Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ Reviews

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 1
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 2
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 3

Lena · Married on 07/11/2009

Tony does an amazing job and will go above and beyond whatever you ask of him. Also he provides exceptional personalized service on top of being great at reading the crowd.

Sent on 07/26/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lena!

Scott · Married on 06/27/2009

If anyone is planning a wedding then Tony Schwartz is the most important part of your reception. Forget the food, cake, etc, if you want your guests to come away from your wedding talking about it being the most fun and the best wedding they have ever attended then Tony should be the first thing on your list to schedule.
    From our first meeting, Tony was a dedicated professional who took his job very seriously. His main concern was to make sure our wedding was first class and that the ceremony and reception were exactly how we (Bride and Groom) envisioned it.
    He had really innovative ways to keep the guests involved in the festivities and the Grand Entrance he provides was by far the talk of the town.
    I can't write enough good things about Tony Shwartz and his work, but I can say that if you want your guests to talk about your wedding for years to come then Tony Schwartz needs to be invited (Hired).

Sent on 07/13/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Scott, thank you for the compliments. I will never, EVER forget the look on everyone's faces during the Grand Entrance sequence - we had so many smiles and so many priceless reactions from your wedding party - it was absolutely raw emotion at its best. And I think that presentation told guests, welcome to the best reception you've ever attended. It sure set the tone for the night! :)

Jason · Married on 05/23/2009

Words cannot express how pleased my wife and I were with the services Tony provided for our wedding. My wife is an incessant planner, and having Tony's experience at her disposal was a life-saver. Prior to the wedding, Tony spent countless hours answering our questions and assisting us. During the wedding was where Tony really shined. When he wasn't speaking, or directing the action, Tony was invisible. When he was talking, he owned the room and gave clear, concise directions to our guests. He played every song we had requested, and even suggested some we hadn't consider. All in all, Tony was a huge component to our succussful wedding. Do youself a favor and hire him.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you! It was an honor to help and make your wedding day a memory for years and years to come!
  • Nellie65

Erika · Married on 11/08/2008

Tony truly made our wedding everything we wanted and more!!
    He set the tone and paid close attention to details and to the responsiveness of our guests. Tony also put together the most wonderful slideshow that moved everyone to tears!
    I will definately recommend his services to my friends and family and will use him again for future events.
    Well worth every penny!
    Thank You Tony- Thank You Thank You!!
    Erika Nelson and Frank Miner
    Married November 8, 2008

Sent on 01/04/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Erika, thank you for the kind words. Your slideshow will be a memory forever embedded in my heart. -T

Sara · Married on 10/04/2008

Tony was fantastic! He was willing to work with us on every level. He didn't bully his way into having us do what he wanted...but rather took a huge interest in what WE wanted and made it all work perfectly!

Sent on 12/31/2008

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thanks Sara - it was a fantastic reception that really reflected your personalities!

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2008

I loved Tony... I would recommend him to the world

Sent on 01/06/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you - I loved having you as a client!

angie · Married on 07/19/2008

Tony was everything a DJ should be. He was so organized and on top of everything and catered to all of our requests and needs. He was not pushy and was a great listener, and followed through on everything that we wanted. He gave his his professional advice and made us as a couple a priority. He made our wedding unique and personalized, and our guests loved it! He was our absolute favorite vendor to work with.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Eldri · Married on 06/07/2008

DJ Tony Schwartz is the best DJ that I have ever seen! Right from the start he was very helpful, had great ideas, really listened to what we wanted for our ceremony and reception and was very professional. We had planned about 10 months out for our wedding and hired him right away so we had plenty of time to work out the details. He would check in with us periodically to make sure we were still on schedule and still doing good because it was so far out, heck, it was almost a year away!

We would hire him again in a second for another event! I just don't know what we would have done without him. He performed without a hitch! He directed our ceremony music and reception music perfectly as well as being the emcee for various announcements and games we had going on during the reception! He even put a slideshow with music together for us from pictures we provided. That got everyone crying it was so beautiful.

We are very very pleased with everything and still, months later, we get kudos for picking such a great DJ!

Sent on 09/17/2008

Kimberley · Married on 09/29/2007

The absolute best vendor at of our wedding by far! Kept the party going, played music we liked, didn't play music we didn't like (even when asked by pesky relatives) Great Emcee

Sent on 11/25/2008

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Well, thank you! I appreciate it!

alysha · Married on 06/27/2014

Tony was amazing! He made our wedding a night to remember. He was so helpful during the planning process. I would highly recommend using DJ Tony Schwartz to anyone:)

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2012

We love DJ Tony Schwartz! He was always on top of everything and very responsive! Great DJ and very professional. He put a lot of personal touch into our reception and everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thanks Jenna! Hope to see you and Mr. Bray around soon! ;)

Auyong · Married on 10/31/2009

They did a great job getting everything set up as we discussed.I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Thanks!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2009

Tony did a fantastic job with our wedding. He spent A LOT of time meeting with us and sending emails back and forth to figure out exactly what we wanted for our reception. He was able to customize everything to us, and we got several comments about him & would definitely recommend him! Thanks Tony!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

You're welcome! It was great to get to know you both - you two are such a fantastic couple!

