Tony Schreiber Photography Reviews

26 Reviews for Tony Schreiber Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

26 Tony Schreiber Photography Reviews

Daniel · Married on 06/14/2015

Tony isn't the cheapest photographer that you will find, but he is easily the best I have ever seen. As a former DJ, I have worked with over fifty different photographers at weddings in the last ten years, and Tony was my first and only call for my own wedding. Amazingly artistic eye and ability. Don't ask Tony to take the same fifteen pictures everybody else takes; trust him and you will be amazed.

Christine · Married on 10/20/2012

Tony is first and foremost an artist. His photographs are absolutely amazing and breath-taking because they are pieces of art! He will lay across in dirt, climb up on objects – whatever it takes to get the best shot. I first met Tony and was introduced to his work when he photographed my sister’s wedding. Her photos were incredible – it was very much a photo-journalism approach. When I got engaged, I immediately called Tony to see if he was available (thank god he was!). Our engagement photos were beautiful and very natural looking. Our wedding photos were amazing – nothing looked posed (even when it was). The bridal party photos look like magazine spreads! Tony captured every moment and detail of the wedding, from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception and décor. The icing on the cake of working with Tony – he puts proofs up for you to look at the same night (both for the day we did our engagement photos and on our wedding night!). He is definitely considered our family photographer, and I will most certainly be using him again whenever I need professional photos in the future – and I recommend him everywhere I go!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

I can't say enough about how incredible my experience was with Tony. Not only is he professional, personable and kind, but he is a phenomenal photographer. He captured every moment beautifully; and we have him to thank for a lifetime of memories. He added a special touch to our wedding day and I couldn't imagine having any other photographer share in our momentous occasion. I will continue to recommend Tony to any and all my friends and family, as he truly made our day that much more special.

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2012

I only saw a sneak preview so far. But from what I have seen SPECTACULAR and FANTASTIC don't even begin to describe the work that Tony has done. If he can make me look good he should be knighted by Queen. Can't wait to see all
    of the final work that he did for my daughter and new son-in-law. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the memories and happy tears for the years to come. Ashley and Eddie I think we have our new family photographer...

• Y

J · Married on 06/09/2012

Tony was an amazing day-of photographer at our wedding. He stayed the full 12 hours (wow!) and captured some amazing shots of me and my husband. We had many different group permutation shots we wanted to get through and he was so nice about it all- we were able to do all the group pictures we wanted. He especially is good at getting the candid shots of the bride/groom in their happiest moments- really capturing the joy and excitement through photography. I would recommend to anybody who is looking for a photographer in the area. Thank you Tony!

• Paulina

Paulina · Married on 11/04/2011

Tony is an amazing artist and truly wonderful person to work with. He did both of our engagement photos and he was with us the whole day of the wedding. He did a truly amazing job. And he had 100 pictures already the same night, which was great. I could not say enough good things about him; I can only say that if you like great art and want candid shots - Tony is definitely your guy. :)

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2011

My now husband and I were wowed by Tony's artistic ability and had to have him for our wedding! I really enjoyed his website and sense of humor which just added to the we must have him be our photographer. Thankfully for us, he was available. So easy to schedule and organize all of our plans with Tony. He spent an attire day with us and sent us roughly 80 pictures of our wedding the very next day!! Huge bonus points and they are insanely good. A natural in his craft with an amazing artistic eye. Our guests loved him as he was engaging, personable yet not intrusive at all. He made our day and picture taking fun! We love the pics we received so far, he captured the essence of us and our day perfectly...he is the needle in the haystack, we can't thank him enough!

