Tom's Photographic Reviews

2 | Madison, SD

2 Reviews for Tom's Photographic

Michaela · Married on 05/16/2009

Tom was wonderful to work with. Our pictures are so beautiful!

Sent on 03/20/2010

Danielle · Married on 06/13/2009

Overall, Tom's service was excellent!! The wedding package was considerably less expensive than any other wedding package I could find (and I researched a LOT), so there was a great value for the cost.

Before the wedding, he told us exactly what we could expect from him. During the wedding, he was friendly and professional and very patient with us. All of our pictures turned out beautifully, and the wedding album is gorgeous.

We were especially pleased with Tom's commitment to customer satisfaction. When we wanted something that wasn't typically included in the packages, he was willing to cooperate and make a deal with us.

The only thing I am slightly dissatisfied about is the fact that he never got a picture of the bride and groom with the bride's immediate family or of the bride signing the marriage license. I don't place all of the fault on him for that because we were very pressed for time and we were running late; then again, he did have a list of all of the poses we wanted.

Sent on 02/10/2010