Top Shelf Mobile Bartending Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Michele
    Michele F. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing!!!

Christi and Shelly are awesome. They went above and beyond to make our special day even better.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 04/24/2021

Look no further

Experienced, kind and professional. You will not be disappointed!
  • Bill
    Bill Married on 12/25/2020
    Christi and Shelly are awesome bartenders. Always smiling...always ready to help the guests. You will not be disappointed in any way with the quality of their skills and knowledge. Set up and ready to go on time with everything needed to make the guest the cocktails they wanted.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Z. Married on 10/03/2020

Fantastic Experience!

We had the BEST experience! Great communication, punctual, friendly, and exceptional service! All of our guests, and ourselves, were beyond happy! We will definitely be referring friends and family.
  • Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 08/15/2020

Just Perfect!

Top Shelf was perfect for our big day. We got our alcohol from Total Wine and they provided all the mixers, cups, straws, water, and ice. It was the best route we could have gone and the bartenders were amazing! They were so kind and on top of everything. They are prepared and communicate with you to ensure that everything is ready for the big day. They even toured the venue beforehand to make sure they knew where they would be and all. Definitely glad we went with Top Shelf!
    Caitlyn L. Married on 05/02/2020

Never had to wait for a drink!

Top Shelf did an amazing job at our wedding. The guests never had to wait in a line for their drinks and were always greeted with a smile!
    Judy S. Married on 01/11/2020

Sons Wedding

Very professional, gave us everything we asked for and more. Will definitely use them again.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much Top Shelf!

I am so happy we went with Top Shelf. We met them at the bridal expo last November and felt so comfortable talking with them. They were very responsive and helped us through the whole process. They answered every question we had and were very flexible as we made several changes in our contract along the way.
    Top Shelf picked up our alcohol for us the day before the wedding and set up the bar on the day of. They prepared our signature drink and had it ready to go in pitchers! It was absolutely delicious and just what we hoped it would be. The bartenders were very kind and helpful. I can't recommend them enough!
    Heather Married on 10/26/2019

Absolute best!

I could not ask for better bartenders! They were so flexible, responsive, and committed to making our vision come true. We got so many compliments on their service during and after our wedding! If you're unsure, definitely go with Shelly and Christi. You won't regret it!
    Megan B. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

They are the absolute best and I would recommend them to anyone looking for bartending services. Very professional, friendly and super flexible with whatever you need.
    Delany Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Easy to work with and they were great!
  • Kabria
    Tanya Married on 09/01/2019

A Very Pleased and Happy Customer

Let me start off by saying my experience working with Shelly and Christi was amazing from beginning to end. I hired Top Shelf Mobile Bartending for my daughter's bridal shower and I was so pleased that I did. They recommended the Brunch Package which was a mixture of cocktails, wine and champagne that all of my guests were raving about. The signature drink that they suggested in honor of my daughter was so delicious. They made a pink drink which was her favorite color!!!! She loved it!!!! I also rented the LED mobile bar and it was beyond my expectations. It was the perfect addition to the shower and the LED lights were beautiful. I highly recommend this team if you are looking for a mobile bartender for your next event. I will definitely be using their services for all of my future events. My experience was fantastic and it was great working with true professionals. Thanks also to Mandi who helped served during the day of the bridal shower. All of my guests were asking for their information to book them and you should too. Believe me you will not regret it!!!!!!
    Lauren Married on 08/17/2019

Professional & Easy to work with

Provided wonderful attentive service! Fast and professional. Even changed bar location from cocktail hour to reception! I would recommend them for any wedding or event!
  • I
    Isaac K. Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Service from Top Shelf - MUST BOOK

I worked closely with Shelly to plan the bartending service for my wedding on July 6th. Her team was extremely professional and super accommodating to our specific needs for the wedding. For example, I have a sister-in-law with down syndrome, so Shelly made specialty mocktails to ensure she'd have an awesome time at the bar! We also had a need for glasssware and water, and Shelly worked with me to ensure there would be enough glasses and water to go around. Top-shelf service when you work with her. I highly recommend them!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic service for a very affordable price!

Mandi and Christi were excellent! They were extremely nice and very professional. Every time I needed to contact them they immediately got back to me and put my mind at ease that their services would help to make my wedding run smoothly. 10/10 would recommend these ladies to anyone having an event!

Top Shelf Mobile Bartending's reply:

Thank you Abby! We enjoyed serving your wedding! Everything was beautiful and it was a pleasure working with you even after your wedding day! Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon!
  • Megan
    Megan F. Married on 06/15/2019

They are called Top Shelf for a reason!

My now husband and father in law have this joke where they call themselves “top shelf.” So when I saw the name of this bar tending company I knew I had to have them for my wedding! Shelly and Christi were very polite and accommodating from the very start. They are easy to talk to. I feel like I must have emailed them 20 times and they got back to me right away every single time and never seemed annoyed! They are very knowledgeable about how much alcohol you should purchase. The day of our wedding they had a beautiful set up. I requested to have frozen strawberry margaritas and they made it happen! Their drinks were delicious and service was top shelf! Everyone loved my bar tenders. They have very reasonable prices and you will not be disappointed if you hire them for any event! Highly recommend these wonderful ladies! Thank you Shelli, Christi, and Mandi!