Kaleen · Married on 12/19/2010

Tony was a great asset to our wedding. He was extremly helpful and flexiable when it came to the wedding. His pictures are beautiful and he was always wonderful to have around. After a weekend filled with weddings he always had great ideas and supported all my photo ideas. I would reccoment Tony to anyone I know looking for a photographer. We can't wait to see the final outcome of all the pictures!!!
    Thanks, Kaleen and Mike

Hannah & Chad · Married on 05/22/2010

Words can not express the talent and creativitity Tony has....Tony is an ARTIST, as well as a photographer! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought photo's could speak a million words....he seems to capture so much emotion and feeling in every shot! Please review his site to see how talented and the uniqueness Tony displays. The guests that looked at our photo's were so intrigued they wanted more and more...they still talk about the photos even a month after our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and everyone, you will never regret it. He is genuine, easy to work with, extremely personable and great with kids. Tony if you read this....Thank you AGAIN and AGAIN. Hannah & Chad

Tricia · Married on 03/06/2010

Tony (my husband) and I were extremely impressed with Tony Schreiber's photography. Our wedding was on March 6, 2010. At first we were nervous that Tony was going to be the only photographer for 170 people and wondered how he was going to be able to capture everyone AND all the important moments at the same time. Ladies and gents, he got it ALL! He was in the ALL in one guy for us that night. He stayed with us from beginning to end and really had the creative eye we were looking for. Not only did we love him but my family and friends were quite impressed with him too. Tony (my husband) was especially impressed with how well he gives directions and how patient he is with everyone especially with the kids. Some of the pictures he took of our wedding should be in magazines, really! In fact, when he got home from our wedding, he downloaded and sent us 120 pictures for us to be able to enjoy the morning after. That was a BIG plus for me! We wish he would could have come along on the honeymoon to take pictures of us there too but we know that wouldn't be possible since he does have a life.

I (we) highly recommend him for any of your events! He ROCKED!

Christina · Married on 02/20/2010

I would recommend Tony Schreiber to any bride! He took the most amazing pictures of my wedding; he was very professional, and friendly to all my guests. Everyone who has seen my pictures has commented on how good they are. If you are looking for a photographer definitely give him a call..you won't be disappointed! Thanks Tony!

Judith · Married on 01/16/2010

Tony made all of us feel as if we were on a photoshoot for a magazine. Each photograph shows his artistry. He beautifully captured the love felt by all.

Caitlin · Married on 01/16/2010

Tony is a blast to work with. He did our engagement photo's and wedding. He showed up early, stayed late...and at 2am the night of our wedding we already had 120 photo's from him sent to us! His work is excellent...a true artist. We have received so many compliments on our photo's... I can't wait to do our coffee table book! My guests enjoyed having Tony around. It was just like having another guest at our wedding!

Edith Azucena · Married on 05/16/2009

Let me start off by saying we are control freaks who believes that you have to watch every vendor with an eagle eye if you want great service in the Miami / Ft. Lauderdale area. Tony proved us wrong. I was truly humbled by his professionalism, flexibility, and his passion for photography.

Our wedding started off as a very traditional Catholic wedding involving devout parents and grandparents on both sides to a very contemporary reception with a restaurant theme with crazy friends. Tony was everywhere, but he never got in the way and never forced a shot or an emotion. If you 've scrolled through his website you will see that his style of photography is "Life in Motion". If you want boring mannequin pictures of your wedding, call your aunt or uncle! If you want to capture the EMOTIONS of your big day forever, call Tony!

Anthony · Married on 03/21/2009

What can I say, Tony is nothing short of amazing. Being a photographer myself, it took me many months to narrow down my choices, let alone choose one, and all my signs kept pointing to Tony. First let me put extra emphasis on his Flexibility and Professionalism. Our wedding was an afternoon wedding, with the reception at a distant location on Miami Beach. Well due to unfortunate weather changes, some events were delayed. Tony did not even hiccup at it, and shot around the changes, and came up with some BEAUTIFUL images. His skill in photojournalism photography is about the best I have seen, and SEEING him work is a joy all in its own. You never know he's there, yet when you need him, hes right there. He wasnt just the photographer at our reception, he was the guest, and everyone loved him. My wife and I not only are in love with the photos, but I have learned a million and one things from watching him work and the resulting images as well. If I could give him an even better rating I would.

