Tonya Malay Photography Reviews

Tonya Malay Photography 5
Tonya Malay Photography 6
Tonya Malay Photography 7

Mary · Married on 10/12/2014

Tonya was great! She & her team were patient & kind especially with the smaller children. She made me feel at ease despite my nerves for that day.
    I will gladly use Tonya Malay Photography again !

Sent on 07/12/2017

Michele · Married on 10/11/2014

Tonya and her team are extremely professional and focus on what you want. She offers excellent suggestions for your poses and listens to your crazy requests. I can't wait to see my pictures but know from the previews that they are simply amazing! If you are looking for an expert wedding photographer, and genuine good person= you hit a home run with Tonya!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Cindy · Married on 08/24/2014

Tonya and Nikki were outstanding. We got married 8/24/14 at the Marriott Marco Island. From the time I emailed Tonya requesting information from her she has been so attentive. I felt like Tonya was a good friend of mine when it was all over. I felt so comfortable with her. She was the person that kept everything on time and had everyone knowing where and when to be where they were supposed to be. She is so very friendly with people of all ages. We had an age range of 10 months to 85 years. She is fantastic with kids. Very very professional. I have not gotten to review all of my pictures yet but I did see a few and they were beautiful. Tonya had great ideas for poses. I would strongly recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Tonya and her husband did a phenomenal job on our wedding day capturing our special moments. It was a very hot day on the beach and my husband and I were worried how the pictures would turn out since everyone was sweating. We were both amazingly surprised at how perfect our pictures turned out and couldn't be happier with the service we received. Tonya is very talented in working with wedding parties and also in making sure pictures turn out perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Trace · Married on 07/12/2014

Tonya was awesome! Pictures turned out perfect! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kristin · Married on 07/12/2014

Tonya was on a list of preferred vendors with The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. Before calling her, I scoped out another photographer's website and then landed on her website. I could tell by her photos that I wanted Tonya to shoot our wedding! After speaking with her, it solidified my gut feeling and we moved forward. Tonya was professional, responsive in communications, and her work is of the utmost quality. Planning an out-of-state wedding, Tonya was extremely reliable and eased my planning!
    When we were actually at the wedding, I was so impressed with her professional attire and her decisiveness. She gave clear instructions for poses which made our photo session fun but paid attention to our time. She also was creative in making suggestions and listened to our ideas, too! If she lived in Ohio, I would ONLY recommend Tonya to all the future brides I know!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Highly recommended! Worth the money as Tonya is very detail oriented and great at editing and setting up great shots. She and her fabulous team are worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Teresa · Married on 06/28/2014

Tonya was wonderful throughout the whole process. She has a very positive and happy attitude with made me feel confident in her abilities.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Eric · Married on 06/15/2014

There are not enough superlatives to acknowledge Tonya and her crew. She is just that amazing. She is so easy to work with and the quality of her work speaks for herself. A huge late afternoon thunderstorm did not affect her. The rain left in time for us to have our sunset lawn ceremony at LaPlaya in Naples. She was able to capture our moment including the double rainbow and the wonderful sunset beach pictures. We most highly recommend her and would most definitely use her talents again.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Tonya and her team were beyond amazing, and words really can't describe how fantastic a job they did on our big day. Not only were the photos better than we could have ever imagined, Tonya and her team were so easy to work with and extremely professional. I would recommend Tonya with full confidence to anyone!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

From the beginning, Tonya was wonderful to work with! Tonya, Emma and Mike did not disappoint on the day of the wedding either! They were so organized and worked well as a team to help make sure every moment was captured. I am so glad they were a part of my wedding and allowed me the opportunity to have photos I will forever treasure from our special day.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Tonya was absolutely amazing! Tonya and her team went above and beyond to help make our day go smoothly. For example, my dad forgot his dress shoes and Tonya's husband drove my frantic dad to the mall so he could buy new shoes and arrive back in time for the ceremony.

Tonya was very professional, friendly, organized, efficient, flexible, and detail oriented. She knew my venue really well so she already had great ideas for backgrounds. I love the pictures, and I have received so many compliments from friends and family on the photos. Many people have told me that the pictures belong in a bridal magazine!

I highly recommend Tonya Malay Photography!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Tonya was amazing. She helped us keep on schedule, worked with all our requests and even stayed past when she was scheduled to be done so that she could capture a few photos of a hula dance one of the bridesmaids performed. She went above and beyond to make sure the day and all events were captured. Pictures turned out wonderfully and we couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Sara · Married on 05/18/2014

Tonya and her team are wonderful to work with!! Any questions I had she responded to my emails immediately. She was on time and very prepared with picture ideas. She did our engagement pics back in Dec. After I had already booked her for our wedding. When we got the engagement pics I knew right away I had made the right choice. Our wedding pics are amazing!! We live in MI and we plan to go back to Naples for our 1yr anniversary I definitely plan on using her for our anniversary pics as well. Tonya is beyond awesome!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

I knew I wanted Tonya to be my photographer from the moment I saw her website. Not only are her pictures absolutely stunning, but she works with such passion and professionalism that it is hard not to love her! Tonya, Mike and Emma could not have been more accommodating on wedding day at the Ritz-carlton in Naples. Tonya’s creative mind took amazing pictures and she was so professional by having a list of all my “must have photos” on her at all times.

