Top Tier Reviews

113 | Nashville, TN

113 Reviews for Top Tier

1 User photo

We absolutely LOVED Top Tier! We planned our wedding from out of state and JD was kind enough to meet with me before the wedding to get discuss how the reception was going to go and get on the same page. Everyone absolutely LOVED the band and we had a great time. The band sounds good, their set up looks awesome and they are super lively and interactive. Probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Katy Rose · Married on 05/14/2016

We booked Top Tier band for our wedding in May, and they were absolutely awesome!! The song selection was wonderful, and the dance floor was always packed. Working with them leading up to the event was easy, and they were very accommodating that night, even dedicating a song to my sister for her birthday and having my husband and I come on stage and sing a few songs.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Kelsey · Married on 03/19/2016

We had Top Tier Band play at our wedding in Nashville recently. They were AMAZING! Our friends and family kept coming up to us all night long remarking how great the band was. We spent the whole night dancing and singing! At one point I looked around and almost every single guest was on the dance floor, it was awesome! Our friends and family were even dancing to the iPod songs when the band took a break because of the great atmosphere they created. JD made everything SUPER easy and they were wonderfully flexible the night of. No one wanted the night to end. Cannot speak highly enough of Top Tier and JD and would recommend booking Top Tier to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Christine · Married on 02/27/2016

The band was fantastic, and for the price it would be a mistake not to book them. Everyone at our wedding had so much fun, and we spent more time dancing and singing along to the songs than anything else. They were also very receptive to our needs; our cater needed a few minutes to get the buffet set up, and the band was more than happy to play our first dance (Accidentally in love) while she got ready without charging us for an extra hour of service. They went above and beyond our expectations, and we wouldn't hesitate to book them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Top Tier was wonderful to work with. They were very flexible and very easy to work with. JD was great. E-mails were answered very quickly. The band was amazing. All of the family and relatives commented that they had such a wonderful time at the wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/14/2015

I don't think I can express enough how awesome and talented Top Tier Band is!! We booked them for my wedding just the past weekend and they truly made our night unforgettable. My friends and family danced the night away! The band is energetic, interactive and keeps the fun going all night! They are beyond professional and easy to stay in communication with. The learned our first dance song and blew it out of the park!! Frank Sinatra is not easy, but man, the nailed it! I wouldn't think twice to book them again and to recommend them for some other bride and groom or person looking to throw a party out there. We are still blown away from the evening and are so grateful we found them!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Theresa · event on: 11/13/2015

This band is fabulous!!! Over the top!!
    I would hire them again in a New York second!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2015

We hired Top Tier Band for our wedding and they were absolutely incredible!! Being in the industry, I knew from the moment we began planning our wedding that we needed a band. We couldn't cut corners when it came to entertainment.. especially living in Music City! Not only did I want our guests to leave remembering our day as a celebration, but I wanted them to leave Nashville ready to book their next flight back! And thanks to Top Tier Band, our wish is coming true.

Top Tier Band did such an amazing job reading our crowd that night, played the perfect mix of songs and kept everyone on the dance floor. JD is also incredibly responsive and organized when it comes to little details. I've worked with JD and the gang several times throughout the years and they never cease to amaze me! I'll continue praising this band to all of my future clients, family and friends. We highly recommend hiring Top Tier Band as your wedding band... you will not be disappointed!!! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Top Tier played our wedding reception about a month ago in Louisville and they were amazing!!! Matt and I truly cannot sing their praises enough. Not only did they do a fantastic job, but JD was amazing to work with and made sure our night went smoothly. Everything went perfectly and we had so much fun. We couldn't be happier with Top Tier. They kept us and our guests out on the dance floor all night! We didn't want the night to end. Our guests are still talking about the band and how great the music was at our wedding and we have happily passed along their information. If you are looking for a band for your event look no further than Top Tier, you won't regret it! We hope to find a reason to have another party in the future just so we can hire them again!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Top Tier was amazing. I found them by looking through bands on the site, but their demos on their website sold me. At the wedding they were amazing. Everyone was up on their feet dancing and enjoying the night. We have the pictures to prove it! JD was also great at answering all of my questions and working with our venue. Top Tier is truly top notch!

Sent on 11/23/2015

My wife and I were married on August 22nd 2015 and Top Tier was without a doubt the best wedding band we could have ever hoped for. I had over a dozen of our wedding guests come up to me and ask what the name of the band was and where we found them; they also commented that it was the best wedding band they had ever seen. We had an amazing time at the reception and every single guest, from my 92 year old grandfather all the way to the most reserved relatives, were out on the dance floor having fun and dancing. JD also did a great job as the MC of the event, letting everyone know where/when things were occurring and keeping the focus on the bride throughout the evening.

I cannot stress how amazing the lead singer's voice was, she literally transformed into every lead singer dependent on the song. I would book this band ASAP because she will be a superstar in no time at all!

Also, and perhaps most importantly, JD was incredibly responsive and detail oriented throughout the entire process and made hiring the band probably the easiest part of planning our big day. I have already recommended Top Tier to several friends and will continue to do so without hesitation.

