Top Tier Band & DJ Service Reviews

122 | Nashville, TN

122 Reviews for Top Tier Band & DJ Service

1 User photo

Mykaela · Married on 11/05/2016

We had a wonderful time planning, preparing, and making decisions with the help of Top Tier. They were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and they were very flexible while my now husband and I were trying to make decisions regarding songs and entertainment ideas. Top Tier played a variety of songs to appeal to all ages! We had about 250 people at our Tennessee wedding and Top Tier knew exactly what songs to play. They also went along with schedule changes during the night with great ease. I would highly recommend Top Tier to anyone looking for a great, talented band to perform at any event!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

TOP TIER was so good my dad busted out a handstand in the middle of the dance floor - no joke! JD made this entire process so easy from the get go. They sent us a form to fill out a few weeks before the wedding to get the information they needed and everything was taken care of from there. Our dance floor was packed All. Night. Long. And then some. We had only scheduled them for the standard 4 hours, but the party didn't stop just because the Bride & Groom left - they apparently kept going just because they could tell that everyone was having a blast! Everyone loved TOP TIER! They came out into the crowd and interacted with everyone, which was a huge hit! They played a great mix of old and new songs so even my grandparents were out shakin' a leg! I cannot recommend them highly enough. We looked at several different bands that were closer to our wedding venue and none of them could beat the service, price, and professionalism of TOP TIER! Book them - now - you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Top Tier!!! JD was so wonderful to work with and always answered my questions in a very timely manor. They worked with me for everything I needed including stage size, changing the size of the band, getting my officiant a mic, and letting me hand pick songs. The night went flawless and a large part of that was due to this band. They were on time, had incredible lighting and equipment, and were so friendly and sweet. The vocals were AMAZING and I had tons of people compliment them and tell me how much fun they had because of the awesome band. I really can't say enough to good things about them. We added the brass section and it was totally worth it. Look no further for a wedding band if you are looking for a stress free, wonderful experience!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Joanne · Married on 09/24/2016

We can't say enough good things about Top Tier! JD was professional and responsive throughout the entire process. It was a joy working with him. Most importantly, the band was fantastic! We received so many compliments about the music. We were very impressed with the wide range of music they were able to play. They even learned "Annie's Song" for the father/daughter dance, and it made the moment so special. They were adept at reading the crowd and choosing the music accordingly. We highly highly recommend this band for your wedding. Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Dan · Married on 08/20/2016

Top Tier was a great addition to our wedding. JD was extremely professional and flexible with our requests, he gave us peace of mind knowing that there was someone managing everything from the music side. Their lead female vocalist has an exceptionally strong voice and sounded great (we booked Top Tier after hearing her sing Etta James "At Last" online). We added a 3 piece horn section which provided the depth of sound we wanted and it really filled up the venue.

Sent on 08/24/2016

We absolutely LOVED having TOP TIER play at our wedding. Having seen their online promo videos, as with many bands, I was unsure, but then had the chance to hear them in person at another event and knew that we had to have them for our wedding!! They handled everything regarding setup with our venue so that I had nothing to worry about and played and played all night. They read the crowd perfectly and kept the dance floor packed from the first song to the last. I would absolutely hire TOP TIER again in a heartbeat! Excellent service and performance!

-Katy and Rob

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jim · Married on 07/02/2016

Phenomenal show. Top Tier truly made our night fantastic.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot say enough great things about this band! From the very beginning they were super easy to work with and very helpful. JD quickly answered any questions or requests I had. My fiance surprised me with asking them to play my favorite karaoke song, Fancy by Reba McIntire. They not only learned the song, but invited me to come up and sing with them. It was a blast to say the least. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last. What more could you ask for? Working in the music business I knew my guests would have high expectations for our wedding entertainment and this band far exceeded those expecations. My friends and family cannot quit talking about how great they were. A setlist to satisfy all ages for sure. Book this band only if you want to have the time of your life!

