Top Tier Reviews

113 | Nashville, TN

113 Reviews for Top Tier

1 User photo

Caitlin · Married on 06/21/2014

Top Tier was great! We had them play at our Nashville, TN wedding. They sounded great and the guests enjoyed their upbeat personalities. Their music variety ranges from classic wedding songs like "We are family" and "Love Shack" to the present day hits like Hunter Haye's " Wanted" and Bruno Mar's "Treasure”. They even took time to learn two of my husband's and my favorites, "Happy" and " Beat of the Music". Guests got up and danced while our wedding party hit the stage with the band!

JD was great with corresponding throughout our engagement. He was on top of all our wedding details and MC'd the wedding with the timeline that we requested.

Top tier is a must HIRE!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2014

Top Tier was absolutely wonderful for my wedding! They kept the guest on the dance floor from the start of the reception through the very last song. I didn't want it to end! They even let a few guests who are in a band play their instruments on stage! I had never heard Top Tier in person before and we were blown away. I am still getting comments weeks later how fantastic they were. JD was very timely with his responses. Hopefully we'll see them again soon!! Thanks for a memorable evening.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/31/2014

Top Tier was absolutely fabulous!! JD was a pleasure to work with before the wedding. They have an extensive song list that covers music multiple decades, as well as many of today's top hits. By the end of the evening, everyone at the reception was on the dance floor! The whole band was so energetic and fun, and they even prompted a limbo contest under one of the guitars -- what a fun surprise! We received so many compliments from guests about how wonderful and engaging the band was. We knew that Top Tier would be a wonderful band, but they far exceeded our expectations and helped to make our wedding absolutely perfect. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Barbara · Married on 05/17/2014

Top Tier completely blew us away at our wedding reception. We knew we were getting an amazing band for our wedding, but we had no idea that they would so absolutely fabulous. When planning our wedding, the most important component to us was our band. We were well aware that a band can make or break your reception. Top Tier actually brought our reception to the next level. Not only do they have amazing talent that can basically sing any song you could ever imagine, but they are engaging and have a way of making your reception the most memorable occasion for everyone involved. My husband and I were hoping for a fun-loving memorable night consisting of an amazing time with friends and family. Top Tier provided us a top notch night that is not only the most incredible memory for us, but our friends and family cannot stop talking about it.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Mimi · Married on 12/14/2013

The best wedding band in Nashville! Thank you for making Leah and Steven's wedding reception everything that we asked for and more, You all were amazing and made the reception a huge dancing party. All of our guests are still talking about how great the band was. We didn't want the night to end.
    Thank you all for making the evening so perfect,
    Mimi

Sent on 12/17/2013

Top Tier was absolutely incredible!!! We would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone! JD is so awesome to work with - he responds quickly, is very helpful, and very flexible! The band did an awesome job getting our crowd involved... even let us play a little guitar, tambourine, and cow bell! They let our entire bridal party sing on stage and sang happy birthday to two of our special guests! All of our guests were ranting and raving about how fun they were! We are so thankful for Top Tier - they truly made our reception perfect!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2013

We LOVED having Top Tier at our wedding reception. They did a perfect job of choosing music that was appropriate for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, and kept the tone of the evening so welcoming & vibrant that folks were dancing during dinner. During the dancing portion of our reception, they interacted with our guests & let guests use a tambourine, cowbell, etc on the dance floor, as well as facilitated the limbo for our guests. Everyone had a great time dancing and asked us to extend the reception! The music itself was outstanding - we only watched their demo reel online & asked for some live clips but really did not feel as though we had watched the band live until the day of our wedding - and they wowed us at how great the music sounded. Even for the songs that we asked the band to learn, they sounded perfect. We searched high & low for local bands and ended up asking Top Tier to travel a few hours to our venue - and they were still comparable in price to local bands that were not nearly as good! JD was incredibly responsive & professional throughout the planning process. I could not recommend this band highly enough, and I'm so glad we decided to have them!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Hiring Top Tier was the best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding! They kept the energy up and packed the dance floor. All our guests called it the Party of the Year!

They were incredibly professional with outstanding talent, and most of all FUN. Top Tier was was truly the icing on the cake and made our day that much more special. Thanks a million, Top Tier!!!

