12 Reviews for Top Hat Espresso Catering

Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)
Open Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)

They were fantastic! My wife and I did some research and found that Top Hat Espresso seemed to be the perfect company to use for our wedding and we were right! I couldn't thank them enough. While we barely got to experience them due to our busy day, we were able to get a cup of coffee and it is the best coffee I've ever had. Everyone at our wedding spoke so highly of their service and the quality of the coffee as well. As far as catering, they were amazing. They came in and did exactly what we needed, and it helped us have a stress free wedding, knowing they knew what they were doing. When looking through pictures, I could see that they had an awesome presentation as well. And the most important part to me was how well organized they were and how pleasant they were to work with leading up to our wedding. Could not have asked for a better company to make our big day so special!!! A special thank you to Tim who was the man I spoke with the entire time and made this so smooth for us!

Profile Picture Adam , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We recently had Top-Hat Espresso cater an "after rehearsal party" for a family wedding. We had the rehearsal dinner at a small restaurant and invited everyone back to our home for coffee and dessert, cocktails, etc. This included out of town wedding guests who travelled from various parts of the country. I found Top-Hat by googling baristas. From their website, I thought they might be a unique addition to our gathering. They arrived exactly on time, were set up when the guests arrived, and added more to the party than I could have imagined. They were an excellent presence, pleasant to our guest offering ideas on different coffees. I can't say enough about how pleased we all were. I will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Vincent, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have been fortunate enough to attend events where Top Hat Espresso is serving. I recently hired them for my daughter's bridal shower. Let's just say they were a hit! The are very professional and their product is wonderful.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had Top Hat Espresso at our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! The beverages were delicious and service was outstanding. My husband and I are huge coffee lovers, so this was so fun and definitely our style. The team was very professional, prompt, and kind. We were running around most of the night, so it was nice to enjoy an iced latte. All of our guests loved the beverages and even enjoyed speaking to Tim & Tim. Definitely recommend booking them for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had an espresso bar at our wedding reception. Top hat espresso catering was such a unique addition. My husband and I dont really drink alcohol so this was for us and our guests really enjoyed it as well. Very professional and such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Everyone is still talking about how wonderful is was to have them there.

Profile Picture Krista, 1/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bartender(s), Signature Drink

I probably could have told you even before my wedding day that these people were amazing. Their response time was killer and they were friendly and efficient even before the day of the wedding. At the actual event, they were so popular, they eventually had to turn people away because they were so popular! I had SO many guests come up to me after the wedding RAVING about these lattes. I had one too, and you know what? DEFINITELY one of the better lattes I've ever had- and I'm kind of a snob. My husband doesn't like lattes, but he LOVED their hot chocolate!

Tim and his wife were super flexible with us too- we had mugs as favors, and they were so accommodating, allowing all of our guests to use their mugs for the lattes.

They have an incredible thing going on and if I could do my wedding all over again I would DEFINITELY use Top Hat Espresso again!!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I were looking for an alternative since we were having a dry wedding. My Mom found Tim & Top Hat Espresso and I was SOLD! I am a huge coffee head so this was absolutely perfect! For weeks my wedding guests talked about how delicious all of the drinks were. The drinks were absolutely amazing, their response time was great, and they were so friendly! All of the drinks went perfect with our dessert bar & espresso covered chocolate beans we handed out as wedding favors!

If I ever had another event that needed coffee catering I would use Top Hat in a second :) You guys were awesome! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband Reginald "Reggie" Berry and I were married at JG Domestic in Philadelphia, PA on June 20th of this year, and hiring Tim and the gang at Top Hat Espresso was one of our best moves! Although we still served wine, beer, and alcohol at our wedding we personally aren't really drinkers. I do LOVE however espresso based drinks, chai's etc... so I knew I had to search for a vendor like Top Hat. I wasn't disappointed! Tim made everything so EASY!

From start to finish, the process of booking this company was simple and they really came through! I wish I had more photos of them serving our guests, but I'm glad to have the ones that I do have... every guest with a cup looked extremely happy! People couldn't stop talking about how cool it was to be able to just order pretty much ANY drink! We even signed up to offer the "cold drink/iced coffee" package.

Thanks Top Hat! I hope to have another event in the future, so I can call on you and your team!

Warmest Regards,
Renee and Reggie Berry #EatDRINKAndBeBerry

Profile Picture Renee, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Hired top hat espresso to cater the last two hours of my wedding reception. The drinks were delicious and everyone loved it!

Profile Picture amanda, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

This was my favorite part of my wedding! They offered cappuccinos, lattes, and more! They even had a seasonal brown sugar latte that was amazing!! They even do latte art! Great pricing too. I would hire them again for any of my future parties!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Huge line for coffee bar almost the entire time. Line was longer than the one for alcohol. HUGE hit!

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/18/18, 1 Review