50 Reviews for Top Tier Wedding Cakes

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Gluten Free (1)

0.5

Came today to make our final payment on our cake/cupcakes and they are GONE. Never received a call or email to tell me. Did I mention my wedding is next month?!

Profile Picture kayleigh, 10/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Karen and her team at Top Tier Wedding Cakes were contracted through our wedding venue, Timacuan Golf and Country Club, to make our cake. Since I knew that the wedding coordinator at Timacuan only contracts with the best people I wasn't worried that we had to go through them. In fact, with so many decisions to be made about the wedding I was glad that this was one fewer I had to make. Karen is friendly and very enthusiastic about cakes and cake designing. My husband and I were impressed that she was able to draw up a design for us within minutes of our first meeting based on what we told her/ showed her we wanted. The cake samples were delicious and we got to pick a different flavor for each layer of our cake. The best thing for me was the range of gluten free offerings available and that there was no extra charge for this. We had the top tier made gluten-free just for me! I marked down in the responsiveness category only because they were a little hard to get in touch with over the phone when I would call to discuss the cake. Overall we were happy with the service provided. Our cake turned out beautifully and tasted delicious! Thank you Karen/ Top Tier Wedding Cakes.

Profile Picture Kay, 6/26/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

Karen and her team at Top Tier Wedding Cakes/Cupcake Crazy designed and made our wedding cake. They were contracted with our vendor as the designated Cake provider, so the cake cost was included in the price per head. I wasn't sure what to think because I wasn't choosing the cake vendor, but after I met with Karen my concerns dissipated. My cake was absolutely beautiful! She made my Pinterest cake dreams come true! She will be my first pick for any cake needs in the future!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was PERFECT! My wife and I got married at a mud race, and Karen designed our cake with chocolate mud splatter and running shoes topper. The cake was delicious and a huge hit at the reception. Would definitely recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Joe, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Karen and her staff was such an easy and wonderful experience. We met with Karen and had a few ideas of what we wanted for our cake. She helped us turn several ideas into one perfectly custom cake. Out guests are still raving about how amazing the cake tasted and how the flowers looked real.

Profile Picture User6090348, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I enjoyed my visit with them! THey were very nice and helpful and their cupcakes were very good!

Profile Picture User4002950, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Karen at Top Tier wedding cakes is AMAZING. She will work with you, and ensure that the price is within your budget and that you get the exact cake you want. Her prices are extremely reasonable, and the cake tastes amazing, not to mention the design is incredible. I LOVED my wedding cake, and people have even been complimenting it after the wedding. I had a friend who is getting married soon ask me where I got my cake from, and I was happy to refer her to Karen. I shopped around for a wedding cake, and I must say that Karen's prices are the best and her cake tastes and looks amazing. Thank you so much for the gorgeous wedding cake! I would recommend Top Tier Wedding Cakes to anyone!

Profile Picture User4202547, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Karen is so awesome to work with! I use her company for other personal events and love her delicious cupcakes and specialty cookies so I couldn't wait to work with her for my own wedding! She worked around my schedule to meet and presented us with a plate of tasting choices that were all wonderful ...so hard to choose just one. So, instead, we are getting a small custom cake and a rustic naked cake that I'm seeing so often now on Pinterest. She is making us monogram cookies with bows which will l be beautiful on our dessert table. My wedding is in April and I am so excited to see and taste her masterpieces!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lydia, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Karen did a fabulous job with our wedding cake! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting her to discuss our ideas for the cake. Karen provided lots of helpful insight, quickly drew up a beautiful sketch of our 'dream' cake, and even provided us lots of samples to try!

All of our guests raved about the cake and how delicious it was. We had the amaretto and chocolate marble...both wonderful!

Her enthusiasm was contagious and we would definitely recommend her cakes!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/4/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great customer service! Very talented and exceeded my expectations! Beautiful cake!

Profile Picture User4248138, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They helped us by scheduling our tasting a few days before Christmas. Booking with them was no hassle at all confirmed the week of the wedding and the showed up on time with the cake exactly as we pictured it and it tasted great. All of our guests really loved it. Great company to work with

Profile Picture Kelley, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely positively LOVED Cupcake Crazy. Our cake was beautiful and it tasted great! The baker made sure to help us decide on what we wanted for our cake and also how we wanted it to look. It was the Amaretto show cake that we got taste very good! The flowers that were added to my cake was beautiful and the display of the cake was beautiful as well!

Profile Picture Tatianna, 5/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake and cupcakes we had at our wedding was one of our favorite parts! They were so delicious, and everyone could not stop talking about how amazing they were. We had a variety of flavors of cupcakes, and every one was incredible. We had a movie theme to our wedding, so Karen did amazing searching out designs and personalizing every cupcake to make it extra special for us. We can't wait to go get some more, she even has those amazing mini-cupcakes too!

Profile Picture Bethany, 1/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cupcake Crazy did such an amazing job on our wedding cake! Everyone wants their wedding cake to be both beautiful AND tasty- Cupcake Crazy can make that happen! The owner was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely creative and sketched out our cake the first time we met her. She was very flexible and responsive, working with us to make changes along the way. The end result was exactly what we had envisioned. Thank you so much, would definitely recommend to any couple!!!!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 11/24/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter and I went to a Bridal Show in Orlando, where we had a chance to meet Karen from Cupcake Crazy. She had samples available in a cake she calls her show cake, it was absolutely delicious. We were in a hunt for a cake for her up coming wedding. We had asked her if she delivered to St Augustine, and she said yes they could, but it would be at an additional charge from their normal delivery. So, we continued our search while in St Augustine for a place closer to do her cake. Tasted a few others up there, but never found one that we really liked as much as we did the one from Cupcake Crazy. So I went by their business, and they said they'd send samples to my daughter and her fiancé so that he could try it, since he wasn't at the show with us. Once the cake arrived to them in South Florida, he too was convinced that Cupcake Crazy should do their cake. I worked with Karen and my daughter through Face Time to sketch her cake and figure out colors and details without my daughter having to make any trips up here before the wedding to customize her cake. Absolutely loved working with Karen and NiNi from Cupcake Crazy to get my daughter a delicious, beautiful cake for her wedding. Everybody commented on this delicious cake and a few even asked for her information and said they would be using her in the future.

Profile Picture Terry, 10/24/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Karen is the owner and is so nice and fun. She understood exactly what I wanted. I designed a wedding cake and a grooms cake. They were stunning. They were exactly what I wanted and tasted amazing. The flavors were outstanding. The Madagascar vanilla was so great, but lemon, red velvet, and funfetti were also delicious. I would recommend to future brides.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/5/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Karen Alvarez and her team did an amazing job with my dream cake. It was delicious and a stunning work of art!

Profile Picture User3390338, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

We went to Cupcake Crazy and asked for a tiered cookie cake. Not many were up for this challenge, as no one had done anything quite like this before, but they didn't hesitate for one minute. In fact, they were very excited for this challenge and made us a unique cake that was both delicious and beautiful. We also got a regular cake, which was delicious, as well.

Profile Picture Raychel, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Karen Alvarez came highly recommended by a good friend who used to work in wedding planning. She did not disappoint! My husband and I had a picture of a dramatic cake that we loved. We took it to Karen as inspiration. It was made to feed double what we needed. Karen sat with us hand sketching, erasing and changing until it was perfect. My jaw dropped when I walked into our reception and saw it for the first time. It was perfect! Karen was able to create this amazing detailed design using butter cream icing too. It tasted just as good as it looked. Many of my guests commented on how amazing our cake was. Karen also bakes you a small cake for your 1 year anniversary, included with the price of your wedding cake. Then you don't have to worry about freezing cake for a year.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/4/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I just love this place! As soon as we walked in to taste the cake we knew it was the one! They welcomed my Husband and I with open arms. They made sure they did exactly what we wanted! They delivered our cake on time and it was soooo beautiful and it tasted amazing! I highly recommend them because you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Cupcake Crazy we really appreciate you! :-)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 3/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cute was beautiful, Karen worked with me on my budget. There was just one little detail that was missed but overall a great company

Profile Picture Carrie, 3/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was my cake exactly what I asked for it was delicious!!! I had to contract Cupcake Crazy less than 30 days away from my wedding due to an unprofessional vendor cancelling a contract. I was in another state and they were quick to feel for my now rushed order and made time to meet with my mother to go over details. They executed my wants and the taste again was superb. When I came into town for the wedding Karen even gave me a tasting, lol!!! I have a dress to fit into I thought, lol!! She was on top of everything and I really could not have asked or a better cake vendor! I can't wait for our annivesary cake!!

Profile Picture Shawnda, 11/24/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We purchased our cake and cupcakes for our wedding from Cupcake Crazy in Lake Mary. Karen was extremely helpful in coming up with a design for our big day. Me being a control freak, I was a little scared when the design on paper started to look different from the pictures I had brought in for examples but I am so thankful that I trusted her because it came out absolutely beautifully. The cake was exactly what I had wanted as were the cupcakes. They tasted so good too!!! I received so many compliments on the the cupcakes and cake, it was definitely one of my personal highlights=)

Profile Picture Tiarra & Ozzy, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was AMAZING!!! The service was outstanding and valuable. They were easy to work with eventhough we were planning the wedding from Virginia. We are looking forward on coming back next year to recieve our anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Deanna, 7/14/12, 7 Reviews
4.7

My cake came out fantastic. It was probably one of the prettiest ones i have seen. We had a 3 tiered cake with the middle being cupcakes and then all around it were cupcakes on the table. Everything looked and tasted amazing. The only thing I was upset about was that the cupcakes were supposed to be on tiers by my cake but instead they were surrouding the cake on the table. I wish I knew ahead of time but I am not going to let it stress me out. It was everything I hoped for and my guests loved it!

Profile Picture Arielle, 5/27/12, 8 Reviews