and played off of their natural beauty. I would recommend Libby's services to every bride who is looking for a professional, talented, and reliable makeup artist.

Lindsay Van Zile McAloney did such an amazing job on my hair and make up for a wedding I attended. Because it was Labor Day weekend, my salon was closed on Sunday, something I hadn't realized. I immediately contact Lindsay and although she had another wedding to do that day, she moved around her schedule to accommodate me. She did a flawless job as I got to sit back, relax and sip on champagne. I can't imagine what I would have looked like if I had tried to do my hair and make up myself. Thanks to Lindsay I felt glamorous as I attended a fancy NYC black tie wedding! She's amazing!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2013

Lindsay did a great job! She arrived early and setup very quickly. She was flexible and even did my grandma's makeup when she wasn't even scheduled. With the set back of my grandma, she remained professional at all times and did not rush to finish. She did quality work on everyone and all my guests were blown away by the makeup job. Lindsay did a fabulous job! She listened to me when I was concerned about something and fixed it. Even when the other girls were done and had concerns, she had no problem helping them and listening to their concerns, especially since most of them were not use to wearing eyelashes. I would recommend Lindsay to all my friends looking for a makeup artist.

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

Having Lindsey do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup was like having one less thing to worry about on my big day. Not only did Lindsey make us all look beautiful, but she was fun and relaxing to be around on such a chaotic day. Lindsey even politely and respectfully stepped in and helped my hairdresser fix my hair when it started misbehaving and helped my mom fix her eyelashes applied by someone else. She went above and beyond and I would recommend her to anyone who want to feel gorgeous and relaxed on their wedding day!!!

Aliza · Married on 06/22/2013

I could not have been any happier with how my makeup looked for my wedding! After my trial, I followed Libby's skin care recommendations which greatly improved my tone and complexion months before the big day. On the day of the wedding, Libby arrived early and was a pleasure to work with. My bridesmaids and mother all looked beautiful! I highly recommend her airbrushing! She is very skilled and my skin looked flawless and even!

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2013

Lindsay does my makeup for every wedding I attend as a guest and as a bridesmaid. She is absolutely the best! She is always professional, so accommodating, and makes me look better than ever! I would highly recommend her services and the services of the other TWML staff.

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

I have had the pleasure of having both Libby and Lindsay do my make-up for several occasions including: My wedding, Family weddings, Black Tie events, etc... and each and EVERY time my expectations were exceeded. They are both extremely friendly and professional. They work with you to achieve the look you desire; whether it be minimal and sophisticated or dramatic and glamorous. They absolutely work wonders, transforming and contouring your face into the most beautiful version of itself with their amazing airbrush skills. After my wedding in 2008, I had SO many people ask who did my (and my bridal party's) makeup. I have recommended Top Wedding Makeup Looks more times than I can count, and will continue to do so.

Valerie · Married on 06/01/2013

Me, my mom, and my bridesmaids looked absolutely perfect. I can't say enough about how talented Libby is. From the moment I had my make-up trial I was blown away. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and finished everyones make-up (including eyelashes) on schedule with time to spare. She also came to the reception to do touch ups before everyone was introduced. I wish I could have Libby do my make-up everyday :). People are still talking about how beautiful we all looked. I highly reccomend Top Wedding Makeup Looks to any bride who wants to look absolutely stunning on her wedding day.

The ladies at Top Wedding Makeup Looks were amazing. They were very professional and extremely talented. All 8 girls they did for my wedding looked beautiful and were more then happy. The makeup artists are kind and personable, they make their clients feel very comfortable. I look forward to using them again in the future!

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2012

Libby made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt on my wedding day. She gave an in-depth trial and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted for my day. My whole bridal party loved how their make-up looked and we looked great through-out the night. She was on time, professional and I couldn't have asked for a better result.

Lindsay, my makeup artist, was amazing. She did a very detailed trial that I was extremely happy with. On our wedding day, she was on time, on schedule, and everyone's makeup came out great. I was very happy with everything and highly recommend Lindsay!

Lindsay did an amazing job on my wedding day! Myself and the bridal party looked great and I couldn't of been happier. She also put together my hair and makeup schedule for the day of the wedding so I didn't have to worry about it. She was upbeat and fun to have around the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend her!!!!