Top Of Pelham Reviews

1 User photo

Top Of Pelham 1

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing experience

We recently had our wedding at this venue and it was beyond our expectations. Danielle, the coordinator, was amazing from the very start. Since I work in the wedding industry I have high expectations for vendors. Danielle exceeded my expectations with her professionalism and quick response time. No matter what day I contacted Danielle I had a quick response.

The venue itself is a hidden gem. The large windows catch a beautiful sunset over the harbor, fun booth seating, exposed brick walls, and chandelier lighting. It’s the perfect canvas that allows you to dress it up or down depending on what our going for.

I highly recommend this venue!

Top Of Pelham 2
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Constance Murphy · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding Reception

The Top of Pelham crew was amazing at bringing our vision for a trendy, club-style reception to life. They paid attention to every detail, were very responsive, easy to work with, and made us feel so comfortable leaving our big day in their hands. We loved the unique atmosphere and our guests are still talking about the great vibes!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Vinay · Married on 09/24/2017

Excellent venue and experience

Great experience overall - Chris was extremely friendly, responsive, flexible, and accommodating (many Newport venues we contacted / worked with were not). We had a great event and look forward to going back to visit in the future!

Sent on 01/19/2019