Salman · Married on 01/10/2009

Tony has a gift for taking pictures. All you have to do to realize this, is take a look through any of his galleries. Many photographers will show you a few of their best shots - not Tony. He has gallery after gallery of amazing, high quality work.

At our wedding, Tony was a hit with all our guests. As a result, our pictures were natural, and conveyed true emotion. His uncanny ability to be at the right place at the right time, combined with his talent to be able to capture the moment, is hard to find.

If you're looking for a real photo-journalistic style photographer with charisma who has the technical prowess to deliver crisp, colorful photos that tell your story -- look no further.

Carla · Married on 08/30/2008

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Miami and I searched countless websites and spoke with many vendors, but none had the artistic vision of Tony or the flexibility of a la carte pricing. Tony is amazing! I am so happy that we chose him. Not only did he accommodate the crazy family requests for pictures with a gracious attitude and a smile, he also captured the true essence of the day. Our pictures look like images from In Style magazine. Friends and family were amazed at the quality. Tony definitely made me look and feel like a Hollywood celebrity.

Cara · Married on 05/03/2008

Simply Wonderful. I just received my pictures from Tony and I could not be more pleased.
    The service that I received was great right from the start. We planned a destination wedding which didn't allow for an engagement session. It made me a bit nervous at first, but Tony was quick to get back to me and patient with my many questions.
    I was specific about what I wanted and he produced exactly what I was looking for. We not only have wonderful pictures of us togehter, we also have classic photos of our family and friends. It may sound a bit much but he really does capture people's personalities.
    Tony is an exceptional photographer and I would recommend him to anyone.

Raquel · Married on 04/18/2008

Tony is by far the most amazing photographer I've worked with. His pictures come out amazing, but even more important he's easy to work with, creative, and has a true photographer's eye.

I highly recommend him.

Cherita · Married on 04/12/2008

I'd remarry (same man ofcourse!) just to be able to work with Tony again. He far surpassed our expectations and is truly one of the most talented and gifted photographers we've ever worked with. Saying we were pleased with our photos is an understatement! Tony made our day even more beautiful and was an absolute joy to have around- both as a person and a photographer.

• thundercloud

Esther · Married on 03/29/2008

Working with Tony was great. We had seen his photography style before, and knew he took amazing candid/photojournalistic shots. So for our wedding, we told him what pictures we absolutely had to have, and then gave him free artistic rein.

Boy, are we pleased!! The results are amazing. I could not be happier with my wedding pictures, both posed and candid. When you plan something for so long, and you have a certain vision of what you'd like to see as the outcome, that places a *tiny* bit of pressure on your vendors. =)

Having such a responsive and friendly photographer was great. I received multiple comments on how amicable Tony was. Everyone noticed how enthusiastic he was about taking pictures, which in turn led to some great shots. =)

In regards to the photo package, he let us customize what we wanted, while giving us his recommendations. We decided upon a proof book (which we love!), a CD of all of our pictures, 12x12 wedding album, day after photo session, and of course, the 10-hour wedding day session.

I would highly recommend Tony Schreiber as a wedding photographer! =)

Hope · Married on 03/14/2008

Tony was such a great addition to our wedding. Not only did he take fantastic pics with such a unique perspective, we received numerous compliments on his flexibility, friendliness and professionalism from our guests that day. After we received our proofs online, I forwarded the link to friends and family, and we were able to immediately order prints that came within just a couple days. A lot of my friends and family said they were the best wedding photos they had ever seen. While we did pay more for the photography that we had initially budgeted for, it was well worth the cost. In fact, we feel it was a bargain for such beautiful pics that we will be able to look back on for years and years. We definitely recommend Tony Schreiber for any wedding or event, especially if you want something different than the "standard" posed wedding photos.

