37 Reviews for Top Tier Events

Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
37 Top Tier Events Reviews

Carolyn and her team from Top Tier Events did an outstanding job with our wedding. Despite the two hour window to transform the venue, Carolyn and her team pulled it off. I can't imagine how stressed I would have been without her. They took care of every detail and made sure everything was the way I wanted it.
It was a fairy tale wedding thanks to Top Tier Events.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Carolyn and Meg were absolutely the best planners we could have possibly had!! There was no detail that escaped their attention, and as far as we knew, everything went perfectly according to plan. Both of these ladies were so sweet and kind to everyone-the bride and her family, the vendors, and everyone else who attended. Their efficiency was astounding- we were leaving the venue packed
less than 40 minutes after Mallory and Chris made their exit! Honestly, there just aren't words to describe how valuable Carolyn and her team were in making Mallory's wedding the beautifully perfect evening of her dreams. You will NOT be disappointed if you use Top Tier!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Top Tier Events exceeded our expectations. The service they provided was impeccable. We could not have found a more responsive and professional wedding planner. They were responsive to our every need, and no details were overlooked. Carolyn was with us from the initial planning phase in April of 2017 to the wedding day on April 21, 2018. We could not be more pleased with our experience with Top Tier Events.

Profile Picture Carlenda, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Carolyn at Top Tier Events was a godsend to us for my daughter’s wedding. She worked with us during the month of the wedding to make sure we had not forgotten anything and communicated all the timelines and critical details to the vendors. She came to the rehearsal and helped everyone to understand what they needed to do during the ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband JD helped to deliver many of the items needed for decorating the venue for the ceremony and reception and worked with all of the vendors and the venue to create a beautiful setting in a very short period of time. She brought items from her own inventory to add special touches. Neither my daughter nor myself had to worry about anything during the setup and the wedding. It felt like we walked into the reception and were as wowed as all of our guests by how beautiful everything was. She kept things humming according to plan and when all was said and done, she and her husband had everything pulled together and packed up making the cleanup a breeze. All the dread I was feeling about how and what I needed to do the day of the wedding disappeared, and I was able to enjoy precious time with my daughter and family during the day. I am so glad we chose Top Tier for the wedding planning and coordination. I highly recommend Carolyn and her team!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

Carolyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She turn our 21 degree partially outdoor ceremony into a winter wedding dream!! I didn't have to worry at all on the day of our wedding, despite the freezing cold temperatures. Carolyn was on top of her game the whole time she was working with us and was able to provide all of our guest and vendors with top quality care! I would recommend her to any one looking for a wedding planner. I had the greatest day of my life because of her!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My daughter and I could not have had the perfect wedding she dreamed of without Carolyn and Top Tier Events. Her day, and mine, was absolutely stress free because Carolyn took care of everything. She found out exactly how my daughter invisioned the day and made sure it happened. Carolyn and her team are extremely professional but also very kind and caring. I can honestly say Top Tier Events was the single biggest reason my daughter’s dream wedding - was her dream wedding. Thanks Carolyn. We cannot thank you enough. Angela and Karen

Profile Picture Karen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Carolyn and Meg did a great job with our wedding!! They were a must have for the day of activities. I was so busy with everything else, I don’t know how I could have possibly handled the coordination of vendors. They were there to make sure all of that ran smooth while we enjoyed the day. No matter how organized you are, make sure you have an experienced planner for your big day. I am so glad I followed some recommendations and hired Carolyn!! I didn’t have to worry about any of the vendors, decorations, and she even placed the flowers on our cake!! All of it was beautiful and she regularly checked in with me to make sure it was consistent with my expectations.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carolyn went beyond the call from every aspect from planning through the event. I couldn't imagine doing our ceremony without her...highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Glenn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Words can’t even express how thankful we are!! Carolyn and Meg were amazing!!! They ensured everything was taken care of, down to every last detail, they are very professional and I would absolutely recommend them for any of your special event needs!! We couldn’t have had such a seamless experience without them!! Top Notch Service!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Carolyn and Meg were absolute angels the month of my wedding! They were very professional the day of the event and they set everything up seamlessly. They even fixed my mess up of not bringing the table cards for the escort card display. They thought of every detail from bobby pins to water in the car that took us from the venue to the hotel. I even saw Carolyn holding up her iPhone flashlight outside to help my guests sign the guestbook. They both went above and beyond the whole day! Wonderful service. Worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

i can not say enough positive about our experience with Carolyn at Top Tier! She consistently was a step ahead of all my concerns and anything I would wake up and worry about she had already handled. So I enjoyed the whole experience of hosting a rehearsal dinner from out of town knowing that she had it all under control. Wonderful experience and it went off so smoothly, I'm sorry it's over!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hiring Carolyn with Top Tier Events as my month of coordinator was hands down the best decision I made in my wedding planning. From the very beginning (before I had even hired her) she responded to all of my emails almost immediately. Compared to prices of other coordinators, she was the obvious choice, and she turned out to be worth every single penny and then some. She confirmed with all of my vendors before the wedding, and arranged all of their arrival and departure times. She set up all of my decorations. She even has her own inventory of tons of décor that she will let you use, and a few things that I had failed to think about, she had it all. There was an issue with my draping the day of my wedding, and she dealt with that and got them to come back and fix it. I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She made sure to check with me periodically to make sure I was ready for the next thing. She went above and beyond all my expectations. Even my family can't stop raving about what a great job she did. When my family came back in after our send off to clean up, Carolyn and Meg already had everything boxed up and ready for them to take home. I could go on forever about everything they did. I can't recommend Top Tier enough!!!