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Bryan · Married on 07/18/2015

Where to begin? Top Tier Band and JD were an absolute dream to work with! They are incredibly talented and were exactly what we were looking for! One thing I didn't want to worry about was telling the band what to do and thankfully JD read the vibe of the reception and made all the musical decisions based on that - what a relief for the Bride that was! My fiancé and I even forgot to download our first dance song & the Mother/Groom dance song but wonderfully enough, JD had already downloaded them as a back-up! JD was the easiest person to get ahold of and so quick to respond to the 1,000 questions I had. JD was professional, fun, respectful, kind and incredibly talented. They MADE the reception as fun as it was! Our reception guests on the dance floor were playing the tambourine, the triangle and we even did the Limbo during the reception! Now, they know how to have a GREAT time, but during the dinner, they played beautiful slow jazz melodies to set the mood. Not only was the band a bride's dream come true in regards to planning, but also in regards to talent. THIS BAND CAN PLAY AND SING - and I definitely recommend adding the Sax player!! We had an absolute blast and cannot thank the band enough for being the icing on the cake at our reception! Everyone was talking about how talented and fun the band was! We owe you guys!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Laura · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely unbelievable! In every aspect. From the time we booked them, until the time we ran out to catch our horse and carriage. Wedding guests are still talking about how great they were a month later! The expectations I had for a band at my wedding were HIGHLY exceeded. Wedding guests have already asked for their contact info and booked events with them! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • Z

Zach · Married on 07/11/2015

JD and Top Tier were awesome! Excellent musicians, incredibly easy to work with, very responsive, and even allowed me (groom) to play guitar with them on a few songs.

Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how great and how much fun the band was! A quote from one of our guests, "Most rock star wedding ever!" The band created a lively atmosphere that encouraged everybody to cut loose and dance. JD and crew were engaging and entertaining between songs too.

In comparison to some other bands, we felt like we got a steal! Some were charging upwards of $5k!!! We didn't pay anywhere near that with Top Tier and we got our money's worth and then some. Word of advice - splurge for the sax player. He was incredible and the sax took the sound to a whole different level!

Bottom line: these guys (and gal) were just flat out fun. We could not have been more happy with Top Tier! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Milos · Married on 06/19/2015

Book them NOW! You're an idiot if you don't. Top tier band are - as the name states - top tier!!!! No bull, no gimmicks, just straight up quality on and off the stage. On stage these guys are awesome, very talented, well rehearsed, energetic, simply put - they rock. They can play whatever your heart desires from 50s till today, and they play it well. Off stage, these guys are professional and reliable. We saw these guys at another wedding (the couple highly recommended them) and had to have them for our wedding. We were told they are easy to work with - absolutely true. From start to finish we had full confidence in these guys to deliver - and they did...plus some more. We'd give them 10 stars if it was possible.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lee · Married on 05/24/2015

Top Tier Band was outstanding!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Mallory · Married on 05/24/2015

JD and the Top Tier Band were incredible at our wedding in May. They traveled to Louisville, set up early and played the best music during dinner and dancing during the reception. They had people out on the dance floor until the VERY last song! JD was one of the easiest vendors to communicate with, and super helpful when we ran into some technical issues with our outdoor, tented reception. You would have NEVER known about any of this on our wedding day. We HIGHLY recommend the Top Tier Band for your wedding or event. It was my dream to have all of my closest friends and family all dancing at our reception and they helped make it happen!! Not to mention they nailed two songs they learned for us :-) Thank you Top Tier Band!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Allison · Married on 12/20/2014

Top Tier was amazing! They were super accommodating and played the list of songs that we chose from their list without a problem. They were super easy to work with and always followed up in a timely wedding. Their music was absolutely fabulous and really made our wedding spectacular! We would recommend them to anyone who needs a band for their wedding! -Allison and Robert 12/20/14

Sent on 12/30/2014

Michael · Married on 11/08/2014

The Top Tier is simply amazing. They first performed at my brother’s wedding in October 2013 and were so great that there was no question that we would have them back for my wedding in November 2014. They performed live jazz during our cocktail hour and dinner and then raised the roof off during the dancing part of our reception and made it the most memorable event of our lives. The dance floor stayed packed the entire evening. They even let me join them on the keyboard for a song on stage, Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing! JD is also very responsive to phone calls and emails making sure that every little detail is covered.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Aryn · Married on 10/17/2014

TopTier is amazing. They performed at our reception and made it the most memorable event of our lives. The dancing lasted through the entire evening, and all of our guests commented on how incredible the band was. More than that, they even let me join them on the keyboard for a song on stage! They are extremely talented, professional, and made our wedding reception so much fun!

- Aryn & Rebecca

Sent on 10/19/2014

Anna · Married on 10/10/2014

Top Tier did amazing at our wedding! They are fantastic in getting everyone on the dance floor and really easy to work with. JD always answered my emails and went over any questions I had. I would highly recommend Top Tier for any event! Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Top Tier is an entertainment juggernaut!!! From the multiple genres of songs to choose from to their passionate, heartfelt delivery. I commented to my new wife afterwards that I have never before attended a wedding celebration where literally everyone danced from the beginning to the end. We had guests tell us that they have never had so much fun at a wedding before. JD was a pleasure to work with...great with correspondence, accommodating, punctual and true to his word. We couldn't be happier with our decision to select Top Tier for our wedding. Hands down the highlight of a truly unforgettable day!

Sent on 04/17/2015
  • User4352001 · 2+ years ago

This band is awesome!! My guests were blown away!! :-) They can perform anything from oldies to jazz to current country and pop! And they were great to work with too! We are so pleased that we chose them for our wedding reception! :-)

Sent on 08/26/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Top Tier! They made my wedding SO much fun. My guests stayed on the dance floor all night! JD was awesome to work with, and the entire band was so sweet and friendly. Their music selection was wonderful, and the song I asked them to learn for the father-daughter dance sounded AMAZING! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Mary Alice · Married on 07/19/2014

Top Tier was simply incredible! JD was excellent in communicating with us prior to our wedding, and the band truly made our reception one for the books. Everyone, both young and old, stayed on the dance floor the entire night and had a blast! The music was great, the band was fun, and JD was professional and organized. We highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/04/2014