Top Tier Events Reviews

55 | Nashville, TN

55 Reviews for Top Tier Events

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

If I could only have three words to describe my experience with Carolyn, they would be OVER THE TOP!!! She (and her team) are absolutely amazing - so genuine, always responsive, great listeners, go the extra mile, ask the right questions and amazing with follow-up with resolution. Planning a wedding can be a stressful experience and when you make (the best!) decision to match yourself with Carolyn, you're getting above and beyond what anyone could expect. My now husband and I are absolutely indebted to her for making our experience seem so seamless and magical. :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey! We were honored to have been a part of your wedding day at Grand Inheritance!

Sherrie · Married on 10/08/2016

I am the mother of the bride and Carolyn was a life saver at the wedding. If we needed anything, she had it. Carolyn is very organized and helpful in all regards. She was a pleasure to work with....I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Sherrie, It was our honor and privilege to assist on such a beautiful occasion!

Betty · Married on 09/03/2016

I really don't have a lot of advice to give if you are considering Top Tier to be your wedding planner or event planner. The only advice to give would be: I would hire Mrs. Howard all over again. I have zilch complaints.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Betty! We were honored to a part of your beautiful vow renewal.

Brooke · Married on 08/05/2016

Hiring Carolyn and JD with Top Tier Events were absolutely one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding! My only regret was not hiring them sooner! I did my own wedding planning and decided to hire a 'day of coordinator' about 25 days before my wedding to help the day run smoothly. I am a very organized person, I plan cities for a living and I totally thought I could handle the coordination and planning of a 90 person wedding myself. I have to admit, though, that without the help of Carolyn and JD I would have been so stressed and frazzled the days leading up to the wedding, especially the day of. They made the process SO much easier and FUN for me.
    Carolyn assisted me in confirming contracts and details with all of the vendors, and helped me nail down the details of my timeline in the month leading up to my wedding. I live in Louisville and she is based in Nashville so we did all of this over the phone and through email, but it was still convenient and her responsiveness was so quick.
    The day of the wedding Carolyn and JD drove from Nashville to my home, helped us load and transport all of the decor and items we needed to bring to the venue which was about 20 minutes away. Once we got to the venue Carolyn and JD helped us unload the cars and while we were getting ready, they put together all of the decor items for me. She sent me photos to make sure things were set up the way that I had imagined and made necessary changes if needed. JD even dropped me off at my hair appointment and picked up dessert items and a last minute alcohol order for me! The entire day stayed on time and remained stress-free thanks to Carolyn and JD. Because of Top Tier Events, my husband and I were able to focus on what was important - each other - and we had the absolute best day of our lives. I can't imagine what our day would have been like without them and I will be forever grateful for the work. They worked their butts off and remained professional with poise and charm!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Brooke. It was our honor and pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Rebecca · Married on 03/21/2015

Carolyn built barn doors and a ladder arch for my brother's wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! It was so hard trying to find barn doors to rent that were affordable and when we contacted Carolyn, she drove from Nashville to Chattanooga to see the ceremony site, and then built us all of the decor we wanted, plus included flowers and plants! On the day of the wedding, she drove from Nashville early so she could have enough time to set up and even helped sew a bridesmaid dress after her zipper broke. Thank you so much for all of your help! Everyone LOVED the ceremony decor!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! We are so glad that everyone loved the decor!