Profile Picture Cayla, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn and Meg were awesome!! They helped run our day so efficiently and we didn't even notice when there were any issues. I would seriously recommend using this service for a wedding planner, they were life savers!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Reception

Carolyn was the absolute best. My perfect day wouldn't have been possible without her.

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carolyn and her assistant Meg went above and beyond to make my wedding absolutely perfect. My bridal bouquet through a different florist was not what I expected and Carolyn went so far as to drive to the store to purchase more flowers and touch it up herself without being asked!! The big day went perfect and was completely stress free thanks to Top Tier Events.

Profile Picture Sasha, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Carolyn as the wedding coordinator was the best decision of the entire wedding- she is knock down fabulous- professional, classy, and on top of everything, and had a smile on her face the entire time. She and her team were fantastic and went above and beyond and delivered the "wow" factor the entire time. So thankful for her graceful and professional presence through our wedding.

Profile Picture Lanier, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Carolyn absolutely made our wedding day the most relaxed perfect enjoyable day ever. She worked seamlessly with the venue/catering staff, the florists, lighting, hair/makeup, photographer, videographer, musicians, band, the families, and many more both on the day and leading up to it, so that all we had to do was relax, enjoy and have the best wedding weekend ever. She even had her assistant run out to get grips for the soles of my heels, which were a little slippery; she ran up to the hotel room go get me a change of shoes when mine got a little uncomfortable from dancing; she made sure the band had the pronunciations of every name perfect, and innumerable other small and big details that really made our day amazing. She was incredibly responsive to every email and text throughout the process from our very first interaction, which is why I knew immediately that I wanted her to be a part of our wedding. I can not say enough about her professionalism and the value of her services. She is truly TOP tier, a true GEM of a person and wedding coordinator. Even my (now) husband, the day after the wedding, was the first to say, we definitely need to write our most glowing review for Carolyn!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My sister hired Carolyn as her month-of coordinator for her October wedding. She was, by far, the best vendor we worked with! I can't say enough good things about her and her assistant, Meg. We had a couple issues with other vendors that morning, and she took care of everything!! There were also a couple personal issues on that day and Carolyn remained calm and went above and beyond what any of us could have ever expected! She was simply amazing. If you are trying to decide on a wedding planner/coordinator, look no further!! She is worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Cassi, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

From day one working with Carolyn was extremely easy and comfortable. She guided us through the day, helping to ask important questions. She was responsive to all inquiries and provided great recommendations. On the day of the wedding, Carolyn worked from dawn to dusk to make sure the Bride and her family had a stress free day - including helping create our centerpieces, adding decor. Her emergency kit was a lifesaver. She really made sure our wedding was perfect. Hiring Top Tier was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Carolyn was perfect in every way. She worked very had the day of the Wedding, and finalized may plans with our vendors leading up. She is a joy to work with and we would recommend her to anyone planning any type of event.

Profile Picture Tommy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Carolyn was absolutely incredible. We would not have had such a successful and smooth wedding rehearsal and day without her! She was there for me at all times and was willing to do anything I asked. Carolyn was well prepared and provided us with a contact form for all our vendors and timeline to fill out so she could contact them for us! She provided great questions about what I wanted the wedding day to be like. She thought of EVERYTHING. Her husband (assistant) was also so helpful and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend her hands down as the best wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Tier Events was the best money I spend for my wedding. Carolyn was so professional, organized and encouraging. I honestly can't fathom trying to put together a wedding without her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I fully and completely recommend Carolyn (Top Tier Events) for any and all of your wedding planning needs. Carolyn was very organized and warm-hearted. She helped execute our vision for our daughter's special day. She has a great eye for detail and understood our vision. She orchestrated the day in a flawless way ... allowing my husband and I (along with the bride and groom) to simply soak in and enjoy the special day with our guests. She assisted at the end of the evening with clean up, etc. Carolyn is the perfect combination of a person who is professional, organized, and has a warm spirit. I can recommend her services without hesitation!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn and her team were AMAZING! I cannot say enough how wonderful Carolyn was during the whole wedding planning process. She put together a detailed timeline and wedding rehearsal walk-through down to the tiny details - items that I wouldn't have even thought of. The day of the wedding Carolyn was essential - everything flowed so smoothly - I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING the day of. I highly recommend Top Tier Events to anyone who is looking for a top-notch and professional service. Thank you Carolyn for everything!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews