Top Notch Event Services Reviews

1 User photo

Top Notch Event Services 1

Kara Saunders · Married on 09/08/2018

Saunders wedding

When I started looking for a DJ for our wedding and I started talking to Dustin - I knew then he was my DJ. I wasn’t the easiest bride, with all my song changes and 100 questions, but every single email I sent to him, he answered every single question. At my wedding, Dustin and Christina were amazing. They took time out of their day to even be at my rehearsal dinner to make sure everything went smoothly for the next day. Christina not only helped DJ, but ended up helping line people up and make sure everyone was in order to walk down. I’ve never been so blown away by two people in my life. They made it so much fun and even took pictures themselves to share with my husband and I on our day. I would recommend them to anyone! They’re the sweetest couple and I loved having them apart of my day!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Holly Finney · Married on 08/11/2018

They Kept the Wedding on track and the Dance Floor moving!

We loved the simplicity they brought to the wedding. We gave them the timeline we wanted to keep and they took control so we didn't have to stress about a thing.
    Not only did they have the best music they also brought a lighting system and made sure the entire reception was fun.
    You won't be disappointed by choosing them to be a part of your event.

Top Notch Event Services 2

Briana Runnion · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Dustin and Christina are amazing people!!!! I didn’t get to talk to them before my wedding ceremony started but they had all the songs lined out and played how I wanted them to perfectly!! They know how to keep a party going that’s for sure!! I couldn’t have picked a better DJ to have at our wedding. ❤️ y’all check them out!! You won’t be disappointed.

• Erica

Erica Anderson · Married on 06/02/2018

Energetic, Fun, and Professional

Dustin and his wife are the perfect pair!! They are so energetic and know how to get the crowd involved. Christina even got out and danced with everybody helping the older folks learn the popular dances. They met up with me before the wedding to get to know my personality and make sure everything would go as planned.

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Crowd Pleaser

Top Notch Event Services is the best DJ in the area. They are reasonably priced. They work the crowd and keep the dance floor packed. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or other events.