Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 5
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 7

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2013

Had the photobooth for my wedding in September. All my guests loved it and did not want to leave the booth! Tony and his crew were so nice and I would recommend to a friend! Love my scrapbook too.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Tara · Married on 08/03/2013

Tony was the DJ for our wedding and he was exceptional. He was extremely professional, yet, fun, lively and personable, unlike some other DJ's I have seen at friends and/or family weddings. Knowing how to read the crowd and change it up as necessary (even if it's going against the 'plan') is required to keep the party going and keep the crowd interested which not all DJ's seem to realize or have the ability to do- Tony does this seamlessly and without guidance which is something you want because the LAST thing you want to do is take the time you already do not have during what will be one of the most busy and happy nights of your life and direct the DJ. You will not be disappointed with Tony, all of my guests commented on what a great time they had because of the music that kept them dancing all night. In fact, we ended up extending the event end time twice because so many people were still dancing.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You so much Tara for the kind words. I appreciate it very much.It was a celebration to remember for sure. Thanks for the memories. -Tony Piazza

Mary Ann · Married on 07/06/2013

He played what the crowd liked and a variety of music. He also got the crowd into the celebration. He was the best I could have made. He was also inexpensive. Originally I was to have Jumping Jeff Walker's fellow employee but he was unavailable so Jumping Jeff recommended Tony.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Thank You Mary Ann, The pleasure was all mine. -Tony

E · Married on 06/28/2013

My husband and I got married at Irem Clubhouse in Dallas, Pa. We hired Tony piazza as our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. As soon as we reached out to Tony he sent us a very detailed information sheet that included music suggestions. Included with this information was a very detailed questionnaire asking about all of the important details for the day, such as what dances you would be doing, what song, special questions for cake cutting music, members of the bridal party, parents and grandparents names, and much more. After sending in the paperwork, Tony reached out to us to set up a meeting. We met with Tony a few days before the wedding. As a bride only days before the wedding there a many emotions going on about details. Meeting with Tony put my mind at ease because I knew he would make our big day run smoothly and have a great time doing it. He made so many great suggestions. He suggested the Shoe Game which was a huge hit on our big day. We left the meeting feeling extremely confidant that he knew exactly what we wanted, how to pronounce all of the important names and that he would be the coordinator for the order of events. Our wedding day went perfectly. Tony has a real way with crowds, he knows what kind of music to play to get people moving and keep them entertained. He is very good about knowing what the bride and groom's wishes are and won't play music that people request if he knows that is not your style. He is very flexible and brought a second setup to play at our outside cocktail hour which was great. As you can tell I can go on and on about how great Tony is. If you want to be care free and have a ball at your wedding - hire Tony Piazza!!!

Christine · Married on 06/08/2013

Tony was very professional. He was very friendly and made friends by the end of the night. He went above and beyond the call of duty. He interacted with the guests. There wasn't a soul in their seats. He had the place jumping. Everyone was on the dancefloor all night. There was another wedding in the building and while my sister in law was having a smoke outside a guest from the other wedding asked to join our party BC the music was better. Tony would be a great addition to your special day. Thanks Tony for a memorable day. Anyone would be lucky to have Tony at their event. ( My name at the time was Kilonsky)

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

Tony did an amazing job for our wedding! We were really worried about picking a great dj who would keep everyone happy and dancing. Tony exceeded our expectations! We had so many guests tell us afterwards how great he was and we agree! He was also really easy to work with and did everything he could to make sure we were happy. Highly recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Ashley and Phil, I appreciate the kind remarks. I had a wonderful time DJing for you and your guests. Have an absolutely wonderful life. Thank You again! -Tony

Cindy · Married on 01/21/2013

Tony was an absolutely amazing Dj! I highly recommend him for any event you have coming up. He interacts with guests to make things a little more fun. Rate him at 100% awesome :)

Marissa · Married on 10/21/2012

Dear Tony,
    Thank you so much for making our wedding reception the most amazing and unforgettable experience ever. We had the best time and our guests enjoyed themselves immensely. You made it everything we hoped it would be and more. The quality and professionalism we received from the planning stages until the end of the night made it a worry free experience, providing us with everything we needed to make our reception so special.

