Tones Entertainment Reviews

121 | Rochester, NY

121 Reviews for Tones Entertainment

Cortney · Married on 09/22/2013

We hired jimmy c's for photography, DJ services, photo booth and uplighting. They did an outstanding job! Michelle was our photographer and she was awesome. She went above and beyond her duties to help make sure the night went smooth. Peter was a great DJ. We had a Sunday wedding so we were worried no one would get on the dance floor. He successfully got almost everyone on the dance floor and they continued to dance through the night. Can't say enough great things about this company!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I just got married this past August and I wanted to share my awesome experience with Jimmy C. From the very first day I met with their crew in the office, they were nothing but personable, friendly, and completely understanding. The ladies in the office, Sandy and Michelle, always took the time to sit down and chat with me and gave me a lot of great advice (even on topics unrelated to their business) I chose to do a package with a DJ, photographer and videographer. I know some brides are kind of apprehensive about using an "all in one" business, but the quality of each service far exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was the package affordable, but the quality was amazing. Tony, our DJ, was awesome!! He played music for our reception and for our ceremony as well. He did an outstanding job with reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed with a wide variety of music. He was also very upbeat and made sure everyone had a good time. Michelle was also our photographer and she did an amazing job! She was very energetic and fun and gave a lot of great suggestions for poses while also letting us incorporated some poses that I had found online. She even ran around helping with other parts of the reception so that we didnt have to worry! When the pictures came out, I was ecstatic that I had over a thousand pictures to choose from (not an exaggeration by the way!) The toughest part was actually choosing which pictures to put in our album and have blown up into prints because there were so many great shots! Our videographer was great too and we had sooooo much fun watching the video after the wedding! One aspect that I was truly impressed with was the amount of time it took to get my pictures and video back. I got everything back in less than 3 weeks...I was shocked! Especially considering a lot of places take a few months!! I have already recommended Jimmy C to several friends and family members with upcoming weddings and will continue to do so!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2013

The staff at Rochester Photography was outstanding for my daughter's wedding on May 17, 2013. They made our wedding party very comfortable and relaxed.

My daughter and husband were the priority that night and Michelle made them feel that way. My daughter had a few special request photos she wanted taken. Michelle worked with her and captured all the images Becky wanted. Both Michelle and Donny (videographer) were very professional and attentive. We never felt they were in our way.

Jimmy C was outstanding as the DJ. He kept the party rocking .. played all our top favorites and even those special requests. People are still talking about what a great time they had!

Thanks to all for a job well done .. that was one heck of a good time!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Barbara · event on: 12/02/2012

We would like to book the photo booth again this year for 12/8/13. The only problem was that we were supposed to get 5 X 7 pictures but we only given 4 X 6. We would like the 5 X 7 next year.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2012

Jimmy C's is a great company with VERY reasonable prices. The video and photography were awesome as well as the DJ and Photo Booth! I would definitely recommend them for all of their services! All members were timely and sensitive to our special requests.

Sent on 02/26/2013

I recently used Jimmy C's Music Machine to do my wedding and it was about the ONLY stress free part of my planning! All I had to do was pick some songs for my DJ and they took it from there! I don't think anyone could have sat that entire night because the music was so good. I also did my photography through Jimmy C's and I emailed examples of what I was looking for and my photographer did exactly what I had dreamed of, plus more!!! I received a disc of all of my photos with the copy rights (which I had never heard of happening before.... but it's awesome) and I selected my pictures for my canvas book and it came out perfect!!!! Gosh, I couldn't have been more impressed. My photobooth was a hit and my video made my family so happy since some of them couldn't make it to my wedding because they are older. If it wasn't for Jimmy C's I would have missed out on a great wedding and lots of ways to remember it. The price was the best I had found anywhere and they even gave me my photobooth for FREE because I had already bought a package. The best part was that about a week before my wedding I realized I had some extra money leftover and I ask about uplighting and the office staff set everything up for me and I had it all!!! They never seemed to be troubled by my calling and emailing and they always had a quick response with a nice and helpful person on the other end. Over all, I wouldn't change anything and I will call them for my sisters graduation this year so they can make her day as fun and as exciting as they made mine!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • HisMrs

Amy · Married on 09/29/2012

Our photographer, Jessica, was awesome! She was a sweetheart and so very patient with us. She was very thorough and just kept clicking away all night long, but we barely knew she was there. We haven't gotten our pictures back yet, but I know they'll be fantastic.
    Adam was our DJ and he was great! I had a special introduction for my Maid of Honor and he nailed it!
    Every time I called Jimmy C's I had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Sandy. She is amazing!! She always took her time to listen to my ideas and answer my questions. Sandy is the behind-the-scenes-queen! She pulled everything together and helped us have a fabulous day!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband Tim and I were so glad that we made the right choice with choosing Jimmy C's for our wedding day. The quality of help that we received from everyone not only on our wedding day but throughout the entire process was truly amazing and we were treated like family! We would definately recommend using Jimmy C's for all of your special occasions and would like to thank everyone again for making our special day so perfect!