I was blown away by her kindness, professionalism and creative mind! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Capri · Married on 05/08/2014

Tonya and her team were absolutely AMAZING!!! Tonya was not only very flexible with her hours/packages to meet my needs, but she took the time to set a timeline out for all of my vendors and my bridal party to make sure I obtained all of the pictures that I wanted to mark my special day. Tonya and her team went above and beyond my expectations and provided me with the most astonishing, beautiful, unique, and candid photos that any bride could ever ask for. I highly recommend Tonya Malay Photography for any occasion!!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

I would not hesitate to hire Tonya again. She was absolutely incredible. She kept us on schedule all day/night. She was my go-to person throughout the entire wedding planning process and was so so helpful with everything. In addition, she was so FUN to work with, and our photos are AMAZING. You will NOT regret hiring her, I promise!!!!! Everyone has been raving about how stunning our pictures are, thank you thank you thank you Tonya & team!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot begin to tell you how much we absolutely loved working with Tonya and her team - both throughout the planning process and on the wedding day itself. Tonya was one of the first vendors I booked and she offered recommendations for the other vendors I still needed, including our wedding planner. Not only is she professional, kind and a pleasure to work with, but her pictures are absolutely gorgeous! We just received them a few days ago and there are so many I love I don't know how I will pick which ones to put in our wedding album. After your wedding day is over, your pictures are one of the only things you will have to remember your special day and I am so glad we chose Tonya to create lasting memories that we will treasure forever. I cannot recommend Tonya enough for your wedding photographer. I only wish I lived in Florida so she could capture all of the special days in our lives. She is the absolute best!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

I am so thrilled that I was able to book Tonya and her team to photograph my destination wedding in Naples in April. From our initial phone conversation, I knew she would be perfect for us. She was so professional and organized and ensured she took every shot on our list. Not only were her and her team a pleasure to work with on the day, Tonya was also happy to help when I had questions about other vendors in the area. She recommended our videographer, hair & makeup team as well as our florist - all of whom were amazing! I can't thank Tonya and her team enough for perfectly capturing our day.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 04/19/2014

Tonya was extremely organized and professional throughout the process. The photographs were out-of-this-world beautiful work as well!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Erica · Married on 04/18/2014

We recently had our wedding on April 18th, 2014 at Casa Ybel Resort on Sanibel Island. We had several photographers to choose from and Tonya Malay's website spoke for itself. We decided to choose Tonya and from that moment forward the level of professionalism was exactly what we needed right down to the last minute of our day. We received our pictures back in the exact time frame she gave us and I can not begin to explain how much we LOVE them. Tonya and her crew did an amazing job and we can't thank them enough for the beautiful and breathtaking pictures they produced. I specifically told her that "you captured the moments that are truly priceless and we can now live to tell our wedding story through your eyes for many generations to come. You truly are the best, and I would pay double for you in the future because it was worth it". We are even more excited that when friends and family viewed the photos, they LOVED them just the same. She is wonderful and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 04/14/2014

Tonya Malay surpassed all of my expectations as our wedding photographer! Tonya Malay sets the bar extremely high for anyone who is in the photography business. It is no wonder why she is one of the most sought after photographers in the Florida area.

We wanted an intimate destination wedding/elopement in Florida. Tonya recommended the wedding location which turned out to be 'picture perfect.' Tonya recommended the most amazing local florist, a talented and reputable hair salon for hair and airbrush makeup and even recommended our wedding officiant. She was our mini-wedding planner because we were not familiar with the area. She graciously allowed us to ship items to her photography studio before our nuptials so we would not have the worry about taking them on the airplane to Florida. Tonya went above and beyond and we will never forget what she did to make our wedding day so special. The 'T' in Tonya stands for Top Notch. She does everything with the highest standard of professionalism.

Tonya's photographs of our beach wedding were breath taking. She has a way of capturing a moment on film like I have never seen before. Her talent and years of experience shine through in her photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Tonya Malay Photography. I can't say enough great things about their team.

~Tanya (Bottomley) Moore

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/12/2014

Are 10 stars possible?? Because Tonya and her team totally deserve them. My husband and I had a destination wedding at the Pink Shell Resort in April of 2014. I feared that selecting vendors remotely would be stressful, but working with Tonya made me realize that a solid relationship could be built despite 1000 miles of distance. She sincerely cared about every detail and really listened to me; phone conversations with her were like talking to a good friend.

Tonya's proposal was at first more than we budgeted, but worth every cent. The day of the wedding, she and her team were fantastic. They made sure that we got the sunset wedding photos we wanted by being excellent managers of people and time. Every person that they interacted with was smiling and happy to do whatever she wanted. The extra investment payed back 10 fold.

When it came time for the reception, it was like Tonya and her team were and invisible presence. I didn't realize how much I valued this until I went to a wedding where a photographer was staging dancing shots. I honestly don't remember seeing her team at the party, and that is a great thing! The party shots that we received are so much fun and, more importantly, truly candid.

I could go on and on, but instead I'll end with this: If you're getting married in the Fort Myers area, hire her. Period. You will love and appreciate the experience.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Loren · Married on 04/01/2014

Being a Bride from the UK I was really nervous about choosing a photographer online. I am so pleased to have found Tonya she was amazing not only on the day but during the whole lead up answering all of my emails really quickly and even giving me advice on where to look for other vendors we needed. Tonya and her team were fabulous on the wedding day, all of our guests enjoyed working with them and Tonya worked so hard to get all of the photos that we wanted. We received our finished photos on time and they are perfect, exactly what we wanted. We have shown lots of people the photos including brides on a bride to be forum that I belong to and everyone has stated that our photos are amazing and some of the best photos they have seen. Tonya and Emma really managed to capture our day and I am so happy that we chose them.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Shaunie · Married on 03/29/2014

Tonya and her team are wonderful! So professional they did everything I asked of them!! My pictures are amazing!! if I lived in Florida I would hands down use them for every event I needed a photographer!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014