Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 5
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 7

Courtney · Married on 11/21/2015

Tony was so easy to work with. We received so many compliments from gets on how great the music was.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Courtney. I really appreciate it. Many blessings to you both.

Richie · Married on 11/06/2015

Tony did an amazing job at our wedding. The entire crowd loved it! Tony was amazing from beginning to end!!! Thank you my friend!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

So much appreciated. Thank you! Have a wonderful happy life full of blessings.

Caitlin · Married on 10/17/2015

We were married on Oct. 17th, and our wedding was an absolute blast! Our guests ranged from 1-year-old to 90-years-old, and there wasn't a moment through the night our dance floor was empty. We thank you Tony for keeping our dance floor alive all night long. Between the dancing, games and different genres of music to keep everyone going- we couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you!! Cait and Lindy

Sent on 11/27/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Caitlin. sorry this thank you comes a bit late. I was just looking over some reviews and noticed you had given me a great one I really appreciate. I had so much fun at your wedding. Give my best to Lindy.

Matt · Married on 10/03/2015

Tony and his group did a great job of adding up lighting to give our venue a special touch. They did a great job keeping all of our guests entertained and on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a great time. A DJ can really make or break your reception and Tony made ours great.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Matt & Katie. You had a great crowd to work with. It was truly an epic celebration. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and many blessings.-Tony

Eric · Married on 09/26/2015

Tony was a great DJ! We couldnt be happier and the photo booth was a huge hit!! Thanks again! E2 & Little Shoes

Sent on 10/09/2015

Erica · Married on 09/19/2015

Couldn't of asked for a better DJ!!!! Everyone was on the dance floor it was unforgettable! Thanks Tony!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Erica, I really appreciate this review. I had a blast. Thanks for staying on the floor and keeping everyone motivated. You're a great dancer. Have a wonderful life and thanks again.-Tony

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2015

Tony was the dj for our September wedding, and he was fantastic! I chose Tony based purely on reviews online. I didn't know anyone who hired him, and never met him before booking. We communicated through phonecalls and Facebook until a few weeks before my wedding when we finally met in person. I couldn't be happier with his services!! He even helped my matron of honor coordinate a song for her speech, which I knew nothing about! ! Tony was professional, on time, and was familiar with my venue. Everything was great!! Thanks Tony!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Thank you Tony Piazza.!!! Any couple looking for the utmost professionalism, energy and an expert DJ ; choose him! He answered every question timely, and offered advice and his expertise that kept people dancing and the energy flowing the whole wedding night! He was incredible!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Sarah, I really appreciate it but in all fairness you and your crowd made it easy. Have a wonderful life and thank you again! -Tony

Victoria · Married on 09/06/2015

Tony was the DJ for my wedding this past Sunday and he was phenomenal ! I had never met Tony in person and only had email correspondence while planning my wedding from Georgia. He was always so prompt in responding to emails and questions I had. Everyone loved the music and energy at the reception. I had a few requests and he went above and beyond to make them happen. Tony was referred to me by a friend that is getting married in a few weeks and I couldn't be more thankful to her for giving me his information. I will be referring Tony and raving about him to future couples. Thank you, Tony for sharing in our special day and for making the reception so fun and awesome. All our guests we're so impressed !

Sent on 09/09/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Victoria. I really appreciate this review. I had such a great time DJing for you and honored that you chose me. You had a great crowd to work with and I knew it was going to be one of those over the top weddings. Wishing you all the joy in this world and thank you again! -Tony

Maura · Married on 09/04/2015

Tony and his team were amazing! I wish there were more then 5 stars I could give. He made our night! We had custom songs including and evolution of dance. Tony took the time to customize songs for everyone. He even did a special dance for my parents anniversary. He brought props and his photo booth was insane! He kept my guests entertained all night and had the dance floor full. I can not say enough good things. Tony responded immediately to emails and text for every question I had. We had great communication the whole way. The music ,lights,props every just perfect! Thank you Tony I had an amazing night I would gladly recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Maura. I'm so glad you're pleased. Your wedding was so much fun. Wishing you and Joe all the best life has to offer. I really appreciated being chosen to be your DJ.

