Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ Reviews

119 Reviews for Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 1
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 2
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 3

Tony was the best, he made the flow of the whole evening perfect. He followed all of my instructions and requests, exactly how I has asked. No better DJ out there for your special day, or any other event.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Thank you!

From the day I met Tony, I knew he was the guy for our music and MC services. He was helpful, thorough and very responsive. He answered every email, and put so much detail into planning our night. He helped so much at our rehearsal, we even had people asking if he was our wedding coordinator! The music was excellent, and our lighting was perfect for our venue. He did a great job of keeping the flow throughout the day, and once everything started. He kept our reception floor packed, and even had a few music surprises for our guests. We had quite the list of "must play" songs, and Tony did his best to accommodate, all while keeping the dance floor packed. With such a wide range of ages at our wedding, he really did an amazing job of pleasing everyone. Worth the money!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Cambria, it was a pleasure to work for you and Rob - what a fun couple you two are! I think my blog write up on my website about your wedding says it best: on October 20th, nobody in the world had a better wedding than you two!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

Guests were thoroughly impressed with everything Tony provided including lighting, MC skills, and media. He really made us look good and guided us through the process of planning a reception guests would talk about for years. Throughout the process he was professional and super organized. I never had to worry about anything with him, which as a bride was wonderful.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Ashley,

Thank you for the kind words - it was an honor to work for you and Danny, not too mention SO MUCH FUN to DJ for your family and friends who came to celebrate! I will get you copies of the Life/Love Story Montage and all the other custom videos shortly - promise!

See you in the skies!

Leanna · Married on 08/25/2012

Tony is an amazing DJ! Without him, our wedding day could have been a complete disaster but it ended up being absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Leanna, thank you for the kind words! You and Billy deserved a fantastic wedding day - I'm glad you got one!

Laura · Married on 08/04/2012

Tony did and amazing job. The wedding was a fairly large size and a second wedding for the both of us.Tony was able to coordinate the flow of the wedding as well as the reception to perfection. We did not have to worry about what had to be done next. The music selection was great. He was great to work with and I would recommend him in a hearbeat!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Laura,

Thank you - it was such a fun wedding! I'm glad you are so happy! My best to you and Ken!

Maggie · Married on 07/16/2012

Tony is awesome! He is very responsive and personable. He totally "got" us and made our casual wedding super fun!

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2012

TOny was amazing!!! we could not have pulled off our reception without him. We got married in MAui and I was so nervous to have a "boring" reception without a wedding back in washington, he made it so fun and had lots of ideas to make it amazing!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Stephanie, thank you! It was so much fun to be a part of your reception - I will never forget the execution and presentation of your First Dance with the clip of your ceremony on the beach in Maui. It was an amazing moment and I'm glad we got to take everyone to Maui for that moment! Tell Bryan hello for me!

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2012

Tony was amazing! He was patient with my husband and I when we had questions. Tony had really good ideas about how the ceremony could go and personalized the entire day around us.
    My husband fell in love with Tony when he showed us the checklist he completes before every wedding. He took care of everything!
    We keep getting compliments on how awesome the music was and what a fun experience everyone had! Everyone was dancing up until the last song!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much for the kind words. I just sent you and Tony something in the mail today - and there will be more to come in your email soon! Your wedding was so much fun - again, one of the top three ever! - and it was a pleasure to get to know you and Tony! Don't forget, he gets two hours of uninterrupted video game play a week! (But I hope he did give you an extra closet space as a consolation prize for the dollar dance!) Take care!

Greg · Married on 04/28/2012

Working in the wedding industry I knew who I wanted to have as an mc for my own wedding. During our initial meet Tony just had to convince my wife and she walked out of the meeting saying,we using him. Not even a single question. Working with Tony up to the event was great, he gave us ideas that neither one of us had thought of. Very easy to work with and able to accommodate our needs and changes at anytime.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Greg, thank you for the kind review - your wedding was so much fun! Should be seeing you at the Pavilion soon!

brittany · Married on 09/10/2011

We loved working with Tony. He was easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. He made everything so simple, truly taking a lot of weight off our shoulders. He is creative, caring and such a sweet guy. Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without him. At first when planning a wedding all you see are dollar signs. When it comes to Tony, you are getting so much more than a service, so much more than a vendor. He puts his whole heart into every aspect of your day, personal touches that take your breath away. Thank you so much Tony. We will have to meet up soon, we owe you a beer:) xoxo

Sent on 09/21/2011

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for your review - I hope you and Sean enjoyed Hawaii - we'll catch up soon!
  • W

Wes · Married on 08/13/2011

Tony was nothing short of fantastic. He was willing to adjust his normal services to our budget, something we didn't know any other DJ to do to the level that Tony did. Once we got into planning, he got the feel of our music preferences, and then ran with it. When he understood the overall product we wanted, he delivered it flawlessly. And during the reception, when the time table shifted back, he recommended combining some of our events and moving up the mother-son dance. When the one moment of sun broke through, he worked with the photographers to make the bouquet toss happen with the perfect light to the perfect song right on time. And for my own part, nothing compares to the memory of watching Tony jamming to the songs he was mixing -- that's right, he mixes the songs and responds to the crowd, he DOES NOT just put on a playlist and fade between tracks. Tony did everything we wanted him to do and much more, he's an excellent DJ for any kind of venue you could want.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Wes and Mary! Your wedding was so much fun - I couldn't have asked for two nicer clients to work for!

cc · Married on 06/18/2011

Tony was awesome to work with! He is very organized and meticulous about every last detail. He will meet with you as many times as you request to make sure everything is in order and how you have envisioned it for your wedding day. Tony had the flu the day of my wedding but you would have never known it, everything went off without any issues and he had everyone on the dance floor all night! He's not just a DJ he's a great MC. Thanks Tony!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Colleen! Your wedding was so much fun - I'll never forget John's dance with his groomsmen! It was awesome!

Danielle · Married on 02/26/2011

My wedding planning situation was somewhat complicated since my husband was living across the country and I was planning the wedding pretty much solo. Tony was more than willing to work with us and was so patient during our meetings when most of my answers were “let me call my finance and get back to you”. He was so helpful in creating the overall vision and flow of the wedding, and was willing to re-do some of the vision at the last minute once my finance and I were able to meet with him together only a week before the wedding. From first contact he was always accessible via email and was quick with answers to questions and scheduling meetings. Overall I don’t think that the wedding would be nearly the success that it was without Tony, our guests had a fantastic time and it was a night to truly remember. Tony is a great asset and should be booked without hesitation.

Sent on 04/17/2011

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you, Danielle, for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to to work with you - I'm glad you had such a great experience!

Eric · Married on 12/11/2010

My wife and I were married back in 2010, and to this day we still get compliments on having Tony MC and DJ the wedding. It has been two and a half years and we still have yet to go to a wedding with a better DJ, period.

He was excellent to work with. He made us feel very comfortable in the interview process and was so helpful in the making the playlist. He was flexible to meet with us around our schedules and was quick to respond whenever we had additional questions. Upon review of the email correspondence he and I had, he was very flexible to work with my changing schedule. His pricing is fantastic for the quality of his work, hands down.

At the reception itself, he was well dressed and completely professional. His equipment setup was understated and did not overwhelm any aspect of the decorations or take up too much space. He provided a wonderful narrative to some of our (my bride and I) first experiences as a wedded couple.

He stuck to our agreed upon music choices, to the point where a cousin had to come to me directly and beg for a song to be played! (I allowed it, haha!) My grandfather couldn't hear over the first couple songs and when I talked to Tony, he immediately made changes to the volume and everyone was able to enjoy both music and conversation. We had a great time with the games that he arranged, something we wish we saw at more weddings.

Tony was able to keep things moving along at a great pace! When people seemed to need a break, he played slower songs, and when the dance floor was starting to empty, he knew the right songs to get people back out there! I don't believe there was any time when there were no people on the dance floor.

Something that is very special to my wife and I is the three song medley that he mixed especially for us. Every once in a while, we put it on and dance in the living room. Thank you again, Tony. If we find occasion to need your services again, you will be our first call!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to review! Your words have left me speechless - and humbled! It's Really Cool People like you and your wife that I work tirelessly for to make the biggest day of their life that much more special! Thank you!

Katie · Married on 09/04/2010

Tony did an amazing job for our wedding reception. We were 100% satisfied with the service he provided. We had many guests compliment our DJ! He is kind, professional, and a great person to work with. He made our wedding reception perfect! I would give him my highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you Katie! You had some amazing family and friends - what a great party - I had so much fun being a part of it!

Brenna · Married on 08/29/2010

I dont even know where to start ... but Tony is amazing. He was my favorite vendor to work with. He always answered my questions (even if they werent related to DJ services) and was so easy to work with. I put all my faith in him and didnt worry about a thing and he really came through and was there for me the entire time. He is literally like a wedding planner/DJ all in one. I thought about getting a planner, but then I met Tony. Hes so organized, has so many ideas and really puts everything together for you. Do NOT hire anyone else for your wedding - Tony is amazing and worth every penny.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you Brenna - you and Cy were a lot of fun to work with as well!

Aimee · Married on 07/31/2010

Tony was our most helpful wedding vendor, hands down! Others mayl tell you that things like food and flowers are the most important things in your wedding, but the DJ creates the entire atmosphere and memories for both the ceremony and reception! Tony makes your experience fun, low stress, high class and a great value. He worked to create a personalized wedding reception that turned into the best party EVER. 200 people got on the dance floor, and I really think Tony made this one of the best weddings people have seen in a while :)

Sent on 11/01/2010

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

You and Loren were so much fun to work with - I don't think I have ever laughed with another couple more during the planning process! Thank you for your kind words!

Corey · Married on 02/18/2010

Tony Schwartz Weddings was very professional.The DJ was wonderful and kept everyone dancing all night. He was energetic and made us a CD of our favorite songs as a wedding gift.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Thank you!

margare · Married on 09/23/2009

They are toatlly affordable and doable, even if you are not the most creative person. awesome inspiration.

Sent on 03/07/2010

Thanks!

Matt · Married on 09/12/2009

We were very pleased with Tony's services. Most of our service providers were fine, just not great. Tony was great; well beyond our hopes. In particular, Tony was very well organized, on-time and set up, very professional, and provided real-time organization during the reception. He clearly has a great deal of experience with weddings with an essential ability to customize his services to the needs of the bride and groom. He does not simply provide a DJ service; he makes sure that your event goes well in every aspect. The planning and advice that Tony provides prior to the event is invaluable. I'm very glad that Tony was our DJ and I would definitely recommend him to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/09/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Wow! What a compliment! Thank you so much Matt! It was great to work with you!

Janelle · Married on 08/29/2009

Our wedding would not have been the same without Tony. He did an amazing job or making our day unique and memorable. He was very flexible with our needs, and changes.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Janelle! It was great to work with you, too!

Jenna · Married on 08/16/2009

One word... Amazing!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Two words: Thank You! :)

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2009

Tony did an awesome job with our wedding. He got to know us so he was able to fit our style. Truly, he acted as a day-of coordinator for us, pulling the catering and reception timeline together flawlessly. Many guests commented on how just when they thought the music couldn't get any better, Tony played another great song. We were impressed and quite pleased.

Sent on 11/28/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

I'm so happy you enjoyed your day and it was presented to your desired vision! Thank you for the review!

Colleen · Married on 07/31/2009

Tony Schwartz was incredible! I would recommend him to anyone I know. He was professional, knowledgeable and funny. Tony made planning the flow of the reception an absolute breeze and a pleasure to do. He played everything on our list and kept all the songs we didn't want played, off the list. We received so many compliments on how incredible the reception was, and I am so thankful we had Tony as our DJ on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/29/2009

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

I'm thankful to have clients like you and Josh in my life! Thank you!

Audrey · Married on 07/31/2009

We thoroughly enjoyed having Tony as our DJ. He was very responsive (only minutes) when we inquired about his services. We were referred to Chris by another past client of his and he came with a very high recommendation. We felt comfortable with Chris from the moment we talked to him. We felt confident that Chris would provide us with classy, professional services. He arrived on time to the wedding and delivered great music and announcements. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music he was playing. He even volunteered to help the catering staff with the chair set up before the reception! We would definitely give Tonythe highest recommendation possible

Sent on 05/26/2010

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thanks for the review - but who's Chris?