Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 5
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 7

shawnte · Married on 06/21/2014

Everyone Had a great time.best in the business

Sent on 06/23/2014

Danica · Married on 06/14/2014

Amazing!! Such a great time and he was awesome. Thank you so much Tony

Sent on 06/15/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/14/2014

Beautiful lighting, great music, family and friends adored the Photobooth!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Joe n missy · Married on 06/08/2014

Very professional, would refer him to anyone, complete gentleman, I do it again anytime hands down, a big part of the wedding that just made it that much more fun. Me and my wife loved it.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Thank You, the pleasure was all mine. Great crowd. Have a great life!-Tony

Tina · Married on 05/03/2014

I found Tony just 3 weeks before my wedding. He made the process easy and stress-free. His wedding planner Tony delivered!! The guests had an amazing time and our name in lights on the ceiling was a special touch. Tony was very professional and very fun and upbeat. He rolled with changes to the 'plan' but also kept the party going without needing interaction! He made the reception as fun for my husband and I as our guests!
    Thank you, DJ TONY PIAZZA for making our day such a fun time!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Tina, it was a blast. I really had a good time. Have a wonderful life.-Tony

Melanie · Married on 12/31/2013

Tony Piazza did an OUTSTANDING job with my wedding reception. I wanted all my guests to dance the night away and really enjoy the party especially because it was New Years Eve, and Tony made it happen. My friends and family are all still talking about what a great time they had. Every age from 2 to 80 had something they could dance to. Tony was so personable that my in-laws thought he was a family friend! He
    treated us great, book him fast!

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

Tony was great to work with for our wedding. He provided DJ services, up-lighting, and a photo booth that included staff to help the guests select props for their photo booth pictures. He provided all the props for the photo booth and best of all---we received an amazing scrap book that captured all the photo booth excitement (which he also provided). We received so many compliments on the photo booth. Our guests loved every minute of it!
    The great part about working with Tony was he was flexible with meetings and he was always responsive to questions or phone calls. He was willing to make a site visit to give us an idea how the up-lighting would look, and that helped calm some of our nerves about the big day. He also provides a planning packet that makes the music selection process much easier. He will meet with you as little as possible or as much as possible to make your big day perfect. I can honestly say the value of service we received exceeded our expectations!
    The up-lighting was done so tastefully, and he even surprised us with a beautiful lighted wall display with our names and wedding date on it. So thoughtful...
    Tony promised us he would make sure the guests kept having fun throughout the night, and he kept that promise. If it seemed like guests weren't on the dance floor, he would switch it up and get a song on that people loved! Suddenly, everyone would be dancing again.
    I would recommend DJ TONY PIAZZA hands down!!!! He was one of the easiest (of all our vendors) to work with, and trust me that is vital when planning a wedding!!! Thank you Tony for helping make our day sooo special!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2013

Had the photobooth for my wedding in September. All my guests loved it and did not want to leave the booth! Tony and his crew were so nice and I would recommend to a friend! Love my scrapbook too.

Tara · Married on 08/03/2013

Tony was the DJ for our wedding and he was exceptional. He was extremely professional, yet, fun, lively and personable, unlike some other DJ's I have seen at friends and/or family weddings. Knowing how to read the crowd and change it up as necessary (even if it's going against the 'plan') is required to keep the party going and keep the crowd interested which not all DJ's seem to realize or have the ability to do- Tony does this seamlessly and without guidance which is something you want because the LAST thing you want to do is take the time you already do not have during what will be one of the most busy and happy nights of your life and direct the DJ. You will not be disappointed with Tony, all of my guests commented on what a great time they had because of the music that kept them dancing all night. In fact, we ended up extending the event end time twice because so many people were still dancing.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You so much Tara for the kind words. I appreciate it very much.It was a celebration to remember for sure. Thanks for the memories. -Tony Piazza

Mary Ann · Married on 07/06/2013

He played what the crowd liked and a variety of music. He also got the crowd into the celebration. He was the best I could have made. He was also inexpensive. Originally I was to have Jumping Jeff Walker's fellow employee but he was unavailable so Jumping Jeff recommended Tony.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Thank You Mary Ann, The pleasure was all mine. -Tony

E · Married on 06/28/2013

My husband and I got married at Irem Clubhouse in Dallas, Pa. We hired Tony piazza as our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. As soon as we reached out to Tony he sent us a very detailed information sheet that included music suggestions. Included with this information was a very detailed questionnaire asking about all of the important details for the day, such as what dances you would be doing, what song, special questions for cake cutting music, members of the bridal party, parents and grandparents names, and much more. After sending in the paperwork, Tony reached out to us to set up a meeting. We met with Tony a few days before the wedding. As a bride only days before the wedding there a many emotions going on about details. Meeting with Tony put my mind at ease because I knew he would make our big day run smoothly and have a great time doing it. He made so many great suggestions. He suggested the Shoe Game which was a huge hit on our big day. We left the meeting feeling extremely confidant that he knew exactly what we wanted, how to pronounce all of the important names and that he would be the coordinator for the order of events. Our wedding day went perfectly. Tony has a real way with crowds, he knows what kind of music to play to get people moving and keep them entertained. He is very good about knowing what the bride and groom's wishes are and won't play music that people request if he knows that is not your style. He is very flexible and brought a second setup to play at our outside cocktail hour which was great. As you can tell I can go on and on about how great Tony is. If you want to be care free and have a ball at your wedding - hire Tony Piazza!!!

