Tomorrow's Memories by Beca, LLC Reviews

5 | Byron Center, MI

5 Reviews for Tomorrow's Memories by Beca, LLC

Victoria · Married on 07/16/2016

Beca was awesome to work with! She met with us several times and understood exactly what we wanted with wedding pictures! She was incredibly professional but also fun to work with and provided us with amazing pictures! We'd recommend her to ANYONE that needs a great wedding photographer! And she has amazing prices as well!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Meghan · Married on 01/23/2010

Beca took our wedding pictures. She did a great job, the pictures turned out awesome, and we would reccommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/07/2010

Julie · Married on 09/18/2009

Very easy to work with! Understands and shoots what requested plus many more photos!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2009

We absolutely love Beca. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Both look awesome! It is hard to get family to all smile and look happy on command and Beca did an awesome job getting everyone to have a fun time and it shows in our pictures. We did not do the traditional wedding, two hour break then reception and Beca was very flexible with us. She went with us and our best man after the reception (our reception was immediately after the ceremony) for more pictures of just my husband and I at a park. Then throw in the fact that Beca is so reasonably priced. We can not say enough on how Great Beca is. We love, love, love Beca :)
    Jessica and Aaron

Sent on 02/08/2010
  • Jakemaster

Jacob · Married on 05/16/2009

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Beca!! She was amazing! She is so nice and easy going that working with her was so enjoyable! She took amazing pictures and definitely captured our perfect moments at the wedding. As part of her packages, she gives you a nice picture album with all of your photos inside PLUS a DVD with all of your photos so you can print whatever ones you want with her permission. She is very flexible and will go wherever you want to take pictures (as long as it is reasonable). I honestly have no complaints from working with her. I am so glad I found her and am so glad that she was my photographer for my wedding! Check out her website today!!

Sent on 09/19/2009