Top Tier Reviews

113 | Nashville, TN

113 Reviews for Top Tier

1 User photo

Carol · Married on 10/02/2011

Top Tier was the band we hired for our wedding at the Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville, TN. They were fantastic and we had so much fun dancing to their music! They kept us all dancing to a variety of music and were immensely enjoyed by all ages! Amy, the lead singer, was wonderful! She interacted with the crowd and had everyone involved. We had many compliments from our guests on behalf of the band. Top Tier is definitely a wonderful choice for a wedding band. They are very organized, respond to emails quickly, have a day of information sheet, so there aren't any surprises. They arrived on time, did a souind check before the guests arrived and were ready to announce the bridal party and rock the night away with all of us after the ceremony.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2011

Top Tier could not have been more amazing at our huge wedding! They were wonderful, fun, talkative, and really made the wedding a great time. We have received SO many compliments since about how great our band was and have had many of our guests say that the band was the best band they have ever heard at a wedding. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our choice in Top Tier and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much for fulfilling all of our expectations and going above and beyond!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Alina · Married on 09/17/2011

We are from Ohio and when we were looking for a band for our daughter's wedding in Nashville, we were totally at a loss. So I hired Top Tier totally based on recommendations from other brides- and wow were they right! Top Tier far exceeded any expectations I could have possibly had. They had the crowd on the dance floor from the very first song until the very last! They came unto the floor and interacted with the crowd, and they were the nicest people you could ever have asked for. Their professionalism was over the top. I would hire them for another event without even thinking twice! They absolutely made the reception one people won't forget soon. I can't even tell you how many people came to us during and after the reception to tell us that this was the best band they had ever heard. If anyone is looking for a wonderful dance band for any event that is made up of the nicest people ever, don't even give it any other thought- just book Top Tier. We are so thankful we did!!!BTW, we paid extra to have the saxophone player, and very glad we did. Alina Hurley Ironton, Ohio

Sent on 09/19/2011

Catherine · Married on 06/25/2011

Top Tier was absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning and wedding process! They kept my dance floor full the entire night! They were quick to respond to emails and very accomodating with anything I needed. They even sent encouraging words the days before the wedding. I had not heard of them from anyone but just found them online so it was a gamble to book them but man did it pay off! I was able to tell them the songs I preferred them play and they gave an amazing party! I have had several guests ask for their information to book them for their own parties/ weddings. They also did a great job learning my first dance songs. They had a fantastic stage presence, a perfect mix of performers but still kept it professional and it did not feel like they were putting on a concert- just keeping everyone super happy! They are very talented performers!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Martha · Married on 06/18/2011

This is the band! Professional, easy to communicate with, and most importantly a fantastic sound with a great song selection. Top Tier knew the songs to play and created a fun, happy, everybody dance mood! Everyone at the event remarked about what a great band they were. By the end of the evening, they had become part of our family of friends. They truly love what they do, and the result creates an atmosphere where everyone has a great time, gets up and dances, and becomes part of the celebration! Hiring them was the easiest part of the wedding plans, hire them and forget it because they are dependable and take care of business. Super people, super music, and great entertainers!
    M. Sharp, Athens, AL

Sent on 06/22/2011

Lynn · Married on 06/11/2011

Top Tier was awesome! The guests never left the dance floor and we got so many comments about how good they were. They took requests and played those songs just as well as those they had on the setlist. The band really engaged the crowd and you could see they were having as much fun as we were. I would highly recommend this band if you want to have the best party in town! Five Stars all the way!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2010

Top Tier was the perfect band for my wedding and did an all-around amazing job! They were so personable and made me feel at ease with all the questions I had leading up to my wedding day. They brought so much fun and excitement to my wedding and had people dancing all night! I'm so lucky to have found Top Tier!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Amit · Married on 00/00/0000

These guys were great! Very easy to communicate with, and their music was fantastic. They were prompt at our wedding and very courteous. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Joe · Married on 03/24/2018

These guys are very very musically talented and unbelievable in handling the business and question side. Send an email and get a response usually in minutes. They were prompt, professional and really, really good. The band is great and the videos did not do justice to their live performance. Give the highest recommendation to J D and the whole Top Tier group.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review, Joe! We truly appreciate it! We had a fantastic time playing for Katie and Adam's wedding. Wishing you and the newlyweds all the best!

Melinda · Married on 11/16/2013

JD and Top Tier band were FABULOUS! They absolutely made our wedding reception. We chose them (the 5 piece version) basically sight unseen because they were within our budget and they have an extensive and diverse catalogue of songs. Little did we know we would get more than we paid for in the best way possible. Not only did they have such great energy and level of performance, but they also went above and beyond for us to make sure our wedding truly felt like it was our party: they learned a new song for us, tailored one of their existing songs to fit our desires, and they even let some of our friends get up to sing our first dance. Our guests had an absolute blast, and so did we. I cannot say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a rock star band without needing to sell an organ to pay for it. They are the best.

Thank you, JD and Top Tier! Thank you for making our wedding reception fun and memorable.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2012

Top Tier was absolutely fantastic and our crowd danced the whole night. They even brought out a limbo!

They were flexible with songs we wanted - we copied their playlist and highlighted the songs that we'd like to be played and we gave them an ipod with songs to play during breaks. We loved the music and our parents' friends loved the goldie oldies.

The only thing I would make sure to do would be to make sure to coordinate to have some type of music playing in the background when the bridal party was introduced.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Top Tier Band

JD and Top Tier were by far one of the best vendors I worked with throughout my wedding planning process. Not only were they responsive, professional, and helpful, but they offered assistance in suggesting first dance songs and even learned two songs for us, before the wedding, so we didn’t have to use a track. They made sure to keep our guests entertained and had everyone dancing the entire night. Our reception would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Top Tier's reply:

Jenna, thank you for the wonderful review! We sure appreciate you hiring Top Tier and taking the time to leave a review. We had a fantastic time playing for your wedding and wish you and Alex all the best!

Angie · Married on 05/21/2017

4.2
      3.5

My planner suggested I use Prime Source to find a wedding band for my destination wedding in Nashville last month. We were provided at least a dozen options, but Top Tier became an early favorite. We shopped around a bit, considered not hiring a typical wedding band, hemmed and hawed, but finally chose Top Tier because my planner had been to a wedding they played at and said they were very good. Plus of course there were all the great online reviews...

Once I decided on Top Tier, I knew I had chosen the right band! JD was so super helpful with creating the song list, choosing specific songs for ceremony and reception, and helping me create a playlist for the dinner seating. He was a dream to work with and his engagement with my questions/concerns/comments leading up to the big day gave me complete confidence that Top Tier would do a good job at the event.

I walked down the aisle to Jimi Hendrix' Little Wing, which was like a dream come true - thank you JD and crew! And the rest was just as perfect. Our guests loved the band, danced a lot, and had a merry old time! The band accommodated even some very unusual requests!!

At first I was disappointed that the front lady in the videos wasn't the female lead singer for our event, but so many of our guests loved the voice of the woman who was singing, that it didn't matter in the slightest.

Everything was perfect, and Top Tier totally delivered! Book Them!

Sent on 06/21/2017