Top Of The World Limo Reviews

Rating 4.5 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Sara Married on 10/19/2014
    Needed a limo for my daughters sweet16 Craig was reliable and most important a safe driver I had my 4kids in a beautiful cadalic escalade limo with some of my daughters closets friends so it wAs important that I had a good safe driver I will definatly refer. Top of the world limo ask for Craig nice family man .we were pleased with there service .
    Nicole Married on 07/20/2013
    We just had our wedding on July 20, 2013 in Northport, NY! When searching for vendors, I knew exactly what I wanted and even more, knew I wanted it at the best price i could get it for. Top of the World Limo helped us get just that! After researching a bunch of places and speaking with the staff at T.O.T.W.L, I was impressed with their competitive pricing, honest opinions, and most of all the reassuring vibe I got from them. I quickly booked and am so happy I did! As a teacher, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to scheduling so when I laid out the plans for our big day, I had everything planned down to the minute. To say Craig followed our plan is an understatement! He helped keep us on schedule and even took charge when we got to the church (who often runs late) to ensure we were keeping with our schedule. Craig and the rest of the staff at Top of the World are awesome! My husband an I were extremely happy with the service that was provided and as a result we HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Best vendor we had!!
    Laura Married on 06/30/2012
    Sean was the best! He got us where we needed to be. He was very helpful, patient and considerate to us!
  • O
    Margaret Married on 10/25/2008
    I used Top Of The World Limo for my wedding. The limos were brand new & beautiful. The drivers was very professional, friendly and very effecient. They took care of our entire wedding party and especailly me (the bride). They arrived early to my house, which was a relief for me, because I was so nervous. They totally made my wedding day fun, exciting and special. From the time I booked my limousines to the time the limousines dropped us off at our reception, it was an absolute dream to deal with the owners and their staff. I have referred two of my friends to them and they have had wonderful experiences. Top Of The World Limo is the only limousine company I will use.
    Alise Married on 10/03/2008
    They were great! We had them pick me and the girls up at the house and the groom and guys up somewhere else. The 2 limos coordinated with each other so that they guys got to the beach for pics first (since the groom was seeing me there for the first time). Everything went very smooth. They made sure all the bouquets got to the beach and then to the Harbor Club. I didn't have to think about anything. They took care of all of it. I highly recommend them.
    Craig Married on 05/12/2008
    We had used Top Of The World Limo for our wedding and they were wonderful. Tammy and Craig the owners are nice and professional to work with.
    Jennifer Married on 02/19/2005
    Great job, had the car we wanted in mint condition, was on time, very courteous. The car for after the reception was spotless as well and the driver was really nice. Great value for the money - we even got hooked up with a discount for my bachelorette party!
    Erin Married on 09/10/2011
    Drivers were great and the cars were taken care of. Only problem we had was the gps gave wrong directions so the bridal party missed the cocktail hour. Great to work with.
    Jene Married on 10/18/2008
    Our limo was on time and our driver was very courteous and the price was the best around. We also used them for airport transportation for our honeymoon and it just made it so much easier.
  • User1134028 2+ years ago
    Horrible experience. Driver got lost repeatedly during my bachlorette party and then the driver wanted to charge us an extra $90 because we went slightly over the time because he got lost and made a 5 minute drive a half hour one. I was screamed at by the driver because after he got us lost I didn't know what directions to take! How does a limo company not have a GPS? I called the company after being screamed at by their driver and the owners did absolutely nothing but complain that I called them too late. If you want to be on time for your wedding, I would definitely not use this company.

Top Of The World Limo's reply:

When you hired the limo for your bachlorette party you were going to the bars in Huntington. You never gave us the location of any other bars. After we dropped people off at your house why did people stay in the limo if they did want to pay for overtime and did not know where they were going. The driver was new and did not have a GPS, but that was no reason to treat him poorly.