Sent on 07/12/2016

We absolutely LOVED Top Tier! We planned our wedding from out of state and JD was kind enough to meet with me before the wedding to get discuss how the reception was going to go and get on the same page. Everyone absolutely LOVED the band and we had a great time. The band sounds good, their set up looks awesome and they are super lively and interactive. Probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Katy Rose · Married on 05/14/2016

We booked Top Tier band for our wedding in May, and they were absolutely awesome!! The song selection was wonderful, and the dance floor was always packed. Working with them leading up to the event was easy, and they were very accommodating that night, even dedicating a song to my sister for her birthday and having my husband and I come on stage and sing a few songs.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Kelsey · Married on 03/19/2016

We had Top Tier Band play at our wedding in Nashville recently. They were AMAZING! Our friends and family kept coming up to us all night long remarking how great the band was. We spent the whole night dancing and singing! At one point I looked around and almost every single guest was on the dance floor, it was awesome! Our friends and family were even dancing to the iPod songs when the band took a break because of the great atmosphere they created. JD made everything SUPER easy and they were wonderfully flexible the night of. No one wanted the night to end. Cannot speak highly enough of Top Tier and JD and would recommend booking Top Tier to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Christine · Married on 02/27/2016

The band was fantastic, and for the price it would be a mistake not to book them. Everyone at our wedding had so much fun, and we spent more time dancing and singing along to the songs than anything else. They were also very receptive to our needs; our cater needed a few minutes to get the buffet set up, and the band was more than happy to play our first dance (Accidentally in love) while she got ready without charging us for an extra hour of service. They went above and beyond our expectations, and we wouldn't hesitate to book them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Top Tier was wonderful to work with. They were very flexible and very easy to work with. JD was great. E-mails were answered very quickly. The band was amazing. All of the family and relatives commented that they had such a wonderful time at the wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/14/2015

I don't think I can express enough how awesome and talented Top Tier Band is!! We booked them for my wedding just the past weekend and they truly made our night unforgettable. My friends and family danced the night away! The band is energetic, interactive and keeps the fun going all night! They are beyond professional and easy to stay in communication with. The learned our first dance song and blew it out of the park!! Frank Sinatra is not easy, but man, the nailed it! I wouldn't think twice to book them again and to recommend them for some other bride and groom or person looking to throw a party out there. We are still blown away from the evening and are so grateful we found them!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Theresa · event on: 11/13/2015

This band is fabulous!!! Over the top!!
    I would hire them again in a New York second!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2015

We hired Top Tier Band for our wedding and they were absolutely incredible!! Being in the industry, I knew from the moment we began planning our wedding that we needed a band. We couldn't cut corners when it came to entertainment.. especially living in Music City! Not only did I want our guests to leave remembering our day as a celebration, but I wanted them to leave Nashville ready to book their next flight back! And thanks to Top Tier Band, our wish is coming true.

Top Tier Band did such an amazing job reading our crowd that night, played the perfect mix of songs and kept everyone on the dance floor. JD is also incredibly responsive and organized when it comes to little details. I've worked with JD and the gang several times throughout the years and they never cease to amaze me! I'll continue praising this band to all of my future clients, family and friends. We highly recommend hiring Top Tier Band as your wedding band... you will not be disappointed!!! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Top Tier played our wedding reception about a month ago in Louisville and they were amazing!!! Matt and I truly cannot sing their praises enough. Not only did they do a fantastic job, but JD was amazing to work with and made sure our night went smoothly. Everything went perfectly and we had so much fun. We couldn't be happier with Top Tier. They kept us and our guests out on the dance floor all night! We didn't want the night to end. Our guests are still talking about the band and how great the music was at our wedding and we have happily passed along their information. If you are looking for a band for your event look no further than Top Tier, you won't regret it! We hope to find a reason to have another party in the future just so we can hire them again!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Top Tier was amazing. I found them by looking through bands on the site, but their demos on their website sold me. At the wedding they were amazing. Everyone was up on their feet dancing and enjoying the night. We have the pictures to prove it! JD was also great at answering all of my questions and working with our venue. Top Tier is truly top notch!

Sent on 11/23/2015

My wife and I were married on August 22nd 2015 and Top Tier was without a doubt the best wedding band we could have ever hoped for. I had over a dozen of our wedding guests come up to me and ask what the name of the band was and where we found them; they also commented that it was the best wedding band they had ever seen. We had an amazing time at the reception and every single guest, from my 92 year old grandfather all the way to the most reserved relatives, were out on the dance floor having fun and dancing. JD also did a great job as the MC of the event, letting everyone know where/when things were occurring and keeping the focus on the bride throughout the evening.

