Tonya Parks Makeup Reviews

44 Reviews for Tonya Parks Makeup

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/09/2018

Loved working with Tonya

Tonya did a GREAT job with my ladies and I. She was very responsive and kind. On my wedding day, she was very relaxed and didn't stress when our schedule switched around or when she had to wait for the next bridesmaid to hop in her chair. We all felt beautiful and confident, thanks to Tonya!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

You all were so awesome to work with. I'm happy that you were happy and I hope you are enjoying married life :)

Lauren L · Married on 06/02/2018

Tonya is great!

From the first time that I met Tonya to do my trial I knew that she was the perfect person to make me feel and look my best on my wedding day. She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. On our wedding day Tonya did my makeup as well as my 8 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother-in-law, and both of my grandmothers. She handled it with ease and made everyone look beautiful! I would highly recommend Tonya to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! I'm happy that you were happy. It was great working with each one of you. Best wishes to you!

Karen · Married on 10/06/2017

Highly recommended!

I went to two salons and had a trial makeup done for my wedding and I hated them. My face looked cakey and fake. I was about to give in and do my own makeup until I read Tonya's reviews on here. I met her for a trial run and LOVED IT! She's so good at what she does. Tonya came to my house and did makeup for me, my mom, and my sisters the day of my wedding. She did a great job on everyone. My makeup lasted the entire day. Thank you so much Tonya!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

It was a pleasure working with each and every one of you. I'm so happy that you were happy. Best wishes to you!

Venessa · Married on 10/01/2017

So glad I found Tonya. She helped me create a wedding day look that lasted all day. As someone that never wears makeup she did an outstanding job finding the perfect balance. She was very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much!
    Venessa

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Tonya did makeup for myself, my four bridesmaids, and my mother, and all six of us looked phenomenal! I had no idea what I wanted when I went for my trial, just that I wanted it to look natural, and she nailed it, and re-created it the day of the wedding! All of us were amazed that it didn't feel like we had any makeup on, but we looked like stars without being over-done! The makeup lasted all afternoon and night through lots of sweat and tears! She offers lots of options for makeup and is very flexible. She was also very fast! I couldn't have been more happy with our makeup!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

I truly could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding day! Tonya was lovely to interact with and incredibly professional. She really listened to what I wanted and made me look like a more glamourous version of myself! The makeup she uses looks incredibly natural and I was really impressed with how stunning the entire wedding party looked. Despite the excessive heat and humidity in August, our makeup never wore off! She also offers a makeup trial, which I would highly recommend so you know exactly what to expect for the big day. I have nothing but positive things to say about such a genuinely kind person and exceptionally talented makeup artist!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Laura. It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Best wishes to you!

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Tonya did an amazing job providing makeup services at my wedding. Not only did she come to us for the event, she also came to us for our trials! It was so convenient and she did exactly what we wanted. Even when she didn't do a trial for 2 bridesmaids, their make up turned out lovely. She is professional and affordable and I would recommend her to anyone, for any event!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much Erin! It was a pleasure working with all of you. Best wishes to you!

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

Tonya did a great job with my make-up and the make-up for my bridal party and family. She got everyone done in time and was very sweet! She met me for my consultation and was very flexible with timing. She was also flexible when I changed my mind on how I wanted my make-up done a week before the wedding! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/17/2016

Tonya is very talented! She made us all look so great on the wedding day. During the consultation she asked me lots of questions to ensure she was meeting my specifications. On the wedding day, she was organized and matched my makeup to exactly what we had discussed at my trial. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks Zoe! I loved working with everyone! Best wishes to you :)

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Tonya was wonderful to work with. She was very understanding with my wedding day nerves! She was on time, reliable, professional, and very flexible. I was very happy with my makeup and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a true pleasure working with you and your family. Many blessings to you!

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Tonya made me feel like a princess! I literally have never felt so beautiful and taken care of in my life! She made my group feel so comfortable and beautiful! She was such a huge part of our big day!!! Would 1000000% recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks Jenn!! All of you were awesome and so much FUN to work with. I hope you are enjoying married life :)

Tracy · Married on 05/28/2016

Tonya is amazing! She's so easy to work with. And she really tried to work with my schedule too. Definitely recommending her.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks Tracy! It was a pleasure working with everyone! Best wishes to you both!
  • Diana & Eduardo

Diana · Married on 05/07/2016

Tonya was amazing! She was very professional and easy to work with from the beginning. I got a package that included make up for four, including my mom's and mother in law, my maid of honor and my make up. We all loved it! We received nothing but complemrnts as well. The package included a trial run as well. I will definitely recommend Tonya! Loved her work!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much Diana! I absolutely LOVED working with everyone. Best wishes to you all!

