Toni Cameron Photography Reviews

25 | Pottstown, PA

25 Reviews for Toni Cameron Photography

25 Toni Cameron Photography Reviews

Maria · Married on 11/25/2017

Toni was a pleasure to work with, she helped us in deciding what Photos would be most important to take on my Daughters wedding day. She worked with our time schedule.On the day of the wedding she was timely, kind, and very personable, easy to talk with and to have at the house during the midst of getting ready. My daughter had 9 children in the wedding and Toni was terrific with them and got some great candid photographs of the children, our family, and of my daughters wedding day!! I couldnt have been more pleased with her professionalism and the photographs. Thanks Toni for capturing this special day. <3

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Toni and April were fantastic! they made us feel so comfortable and special on our wedding day. They were very flexible with our needs and captured every special moment for that day. Toni and April interacted with not only us but our guests in a very professional manor making everyone feel right at home. I would recommend Toni Cameron Photography to anyone asking me for a photographer not only for a wedding but for any special moments wanting to be captured in your lives.

Alexie · Married on 11/17/2017

Toni Cameron is absolutely amazing. We absolutely adore our photos of our special day . Toni truly captured amazing photos. Toni is just a all around amazing person

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/07/2017

There aren’t enough words to describe the amazing, wonderful person that Toni is. As a photographer, she makes sure absolutely everything is perfect. As a person otherwise, she is legitimately the most generous, caring person. I wouldn’t have anyone else do my wedding photography and engagement pictures. If you want high quality with amazing service, Toni is your gal!

Toni Cameron Photography 1
    Toni Cameron Photography 2
    Toni Cameron Photography 3

Erin · Married on 10/01/2017

Toni is fantastic. I appreciated her creative eye and ability to capture impromptu moments that really highlight the individuals and the moment she is photographing. She let's the moments happen and meshes with the "flow" rather than centering the event around her. We will be using her again and again- thanks Toni!

Ellen · Married on 09/23/2017

From the very first phone call I knew that our experience with Toni would be positive. She was so accommodating to all of our needs and really took the time to listen AND understand what we wanted in a photographer. The day of the wedding we were both so happy to see Toni and meet her associate Tammy. They both did a wonderful and detail oriented job. We really enjoyed their company and the quality of the photographs. My husband and I are both so pleased! We highly recommended Toni Cameron Photography!

Julie · Married on 07/30/2017

Toni has done senior pictures for my nieces and exchange students and she has done our family portraits and will be doing my son's senior portraits this fall. Toni has been very flexible on dates and times and always shows up early to find the best setting. Her pictures are outstanding and well worth the price (which is very reasonable especially considering she comes to us). Toni is the only one we trust to take pictures this important!

Audrey · Married on 07/14/2017

I absolutely cannot say enough about Toni Cameron. I saw pictures she had taken of a weekend with friends and having been there, I could not get over the creativity in her vision. Toni and I had just met for the first time that weekend and not only were her pictures awesome, but additionally she is very sweet, easy going, caring and dedicated. When I met Toni, I was recently engaged and knew without a doubt that she was the photographer for me. I actually worked my wedding date around her schedule because I would not be happy with anyone else. And Boy Was I Right!!! We met to work out the details a few weeks prior to my wedding date and Toni also had a form I filled out electronically. The day of our wedding, Toni and April met at the B&B I stayed at to take pre-wedding photos and went out of their way to set up the room perfectly to capture what she knew I was looking for. The ceremony and reception were amazing and there were so many moments to capture! They captured every single meaningful moment and you barely knew they were there. I love candid photos and that is definitely Toni's specialty. It is why I hired her. She really came through for me.....there are so many that I love and didn't even know were being taken. I chose not have a videographer and there truly was no need as Toni and April were able to capture the day in beautiful, bright images, where when viewing, I could relive every single moment. Toni is a true talent and I recommend her for any event that you don't want to ever forget.

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2017

Toni was great to work with. We used her for mother/daughter and senior pictures for my daughter and threw in prom pictures too at the last minute and Toni went with the flow and really captured my daughter's personality! The photos will be a treasured keepsake.

Robin · Married on 03/25/2017

Toni is a professional with a very caring and nurturing presence. She puts everyone at ease which allows her to capture the most genuine and natural pictures. I can’t imagine anyone capturing my sons better.

Toni Cameron Photography 4

Srabanti · Married on 12/18/2016

We used Toni to do pictures of Earthen Creed products. We wanted someone who could understand the essence of what we were trying to do and capture that in pictures and Toni delivered just that. She was very flexible and easy to work with and took time to understand the concept behind the handmade quality of our scarves. You can see the beautiful work she has done on www.EarthenCreed.com. I would definitely recommend her for any photography session!

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Toni was awesome!!!! :-) She was very helpful with everything and our pictures came out great!!!!

Sue · Married on 10/15/2016

Toni was fantastic from the moment she responded to my note to the wedding day! She felt like family and even handled a drunk relative in the exact way when i did! I loved it!! I highly recommend Toni! The prices are great and so is she!

• F

Faith · Married on 09/23/2016

Toni made sure I will have the best memories of our special day. She did an amazing job not only taking the pictures but dealing with such a crazy bunch! I thank her so much for her hard work! She's AMAZING!!!!!!

Toni was wonderful to work with! She made us so comfortable and shared in our joy throughout the day. You could tell she was truly excited to be a part of our day and worked to capture every moment. The beautiful photographs she produced were evidence of that effort and perfectly reflected the happiness of everyone at the wedding. Our guests all commented on the number of pictures she took and we received so many compliments on the finished products. We have our work cut out for us in choosing photographs! Luckily, Toni supplied us with a package that allowed us to download all of our pictures. It was just what we were looking for! We would highly recommend using Toni as your wedding photographer! Thank you, Toni!

Patrice · Married on 08/06/2016

Toni came to the location we chose. She was on-time, professional and fun. We are delighted with the photos she took and would highly recommend her services.

Cathy · Married on 05/28/2016

Toni was wonderful! I couldn't afford to spend too much on photography, so she worked with me. She got in touch with the manager of General Warren Inne to see if she can come in before our wedding date to check out the setting. The day of the wedding she was flexible. She took pictures at all different angles. She really moved around and it was 100 degrees outside! She is really sweet and I loved the work that she displayed on her website. I am so happy that I chose Toni to capture my special day. She produced very beautiful pictures and a gorgeous hard bound photo album!

Toni is wonderful to work with - such a joy.

megan · Married on 01/02/2016

Toni and Randy were absolutely amazing! A friend recommended Toni to me and I don't regret choosing her to be the photographer for my wedding for one second. From the first time I was in contact with her until now she's been responsive, professional and flexible. My husband and I couldn't have asked for more when it came to capturing our special day.

Christine · Married on 11/27/2015

We loved having Toni as our wedding photographer and for our engagement photos. We loved that for our wedding we didn't spend hours standing there and taking photos. She captured everything in the moment and we could enjoy our wedding!! She is absolutely an amazing photographer!!! We love her!!

Cathren · Married on 11/07/2015

Toni is absolutely amazing. She did a fantastic job on our photo shoot. She captured more then I would have ever asked for. She's truly unique and will use her for years to come. I highly recommend her!

Brittany · Married on 09/26/2015

Toni was easily my favorite vendor selection. From the second we booked we knew we made the most perfect choice in our wedding photography. In the wedding business there are millions of vendors, but to find someone who you can tell absolutely loves what they do and treats your day so personally even though they do so many weddings is a true blessing. We chose Toni because of her down to earth personality, artistic view and her attention to detail. Many can take posed pictures, but what we really loved was the raw emotions she captured in our photos. Our wedding day went so fast and throughout our day Toni and her assistant Randi captured so many moments that we missed and moments that we wanted to remember forever. What was really an excellent surprise, was while Toni was editing our photos she sent me a link to my very own app I could download on my iPhone that had some of her favorite pictures from our wedding day I could see as a preview. That made me even more excited and anxious to see the rest! Once the rest came (which was not a long wait at all) they were absolutely breathtaking. I always say the one vendor you should really put your time into choosing is your photographer since that is what you will have forever. I am so happy that the choice we made was Toni and we recommend her to all of our friends and many have booked with her already and they were just as happy as we were! We really love Toni and will definitely book her for future events in our family!

Kristen · event on: 11/15/2015

I'm proud to say my family was one of this amazing women's first subjects! I've watched her grow as a photographer and I am amazed by every picture I see. She see's things that an untrained eye would miss. She can even make the toughest guy smile! My kids absolutely adore her and she is the only one who can pull real smiles out of my children. Nothing is ever staged so every click of her camera you know something natural and beautiful will come out of it! Our sessions have always been a fun experience full of laughter and some amazing pictures that are still showcased in my home today. I can't wait to see what Toni will snap next!

Heather · event on: 08/09/2014

We highly recommend Toni, we are absolutely thrilled with our family photo session and can't wait to do it again. Toni is extremely professional and offers unique ideas to your session. We have recommended her to others who have also been very happy. You will not be disappointed by her services and professionalism!!

Heidi · event on: 11/15/2015

Toni was great while doing a family photo shoot of my son and I. She connected with my son very well. He even asked me to take a photo of the two of them! She booked my shoot very quickly, picked a great spot and took her time with us. Then we got the photos very quickly. I will be using Toni for future events/family photos.