62 Reviews for Toni Brides

Fake Lashes (2)
Textured Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
52 Toni Brides Reviews

Toni was super easy to work with! I've been lucky to have her for two events. Her products were also great. I'm usually pretty sensitive to products used on my face but I didn't break out at all. She definitely makes sure the makeup and hair style is how you want it, and she'll make changes if you want. Her makeup lasted an 18 hour wedding day and 3.5 hour engagement session, both outdoors. Price was also reasonable. She definitely made me feel like a princess!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni is an amazing makeup and hair artist! I had her do my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding in Oct 2017 and it turned out amazing. I could not have been happier with how it turned out. Toni and her team also did the hair and makeup for my bridal party - all of which were so happy with how pretty they looked. :)

In addition to being a talented artist, Toni is also extremely professional, responsive, and detail-oriented. She is also very sweet and personable!

Thank you, Toni, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Krystyne, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved the service! My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my makeup! My bridal party were really happy with their services as well. I highly recommend Toni and her asistant.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had used Toni Brides' services before when I was a bridesmaid for two of my best friends' weddings and I was so happy that I hired her for my wedding! :) I am so glad I did because she exceeded my expectations. She was more detailed in doing my make-up compared to the prior times I had hired her. My make-up was beautiful, looked natural and lasted the entire day!! I also loved my hair. It looked so cute and it went perfect with my dress. Toni is very professional, arrived before our appointments to make sure she started on time and she had us all ready by the time we had agreed upon. I will definitely hire Toni for any future events. I was a very happy bride! :D

Profile Picture Rocio, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found Toni Brides on Wedding Wire. I sent her a request for a quote and in a day I get the response. I think it is important to get a quick response from Toni because I got an idea if my budget works. She have a good price for Hair & make-up trial. I think no one can beat the price with an airbrush make-up and 2 hairstyle for a trial. It helps to be able to select the kind of hairstyle I like when I am not sure if an up do or half-up do will work for me. Being Asian I have some limitations on doing eye make-up and she suggested to do a double eyelid for the trial, which works well with me. So I got Toni's bridal package for the wedding. For the wedding I had Toni and a second stylist which both did great for our hairstyle & make-up. Guests complimented us on how good we look in the wedding.

Profile Picture Maria Reggie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Toni Brides for my hair and makeup trial for my upcoming wedding and she was wonderful. She was so warm and welcoming to my friends who joined me and created the perfect look that I had wanted. Months before the wedding, Toni sent me a detailed schedule including each service provided and what time each girl was assigned to which was incredibly helpful for an organized bride like myself. Fast forward to my wedding day and Toni and her team were so courteous, patient, and professional with my mom (mother of the bride), and my entire bridal party. They were lovely! They were able to look at reference pictures that each girl provided and created the same look. Everyone looked amazing and as the bride I had never felt more beautiful. I loved my hair and makeup, it was flawless! And if that weren't enough, each person was given a touch up bag which I used throughout the wedding day to touch up my makeup in order to continue looking great. My experience was such a phenomenal one! And if I ever need professional hair and makeup done again, I will definitely be using Toni Brides! Thank you!

Profile Picture User6791293, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Profile Picture User7524891, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni is amazing! She was very professional and personable. I would book her again in a heart beat for all my hair and makeup needs. She made me look gorgeous for my wedding. Her attention to details was exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I went with Toni Brides for my wedding! Toni and her team did the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party (9 bridesmaids) and they did an amazing job. I went to Toni a few months beforehand for a hair and makeup trial, and she was so sweet and so good at making my vision (which was pretty much a combination of a ton of different hair and makeup styles that I liked) come to life. I was so happy with the results from the trial and knew I would be happy with the actual wedding look as well. When it came to planning, Toni was very professional and helped coordinate the logistics for timing and scheduling. I had a large wedding party and wanted to make sure everyone had enough time for their services (without starting too early), and when I asked Toni if we could add a third stylist to even out the day, she did so with no questions asked. In terms of the actual hair and makeup service, they did such a great job! Everyone in the wedding party looked absolutely stunning. I was SO happy with my makeup and hair, and received so many compliments throughout the day. It was a perfect look and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The hair and makeup also lasted throughout the day without requiring any touchups. I'd definitely recommend Toni Brides and hope to be able to go to her again for an future events. Thank you so much Toni!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni was recommended by my wedding planner and was amazing before the day of my wedding and absolutely brilliant the day of my wedding. I had some huge last minute changes to my venue and she was professional and flexibility with these new changes. The work she did to my makeup and hair was stunning - she also did my entire wedding party and made us all feel special and beautiful which is what we were hoping for. I highly recommend using her for your special events and I will continue to use her services moving forward.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni did my makeup and hair for a wedding just recently, and I can't say enough about how fabulous I looked and felt! I received so many compliments on my hair and flawless makeup. My hair and makeup looked perfect all day and evening. I never had to do any touch ups and I looked great in all the pictures. Toni was so sweet and really listened to what I wanted and needed. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her and she was so sweet and helpful. I definitely recommend her for any hair or makeup you may need!