Lynette · Married on 10/20/2012

Tony kept the dance floor packed for most of the night! We got so many compliments on how much fun our guests had. He had great suggestions for music for our ceremony as well.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

Tony was amazing to work with. We planned our wedding from out of town and Tony was so helpful with sending emails to get our playlist just right. The dance floor & carpet around was packed all night with our guest dancing. Just what every bride wants to see!! Tony was very professional and just kept playing the good music without talking between songs. My husband and I have much different taste in music and Tony worked with us so we were both happy to be dancing. My family & friends reminds me often how great he was, and that is truly what your guest remember- how much fun THEY had!

Trisha · Married on 09/15/2012

Amazing work done at my wedding. My guests, husband and I were very happy to have Tony DJ on our day and I would recommend him to anyone I knew that needed a DJ for they're event. Thanks again Tony for a wonderful night!

Jill · Married on 06/02/2012

We used Tony for our music and photo booth at our wedding. The music was great! He knew when to play what music and how to get the crowd pumped! Everyone loved the photo booth as a fun extra to our wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Thank You Jill, much appreciated. -Tony

Jenn · Married on 09/24/2011

I couldn't have been happier with the service provided. Everything was perfect, from accommodating my eclectic choice in cocktail hour music, to Tony putting together the perfect songs for keeping everyone on their feet dancing all night. So many of our friends commented that our wedding was "the most fun ever." I highly recommend Tony Piazza if you would like to make your event the most fun and memorable time of your life.

cathy · event on: 03/21/2015

My daughter's birthday was a hit due to the photo booth...planning on renting again next year.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2017

When we had our final meeting with Tony about 2 weeks before our wedding, he made us feel SO comfortable and confident that we made the right choice. He was very knowledgeable about music, how to manage the flow of a party, and how to please a crowd. Tony found the exact songs we wanted for the ceremony and processional. When the doors opened and I walked into the ceremony, he increased the volume of the music beautifully--just a touch--and it truly made me feel like a bride. We received numerous comments that our wedding was the most fun they've ever been to. We were also told by one guest that he had never seen THAT many people on the dance floor for THAT long. The groom himself told me Tony made a few song transitions that gave him chills! This was a true PARTY.
    I also must mention that Tony did an amazing job coordinating the little moments of the event, such as speeches, and making sure all of the VIPs were present for everything.
    We also had asked that he not be too involved with his MC duties (i.e. don't talk to much) and he followed that request perfectly as well :)
    Thank you Tony!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I'm so glad you and Christian are pleased. It was such a fun evening celebrating your wedding as your DJ. You had a great crowd to celebrate with you. I don't think I'll ever be accused of talking too much on the microphone so that was easy for me. Wishing you many blessings and a wonderful life.Congratulations once again.-Tony

James · Married on 06/27/2014

Don't hesitate to use Tony for your event or wedding, he made our wedding a success!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Tony and the crew were absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Tony was so accommodating and his crew was very professional. He had the crowd on their feet, which is very important! There was a line at the photobooth the entire time during our reception. AMAZING JOB AND HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Christine · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience!

