Top Tier Events Reviews

50 Reviews for Top Tier Events

50 Top Tier Events Reviews

Bailey · Married on 11/03/2018

Would recommend 10000x over

Carolyn was AMAZING from the very beginning. We weren't sure at first if we wanted to hire a planner but after the wedding, we were both SO HAPPY that we chose Top Tier Events. Carolyn was literally a life saver and made sure that everything went how it was supposed to. She was more than organized and had everything you could think of on hand in case it was forgotten. She was more than accommodating with everything I asked or wanted and went above and beyond. If you are going back and forth about whether or not to have a planner - DO IT - and better yet, choose Top Tier Events.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Bailey!! It was my pleasure to assist you and your family on such a special day. :)

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Carolyn and her team from Top Tier Events did an outstanding job with our wedding. Despite the two hour window to transform the venue, Carolyn and her team pulled it off. I can't imagine how stressed I would have been without her. They took care of every detail and made sure everything was the way I wanted it.
    It was a fairy tale wedding thanks to Top Tier Events.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! We are honored to have been a part of your special day and wish you many blessings on your new journey together!!

Ashley Day · Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding

Carolyn and her team were great. She thought of literally everything we could need for the wedding and made sure everything was perfect! She made the wedding day stress-free and let everyone else just enjoy the day. She was hands down the best decision we made for the wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! It was our pleasure to be your wedding coordination team and we wish you years of blessings and happiness!!

Siobhan · Married on 10/12/2018

A must hire!

Hiring Top Tier Events was the best decision I made! I cannot thank Carolyn and her team enough for helping Tom and I plan our wedding over the past year and more importantly their efforts day of to make sure everything went smooth, it was the perfect day because of their help. From the moment I met Carolyn I knew I was going to hire Top Tier Events. Not only is she professional, responsive and kind but her calmness helped me relax especially during the last week leading up to the wedding. She went above and beyond, asked all the right questions so no details were overlooked, offered advice in areas where I was undecided and gave me ideas when I was having trouble making a decision. Because of Carolyn and her team I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day which is really what it is all about! I highly, highly recommend Top Tier Events whether it is for your wedding or any special event, they are the best in the business!!! Thank you again Carolyn, my wedding day was the best day of my life!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Siobhan and Tom! We were so greateful to be a part of your big day and glad to know that we helped make it perfect from start to finish!!

Kaitlin Hinton · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful Wedding Coordinator!!!!

Hiring Top Tier Events was my best wedding decision! She took care of so much behind the scenes and knew what I needed before I did! So many of my bridal party and vendors told me how great she was, truly top tier! She had so many great vendor recommendations and helped me along the planning process when I needed her most. The wedding day was stress free because of Carolyn!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kaitlin and Hunter!! So glad we got to be a part of your beautiful day and that you were able to enjoy every moment. Take care and many blessings to you both!
  • Marsha

Marsha · Married on 09/22/2018

Top Tier Events

Carolyn is wonderful!! I can count on one hand the things I forgot the day of and she had everything covered!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Marsha and Nick! We thoroughly enjoyed serving as your coordination team for such a great day at Rocketown. Many blessings to you as you start your journey as husband and wife!!

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Carolyn was simply AMAZING, and I don't know what we would have done without her! Having support throughout the whole planning process is priceless. She was with us every step of the way, from meeting us at our venue months before our ceremony to go over everything, to putting all the finishing touches together the day of. Every time we needed help, she was there. Carolyn went above and beyond, doing things we didn't expect her to to make our day absolutely perfect. She helped keep us calm and confident the whole time, so we had no moments of panic! She made everything flow so incredibly smoothly on our wedding day and made it so we could 100% enjoy our wedding. So many of our guests told us how wonderful she was! Carolyn is talented, kind, and will make your day extra special. I would absolutely work with Carolyn again (and so should you!!!).

Sent on 09/12/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderfully kind words! We were honored to have been a part of such an amazing day and wish you a lifetime of happiness and blessings. :)

Dhathri · Married on 08/25/2018

Carolyn and her team were absolutely phenomenal on the day of the wedding. They managed to pull of a hybrid Hindu & Christian ceremony with little direction. She was calm, thoughtful, and responsive throughout the day to me and my family. It was a pleasure working with her. She was able to pull off the wedding with two other weddings within the same week. It was truly impressive. Ask about the special packages that she offers, including games, designing, etc!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Dhathri and David! It was our pleasure to serve as your wedding coordination team for your beautiful wedding at the Barn at Sycamore Farms. Keep in touch!

Abby · Married on 07/14/2018

I loved having Carolyn & Top Tier Events as my wedding coordinator! I don't think I would have been able to fully enjoy my wedding week without their support and management of all the details. Carolyn is professional, knowledgeable about all aspect of planning, and she exudes calmness (which is what every bride needs in her life!!) Carolyn is so much more than a wedding coordinator, she is the ultimate problem solver, ensuring that mistakes or issues were resolved without anyone knowing there had been a problem. On my wedding day she came to my rescue multiple times, including bandaging up a blister on the bottom of my foot mid-party using the vast amount of supplies she provides in her "bridal emergency kit". I also highly recommend using Top Tier Band, Carolyn's husband JD is the band leader and MC. Carolyn and the band were perfectly in sync. Even when we decided to push up our exit it was like as soon as I told Carolyn the band was on the same page. Thank you Carolyn & Top Tier Events Team!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Our pleasure, Abby!! We were honored to be a part of your beautiful day. Keep in touch and best of luck to you and Ben!!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Fairy Godmother!

Carolyn was a dream to work with as our Month of Coordinator!

She is an expert at what she does, and she helped us to plan all the details of our day BEFORE our day, so we had nothing to worry about at our wedding. She helped us to create a detailed day-of-timeline. She took care of communication with vendors (I hate making phone calls, so this was such a relief!). She even picked up sandwiches when my wedding party was getting ready!

I would highly recommend Carolyn to any bride (even with a small budget, like me!) who wants to enjoy their wedding. Her services were easily the most well-spent part of our budget.

Thank you, Carolyn! Our day was beautiful! We are so grateful!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Kate and Zak! It was truly our honor to serve as your wedding coordination team and we are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful day!!

Tanya · Married on 07/01/2018

Carolyn is simply amazing! I hired her to be my day-of coordinator, and she took care of everything for me. My wedding turned out absolutely beautiful because of her, and I didn’t have to worry or stress about a thing the day of my wedding. She coordinated everyone with such ease, set up/took down all of my decorations, and went above and beyond what I could have hoped for. By far one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding and would hire her again without hesitation!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Tanya and Chris!! We loved working with you and wish you all the best! :)

Simone · Married on 06/23/2018

We are at a lost for words ti Express how much we are beyond pleased with your work thank you you did an amazing job

Sent on 06/27/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Simone and John!! It was truly our pleasure to work with you and create a beautiful day. Take care!

Mireille · Married on 05/27/2018

Carolyn and Meg were simply amazing! As my day-of planner they made the day smoother and allowed me to enjoy the festivities. My only regret is to not have booked Carolyn’s services as a planner for the whole wedding and only the wedding day. She is truly a blessing and has made our wedding magical. She will give you advices, yet listen to you and keep your vision.

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Top Tier Events 1
    Top Tier Events 2

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mireille! It was our pleasure to assist on your beautiful day at Memphis National Golf Club. Fortunately, we escaped the rain! Blessings to you and Henry as you start your journey together. Keep in touch! :)

Cynthia · Married on 04/29/2018

Carolyn and Meg were absolutely the best planners we could have possibly had!! There was no detail that escaped their attention, and as far as we knew, everything went perfectly according to plan. Both of these ladies were so sweet and kind to everyone-the bride and her family, the vendors, and everyone else who attended. Their efficiency was astounding- we were leaving the venue packed
    less than 40 minutes after Mallory and Chris made their exit! Honestly, there just aren't words to describe how valuable Carolyn and her team were in making Mallory's wedding the beautifully perfect evening of her dreams. You will NOT be disappointed if you use Top Tier!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was our pleasure to help Mallory, Chris and everyone involved. Such a beautiful couple! :)

Carlenda · Married on 04/21/2018

Top Tier Events exceeded our expectations. The service they provided was impeccable. We could not have found a more responsive and professional wedding planner. They were responsive to our every need, and no details were overlooked. Carolyn was with us from the initial planning phase in April of 2017 to the wedding day on April 21, 2018. We could not be more pleased with our experience with Top Tier Events.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Carlenda! We loved working with you, Jonathan, and your parents, and we will miss our routine meetings. Please keep in touch!!

Laura · Married on 03/31/2018

Carolyn at Top Tier Events was a godsend to us for my daughter’s wedding. She worked with us during the month of the wedding to make sure we had not forgotten anything and communicated all the timelines and critical details to the vendors. She came to the rehearsal and helped everyone to understand what they needed to do during the ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband JD helped to deliver many of the items needed for decorating the venue for the ceremony and reception and worked with all of the vendors and the venue to create a beautiful setting in a very short period of time. She brought items from her own inventory to add special touches. Neither my daughter nor myself had to worry about anything during the setup and the wedding. It felt like we walked into the reception and were as wowed as all of our guests by how beautiful everything was. She kept things humming according to plan and when all was said and done, she and her husband had everything pulled together and packed up making the cleanup a breeze. All the dread I was feeling about how and what I needed to do the day of the wedding disappeared, and I was able to enjoy precious time with my daughter and family during the day. I am so glad we chose Top Tier for the wedding planning and coordination. I highly recommend Carolyn and her team!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura! It was truly our pleasure to be of assistance to all of you!!!