Profile Picture Lena, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni did my hair and makeup for my wedding in June 2016, and couldn't be more pleased with how I looked on the day of my wedding. I hired Toni not only from her ability to execute a beautiful undo and makeup that stayed put, but because of her calm demeanor, her patience, and her willingness to spend extra time discussing how I wanted to wear my hair, what would be most flattering based on my face shape and hair texture, and how much I wanted to dance the night away! I booked an appointment with Toni before the big day to go over looks and visualize how I wanted to look. Toni was so helpful and gave me some great feedback, and on the day of, everything went really smoothly. I am so happy that I hired Toni for my hair and makeup for my wedding, I look amazing in the photos that I will have for the rest of my life!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni is amazing. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted, and she executed it so that it looked even better in reality! And for my sister and sister-in-law, who had no idea what they wanted to do, Toni was able to assess and give them incredible hairdos (so much so that I was kinda jealous after I saw them!). She arrived exactly on time and didn't leave until she had made sure that everyone's hairstyle was completely secure. I could not recommend her more.

Profile Picture Angela, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Toni did a killer job on my hair and make up. I looked like myself, but a glamorous, gorgeous version and received countless compliments. She did my mother’s hair and MU for the big day and she looked absolutely beautiful. Toni got her to step outside her comfort zone and try something special. The great before and after pix on her website are what first grabbed my attention for her talent. See how beautiful and happy they all look.
I got to know Toni very well because we did three hair trials! I wasn’t sure what I wanted so I tried a few things. Each time Toni was gracious, patient, sweet, fun, caring, and professional. She even made me a bagel when my stomach started rumbling. The more time I spent with her, the more she felt like a friend. As for make up, she hit it out of the park. We settled easily on the exact style I wanted to do and it looked amazing. She has lots of options which are figured out together in your trial- airbrush or traditional, natural eyelashes or adhesives, etc. My happiness with my wedding look was important to her— she called me on the phone to discuss ideas after our initial trial when I realized I wanted something different than I initially asked for. She made me feel comfortable exploring so I felt safe to do so, and in the end that was what I really needed to be THRILLED with the final look. Without her encouragement I might have settled for something else, so I really thank her for that. She is the kind of person you want on your wedding team, on the most important day ever to achieve your dream look.
It was great having her as one of my girls the morning of, I felt so calm and confident. Everything went so smoothly. It was 100 degrees and my venue was all outdoors with no AC. We spent hours in the sun taking pictures and I didn't need to reapply or fix make up or hair once!! It lasted from 11:30 am to to 1 am that night!! Even though we used almost no spray because I wanted it to look clean. Book Toni, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Sarah Beth, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup

I loved my makeup on my wedding day! I had a trial a couple of months before the wedding to test out the look, which I highly recommend. Toni is a professional and knows what she is doing. My bridesmaids and mom loved their looks as well. The makeup last all day and during the heat. On my wedding day it was close to 100 degrees and my makeup was still flawless at the end of the day. I would highly recommend Toni to any bride out there.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved my makeup on my wedding day! I had a trial a couple of months before the wedding to test out the look, which I highly recommend. Toni is professional and knows what she is doing. My bridesmaid and mom loved their looks as well. The makeup last all day and during the heat. On my wedding day it was close to 100 degrees and my makeup was still flawless at the end of the day. I would highly recommend Toni to any bride out there.

Profile Picture Rosa, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This is a long overdue review. My wedding was in August 29, 2015. Toni was amazing! I was extremely uncertain on how I wanted my hair and makeup to be for my wedding. On the first trial, I had with Toni, I immediately felt at ease and comfortable. She was always very friendly and would listen to my requests. After the first trial, I knew that I wanted her to do my makeup and hair because she is very talented and does a beautiful job. I had 3 trials all together… 2 for my makeup and 3 for my hair. Each time she did exactly what I wanted but the problem was with me because I did not know what I wanted. The result was perfect because I felt beautiful on my wedding day. I have now also used her services for other events in which I needed my makeup or hair done. I definitely recommend her and will continue to use her services in the future. Thank you Toni!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I rarely write reviews; however, I decided to write a review about Toni Brides because I have been extremely happy with her services and I wanted to tell you girls about it. I first hired Toni Brides in 2015 to do my hair and make-up as I was one of the bridesmaids for one of my best friend’s wedding. Because I was so happy with the work she did, I then decided to use her services again a month later at my other friend's wedding. Toni is super professional and I felt completely comfortable with her since the beginning. I showed her pictures of the type of make-up and hair I wanted and she did it beautifully. She uses quality products and she was able to match my skin color so it looked natural, not cakey. She keeps her tools very clean so I felt comfortable that I would not break out the day after. Not only does she do a great job but her prices are reasonable and affordable. I am now engaged to be married and I definitely trust Toni would do an exceptional job to make me look beautiful and radiant on that special day. I highly recommend her. Choose Toni Brides for hair and make-up for any special event!!

Profile Picture Rocio, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an amazing experience with Toni. I honestly didn't know where to find my makeup artist so I looked around on the site and came across Toni's page. I contacted her and got a response back within 24 hours. She was always so prompt with replies and was incredibly friendly and helpful during the entire process. We met up for a trial and she based the look off of the pictures I provided. She worked a ton with me and was such a pleasure to interact with. I ended up changing my mind a little last minute and she was so happy to hear all my changes. She did an excellent job with the hair and makeup I got compliments all night and nothing smudged or moved. Honestly I loved Toni so much and I can't rave enough about her service and professionalism. She made me look and feel like a million bucks and honestly she was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Justine, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I just clicked all the stars and realized it looks too good to be true, but Toni really did hit all the categories perfectly. I would recommend her to any bride or for any special events. I liked working with her for many reasons along with the starred categories; she's patient, personable, understanding of last minute changes, punctual and kind.

Profile Picture User5180681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni and team was AMAZING! They did both makeup and hair for my wedding. Not only did Toni do a phenomenal job on my airbrush makeup, but she did my hair exactly the way I wanted it. I appreciated her attention to detail and she also did an awesome job on my mom's hair which is really coarse and short.

Pricing was very competitive and she gave me a great touch up kit.

I would recommend her to anyone doing wedding hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 3/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni is absolutely incredible!!!! I did makeup trials with four different makeup artists and Toni Brides was the ONLY hair and makeup artist I would ever hire. She made me look like the best version of myself (several people told me I looked like a movie star). I felt so confident, gorgeous and glamorous and the makeup help up throughout the day and a full evening of dancing. My photos and video are stunning because of her! I hope to use her again and recommend her to everyone I know.

Moreover, Toni is so lovely to spend time with and a calming presence on my wedding day. She spent an entire day doing a makeup trial for me, my mom and grandmother (who all adored her and her artistry). At the wedding, she had a blast with my bridesmaids, made my mom and I look drop dead gorgeous and perfectly accommodated my mother-in law who was a bit nervous about having professional hair and makeup done. Thank you, Toni!!!!

Profile Picture User4102770, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved her! She made my face look amazing and my hair flawless for my bestfriends wedding! Could not ask for a better hair and make up artist!! ♡ I will definetly use her again in the future!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni did an amazing job for my big day on 10/26/2014!! She did my hair and makeup for the trail and wedding. Even though the hair style i chose took 1.5 hours to finish, she was VERY patient! She did everything I asked for, and went beyond.

She was a joy to work with. On the wedding day, she came early to set up and get ready for me. Very professionally, everything was just like what I want. I received many compliments on my hair and makeup! Also my mom-in-law and sister-in-law decided to do the makeup/hair with her ON the wedding day, she nailed it, and they both loved it!

All in all, Toni is very talented and skilled with makeup and hair, and she is a sweetheart, very easy-going. She is highly recommended. Thank you Toni.

Profile Picture User4602831, 2+ years ago, 1 Review