Adrianne · Married on 05/16/2015

Tony was a fantastic addition to our wedding vendors. From the beginning, he was very responsive and proactive with communication. My husband did all the DJ research, and was impressed by Tony's passion and professionalism. While on the more expensive side of DJs we found, I believe that Tony is worth it.

Once we had selected Tony, he was on the phone with us, setting up in person meetings that worked around our schedule (we had an out of town wedding, and we live thousands of miles away) and doing whatever he could to make the process easy for us. You can tell that he has years of experience. He presented us with a 90-some page book, filled with ideas and suggestions to make our reception exactly what we wanted. He tweaked everything so that it was in the order we wanted, in the way that we wanted... he really made the process easy.

Lastly, you can tell that Tony takes a lot of pride in what he does. You can find a DJ anywhere that can say, "And now, here's the wedding party." Tony had us do some "homework" and provide him with info on our whole wedding party so that he made the whole night very personal. Instead of announcing just any maid of honor, he knew fun facts about MY maid of honor, had the perfect song to intro her, and just made it all very "us."

These are all MC-type functions... he's also a KILLER DJ! Again, he had solicited a ton of input from us on what kind of music we liked and disliked, and what our guests would and wouldn't want to hear... and I remember thinking several times during the night, "Woah! This is an awesome mix of song x and song y! Go Tony!" He really made our night a lot of fun, and we were very glad he was a part of it. We definitely recommend him :)

Sent on 05/31/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Adrianne, it was a pleasure to serve you both!

Tracy · Married on 06/30/2012

Tony is amazing! I highly recommend him for any wedding....he will DJ/Emcee and help you plan your day! He tailored our wedding to us and left us feeling like we had the most unique, most fun wedding ever! Tony is excellent at what he does and won't miss one single detail...promise!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Hi Tracy,

Thank you so much for the comments! I was so excited to be a part of your wedding celebration with Drew! We had planned some amazing presentations - Drew's garter removal surprise being one of my favorites because we had to adjust it during the reception without you knowing! - and I will never forget the smiles and laughter! My best to you and Drew, always!

-T

Michelle · Married on 01/27/2018

I think what every wedding has in common is wondering how will the day actually progress, what will happen? That is where Tony steps in! He is not just a wedding DJ; he is a master communicator, part wedding planner and all-knowing-day-of-wedding coordinator. Tony made us feel so at ease with what was happening every step from our wedding planning to the big day! Once we met with him and let him know what we were looking for we knew he would be great for us. He gave us a (massive) binder filled with everything he needed to make our day a success. He asked what type of music we like, what we envisioned the feeling of the wedding would be, who was in our wedding party, why we chose them and what the wedding meant for us as a couple. He made sure we, as a couple, picked every piece of music from before the ceremony to the different songs walking down the aisle to our big exit (Grease’s You’re the One That I Want!). Tony truly cares about what he is doing and realizes that he is a huge part of the entire day. On the day he setup his equipment quickly (I didn’t even notice him!), made sure music was playing while the guest arrived and made the whole ceremony seem flawless. He worked with us to write little intros for all the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen and did an awesome little welcome when we arrived back after the ceremony. They each got their own moment and the guests got to know about them. We had people tell us after how cool and fun it was to watch our wedding party and learn about everyone. Our entire wedding day went quite quickly and photos took a lot of time so Tony had to fill in a bit and speed up other parts, but overall he made our wedding perfect. I feel like he truly knows how important his job is and how to keep guests entertained and how to work with the couple throughout the process. I would recommend him to any couple planning a wedding. He made everything from planning to execution a breeze.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! I really, really appreciate and I loved working with you and Brad! It was a great evening, and I'm excited to hear that your reception was perfect. Take care!

Christina · Married on 08/31/2012

Tony knows his stuff! He has everything and knows a lot of different things to make your wedding day/night fun, memorable, and flow smoothly. We didnt know there was so much that went into this profession. Others DJ's might not really care as much, or get to know you on a personal level like Tony did. At the reception Tony did a great job keeping people on the dance floor. Everyone kept saying what a good job he did on the song selections and everyone loved how he intertwined the music together when changing songs!! We had so much fun,Thanks again for an amazing night!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Leah · Married on 09/20/2008

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Tony was an awesome DJ and he had the dance floor packed ALL night long! Everyone had an amazing time at our reception...and owe it to Tony for sure!! He put together a wonderful slide show for us too that got everyone teared up! The only problem I had with him was a slight attitute towards my other vendors on the day of the wedding that was completely unecessary! But I would definitely reccomend him to anyone! I was very happy with the end results!!!

Sent on 11/09/2008

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

I have confered with the client in regards to the complaint and the client expressed she was 100% satisified with the service and would refer my service to anyone and everyone. The complaint came from two of her vendors that I was hard to work with - in my defense, my role and reason I am hired is to direct the flow and coordinate the details allowing for the bride and groom to enjoy a stress-free wedding reception. I pulled one of the vendors aside when I noticed a conflict was present, and professionally and calmly explained my veiwpoint and role. I felt the situation was handled, but according to the client, it was a complaint because those two vendors complained to her during the wedding reception about our conflict. I am sorry that had to happen, but I felt I handled the situation in the proper manner.