Candi · Married on 03/03/2006

Tony was with me my whole wedding day. He started at 12 noon with my hair appointment.... Followed me to my make up appointment (all in the mall) and then even made him eat in the food court with us.. He is very easy to get along with and that is good since he is right next to you the whole day. He felt like part of the family. Then I got my proofs. I almost cried since the way he does his pictures tell the story of your wedding day. I couldn't even pick from the hundreds of photos for my album. i would highly recommend him to any bride (or family for family pictures) and know for sure he will be there without any worries and you will get the best of the best.
    - Candi wedding date 3-3-06

Richard · Married on 12/12/2010

Tony, your pictures are simply majestic. I greatly appreciate your artistry and your amazing attention to detail. My wife and I wept a
    bit upon seeing your pictures but I won’t admit that publicly :) Anyone
    looking for a brilliant photographer to capture the essence of any
    special event needs to give you a call. THANK YOU for capturing our most special day. You were a joy to work and you will always have a special place in our hearts....

Sheri · Married on 11/11/2011

2.8
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0
      2.5

Tony was easy to set things up with and responsive (until after the wedding) and his fees are very reasonable. On the day of the wedding he was great, very friendly, accomodating and easy going. If I had to review him just on the wedding day interaction, I would rate him very high. But I want to give a well-rounded review and the delivery process and quality of the photos count too! Tony gives a small selection of photos immediately after the wedding, which is really nice. But after that, it was one week shy of 4 months before he was "done" with the photos (sent a web gallery). At that time he gave me the estimate of 2 weeks for the proof book and said he would send the disk of images along with the book. I ended up getting the book around 2 months later and the disk was not with it. It's actually been 6 months total since my wedding now, and I still don't have the disk of final images or an estimate or date of when I will get it, after asking him at least 5 or 6 times over the course of the 6 months. He did eventually send me a link to the final photos, but if that's what he was planning on sending, he should say that in the first place. Also, it would take 2 or 3 emails each time to get an answer from him. His customer service skills (once he's been paid) are bad. I work with photography every day for my job, so after taking a look at the photos he sent through the link, my opinion (and that of a coworker) is they're not great quality. Very grainy and his lighting is inconsistant for many photos. On the plus side, he does get unique shots and we do have many other great photos from him. Just overall, it was not a great experience because of the hassle with getting the photos and I would hope for better quality photos and more consistancy with a professional photographer taking as much time as he did. The only retouching I could see was what looked like strange photoshop filters on a couple that made the photos look like pointalist paintings. I would have skipped that and gone with a simple "auto correct" on the colors & brightness. Oh, and the proof book is a joke, won't be showing that to anyone. The colors and brightness of the photos range from good to very bad (as I said, they're not retouched, so why put them in a book??), me and my husband's faces are dark gray in the cover photo, and some of the pages stuck together and ripped when I tried to open them.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Tony Schreiber Photography's reply:

Ouch. While I don't think this review is entirely accurate, there is enough truth here that I feel it deserved an honest response. About the proofbook - Until now, every customer has loved this book. It's not meant to be an album as it has every delivered image. But it is meant to be nice. For this customer, I had the book delivered directly to save some time rather than how it usually comes to me first, then I ship it to the customer with their disc. I've never had pages stuck and/or ripped - and most importantly, this is the first time I'm hearing about it - on this review, not even from the customer. About the photos themselves - This is the first time I'm hearing about any problems about the images from the customer. Know that I am very sensitive and particular about my images, so I have no problem taking them back to the lab and processing them again. Ultimately, I don't want anyone to have a reason to be unsatisfied with me. Just to clarify some terminology - I edit (cull and post-process) all my delivered images, but do not retouch all of them. Post-processing is adjustments to exposure, cropping, tinting, etc. Retouching is making changes to the content of the image (removing an errant hair or blemish from a face, making body parts larger/smaller). About the timeline - I am mostly a one-man operation and during/after very busy periods of the year (like November) it is quite easy for me to fall behind. I could certainly do a better job at managing expectations and will endeavor to keep my clients updated more frequently than I do currently.