Michelle and Tim Evans

Sent on 03/25/2013

Jason · Married on 08/18/2012

Very professional and polite. Deffintily would recommend them to anyone getting married in the future. Or anyone in need of photo or DJ needs.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Mary ann · Married on 08/18/2012

very professional and friendly service. Reccomend to anyone for a variety of events.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Sheila · Married on 08/11/2012

Jimmy C's is a must book! They have everything you will need right in a package for a great price! Everyone is very helpful with any questions you may have and their very professional! They made my day very special. My pictures very breath taking! My DJ was the best. I would not change anything with the job they did. I am VERY VERY pleased!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Jimmy C is the best in town! He did both my cousin's and brothers wedding!! Amazing!!! I wish I would of gone to them when I got married! The pictures that Michelle does is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just remember when picking your DJ and photographer you get what you pay for!!!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Candace · Married on 08/03/2012

I was very happy with the photobooth they provided for us at our wedding! The attendant was very professional, and even jumped into the photos with a few of our guests. It was busy the whole night! The props were a fun touch, as well the guestbook. It definitely made the atmosphere fun and enjoyable for our guests. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth at their wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/22/2012

Absolutely love everyone at Rochester Photography and Jimmy C's Music Machine! They were so nice and willing to do whatever we needed them to do. Our photographer was very professional even when we were running late. She had us do a lot of fun things and I can't wait to see our photos. Our videographer was very nice and I can't wait to see how she puts everything together. We also had a photobooth with props that everyone enjoyed. And Kevin our DJ played great music and kept everyone entertained! I cannot wait to see everything and highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2012

juli · Married on 07/21/2012

Photobooth was great! Everyone had such a great time with it

Sent on 09/24/2012

Joanna · Married on 07/07/2012

Jimmy C s was awesome!!!! It was so nice to deal with one company for our video, photographer, DJ, and photo-booth. Everyone was willing to help in any way they could before the wedding. At the wedding, the photographer we had, was amazing. She was more than someone there to take pictures. She made me relaxed before I went down the aisle, made me a throwing bouquet on the spot, and she even bustled my dress! The DJ played great music and played any of my requests. My husband and I would recommend Jimmy C s to anyone who was looking for a very professional and reliable company, who does excellent work!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Darlene · Married on 07/06/2012

I chose Jimmy C to DJ and provide photobooth service for my wedding. Pricing was very fair and service was beyond my expectations. I had a total of 220 guests and all of them got in the photobooth at least twice and 80% of them were on the dance floor throughout the night. The DJ played everything we requested and nothing we didn't want. I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning an event. You wont be disappointed and you will get 100% of great service, pricing, professionalism. Thank you Jimmy C for making my wedding day the most amazing day of my life.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Judy · Married on 06/24/2012

We hired Jimmy C's package for DJ and photography services, as well as magic performed by Jimmy during the cocktail hour (something we thought added a unique touch). We originally hired the magic to entertain the kids while the adults enjoyed cocktails, but the adults were as mesmerized and entertained as the kids! We thought our generally older crowd would present a problem for dancing at the reception, but not to worry.... Jimmy was able to read the crowd and had everyone of all ages on their feet. He even provided props to make it more fun! Michelle did a wonderful job as our photographer and many guests took her up on the offer to have family portraits taken. A nice touch (Michelle's suggestion) was snapping a picture of the bride & groom with each guest group as they went through the reception line. We had very complimentary comments from our guests and would definitely recommend Jimmy C's to future wedding couples.

Sent on 10/28/2012

LaStar · Married on 06/09/2012

They did a wonderful job. I got every light they had to offer, and disco ball the room was blue. He found all the songs we requested. We had a great time.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Saoching · Married on 06/09/2012

Jimmy C's and his group of amazing employees made our wedding memorable. From the engagement pictures to the day of our wedding, everything was smooth and incredible. They are extremely professional and very knowledgeable of their services. By far the fairest price with what they offer. I would use Jimmy C's again for any and all my events. Thank you for making our day beautiful.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Kathy · Married on 05/26/2012

Recently when my husband and I got married, we had the pleasure of using Rochester Wedding Photography. Our photographer (Michelle) was great. She was well organized, kept us on task and took some amazing posed and candid shots. Her suggestions of locations were perfect. We also contracted with Jimmy C's Music Machine, Dream Machine Video, and Rochester PhotoBooth Rentals. Our videographer captured all the best moments of our wedding. Our DJ (Kevin) was fantastic, his playlist never left our dance floor empty. The photobooth, big hit at the wedding. The best part was that all these services worked seamlessly together. We would highly recommend Rochester Wedding Photography to any bride and groom looking for a great, easy to work with photographer on your big day. We also would recommend the packages that they have to offer with the other services available.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Jacklyn · Married on 12/03/2011

Jimmy has a great personality, is professional and provided great service.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Jamie · Married on 11/26/2011

The DJ was awesome! He took the music that my husband and I chose and mixed it really well with other music that we hadn't even thought of! It came out beautifully to mix our traditional cultural music with dance music that the 20 somethings could enjoy.

It was great not to have the boring dances that were all the rage 20 years ago but to still have fun and please everybody there! The shoe game is not something that my family had ever heard of and we're glad we didn't pass that opportunity.

Our DJ was extra considerate and special because he added in the religious, military, and service portion of our marriage into special prayers, songs, and dances. We didn't ask him to do it but he felt the crowd and our emotions and he played them well. He wasn't just pretending to know what to do but his experience and talent shined. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Ban · Married on 11/11/2011

Excellent Service. Very Professional. Very Pleasent to work with .
    I am very happy I worked with them . Michelle was extremely freindly and understanding ;-)
    The Photo Booth was a great sucess , We are so glad we got that , everybody loved it .
    Cant wait to get the Pictures ;-)
    Highly recommended ;-)

Sent on 11/29/2011

Amy · Married on 06/25/2011

My husband and I used Jimmy C's for our wedding. The people were very friendly.The pictures were amazing. I remember being tagged in some on Facebook and I was so excited to see them. We did a packaged deal with the photographer, videographer and the DJ. Everyone was very professional. At the wedding they even served my husband and me our food. We told them to help themselves to food and they made sure all the guests were served before hand. I would recommend Jimmy C’s to anyone looking for nice professional photos for any celebration. They captured all the right photos for our wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2012