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

Tonya was so sweet and very easy to work with. She came to my house to do a trial run and we were able to talk about what I liked and what I wanted to change. She was very responsive and really catered to everything I wanted. Tonya was on time on my wedding day and of course my bridal party and I were still rushing around and eating lunch and she was so patient with us. She did my mom's makeup as well (who is 65) and we all looked beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • User6702096 · 2+ years ago

Tonya was fantastic- we called her the day before the wedding when my makeup artist had a family emergency and she was quick to respond and very understanding of my situation. Even without a trial makeup session she nailed it, I got better than what I was hoping for and honestly it was a blessing in disguise that my original makeup artist had to cancel. I would hire Tonya again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much! I'm glad I was able to help and it was pleasure working with all of you! Best wishes to you!

There is absolutely no one better than Tonya at what she does. From the trial appointment to our big day, she was truly exceptional. Her talents allowed her to make all of us feel our most beautiful, and her calm, kind spirit is perfect for keeping all the nerves and stress typically associated with a wedding day at bay. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

Tonya is AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better person to do my makeup for my wedding day. After a disastrous makeup trial for my portraits with a different makeup artist, I was scrambling to find someone else for the big day, with less than 2 months to go. I found Tonya online and after looking at her albums, decided to try her for a trial run. I was very happy with my trial run, and booked her for my wedding day for myself as well as my bridesmaids. I did have a few changes that I wanted after wearing my makeup all day on the day of my trial. Tonya listened to everything that I said, and understood exactly what I wanted. My face was flawless and I have never felt prettier. Every one of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well, and were completely satisfied with Tonya's work. She is absolutely amazing and so talented! Also, since she doesn't have a studio, she is very flexible with travel and brings everything she could need with her, unlike some traveling makeup artists who only bring select supplies.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! I LOVED working with you and your entire party. Best wishes to you!

Gina · Married on 11/07/2015

Tonya was great to work with and such a sweet, easy going person! She did a perfect job creating the look I wanted for my wedding. The makeup felt very light and it lasted all day as well, not a single smudge or anything. Will definitely be recommending to friends!

Sent on 12/27/2015

C · Married on 10/24/2015

Tonya was a fantastic choice for my wedding day makeup services. She is very flexible, reasonably priced, and does an incredible job. I felt that she did a wonderful job making my bridesmaids and I look glamorous without being overly made up. She is also very organized. She was easily able to recall all the looks I sent her for us to discuss at the trial run, all the products she wound up using, and all the feedback we discussed between the trial and the wedding day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with all of you!

Cecily · Married on 10/10/2015

I could not have asked for a better all around experience than what Tonya provided. She was so easy to work with - everything from my first inquiry to the day of my event. I had a last minute change to my engagement photo date (due to rain), and was in need of a makeup artist. Tonya emailed me back right away and helped me step by step through the process of scheduling, signing of contract, and payment. She was so friendly and a blast to work with. My photos came out better than I could have expected. I HIGHLY recommend her!! Thanks so much Tonya.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Victoria · Married on 10/10/2015

Tonya did a great job on all of us. I was extremely pleased with her work and would recommend her to all future brides.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Tonya was super great and I was very happy with my wedding day look! I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Kim · Married on 09/12/2015

Tonya did an amazing job on myself and my 4 bridesmaids. Everyone looked flawless yet completely natural. The airbrush makeup is the way to go...we partied until 2am and still looked great! Tonya arrived in plenty of time to get set up and was very professional. She was flexible and listened to exactly what we wanted. I'd absolutely hire her again.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tonya Parks Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! It was an absolute pleasure to work with all of you. Best wishes to you!

will use in the future for sure.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Hannah · Married on 08/07/2015

Tonya was perfect for my wedding- she was amazing! I used her for my wedding makeup for myself and my (nine) bridesmaids. Everyone loved her and some even said they want to use her for their wedding once they get married. She was even able to fit in my mother in law to get her makeup done. She is very flexible and very professional. The makeup was beautiful and lasted all day and night. I loved having someone come to the venue and someone who was friendly, nice, and actually spoke to my girls and made them comfortable! My bridal portraits were fabulous and I know my wedding photos will be too- everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 12/15/2015