Angela · Married on 12/30/2017

Carolyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She turn our 21 degree partially outdoor ceremony into a winter wedding dream!! I didn't have to worry at all on the day of our wedding, despite the freezing cold temperatures. Carolyn was on top of her game the whole time she was working with us and was able to provide all of our guest and vendors with top quality care! I would recommend her to any one looking for a wedding planner. I had the greatest day of my life because of her!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela and Kennon! It was our pleasure to be part of your big day - even in the bitter cold!! Many blessings to you on your new journey together and please keep in touch!

Karen · Married on 12/30/2017

My daughter and I could not have had the perfect wedding she dreamed of without Carolyn and Top Tier Events. Her day, and mine, was absolutely stress free because Carolyn took care of everything. She found out exactly how my daughter invisioned the day and made sure it happened. Carolyn and her team are extremely professional but also very kind and caring. I can honestly say Top Tier Events was the single biggest reason my daughter’s dream wedding - was her dream wedding. Thanks Carolyn. We cannot thank you enough. Angela and Karen

Sent on 01/05/2018

Top Tier Events's reply:

We are so honored to have been part of this wonderful day! Thank you for such kind words and please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

Carolyn and Meg did a great job with our wedding!! They were a must have for the day of activities. I was so busy with everything else, I don’t know how I could have possibly handled the coordination of vendors. They were there to make sure all of that ran smooth while we enjoyed the day. No matter how organized you are, make sure you have an experienced planner for your big day. I am so glad I followed some recommendations and hired Carolyn!! I didn’t have to worry about any of the vendors, decorations, and she even placed the flowers on our cake!! All of it was beautiful and she regularly checked in with me to make sure it was consistent with my expectations.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Katie!! Our pleasure to be at your service for such a beautiful day. Blessings to you both as you start your new journey together. :)

Glenn · Married on 11/18/2017

Carolyn went beyond the call from every aspect from planning through the event. I couldn't imagine doing our ceremony without her...highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Glenn and Cheri! It was our pleasure to be of assistance for such a special day.

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2017

Words can’t even express how thankful we are!! Carolyn and Meg were amazing!!! They ensured everything was taken care of, down to every last detail, they are very professional and I would absolutely recommend them for any of your special event needs!! We couldn’t have had such a seamless experience without them!! Top Notch Service!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Brittany!! Absolutely our honor and privilege to be a part of such an amazing day! Blessings to you and Jeremy as you start your adventure together!!

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Carolyn and Meg were absolute angels the month of my wedding! They were very professional the day of the event and they set everything up seamlessly. They even fixed my mess up of not bringing the table cards for the escort card display. They thought of every detail from bobby pins to water in the car that took us from the venue to the hotel. I even saw Carolyn holding up her iPhone flashlight outside to help my guests sign the guestbook. They both went above and beyond the whole day! Wonderful service. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Top Tier Events 3
    Top Tier Events 4
    Top Tier Events 5
    Top Tier Events 6

Top Tier Events's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure, Danielle. What an amazing day and we loved being a part of it! Thank you so much!!

Holly · Married on 10/28/2017

i can not say enough positive about our experience with Carolyn at Top Tier! She consistently was a step ahead of all my concerns and anything I would wake up and worry about she had already handled. So I enjoyed the whole experience of hosting a rehearsal dinner from out of town knowing that she had it all under control. Wonderful experience and it went off so smoothly, I'm sorry it's over!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Holly! It was a beautiful event and we are so blessed to have been a part of it. Please keep in touch!

Cayla · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Carolyn with Top Tier Events as my month of coordinator was hands down the best decision I made in my wedding planning. From the very beginning (before I had even hired her) she responded to all of my emails almost immediately. Compared to prices of other coordinators, she was the obvious choice, and she turned out to be worth every single penny and then some. She confirmed with all of my vendors before the wedding, and arranged all of their arrival and departure times. She set up all of my decorations. She even has her own inventory of tons of décor that she will let you use, and a few things that I had failed to think about, she had it all. There was an issue with my draping the day of my wedding, and she dealt with that and got them to come back and fix it. I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She made sure to check with me periodically to make sure I was ready for the next thing. She went above and beyond all my expectations. Even my family can't stop raving about what a great job she did. When my family came back in after our send off to clean up, Carolyn and Meg already had everything boxed up and ready for them to take home. I could go on forever about everything they did. I can't recommend Top Tier enough!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Cayla! It was our honor and privilege to be with you on your wedding day!! Many blessings to you both!