Top Shelf Bartending Service Reviews

75 | Lees Summit, MO

75 Reviews for Top Shelf Bartending Service

1 User photo

Sherri · Married on 07/04/2015

The bartender was excellent and was willing to try different things to make the perfect drink for our guests. She even helped cut the cake and worked with the other vendors to ensure a wonderful night.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Carrie · Married on 06/26/2015

We used Top Shelf Bartending for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception. They were great to work with from initial inquiries through paying the final invoice the week after the event. The great thing about Top Shelf is that they credit you back any unopened product (for us 10 bottles of wine and some cases of beer). That allows you plan without worrying about getting just the right amount. Our bartender, Bethany, was great! She was very personable (full of smiles) and communicated with us throughout the night. Erin, the owner, was also very kind and helpful in all of our dealings with Top Shelf. I would definitely use Top Shelf again in the future and would recommend them to others without hesitation.

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • User5136998 · event on: 05/27/2015

Top Shelf was top drawer, in our opinion! Having never used a bartending service before, we were a little apprehensive about what to expect, but Top Shelf could not have done a better job for our event. Courteousy, professionalism, and knowledge all contributed to a great evening. On top of being reasonably-priced for services, they also tracked down all of the wine selections that we had requested and made them available to us at retail pricing. They even bought back unopened bottles! They worked with our caterer to make sure the event flowed well and mingled with guests to make sure that everyone was topped-up and happy. Our experience with Top Shelf could not have been any better!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Top shelf invited us into the store to talk about our wedding and sample drinks we were thinking about. We wanted to have an open bar with just beer and wine so save money. They gave us the option of having a "signature drink" so that we could offer one mixed drink at the bar and still save a ton of money. They were easy to work with, polite, and personable. We got compliments from our guests on the quality of service from the bar tenders. The bar tenders gave my family what was left of the opened wine and the gallons of the signature drink, so we got our money's worth for what we paid for. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a good time and have quality service.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Jess · Married on 12/27/2014

Everything was great. The pre wedding communication was prompt and professional, and the reception service was exceptional. The group of people at my wedding were drinkers to say the least and they did a great job working quickly. Loved that we did not have to take any alcohol home because of the way Top Shelf only makes you buy what you use! Thank you Top Shelf! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Kathryn · Married on 11/22/2014

I can't say enough great things about top shelf! All of their employees are highly trained and very easy to work with. They provided wonderful service and even went to get more wine when they were running low. The fact that they own a liquor store is the best deal because they will return any unopened items for a refund. They are awesome!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Julie · Married on 10/02/2014

Our bartender was attentive and responsible. Guests had a terrific time! We had a successful fundraising gala at Buffalo Lodge with the refreshments provided by Top Shelf. They were very good to work with and I can definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Sherry · Married on 09/06/2014

We used Top Shelf Bartending Services for our son's rehearsal dinner and they were amazing! It was a pleasure working with them. Everything was done exactly to our specifications from start up to clean up. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Renae · Married on 08/23/2014

The service that was provided was outstanding. We received so many compliments on how fast they got their drinks and that they were cold. The bartenders were very friendly. Highly recommend them if you are in need of a bartender.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Rasia · Married on 07/05/2014

We were on a tight budget and they made everything we wanted available. The bartender was very efficient she came around and made sure my glass was never below half full. We also only gave them 3 weeks notice for our event and they still made it happen. Thanks Top Shelf.

Sent on 07/08/2014

The event was actually a wedding "kickoff" party (instead of a rehearsal dinner) with around 135 guests. Kimberly from Top Shelf Bartending was amazing! I cannot believe we ever considered not having a bartender. She was very professional, considerate and thorough. It was wonderful having her take care of all of our bar needs while we enjoyed the evening.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Lynn · Married on 06/13/2014

This company was great to work with, they we very flexiable with all of our request. The Bartender was very professional.I would recommend Them to work any event.