I cannot stress how amazing the lead singer's voice was, she literally transformed into every lead singer dependent on the song. I would book this band ASAP because she will be a superstar in no time at all!

Also, and perhaps most importantly, JD was incredibly responsive and detail oriented throughout the entire process and made hiring the band probably the easiest part of planning our big day. I have already recommended Top Tier to several friends and will continue to do so without hesitation.

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Bryan · Married on 07/18/2015

Where to begin? Top Tier Band and JD were an absolute dream to work with! They are incredibly talented and were exactly what we were looking for! One thing I didn't want to worry about was telling the band what to do and thankfully JD read the vibe of the reception and made all the musical decisions based on that - what a relief for the Bride that was! My fiancé and I even forgot to download our first dance song & the Mother/Groom dance song but wonderfully enough, JD had already downloaded them as a back-up! JD was the easiest person to get ahold of and so quick to respond to the 1,000 questions I had. JD was professional, fun, respectful, kind and incredibly talented. They MADE the reception as fun as it was! Our reception guests on the dance floor were playing the tambourine, the triangle and we even did the Limbo during the reception! Now, they know how to have a GREAT time, but during the dinner, they played beautiful slow jazz melodies to set the mood. Not only was the band a bride's dream come true in regards to planning, but also in regards to talent. THIS BAND CAN PLAY AND SING - and I definitely recommend adding the Sax player!! We had an absolute blast and cannot thank the band enough for being the icing on the cake at our reception! Everyone was talking about how talented and fun the band was! We owe you guys!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Laura · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely unbelievable! In every aspect. From the time we booked them, until the time we ran out to catch our horse and carriage. Wedding guests are still talking about how great they were a month later! The expectations I had for a band at my wedding were HIGHLY exceeded. Wedding guests have already asked for their contact info and booked events with them! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • Z

Zach · Married on 07/11/2015

JD and Top Tier were awesome! Excellent musicians, incredibly easy to work with, very responsive, and even allowed me (groom) to play guitar with them on a few songs.

Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how great and how much fun the band was! A quote from one of our guests, "Most rock star wedding ever!" The band created a lively atmosphere that encouraged everybody to cut loose and dance. JD and crew were engaging and entertaining between songs too.

In comparison to some other bands, we felt like we got a steal! Some were charging upwards of $5k!!! We didn't pay anywhere near that with Top Tier and we got our money's worth and then some. Word of advice - splurge for the sax player. He was incredible and the sax took the sound to a whole different level!

Bottom line: these guys (and gal) were just flat out fun. We could not have been more happy with Top Tier! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Milos · Married on 06/19/2015

Book them NOW! You're an idiot if you don't. Top tier band are - as the name states - top tier!!!! No bull, no gimmicks, just straight up quality on and off the stage. On stage these guys are awesome, very talented, well rehearsed, energetic, simply put - they rock. They can play whatever your heart desires from 50s till today, and they play it well. Off stage, these guys are professional and reliable. We saw these guys at another wedding (the couple highly recommended them) and had to have them for our wedding. We were told they are easy to work with - absolutely true. From start to finish we had full confidence in these guys to deliver - and they did...plus some more. We'd give them 10 stars if it was possible.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lee · Married on 05/24/2015

Top Tier Band was outstanding!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Mallory · Married on 05/24/2015

JD and the Top Tier Band were incredible at our wedding in May. They traveled to Louisville, set up early and played the best music during dinner and dancing during the reception. They had people out on the dance floor until the VERY last song! JD was one of the easiest vendors to communicate with, and super helpful when we ran into some technical issues with our outdoor, tented reception. You would have NEVER known about any of this on our wedding day. We HIGHLY recommend the Top Tier Band for your wedding or event. It was my dream to have all of my closest friends and family all dancing at our reception and they helped make it happen!! Not to mention they nailed two songs they learned for us :-) Thank you Top Tier Band!

Sent on 06/02/2015