43 Reviews for Top Notch Rentals

Decor (1)
Lights (1)
Tables (1)
43 Top Notch Rentals Reviews

Very affordable well maintained products

Profile Picture Devin, 11/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a fantastic experience with Trace and his team for the intimate backyard wedding we put together last minute for my BIL and his new bride. With only about two weeks to put together a wedding, I was desperate for help without breaking my small budget! I found Top Notch online and was thrilled that i could simply "click & reserve" the arch and chairs and select a date- no order too small! What a simple and efficient improvement from rentals when I got married in 2011. I was flexible on timing so the arch arrived two days early and was picked up two days after giving me plenty of time to decorate and play with angles in my backyard. I didn't have to do anything but unlock the gate! If you are planning even a small ceremony this is the company you want! Everyone who attended raved about the set-up and how much "effort" i put in- thanks Top Notch for making me (& the wedding) look impressive. :)

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Trace was friendly and responsive. However, the delivery was a hassle. It ended up being delivered and was a beautiful wedding. The problem occurred because without notice the products we rented were booked at other venues. Delivery was attempted 3 separate occasions on a piece by piece basis. Would rent from them again, just wish they could accommodate better in a more respective fashion.

Profile Picture Schuyler, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Delivery, Setup

Very durable handcrafted tables, they were on time every time I use them, highly recommended

Profile Picture Jason, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I use this company for all my events and they always impress me everytime

Profile Picture Aleks, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Their products looks amazing, they were absolutely perfect for my wedding

Profile Picture Nathan, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great wedding rentals from Top Notch Rentals!! We rented the copper arch, a bar, a dance floor, cocktail tables, dining chairs and bistro lighting. Trace was very easy to work with and extremely accommodating with the bistro lighting - even staying a few extra hours to set it up just right. All of our guests loved the atmosphere created by the rentals and our vision totally came to life. Thank you Trace!

Profile Picture Renee, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super cool durable products, loved them at my wedding

Profile Picture Sam , 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional company, their rentals are very unique

Profile Picture Jacob, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I will definitely be using them again, I was very impressed with their service

Profile Picture Mark , 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They always deliver on time, and their tables look amazing, employees were very nice and professional

Profile Picture Hunter, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Johnjay gives you great reviews on your tables and looks.

Profile Picture Rafael, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These people know how to help me out, they helped me with all my questions and concerns

Profile Picture Oliver, 8/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Top notch rentals is very professional, and they have very cool stylish furniture

Profile Picture Austin, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Top notch rentals have always been on time for me, and has very good prices for very high quality rentals

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The bar turned out to fit perfect for my wedding and they clean up all there stuff and didn't leave a mess at all and they only charged like 300 dollars.

Profile Picture dylan, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow if you are in need of any rentals, look no further! Top Notch is amazing! They were quick to answer any questions and very helpful! I rented the tables and benches for our wedding and I received so many compliments. Thank you top notch for making my big day beautiful and stress free!!

Profile Picture Alec, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a wedding and too knotch rentals did an amazing job. There tables turned out to be very neat and clean looking.

Profile Picture chanelle, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They have a really cool arch that looked awesome, very very unique business!

Profile Picture Cody, 6/21/17, 1 Review

FghjjhfdstggvcfgggvcfyyjgvftyhgVb

Profile Picture Brave, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great! They have really cool round tables and their bar was super cool at my wedding. My wedding turned out just the I wanted it too.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Honestly, I have just have an overall amazing experience with this company! I highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Lafy, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were always on time and very flexible with pricing

Profile Picture Rachel , 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional and punctual. The tables where a perfect touch and just what we were looking for made my event looks beautiful.

Profile Picture jess, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super amazing and so happy with the price and what I received

Profile Picture Eliza, 5/26/17, 1 Review