10 Reviews for Top Dog Limo Bus, Inc.

Multi-Locations (1)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)
DVD Player (1)
Fiber Optics (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
10 Top Dog Limo Bus, Inc. Reviews

Loved our limo, I booked them because they had the mercedes sprinter bus and I am SO happy I did. Last thing I wanted was to be crawling in and out of a limo. Our driver was awesome, service was great, and the vehicle was perfect. I'm wanting to have another event just so I can book the limo again. :-)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/16, 17 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations

Thank you Jen at Top Dog!!! You took fantastic care of all my wedding guests. Even when we had a slight mishap with a random crazy man, Jen stepped in to handle the issue. She really showed us a great time. Got us from place to place safely. I love this companies professionalism!

Profile Picture Antwon, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Top Dog Limo Bus provided our transportation for our 22 person wedding party on June 21, 2014. They were spot on with the scheduled times for pick-up and drop offs of he bride, groom and wedding entourage! We were so impressed with how beautifully the he limo bus was so beautifully decorated for our wedding day! The bus was clean, the drinks were all chilled and the ride was smooth!!! Having that many people on a bus can be quite over whelming, but our driver was so fun and showed us all a great time :-)

Russ, the owner, was pleasure to work with! He was happy to accommodate us booking far in advance and showing us his line of limo buses in person, at our convenience. Communication was great at all instances we had questions or concerns. You're the man

We highly recommend Top Dog Limo Bus for your wedding or party. They certainly know how to take care of their customers!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/21/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We got a party bus to transport immediate family, the wedding party and ourselves from the hotel where everybody was getting ready to Downtown La Jolla by the beaches where we were doing pre-ceremony pictures, to the ceremony site at Calumet Park and then back to the hotel. It was a great experience. The bus arrived early, which is always nice when you're on a tight schedule! It was extremely clean and comfortable, and everybody had a great time drinking and snacking on our way to pictures. It was a real treat to have all our closest friends and family all together for that time that was so full of excitement and anticipation.

Profile Picture Linda, 3/22/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

If you have a large wedding entourage...... let TOP DOG LIMO BUS be your transportation!! We had an entourage of 20 and we all sat/danced comfortably! Decor was fun and our bus driver was cool! She gave good tips on getting up on the bus and sitting with such a pooofy white dress ;) LOL!

What's more fun is when we got done with our photo shoots there was theeee pole in the middle of the bus! LOL! Good times!

Their services were awesome too because if you have a lot of drinks and snacks you could give it to them days before the big event to help decor the bus already! Thanks Russ and team!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Picked us up early at both locations. Value was decent compared to others. Had water stocked in the limo which was nice. The driver, Ray, let us hang out and take pictures in and in front of the limo. He drove very well and was very friendly. Great limo service, no complaints. Limo was operational and clean.

Profile Picture Keith, 4/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Good deal for the price and was on time with the bus fully decorated

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews

Nice Ride posted 9/6/2012
We got the hummer limo for our wedding transportation. the Limo was very nice and clean and decorated beautifully for a wedding. The price was GREAT and we got the limo for 5 hours. our dirver was soo nice!! Payment was so easy. I highly recommend this company. the best ride ever. I will for sure use this company again.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Top Dog Limo was a perfect choice for the big day. They were great from start to finish. They were helpful over the phone and via email which made my life so easy. They arrived early on the big day and got us to the ceremony location on time. The Hummer Limo we used looked great :) I wish I could use them EVERY day. We will definitely use them again in the future for a special event!!! If you need a limo in San Diego get Top Dog Limo :) great rates and wonderful staff!

Profile Picture Indira , 10/23/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

We met with Russ to make our deposit, then a 2nd time to drop off all the alky we wanted in the limo. The day of the wedding they showed up 10 minutes early, but we didn't start the limo until the time we stated on our agreement - which was fine with us since we were running 10 mins late :P All the alcohol we dropped off was there, and they even decorated the limo with shades or purple flowers/napkins. They also provide the glasses, so no need to bring your own.

Once we got into the limo we smelled something odd - really foul. I'm not sure if it was used the night before, but in any event - even with the AC kicked in, the smell was still pretty strong.. almost like really bad BO :x Anyways, we had a bridal party of 18 (which included my hubby and I) - but got the limo for 30 people. We wanted to make sure we had room for our photographers and videographers. Other than the foul smell, everything was good. There was plenty of room for everyone, they provided all the glassware for drinks, and everyone was happy. They have radio in the back that you can control for the type of music you want to hear, lights you want to control, etc.

I'd use them again.. just maybe this time around bring air freshener or something in case some bad odor creeps up!

Profile Picture Beverly, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews