Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ Reviews

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 1
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 2
Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ 3

Janet · Married on 09/10/2016

When picking a wedding DJ, most people think they want "good music to dance to". While Tony absolutely crushes in that department, in my opinion his real talent lies in flawless event execution. As the master of ceremonies, he was the MC, the DJ, and essentially the reception day-of coordinator. I left the details of the event flow in Tony's hands and he produced an incredible event that our family and friends raved about. He runs the show like a boss, and if you trust his expertise, he can work magic. Literally. Even our parents/aunts/uncles had rave reviews about the music and Tony's style. He made our wedding unique, just for us, with custom music edits and perfectly adjusted to the vibe of the crowd. Our dance floor was packed all night, and literally the ONLY wish we had at the end of the evening was MORE TIME FOR DANCING!!! My new in-laws already have plans to re-book Tony for an annual event.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Janet! I'm speechless and humbled by your words! Your wedding was EVERYTHING I hoped it to be and then some! And yes, I wish we had more time for dancing because I had so many ideas and songs cued up that I never got to! I guess next summer, we'll take care of that and rock the shores of Lake Chelan again! Thank you for your friendship and cheers to you and Greg: what a beautiful couple you two are and make! Congrats!

Meghan · Married on 08/06/2016

It's the Tony Show, and it's incredible. I had so many people tell me they couldn't believe how organized and how smoothly our wedding ran. There was never any down time and the entertainment was non-stop. His ability to read the dance floor and keep it full is unparalleled and all the little details are well taken care of with Tony on your team. Our wedding was a week ago and we're already giving his name out to people who heard our wedding was awesome. Cheers to you Tony Schwartz! You make everyone around you look good!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I was really excited to work with you and Cory and your wedding reception was everything I hoped it would be, and then some. What a fantastic, perfect, unforgettable night!

Brianna · Married on 07/24/2016

This is going to be long, so if you can't handle it, here's the quick and dirty: Tony is absolutely 125% worth every penny and more. You won't be disappointed unless you end up hiring someone else.

Tony completely made our wedding reception!! From the initial "interview" (if you will) to the personal note we received after the event, Tony exceeded every expectation. The "preparation binder" he sent us seemed a little daunting at first, but a bottle (or two) of wine and a long night of giggles and YouTube later, Tony had a blueprint of what we wanted out of our night. That was literally the only "work" we had to do.

If anything could go wrong at a reception, it did at ours. Family matters cut our attendance in more than half, unfinished wedding cake, 2 no-show wedding party members, uncooked chicken, huge accident on i5 that delayed EVERY person who was supposed to help set up......It was everything you expect from a wedding reception. Tony handled everything in stride: made changes that I'm sure were not simple while making me believe they were simple which relieved so much stress, kept our tiny party on the dance floor all night long, and best of all took the time to interact with one of our guests: a young boy with autism and a deep love for music.

I know our reception wasn't an easy event to host and had HUGE potential to be an absolute bust. Tony kept it alive and kept everyone celebrating. 2 months later and we're still getting compliments on the music, the vibe, and how much fun everyone had. I've given out all of the business cards I had and continue to give his info to anyone and everyone who needs a DJ.

Last note, I'm SO happy we added on the photo booth service. The attendant was FANTASTIC, our guests had so much fun, and we have so many amazing pictures from it!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Brianna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lengthy, well-written review. I'm greatly humbled by it! You and Josh were an ABSOLUTE JOY to work for. Thank you for being awesome and I wish you both a long, blissful, joyful marriage!

Greg & Carden · Married on 07/04/2016

Choosing Tony as our MC/DJ is without a doubt the absolute best decision that we made when selecting wedding vendors! His ability to combine professionalism, class, and fun is above reproach. He not only brought the fun to our wedding day, but it was an absolute pleasure and privilege to work with him throughout the planning process. His services and input proved invaluable and we can say without reservation that our wedding and reception would not have been the same without him. It doesn't matter if your guests are young or old - Tony will pick the right music to get everyone on the dance floor and better yet, they will stay there for as long as he performs! We can't tell you how many people told us that it was the best wedding & reception that they had been to - and we credit that to Tony. We are lucky to be able to have worked with Tony and thanks to his efforts we have unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime! Seriously - we can't imagine a better MC/DJ so if you are in the market and he is available you need to hire him, you won't regret it! BEST DECISION EVER!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Greg & Carden,

I'm speechless; I'm humbled by your kind words! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this stellar review. It was an honor to serve you both, and I wish we could do it all over again right now! You two were a PLEASURE to work with. I'm happy to call you friends and include you in my client family!

Cheers to you! Way to be ROCK STARS!

Adina · Married on 06/25/2016

Tony was the perfect choice for our wedding MC & DJ. He helped pull all the little details of our event together including a last minute slide show we handed him. He got to know us enough to make our wedding and reception fit who we are. The music was exactly what we wanted. He was professional and entertaining. He had great advice, bringing up elements of our event we didn't think of plus, he embraced new ideas we wanted to use with enthusiasm. Seriously, he played the perfect group of songs and helped us have the best wedding ever.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Adina, thank you so much for your kind words. It was my sincere pleasure to help you and Mark with creating the perfect wedding celebration. And I had so much fun digging deep into my 80s crates and playing some real gems I rarely get to play at a wedding! Unforgettable night, unforgettable couple!

Lydia · Married on 06/10/2016

Tony was the perfect fit as our wedding MC/DJ! Of course he did as one would expect a wedding DJ to do: he brought the beats. However, it was the personal touches and sincere investment in making our event the huge success it turned out to be that made the difference.

From the get go Tony set us up with the ultimate planning guide that got us thinking about the look, feel, and sound of our special day. This guide helped us to focus in on some the details we might have otherwise overlooked. Then Tony took all this information, worked his magic, and produced the BEST playlist. Seriously, the dance floor was packed the entire night. We are so thankful we never had to write a song by song list.

Beyond the planning guide and the playlist, Tony also provided us with a custom monogram for display and wrote us a custom grand entrance script that made us feel like true celebrities on our day.

If you looking for someone who will strive to get to know you as a couple and produce the perfect, unique soundtrack to your wedding, Tony is your guy!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Lydia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was my sincere pleasure to serve you both, and it was a night I'll never forget! Great party, great couple, GREAT WEDDING!

Rochelle · Married on 03/19/2016

Tony was an absolute hit at our wedding reception! The dance floor was never empty, and he was able to incorporate music from different cultures and age groups so that everybody enjoyed the night. He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process, and also gave us unique ideas that helped our wedding be such a success. Our best man danced so much he ripped TWO pairs of pants, so that's saying something. We highly recommend Tony for any event and he will be the first person we call if we ever need a DJ again.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Paul & Rochelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was honor to serve you, and I wish we could do it all over again! Probably would need a few more pairs of pants for your Best Man, though... ;)

Erin · Married on 03/05/2016

Up until the day of my wedding, I didn't realize how important a good DJ would be. Tony doesn't just play music; Tony coordinates the schedule, ensures the different aspects start on time and run smoothly, and then continues engaging the couple and guests all event long. His role was similar to a wedding coordinator on the big day.
    Based on our meetings and emails, I should have known he'd be a difference-maker. He had so many good ideas that could make our reception special. The Love Story introduction, followed by the entrance as man and wife, was our favorite. Not only that, but we wanted to do a choreographed dance, and Tony custom-mixed the perfect song to enable us to do that. I had toyed with the idea of an iPod and speakers instead of hiring a DJ, which would have been SUCH a mistake in hindsight. Tony was worth every penny in making the evening no-stress, special, and totally memorable.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate it and it was my pleasure to serve you!

Melissa · Married on 11/14/2015

When talking about our wedding, we are very quick to bring up our DJ. Tony Schwartz was not the first DJ we met with. Others tried to sell us on large packages, insisting that a DJ and an MC were needed. Because our reception venue was a block from our wedding, other DJs tried to up charge us. Tony laughed a bit when we described this.

Tony was all professional, but was about more than business. Tony understands that to a couple, a wedding needs to be more than just money. We went in search for a DJ looking for affordability. While most DJs would mostly talk about what "packages" they offer for different prices; Tony took the time to get to know us so that he could fit his services to what we really wanted. It was quickly evident that Tony has a real passion for what he does. We proceeded to sign him on as our wedding DJ.

After signing, Tony really went so far beyond anything we expected from a DJ. He started by providing us a large binder of ideas. We filled out biographies for participants, selected reception ideas, and provided other information. The binder was just full of a ton of fun ideas, stuff we would have never thought of, such as throwing an autographed football rather than a garter.

Tony's ideas kept the crowd involved and interacting throughout the evening without being overbearing. Tony was entirely flexible when we wanted to make game-time decisions at our reception. I cannot stress how fluid he made the entire event and how much stress was relieved knowing he was in our corner.

In addition to his friendliness, professionalism and passion, he was also very logistically capable. He had good sound equipment, great song selections, and a good overall setup.

Tony was easily our top vendor and made the event much less stressful than it could have been. His knowledge and assistance make him much more than your standard DJ who simply makes announcements and plays music.

If you are looking for an A+ DJ, Tony Schwartz is your man.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Brian and Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to write these words. It was my honor and pleasure to customize the "Brian and Melissa" package just for you two, and I'm honored to have served you both! Thank you!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/21/2015

Our relationship with Tony instantly felt like we had been friends for years! We met Tony at the Seattle wedding show when I'm sure he was bogged down with thousands of newly engaged couples and still took the time to stop and chat with us. I knew I liked him instantly. It is a MUST to hire a DJ based on personality and Tony gets an A+ in that category. Not only are you getting a DJ when you hire Tony, but you also get a world-class MC and an on-site event director. When booked, Tony sends you a planning binder that is a BEAST of wedding ideas - anything from ideas for the toasts, wedding party entrances, bouquet and garter belt toss, cake cutting, formal dances....you get the idea. He has an incredible knowledge of what works and what doesn't. We trusted his opinion and are so happy we did. Our guests had a wonderful time and hadn't seen anything like it before. He kept the guests engaged and the dance floor rocking. As I am writing this, it's hard to believe that he was our DJ - he was so much more than that!!! His services are well worth the price. Thank you Tony for making our special day the best. day. ever.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Liz and Kyle, thank you so much for these kind words! It was an unforgettable wedding and I wish we could do it a million times over!

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2015

Tony is the best DJ ever!! He made our wedding so fun, it's been almost two weeks and people are still talking about the great DJ that made the wedding! I would hire Tony again and again!!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to assist you and G in creating an unforgettable wedding reception! Congratulations!

Megan · Married on 07/24/2015

Tony Schwartz is one outstanding master of ceremonies that will truly make your special day come to life. He is easy to work with and beyond accommodating! You won't regret hiring him for your wedding and you will probably be friends with him forever. Never met a wedding vendor that cares as much as he does.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Hey Megan! Thanks so much for your kind review! You and Matt were awesome and your wedding was AWESOME! One for the memory book! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it and help create something special!

Andrea · Married on 07/04/2015

Okay, I'll begin by saying, "Hire Tony! You won't regret it." Tony's model is unlike any other DJ I came across: he is with you throughout the planning process and helps create a detailed outline for your wedding day, meticulously designed to your tastes to ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly all night and properly reflects you as a couple. I genuinely appreciated all the thought and detail that went into our planning sessions with Tony, and I was absolutely overjoyed on the day of our wedding with how fantastic Tony was! He's got a great personality that will mesh well with you, your wedding party, and your family/friends. He offers MC services to keep everything on schedule, and as a DJ, is second to none! OUR DANCE FLOOR WAS PACKED ALL NIGHT with excellent song after excellent song! I have been to tons of weddings, and I've never experienced a music mix and dance floor quite like the one at my wedding - and it is all owed to Tony. Each and every request we had was met, and exceeded every expectation I could have had. He has the uncanny ability to determine which songs are best for which moment, and does all the music mixing live: this is no pre-recorded music list!! Tony is the best there is: do yourself a favor and make your wedding reception one for the record books by hiring Tony Schwartz!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you Andrea for the great words! Your wedding was so much fun and instantly one of my top three of all time. Thank you for having me and I'm glad it was everything you expected and more!

Eleanor · Married on 04/11/2015

When we first met with Tony, our expectation was to have a nice chat about our event and what we had in mind for our big day, while he would take notes and ask all the important questions, so when he pulled out his laptop and started walking through a PowerPoint presentation, we were a little surprised. By the end of the presentation though, we knew we had to hire him. We couldn't book him fast enough! It was very clear that he loves what he does and has put a lot of time and effort into making each event memorable, and yet still continually looks for ways to improve. He is super organized and was very responsive to the many questions we asked. We received a binder of paperwork to fill out that asked every question possible, from the walk down the aisle to the big exit and everything in between. He really has thought of everything! We even threw him a couple of curve balls and he delivered in style, including tracking down music from Ecuador to play during the cocktail hour in honor of our honeymoon in the Galapagos. He even asked for bios on all of the people in our wedding party and wrote unique intros for each of them as they were introduced at the reception. Throughout the reception, he totally read the crowd and everyone was raving about the music. I recommended him to a friend getting married later this year, and even though he wasn't available, he helped her find another DJ to work with. We really can't say enough great things about the service that Tony provides. He really made the planning process easy!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Heather · Married on 03/07/2015

Tony, you were great and so organized which made our wedding perfect from beginning to end! Thank you!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Thank you Heather!

Ryan · Married on 02/28/2015

As a former wedding DJ I knew a DJ can make or break a wedding. Tony is the DJ that will make your wedding.

When we met with Tony the first time I knew right away Tony was the guy I wanted for our wedding. From the start he was organized, professional, and had more suggestions than I can count of how to make our wedding different and special. Many people can come up with wedding ideas but Tony was then able to put them on paper and run the ideas perfectly. Once we got to the party portion of the wedding Tony rocked the house and I can say not once was the dance floor empty. Our wedding day ran perfectly smooth and I credit much of that to Tony. We would recommend Tony to run anyone's event.

Thank you Tony for helping make our wedding day something that was special, unique, and unforgettable.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you Ryan! Its a true honor when someone who has worked in this field before asks you to perform at their wedding! You and Nina's wedding will always be one of those nights I'll never forget! Let's not forget to grab a beer sometime in Seattle!

Best,
    Tony

Tristin · Married on 02/20/2015

You know Tony is the best DJ when wedding guests come up to you weeks later telling you how incredibly fun your wedding was! There are not enough words to describe how amazing of a job Tony did. Thanks for creating a great atmosphere at our wedding. Tony is the best!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Tristin! Thank you so much for the kind words - your wedding was so much fun to be a part of! Best wishes to you and Kyle!

Kasi · Married on 01/24/2015

Tony is UNBELIEVABLE! He was professional and responsive and most importantly so much fun to work with :) Jared and I wanted our wedding to be a big "party" and Tony kept everyone on the dance floor until 11pm :) I received numerous compliments about how great our DJ was and how it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too:) I would highly highly recommend Tony!!! He is the absolute BEST! Go Hawks!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Kasi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - it was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding, as it was one of my all-time favorites! I mean, seriously, surprising Jared with Blitz from the Seahawks? We set that up PERFECTLY! And what a group of friends you have - so much fun to mix it up on turntables with a crowd like that!

Again, thank you for selecting me - it was my true pleasure to bring your wedding ceremony and reception visions to life!

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2014

Tony made everything run smoothly. It took a little work on my end but I couldn't be more pleased because everything was exactly the way I wanted it. Tony is a great DJ and knows how to keep the dance floor packed! I would use him again in a heart beat.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thanks Lauren! It was a pleasure to serve you and Gabe!

Finding a good DJ was one of the most important things for my husband and I. I wanted someone who not only would keep people up and dancing but would keep the party rolling with no lull. I found Tony on Wedding Wire and met with him, from the very first meeting I knew he would be perfect to work with. He is very organized and makes the process so easy. Everything I was looking for was met and then some. The night went perfectly and Tony went above and beyond to do so. Our guests had so many positive things to say about Tony, I'm still hearing about how our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to, and that, was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2014

Tony knows weddings. It's that simple. And he arms you with all of the prework and thinking involved to ensure that you have every last detail ironed out that you need to for the big day. Particularly the detail you won't think about when it comes to ceremony and reception flow. By doing this, your left feeling happy and at ease without making game time calls on the big day. And well - he's a darn good DJ, too. Great variety, mixing and tempo management. He never let a song get old, never changed pace too fast. People would move from one favorite tune to the next without missing a beat!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! One of my favorite weddings of 2014, and I was honored to be a part of it!

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2014

I have been to quite a few weddings prior to my own and took notes at each. From each wedding I found that the key to make or break the wedding is the DJ. The bride always looks beautiful, the love is always in the air, and the alcohol is always served. But the DJ is not always a guarantee show stopper. With DJ Tony Schwartz our wedding was AMAZING!! It was non stop fun and dancing. When we need soft music for the romantic dinner vibe her provided. When we need to get the party started he delivered! We received so many compliments about our DJ and be truly made our day memorable! From the beginning of the planning stage to the last dance, Tony is there for you. He becomes not just another vendor, but a friend as he takes the time to personally get to know each of his clients. I would hands DOWN recommend EVERY bride and groom hire Tony as their DJ (but then of course he would be too busy lol) so for anyone looking to have an amazing, fun, and awesome wedding- DJ Tony Schwartz is your man!

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Brittany! Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a detailed review! It was a pleasure to work for you and Zak, even though it was cross-country for much of it!

You two are awesome, your family and friends were awesome - we rocked an oldies dance set for nearly an hour while y'all finished photos! - and then we rocked it out for the rest of the night. I don't think anyone had a better wedding on 8/31/14!

Keep in touch!

-T

Tony was more like a wedding coordinator, he helped bring everything together to make my wedding memorable for our family and friends! From walking down the aisle to letting loose on the dance floor, Tony personalized everthing to fit my husband and I's personality. Thank you for making my special day stress free!

Sent on 11/30/2014

You're welcome!

samantha · Married on 08/23/2014

Tony put on a great party! Great music selection and everyone danced the night away. Our wedding was difficult in that we had a split reception between inside and outside. WIth the help of Tony's wireless equipment and experience, none of our guests were left out and the flow of the night was seamless! Thanks again Tony.

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thanks Sam! The setup was a challenge, but I love a good challenge and was excited to step up and exceed expectations! It was a great night and such a fun party! Thank you for having me!

Steve · Married on 08/15/2014

Tony was fantastic! He really made our wedding a wonderful event by creating a great flow to the evening and providing excellent entertainment.

Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ's reply:

Thank you, Steven! I had a great time performing for you, your wife Amanda, and your family and friends!