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2015

Tony and crew traveled down to Philly to DJ our wedding reception, which we very much appreciated! Even with all the local options, we knew none could compare.
    In the months and weeks before the wedding, Tony was excellent in terms of communicating with us about our visions and different options for our reception. Always professional and readily available by phone, email, or a face-to-face meeting.
    Tony did such an amazing job! Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had and how awesome the music and uplighting were. Normally we might think they were just being nice, but we know everyone really had a great time because we had 3 depart times for the shuttles back to the hotel - 10pm, 10:30pm and 11:30pm. A total of only 5 people left on the first two shuttles, leaving the remaining guests there to party until the very end! Top notch as expected!! Could not be more pleased to have had him part of our day big day!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2015

You know you had a great DJ when you can call him a FRIEND after your wedding! Since making my first phone call to Tony, every bit of detail has been professional and even fun. He has a informational packet he sends to you which literally covers everything for your wedding day. It's so easy to pick your songs and whatever else you need and see it come to life in his provided outline. I emailed , texted, facebooked him with many questions and he is so easy & quick to communicate with. We only met once to review things and get to know one another about a week before the wedding & i had 100% trust in him. We planned to raffle off centerpieces together & he did some fun entertaining games with the guests. I also purchased his photbooth, uplighting, and monogram and my ballroom looked like a Disney castle inside- so beautiful & the photobooth was a big hit as always. He knows his music & how to read a crowd & keep the energy level going. Tony- thank you for making our day so fun & keeping the transitions throughout the night so smooth.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Nicole. I'm so touched by this review. I really mean it. Wishing you everything you dream of and more. I'll be delivering your book next week. Wait until you see. It's a knockout just like you. Thank You again.-Tony

Erica · Married on 08/01/2015

Our wedding day was amazing thanks to our vendors, especially Tony and his staff! He provided the beautiful ceremony music and kept the dance floor filled all night at the reception. He gave the outdoor tent an elegant look with uplighting and everyone had fun with the photobooth. Even a month later, we continue to get compliments about Tony being an "amazing DJ" and how he contributed to "the best wedding ever."

Tony, we can't thank you enough. Although we live 1,200 miles apart, you made the experience enjoyable and knew exactly what we wanted without even having to tell you. You're a true professional and amazing at what you do.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

When I get a review like this it really makes my day. I couldn't be more thankful. Wishing you the very best life has to offer and thank you. I'm so glad you're pleased.

Mark · Married on 07/24/2015

Truly amazing DJ. Tony made our wedding a memory for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/01/2015
  • O

oshana · Married on 07/18/2015

Tony did an outstanding job with the uplighting for our wedding. I absolutely loved it and would recommend him for any event. My husband and I sincerely thank you .

Sent on 07/25/2015

Cheri · Married on 07/17/2015

Tony and his crew were professional, fun and exciting!! They made my big day that much better!! And prices were very reasonable!! I'll will use him in the future and would recommend him to anyone!! Thank you Tony Piazza Entertainment!! Xoxo

Sent on 07/24/2015

Tracy · Married on 07/05/2015

Tony gave us exactly what we wanted! Our guests had a wonderful time. He is very professional and was very helpful with suggestions.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Tony did a great job with the photo booth. It was a great experience for my guest and well worth it! We booked last minute and he was very accomadting .

Sent on 07/30/2015

celina · Married on 06/13/2015

Tony we wanna thank u so much for being out dj. We had a ball with u and appreciate everything u did for us . Thanks so much .

Sent on 07/10/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Celina & Jim, I too had a great time. I wish you and Jim all the best.-Tony

Daniel · Married on 05/24/2015

Tony was a great help and provided excellent service especially with the photo booth package that one loves. Thanks for a great job!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Thanks to you both. The pleasure was all mine. -Tony

Cierra · Married on 05/23/2015

great guy! Really made my wedding a fun party

Sent on 05/25/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

A Party it was. Thank You for the great review.

Christina · Married on 05/10/2015

Tony did everything we asked and more! He was very willing to let us give suggestions and he was always great when meeting and communicating. We were concerned about having a dj at our wedding because it was at a Christian camp and the music had to be completely appropriate - Tony exceeded our expectations! We are so thankful to him for getting the party started and keeping it going :)

Sent on 05/21/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Christina for the kind words. I very much appreciate it. I had such a good time at your wedding. Have a great life! -Tony

Trish · Married on 05/02/2015

Tony was great and with a guest count of over 2oo people he got steady compliments all day.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2015

Tony was in one word, amazing. He was the consummate professional in all dealings, while still proving to be fun and completely flexible.
    He is without a doubt my go-to-referral for all things party related.
    Thanks for making our special night fabulous!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Kelly & Mike, You really throw one heck of a party! Have a wonderful happy life. It was such a pleasure to be part of your day.-Tony

Alexis · Married on 04/25/2015

DJ Tony Piazza is by far the most professional and dedicated in his field!! He made our wedding reception a party and is fun and personable to work with. I will recommend him to all engaged couples planning a wedding. Five stars because six isn't an option!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Alexis, i had such a good time DJing for you and Justin. I wish you all the happiness in the world.