Top Shelf Mobile Bartending's reply:

Thank you Megan! Beautiful wedding and reception! Beautiful couple and it was sweet hearing you & your husbands story. I actually teared up listening to it. ❤️ You and your family should do event planning because the venue looked amazing with all your talented touches! Glad that you liked our strawberry Margaritas!!
  • Britt
    Brittney Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Bartenders!!!

Top Shelf Mobile Bartending is the best! Leading up to our wedding day, Shelly and Christi were always very responsive and helpful with any questions I had. Their pricing is very reasonable and quality of service is excellent! On our wedding day, Christi was our bartender and she was SO amazing! It was a hot day and our guests definitely kept her busy but she was always super friendly and smiling. So many of our guests commented on how sweet she was! The next day, she even sent me some photos she took during the wedding. Hiring Top Shelf was one of the best decisions we made and I would recommend Top Shelf in a heartbeat for any event!!

Top Shelf Mobile Bartending's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed being a part of your day and meeting your family and friends!! I've never had a groom ask if he could help me setup on his wedding day!! Beautiful couple inside and out! Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime you or your family need a bartender.
    Nicole B. Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Suggest!

We were overwhelmed by how wonderful Christi and Shelly were with all of our guests! All we have heard since the wedding is how great they were. When things got a little busy they took on lighting some candles and other things they didn’t have to do. We highly suggest them to anyone looking for some great bartenders!
    Monica Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent, great service and great drinks!

All of our guests has a great time! The bar tending service was wonderful.
    Chelsea Married on 05/15/2019

Exceptional!!!

Shelly & Christi were absolutely amazing!! Professional and responded back quickly to all emails. And the signature drinks sign was great! Drinks were AMAZING as well, people kept talking about how good the drinks were. I could not have asked for better bartenders! Thank you guys for everything! Deserve more than 5 stars!
  • Nicci
    Nicci Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have asked for better bartenders!

Shelly and Christi were so easy to work with and so helpful leading up to our wedding. They were responsive and gave us lots of good resources since we were ordering our own alcohol. On the day of, the bar looked perfect and moved quickly, and I had not one concern! My guests were happy and had only great things to say. Thanks for making that part of our day so effortless!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect choice for our wedding day

Top Shelf Mobile Bartending were the perfect choice for our wedding day! They made everything so easy with their guidance, professionalism, and enthusiasm. Christi helped us get everything organized and ready in advance. The service the night of could not be beat - they made sure that I (the bride) always had a drink in my hand and even noticed my drink of choice. There was never a long line at the bar and there were nothing but compliments from guests. Since my wedding, two of our guests have already reached out for Top Shelf's information because they were so impressed. I could not recommend them more.
    Steve Married on 04/06/2019

Wouldn't bother looking else where!

My wife and I were in search of a bartender who can serve with provided alcohol at our wedding reception. Shelly and her team at Top Shelf Mobile went far beyond than what we expected. From our initial conversation to day of our event, they were 5/5 stars. Communication, detailed documentation, package options, to bartending service, they were amazing. I highly recommend for your next event.
    Benjamin T. Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic, friendly service

They performed their job extremely well, and everybody was happy with their level of service. They were prompt, friendly, and took care of everything. Highly recommend to anyone in the market for an event bartender!
  • Pegah
    Pegah A. Married on 01/09/2019

Shelly and Christi: Party animal EXPERTS

How do you know you picked the absolute best pair of bartenders for your wedding? 1) Your guests never have an empty glass, 2) your grandma and new mother-in-law are both dancing up a storm with all the strapping young fellas in the room, and 3) no one is wasting any precious dancing or photobooth time waiting in line for a drink – drinks are flowing FAST and FURIOUS from superhuman bartenders Shelly and Christi.
    These ladies made sure our signature drinks were delicious, the bar setup was beautiful and efficient, and every last detail of the planning/execution/clean-up was accounted for. Not to mention, the price for the value of this well-oiled operation was unparalleled. From the moment we reached out to them, we could tell Shelly and Christi knew their stuff. They were swift to reply to emails, available to chat on the phone about any last-minute details or requests, and knowledgeable about everything we could think to ask them. They had previously operated at our venue, so they were able to recommend where they should be placed in the room layout, they already had all the insurance and other documentation lined up and ready to go, and they knew exactly what to recommend for the quantity/type of drinks we needed for our guests. We had a very DIY-style wedding and were mostly relying on friends and family for help to set up the wedding, and Shelly and Christi jumped in to help my friends unwrap and set up the appetizer table without even being asked to. Their willingness to go above and beyond to make our day perfect was so incredibly heartwarming, and you could tell they were having a blast at the same time! We are so grateful that we found them early on in the process as they booked up very quickly, and would recommend them absolutely and without hesitation. Thank you so much!!