41 Reviews for Top Tier Events

Destination (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)
41 Top Tier Events Reviews

Carolyn and her team from Top Tier Events did an outstanding job with our wedding. Despite the two hour window to transform the venue, Carolyn and her team pulled it off. I can't imagine how stressed I would have been without her. They took care of every detail and made sure everything was the way I wanted it.
It was a fairy tale wedding thanks to Top Tier Events.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Carolyn is simply amazing! I hired her to be my day-of coordinator, and she took care of everything for me. My wedding turned out absolutely beautiful because of her, and I didn’t have to worry or stress about a thing the day of my wedding. She coordinated everyone with such ease, set up/took down all of my decorations, and went above and beyond what I could have hoped for. By far one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding and would hire her again without hesitation!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/1/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Military, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We are at a lost for words ti Express how much we are beyond pleased with your work thank you you did an amazing job

Profile Picture Simone, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carolyn and Meg were simply amazing! As my day-of planner they made the day smoother and allowed me to enjoy the festivities. My only regret is to not have booked Carolyn’s services as a planner for the whole wedding and only the wedding day. She is truly a blessing and has made our wedding magical. She will give you advices, yet listen to you and keep your vision.

Photo for Top Tier Events Review - Carolyn and Meg set up the room with linen I rented
Photo for Top Tier Events Review - Carolyn and Meg set up the room, including the cake table
Profile Picture Mireille, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carolyn and Meg were absolutely the best planners we could have possibly had!! There was no detail that escaped their attention, and as far as we knew, everything went perfectly according to plan. Both of these ladies were so sweet and kind to everyone-the bride and her family, the vendors, and everyone else who attended. Their efficiency was astounding- we were leaving the venue packed
less than 40 minutes after Mallory and Chris made their exit! Honestly, there just aren't words to describe how valuable Carolyn and her team were in making Mallory's wedding the beautifully perfect evening of her dreams. You will NOT be disappointed if you use Top Tier!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Top Tier Events exceeded our expectations. The service they provided was impeccable. We could not have found a more responsive and professional wedding planner. They were responsive to our every need, and no details were overlooked. Carolyn was with us from the initial planning phase in April of 2017 to the wedding day on April 21, 2018. We could not be more pleased with our experience with Top Tier Events.

Profile Picture Carlenda, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Carolyn at Top Tier Events was a godsend to us for my daughter’s wedding. She worked with us during the month of the wedding to make sure we had not forgotten anything and communicated all the timelines and critical details to the vendors. She came to the rehearsal and helped everyone to understand what they needed to do during the ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband JD helped to deliver many of the items needed for decorating the venue for the ceremony and reception and worked with all of the vendors and the venue to create a beautiful setting in a very short period of time. She brought items from her own inventory to add special touches. Neither my daughter nor myself had to worry about anything during the setup and the wedding. It felt like we walked into the reception and were as wowed as all of our guests by how beautiful everything was. She kept things humming according to plan and when all was said and done, she and her husband had everything pulled together and packed up making the cleanup a breeze. All the dread I was feeling about how and what I needed to do the day of the wedding disappeared, and I was able to enjoy precious time with my daughter and family during the day. I am so glad we chose Top Tier for the wedding planning and coordination. I highly recommend Carolyn and her team!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

Carolyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She turn our 21 degree partially outdoor ceremony into a winter wedding dream!! I didn't have to worry at all on the day of our wedding, despite the freezing cold temperatures. Carolyn was on top of her game the whole time she was working with us and was able to provide all of our guest and vendors with top quality care! I would recommend her to any one looking for a wedding planner. I had the greatest day of my life because of her!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My daughter and I could not have had the perfect wedding she dreamed of without Carolyn and Top Tier Events. Her day, and mine, was absolutely stress free because Carolyn took care of everything. She found out exactly how my daughter invisioned the day and made sure it happened. Carolyn and her team are extremely professional but also very kind and caring. I can honestly say Top Tier Events was the single biggest reason my daughter’s dream wedding - was her dream wedding. Thanks Carolyn. We cannot thank you enough. Angela and Karen

Profile Picture Karen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Carolyn and Meg did a great job with our wedding!! They were a must have for the day of activities. I was so busy with everything else, I don’t know how I could have possibly handled the coordination of vendors. They were there to make sure all of that ran smooth while we enjoyed the day. No matter how organized you are, make sure you have an experienced planner for your big day. I am so glad I followed some recommendations and hired Carolyn!! I didn’t have to worry about any of the vendors, decorations, and she even placed the flowers on our cake!! All of it was beautiful and she regularly checked in with me to make sure it was consistent with my expectations.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carolyn went beyond the call from every aspect from planning through the event. I couldn't imagine doing our ceremony without her...highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Glenn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Words can’t even express how thankful we are!! Carolyn and Meg were amazing!!! They ensured everything was taken care of, down to every last detail, they are very professional and I would absolutely recommend them for any of your special event needs!! We couldn’t have had such a seamless experience without them!! Top Notch Service!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carolyn and Meg were absolute angels the month of my wedding! They were very professional the day of the event and they set everything up seamlessly. They even fixed my mess up of not bringing the table cards for the escort card display. They thought of every detail from bobby pins to water in the car that took us from the venue to the hotel. I even saw Carolyn holding up her iPhone flashlight outside to help my guests sign the guestbook. They both went above and beyond the whole day! Wonderful service. Worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