Tony was very easy to talk with and readily available whenever I had a question or request. He was extremely personable and I could tell that he thoroughly enjoys what he does! Tony played amazing music and everything that we wanted to hear, as well as, our guests. Our wedding was like a nightclub and I never left the dance floor. I had the most magical and fun time and it was all because of the upbeat and amazing music played. Tony also did our ceremony music which was perfect. Thank you Tony!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Christine, thank you for the great review. I'm so glad you're pleased. It was an epic celebration. Many blessings to you and have a wonderful life.-Tony

Tricia & Joe · Married on 09/22/2012

We booked Tony Piazza as our DJ for our wedding. The main reason was we thought his prices to be very reasonable. He was very helpful and skilled with selecting music, and looping different songs together. The process leading up to the wedding was very simple with Tony. We met a few times to go over the details. Any questions or concerns we had he always responded quickly. The wedding went smoothly. Our guest varied in different ages and musical interest but, Tony made sure he selected songs everyone enjoyed. From the music that was selected for walking down the aisle, to the introductions, to dancing the night away. Everything just went smoothly. My wedding guest were constantly dancing and we still get compliments as to how fun our wedding was. I highly recommend Tony as a DJ.

Sent on 01/14/2014

shawnna · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a blast with tony and his team !
    We got him dj and photobooth and our cemeory . It was worth every penny. we had around 100 people and I think everyone was on the dance floor. we even asked him to stay longer !

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 8
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 9

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Shawnna. I'm so glad you're pleased. We had a ball at your wedding. Have a wonderful life full of blessings. -Tony

Tony did a great job as our wedding DJ and the photo booth was a hit at the wedding too!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Tony Piazza was very nice to work with, he was professional and very responsive to emails. I was a little bit disappointed that he veered away from my playlist quite a bit (a lot of older songs that I really did not like, and I had been greatly looking forward to dancing to some of the songs I chose), and also did not play the song we chose for the sparkler sendoff at the end of the night, and also seemed to forget about the bouquet toss and garter (I had to remind them at 10:30pm about it, and the reception was set to end at 11pm, making me think they had forgotten about this). However overall people were dancing and having a good time, and the ceremony music was perfect, so I can't complain too much. His pricing was comparable to other DJs.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your review. I' sorry you're not 100% satisfied. I won't comment any further. I was grateful however for all the compliments I received from your guests. Have a great life and many blessings. Sincerely,-Tony

4.2
      3.0

Tony was a last minute addition since the original DJ we wanted booked our date. I had told him previously what type of music we wanted to have and a list of specific songs which I wanted played. During our cocktail hour/dinner he played a lot of fast dance songs which I would have liked to have later in the evening, and he didn't play any of the songs that I wanted. He also played a lot of "club" style music which I don't like, so I ended up passing on a lot of dancing at my own wedding. My guests seemed to have a good time regardless, but he really didn't seem to pay attention to the crowd- my family has similar tastes to myself and also didn't dance for a while. This would have been great if we had been looking for a generic sound, but we had a theme for our wedding- we didn't get to hear any of the related music that we asked for or any music that we really liked.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

No clue who this is and none of it is true. There's no wedding date left for me to check on either.

jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

3.6
      3.0

Tony sounds like he is a good Dj his employees not so much. He sent 2 of his employees to work my wedding 3 weeks ago. His photo booth was awesome probably the best I have ever seen runs so smooth doesn't even need an attendant. The DJ was a nice guy but not a great DJ. The only time we got things going on dance floor is when we told him what to play. His helper/Photo Booth attendant was creepy. All he did was eat ,drink ,complain, and creep out guests.
    He should not attend any more weddings ever!
    All in all I was disappointed but it is hard to know how good someone is when you plan a wedding several states away.
    I reccomend only letting Tony DJ for you no employees, then I think it will be a good night.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you for your review. We're always striving to improve on our services. Obviously I'm not happy you're not 100% pleased. Just to clarify when you mention "drink" you must be referring to water or soda since no one here uses alcohol on the job or even off the job for that matter. I often times find it difficult even for myself when I get a pre determined playlist even when I really like the songs personally. They may not always prove to be crowd pleasers. And lastly I find it odd that my DJ reported to me he received such a large tip (thank you for your generosity) and guests were late for the shuttle services that was about leave since they didn't want to give up the dance floor. I enjoyed the pics he brought back to show me the packed dance floor. Wishing you many blessings and thank you again. We will be striving to improve on all the points your reviewed! Sincerely,-Tony Piazza