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • User4201292 · event on: 05/17/2014

We had been using Top Shelf for our bar and drinks needs for the past 2 years and they have been an absolutely pleasure to work with. Justin and Erin had been very accomodating and flexible (our guests are fans of craft beers), always suggeting equally good alternatives when the beers we wanted were not available. Also, I gave them an exact budget (we have a very weird alcohol policy) and they came up with a generous list of decent wines and beers matching that exact budget! As an event planner, this made me very happy. A big thank you again for being patient with my fussiness! Overall I would recommend Top Shelf to anyone. I'm looking forward to work with them again next year!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Kari · Married on 05/03/2014

Thanks for making my planning so easy! It was a pleasure working with you and your staff.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Mark & Lori · Married on 03/29/2014

Being from out of town we were lost with who to find for Bar service for our daughters wedding. Our wedding planner referred Top Shelf Bartending so we met with them. They were pleasant to work with and very professional. They had the knowledge of what we needed and executed it well. We had wonderful comments from our guests on how great they were. If you are looking for bar service for any occasion, my ONLY recommendation would be Top Shelf Bartending! Thank you Top Shelf Bartending for making our special occasion all that it was & MORE!
    Mark & Lori Mueller
    Hiawatha, KS

Sent on 04/03/2014

Kathy · Married on 01/03/2014

You guys were great! Each and everyone of my requests were met. The bartenders were professional, friendly and made all of our guests comfortable. The bar area was set up nicely, was well stocked and always clean. The initial meeting was well-planned and all of our questions were answered. And we loved the beer samples! You folks did a wonderful job and if I have another event that I need a bar service for I would definitely come back to your organization.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Great value and very understanding of last minute changes. We are very happy we chose Top Shelf Bartending for our alcohol provider. We saved a lot of money going through them instead of doing a per head payment for an open bar!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jill · Married on 10/19/2013

Justin and Erin are absolutly wonderful! Their flexability to meet with me at my convenience made planning my event a breeze. i loved that i had all the options as to what would be served. Justin did a superb job recommending my daughter's "signature drink" for her and her guests on her special day. Given the opportunity i would most definately call on Top Shelf Bartending for any event!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Emily · Married on 10/05/2013

Justin with Top Shelf Bartending is more than wonderful to work with! Justin was knowledgeable and helpful when it came to our drink choices and what the most economical route would be. During the wedding Justin was there the entire night to ensure things went smoothly. The Top Shelf staff exceeded my expectations. They were professional and helpful. At the end of the night we ended up getting more than we expected for less money than we planned on paying. I would 100% recommend Top Shelf Bartending to anyone looking for bartenders and/or liquor supply for any event. If I need a bartending service or liquor supplier I 100% plan on using Justin and Top Shelf!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

vicki · Married on 09/28/2013

We found Top Shelf to be an excellent vendor for our recent wedding. Their professionalism was top notch and their friendliness and attention to guests was wonderful. Our Groom brews his own beer and wanted to supply it for the wedding and Top Shelf was more than willing to work with us and allow his beer to be served exclusively at the wedding. Top Shelf is Top Notch!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Barb · Married on 06/22/2013

Top shelf bar tending provided the liquor for my son's wedding reception. The bartenders were so sweet to everyone!! Especially good to me! They handed me a signature cocktail whenever I got low!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

all my questions were answered and additional helpful information/tips was provided as well. wouldn't hesitate to use again!

Sent on 07/01/2013

We couldn't be more satisfied with the service we received from Justin, Erin, and the Top Shelf KC team. They were affordable, honest, reliable, professional and ---most importantly--- friendly and helpful. We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Janie/Greg · Married on 04/06/2013

I have to say we chose Top Shelf Bartending because they were on the list of "preferred" vendors that The Sawyer Room provided us. And I have to say we chose EXACTLY right!! They were very approachable on any concerns we had...and very professional and friendly. Our daughter's wedding was an event we will cherish forever; we feel truly blessed. Thank you Top Shelf; thank you Sawyer Room!!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Carrie · event on: 11/10/2012

Having recently started a party planning business, I was hired to plan a large 40th Birthday party held in the client's home. Top Shelf came highly recommended to me by another vendor I was using. I cannot say enough good things about working with them. My client made some last minute decisions and changes to those decisions and Justin and Erin were more than patient with me as I held them off, even completely changing our order on them days before the event! They are both flexible and professional. Their bartenders were prompt, courteous and the hardest workers I have ever seen! They saw that I was drowning serving 100 alone and even pitched in to bus and wash dirty dishes and empty trash!!! I will look no further when I book events for my business that require bar service & alcohol! Top Shelf went above and beyond any expectation I could have had. I highly recommend them for an event of any kind!

Sent on 11/28/2012