i can not say enough positive about our experience with Carolyn at Top Tier! She consistently was a step ahead of all my concerns and anything I would wake up and worry about she had already handled. So I enjoyed the whole experience of hosting a rehearsal dinner from out of town knowing that she had it all under control. Wonderful experience and it went off so smoothly, I'm sorry it's over!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hiring Carolyn with Top Tier Events as my month of coordinator was hands down the best decision I made in my wedding planning. From the very beginning (before I had even hired her) she responded to all of my emails almost immediately. Compared to prices of other coordinators, she was the obvious choice, and she turned out to be worth every single penny and then some. She confirmed with all of my vendors before the wedding, and arranged all of their arrival and departure times. She set up all of my decorations. She even has her own inventory of tons of décor that she will let you use, and a few things that I had failed to think about, she had it all. There was an issue with my draping the day of my wedding, and she dealt with that and got them to come back and fix it. I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She made sure to check with me periodically to make sure I was ready for the next thing. She went above and beyond all my expectations. Even my family can't stop raving about what a great job she did. When my family came back in after our send off to clean up, Carolyn and Meg already had everything boxed up and ready for them to take home. I could go on forever about everything they did. I can't recommend Top Tier enough!!!

Profile Picture Cayla, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn and Meg were awesome!! They helped run our day so efficiently and we didn't even notice when there were any issues. I would seriously recommend using this service for a wedding planner, they were life savers!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Reception

My husband and I both agree that hiring Carolyn was the best choice we made when planning our wedding. She made it so we didn't have to worry about a single thing our entire wedding weekend. She was the first person I saw the morning of my wedding and the last hug I gave as I climbed into our getaway car, and (as a bride) that constant support was the exact thing I needed to remain totally stress free. We never heard about a single thing that went wrong and never once did I have to worry if something was going to get done on time. She worked seamlessly with all of our vendors (who all told me how much they loved working with her) and even made us a payment schedule so nothing would be forgotten. I cannot stress enough how invaluable Carolyn was to our planning process and our wedding. She was prepared with EVERYTHING you could ever need and handled everything with such grace and class. From re-bustling my dress when it came apart to bandaging my knee after I fell during photos (while making sure I didn't freak out), Carolyn was a constant presence while never being overbearing or telling me how my wedding should go. If you're on the fence about hiring Carolyn (or a coordinator at all) please do it. You will not regret it and it will be the best investment you could make in your big day.

Profile Picture Molly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carolyn was the absolute best. My perfect day wouldn't have been possible without her.

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carolyn and her assistant Meg went above and beyond to make my wedding absolutely perfect. My bridal bouquet through a different florist was not what I expected and Carolyn went so far as to drive to the store to purchase more flowers and touch it up herself without being asked!! The big day went perfect and was completely stress free thanks to Top Tier Events.

Profile Picture Sasha, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Carolyn as the wedding coordinator was the best decision of the entire wedding- she is knock down fabulous- professional, classy, and on top of everything, and had a smile on her face the entire time. She and her team were fantastic and went above and beyond and delivered the "wow" factor the entire time. So thankful for her graceful and professional presence through our wedding.

Profile Picture Lanier, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carolyn absolutely made our wedding day the most relaxed perfect enjoyable day ever. She worked seamlessly with the venue/catering staff, the florists, lighting, hair/makeup, photographer, videographer, musicians, band, the families, and many more both on the day and leading up to it, so that all we had to do was relax, enjoy and have the best wedding weekend ever. She even had her assistant run out to get grips for the soles of my heels, which were a little slippery; she ran up to the hotel room go get me a change of shoes when mine got a little uncomfortable from dancing; she made sure the band had the pronunciations of every name perfect, and innumerable other small and big details that really made our day amazing. She was incredibly responsive to every email and text throughout the process from our very first interaction, which is why I knew immediately that I wanted her to be a part of our wedding. I can not say enough about her professionalism and the value of her services. She is truly TOP tier, a true GEM of a person and wedding coordinator. Even my (now) husband, the day after the wedding, was the first to say, we definitely need to write our most glowing review for Carolyn!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My sister hired Carolyn as her month-of coordinator for her October wedding. She was, by far, the best vendor we worked with! I can't say enough good things about her and her assistant, Meg. We had a couple issues with other vendors that morning, and she took care of everything!! There were also a couple personal issues on that day and Carolyn remained calm and went above and beyond what any of us could have ever expected! She was simply amazing. If you are trying to decide on a wedding planner/coordinator, look no further!! She is worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Cassi, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

From day one working with Carolyn was extremely easy and comfortable. She guided us through the day, helping to ask important questions. She was responsive to all inquiries and provided great recommendations. On the day of the wedding, Carolyn worked from dawn to dusk to make sure the Bride and her family had a stress free day - including helping create our centerpieces, adding decor. Her emergency kit was a lifesaver. She really made sure our wedding was perfect. Hiring Top Tier was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Carolyn was perfect in every way. She worked very had the day of the Wedding, and finalized may plans with our vendors leading up. She is a joy to work with and we would recommend her to anyone planning any type of event.

Profile Picture Tommy, 6/10/17, 1 Review