Christine · Married on 06/08/2013

Tony was very professional. He was very friendly and made friends by the end of the night. He went above and beyond the call of duty. He interacted with the guests. There wasn't a soul in their seats. He had the place jumping. Everyone was on the dancefloor all night. There was another wedding in the building and while my sister in law was having a smoke outside a guest from the other wedding asked to join our party BC the music was better. Tony would be a great addition to your special day. Thanks Tony for a memorable day. Anyone would be lucky to have Tony at their event. ( My name at the time was Kilonsky)

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

Tony did an amazing job for our wedding! We were really worried about picking a great dj who would keep everyone happy and dancing. Tony exceeded our expectations! We had so many guests tell us afterwards how great he was and we agree! He was also really easy to work with and did everything he could to make sure we were happy. Highly recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Ashley and Phil, I appreciate the kind remarks. I had a wonderful time DJing for you and your guests. Have an absolutely wonderful life. Thank You again! -Tony

Cindy · Married on 01/21/2013

Tony was an absolutely amazing Dj! I highly recommend him for any event you have coming up. He interacts with guests to make things a little more fun. Rate him at 100% awesome :)

Marissa · Married on 10/21/2012

Dear Tony,
    Thank you so much for making our wedding reception the most amazing and unforgettable experience ever. We had the best time and our guests enjoyed themselves immensely. You made it everything we hoped it would be and more. The quality and professionalism we received from the planning stages until the end of the night made it a worry free experience, providing us with everything we needed to make our reception so special.

Lynette · Married on 10/20/2012

Tony kept the dance floor packed for most of the night! We got so many compliments on how much fun our guests had. He had great suggestions for music for our ceremony as well.

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

Tony was amazing to work with. We planned our wedding from out of town and Tony was so helpful with sending emails to get our playlist just right. The dance floor & carpet around was packed all night with our guest dancing. Just what every bride wants to see!! Tony was very professional and just kept playing the good music without talking between songs. My husband and I have much different taste in music and Tony worked with us so we were both happy to be dancing. My family & friends reminds me often how great he was, and that is truly what your guest remember- how much fun THEY had!

Trisha · Married on 09/15/2012

Amazing work done at my wedding. My guests, husband and I were very happy to have Tony DJ on our day and I would recommend him to anyone I knew that needed a DJ for they're event. Thanks again Tony for a wonderful night!

Jill · Married on 06/02/2012

We used Tony for our music and photo booth at our wedding. The music was great! He knew when to play what music and how to get the crowd pumped! Everyone loved the photo booth as a fun extra to our wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Thank You Jill, much appreciated. -Tony

Jenn · Married on 09/24/2011

I couldn't have been happier with the service provided. Everything was perfect, from accommodating my eclectic choice in cocktail hour music, to Tony putting together the perfect songs for keeping everyone on their feet dancing all night. So many of our friends commented that our wedding was "the most fun ever." I highly recommend Tony Piazza if you would like to make your event the most fun and memorable time of your life.

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2017

When we had our final meeting with Tony about 2 weeks before our wedding, he made us feel SO comfortable and confident that we made the right choice. He was very knowledgeable about music, how to manage the flow of a party, and how to please a crowd. Tony found the exact songs we wanted for the ceremony and processional. When the doors opened and I walked into the ceremony, he increased the volume of the music beautifully--just a touch--and it truly made me feel like a bride. We received numerous comments that our wedding was the most fun they've ever been to. We were also told by one guest that he had never seen THAT many people on the dance floor for THAT long. The groom himself told me Tony made a few song transitions that gave him chills! This was a true PARTY.
    I also must mention that Tony did an amazing job coordinating the little moments of the event, such as speeches, and making sure all of the VIPs were present for everything.
    We also had asked that he not be too involved with his MC duties (i.e. don't talk to much) and he followed that request perfectly as well :)
    Thank you Tony!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I'm so glad you and Christian are pleased. It was such a fun evening celebrating your wedding as your DJ. You had a great crowd to celebrate with you. I don't think I'll ever be accused of talking too much on the microphone so that was easy for me. Wishing you many blessings and a wonderful life.Congratulations once again.-Tony

James · Married on 06/27/2014

Don't hesitate to use Tony for your event or wedding, he made our wedding a success!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Tony and the crew were absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Tony was so accommodating and his crew was very professional. He had the crowd on their feet, which is very important! There was a line at the photobooth the entire time during our reception. AMAZING JOB AND HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Christine · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience!

Tony was very easy to talk with and readily available whenever I had a question or request. He was extremely personable and I could tell that he thoroughly enjoys what he does! Tony played amazing music and everything that we wanted to hear, as well as, our guests. Our wedding was like a nightclub and I never left the dance floor. I had the most magical and fun time and it was all because of the upbeat and amazing music played. Tony also did our ceremony music which was perfect. Thank you Tony!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Christine, thank you for the great review. I'm so glad you're pleased. It was an epic celebration. Many blessings to you and have a wonderful life.-Tony

Tricia & Joe · Married on 09/22/2012

We booked Tony Piazza as our DJ for our wedding. The main reason was we thought his prices to be very reasonable. He was very helpful and skilled with selecting music, and looping different songs together. The process leading up to the wedding was very simple with Tony. We met a few times to go over the details. Any questions or concerns we had he always responded quickly. The wedding went smoothly. Our guest varied in different ages and musical interest but, Tony made sure he selected songs everyone enjoyed. From the music that was selected for walking down the aisle, to the introductions, to dancing the night away. Everything just went smoothly. My wedding guest were constantly dancing and we still get compliments as to how fun our wedding was. I highly recommend Tony as a DJ.

Sent on 01/14/2014