Sent on 10/19/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2013

There is just no way to put into words how AMAZING this band is!! I can honestly say they made our wedding perfect. We chose them because we loved their song list and also because they were the best value around after tons of research on other bands. From the beginning, JD made me feel so confident that they were on top of every detail, which was important for us planning an out-of-state wedding! He was incredibly quick in responding to my very long emails! We had several special requests to honor a few birthdays and anniversaries for our friends and they coordinated those flawlessly. But far and away the best thing I can say about Top Tier is that I was on the dance floor for our entire wedding reception :) Every song was a hit and the next day at brunch our guests (old and young!) couldn't stop talking about the band and how well they interacted with the crowd. Many of our friends played the tambourine and the cowbell, and my husband actually sat in with the band and played the guitar and sang a song too! It was definitely the highlight of the night for him. If you're looking for a band who can keep the hits coming, make all of your guests want to dance, and create amazing memories for everyone, definitely choose Top Tier!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Top Tier was AMAZING! I had so many guests, both elderly and young, rave about how great they were. They really interact with the crowd to make sure everyone has a good time! The band was very easy to work with, always quick to answer emails and questions, and so much fun! Would highly recommend this band to anyone! If you don't have them at your wedding or event, you are truly missing out!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Top Tier is a great band. We are based in nyc so we had to select a band based on reviews and videos. We ended up picking Top Tier for our Florida wedding based on the stellar comments here and they exceeded expectations at our reception. They are extremely easy to work with. JD is very nice and accomodating and the band is very professional. The guests loved the music and Top Tier made sure everyone was having fun. We highly recommend the band for your wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Chad · Married on 12/15/2012

I mostly worked with JD when getting things planned. We were a big wedding on a budget, and these guys really worked with us to fit in there. We are a musical couple with talented friends, and they were more than willing to allow our friends to plug in and play our first dance. When the band started playing they were worth every penny. We had a lot of elderly family at the wedding (calm crowd) along with our young and wild friends (party crowd). The band was awesome at reading the crowd, and played age appropriate music (quiet and chill) during the beginning, and then really picked it up when the old folks left. They even got down and danced around with us while playing! These guys really feed off of energy on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend this group. They truly were an essential part of our reception.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Amber · Married on 10/20/2012

I had the best experience working with Top Tier, they where all awesome!! I had heard them at a wedding a year before mine and know then they had to be our band! They where so grey to work with and learned all the songs We requested! I can't wait to have them come to another event!!!!! They would always be be fist pick!!!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2013

JD was great to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure that all of our requests were handled, and responded quickly to my many emails leading up to the day. The band was amazing and so much fun! They played requests, and let the rowdy groomsmen sing along and play the tambourine. We had the best time with them, and would LOVE to watch them again anywhere in town. I would recommend them to anyone who wants Southern Rock/Country band.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Suzy · Married on 09/21/2012

Great choice for a band! All our guests are still talking about how amazing the band was - they were a joy to work with and met all my requests. I would highly recommend Top Tier Band

Sent on 10/02/2012

Mary · Married on 09/15/2012

Top Tier was fantastic. From the cocktail hour music to the very last song, the music was great. They learned a few new songs for us and sang them beautifully. Everyone dance all night and was sad to see them leave. That's when you know it' a great band!! Thank you Top Tier!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Top Tier was fun and easy to work with! Their answer to every question we had was simply yes! Our guest loved the band and thoroughly enjoyed how the band continued to include us (the bride and groom) in their performance on and off stage. For the price, quality and service, I would recommend Top Tier over and over again!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Kate · Married on 07/14/2012

They were awesome! The whole place was dancing, and they played an encore song. They got in with the crowd and our wedding guests, young an old, were dancing from the start! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2012

Top Tier rocked! The band was just wonderful. We had so many positive comments about them from our guests! They sounded great, and they kept the party going until the very end! They are an exceptional band, and we would suggest them to anyone needing a band.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Amber · Married on 06/22/2012

Awesome band. Wonderful communication! If I had to do it over again, would hire them again!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2012

Top Tier was wonderful! They were extremely accommodating & friendly. Our guests loved them & everyone enjoyed listening to them & dancing! We loved the "Top Tier Cheers", too! Never seen a base guitar used as a limbo stick, but they did it & it was great! They even let me (the bride) get on stage & play along with them! We highly recommend Top Tier if you are looking for a fun & entertaining band for any occasion!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Laura · Married on 05/19/2012

Top Tier was absolutely amazing! They were great to work with and always promptly replied to my emails - even when I sent them in the middle of the night! They played every song I wanted to hear, there was not a single one I didn't want to dance to! They really got the crowd into it and it made for an amazing reception. I'm still getting compliments about the band and how amazing they were.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2012

Top tier was a delight to work with. Booking was super easy and staying in touch with them via prime source was just as convienient. They were able to learn several signs for us to make our day special but also have an extensive play list to keep everyone on the dance floor. I had no idea how much fun our wedding was going to be and I think we have top tier to thank! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Jill · Married on 03/17/2012

Top Tier was awesome! They were great to work with, responded quickly to questions, were very flexible. They are wonderful! Such a great band. The music is great, they are fun, and engage the crowd. Many guests said they were the best band they had every heard and were so much fun! I highly recomend them! Jill Butler Hightower- bride on 3/17/12

Sent on 03/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2011

Top Tier was so great! JD was the best person to work with, he was truly a breath of fresh air for me when it came to my wedding vendors. He really made me feel like my wedding reception was important to him, and not just another gig. His goal was to make my reception run smoothly and make sure my husband and I and all of our guests had an awesome time, and he did both of those things. The band was so much fun! They interacted with the crowd, and accommodated all of my special requets. Such a great decision!

Sent on 05/16/2012