Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band Reviews

43 | Cleveland, OH

43 Reviews for Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band

Laura · event on: 12/27/2014

Tony was awesome to work with!!!! He helped me with everything... including finding a brass quartet through contacts he knows. He was timely, efficient and paid attention to detail. The performance was great and everything we hoped for.

Sent on 01/04/2015
  • User4618890 · event on: 12/12/2014

Band was Absolutely fabulous. Best holiday party ever. Band had everyone on the dance floor the entire night.

This year I received the most comments about how the Discovery Band was the highlight of the
    Party.

Sent on 12/18/2014

joe · Married on 10/04/2014

Tony and his Discovery Band are an outstanding group of professionals.
    It rare that you find a band that knows how to play to venue space and type like these guys do.
    They do a lot of upfront work planning and thinking through what the client is looking for, make great suggestions and execute flawlessly.
    They are a hard working band that is extremely talented and classy.
    Hard to find these days.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band's reply:

Thank you Angla & Joe for the wonderful review. We work hard to make our customers happy. Hope to see you soon at one of our special events.
    Tony Quarles

Angela · Married on 10/04/2014

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. I read an article on Tony in the Plain Dealer and contacted him about our event. Our wedding reception was at the Arcade which is unique and beautiful but can also pose an issue with the sound. Tony assured me that it would be great and it was. The music made the party. People are still talking about the band. They were professional and fun and had everyone up and dancing. Tony was easy to reach and it was easy working with him. I am so grateful that I saw the article on him.This is a talented band at an affordable price. Thank you Tony and The Discovery Band.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Liz · Married on 10/04/2014

The band was absolutely wonderful!!! I didn't have to worry about providing a song list (although I could have if wanted) because they were very good at reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. Wedding guests are still talking about how good they were!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band was awesome. We danced to every song. They were very accommodating and played a variety. From our event I know someone else booked them for a wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Monica · event on: 03/21/2014

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band is always professional, accommodating, and entertaining. I highly would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Tamar · event on: 03/08/2014

Tony Quarles and discovery band were highly professional and kept us dancing until the end of the night. The variety of music was perfect for all in attendance. We hope to hire them again!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Kevin · Married on 04/26/2013

Tony and the band were awesome at our wedding! They played all night and had the dance floor packed from the start of the night till the end!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band's reply:

Thank you Kevin for your review, Discovery works very hard to meet our customers needs. Good luck and thanks again

Tony Quarles

Marcia · Married on 09/02/2012

We have used Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band for two weddings and several Masonic Lodge Events and they are always wonderful! Tony, as well as the other band members, is very professional and easy to work with. The band plays a variety of music and will play whatever is appropriate and requested for the occasion. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Bev · event on: 08/18/2012

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band were very professional, entertaining, and overall enjoyable to have at our event. They kept the crowd moving on the dance floor and the comments from the crowd were very positive for our event

Sent on 09/22/2014

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Bev. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Tony and the Band

This review is long overdue. My husband and I were watching our wedding video and it prompted me to share this now. Having Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I had first seen them perform at my friend's wedding the year before and knew that one day they would perform at my wedding as well. Tony was wonderful to work with during the planning process. I live in Columbus so I had to communicate either by phone or email, which he was always prompt, friendly, and most of all helpful. He helped create a perfect timeline and really put me at ease. On the wedding day the emcee was great and made everything go smoothly. Their performance was amazing! They truly are all talented performers and musicians. The band really helped to make the entire evening elegant and most of all fun! Everyone was on the dance floor. I would highly recommend this band above all others in NEO!

Stefanie & Jeff
    October 1, 2011
    The Lake Club
    Poland, Ohio

Sent on 05/05/2015

Professional, dedicated, fun, and knew how to mix the music perfectly for our guests. Just perfect.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2013

Hands down, the BEST decision I made for my wedding! From the first song, we had a majority of our 200 person wedding on the dance floor and it did not stop until the end of the night. There were so many people still dancing and having a blast at midnight (when our event was scheduled to end) that we wound up extending our time with them for 30 minutes...NOBODY wanted to leave because they were having such a blast. After the wedding, a lot of our guests were asking us the name of the band, where did we find them, etc. etc. A ton of our guests told us it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to, and big part of that was due to the band.

Let me tell you, hiring the band was the toughest decision I had. I was so nervous about actually hiring someone. If you hire this band, you will not be disappointed. YOU WILL HAVE FUN!

P.S.-Half of our guests were late 20's/early 30's and the other half ranged from late 40's to mid 50's. I promise you...it didn't matter what the age was...everyone was on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Jennifer Hough · Married on 06/15/2019

Yassss discovery band!

Tony and the team were amazing! It was excellent working with Tony and they rocked! Everyone could not stop talking about 'the band' and how great they were. I highly recommend Discovery Band as they made our wedding so much fun and everyone was on the dance floor (which we all know is the most important thing). They got a great feel for the crowd and just kept rolling with song favorites. They made our night amazing and so much fun!

Sent on 08/07/2019

3.5

Crowd pleasing, dance to or just listen to! great - vocalists & musicians

Sent on 08/20/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2015

The bands videos online do not do it justice!!! They are amazing night live!! We got up on stage they were super interactive with the crowd! The voices that they have are absolutely incredible!

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • F

Fran · Married on 05/30/2015

This band was amazing. The dance floor overflowed all night long. I would highly recommend them. Tony was great to work with.

Sent on 06/17/2015