Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 5
Tommy's Tunes 6
Tommy's Tunes 7

Nina · Married on 12/06/2014

PLEASE BE ADVISED!!!! THE MUSIC AT YOUR WEDDING WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOUR EVENT!!! Everyone is always so focused on the million other details involved in planning a wedding! But what no one realizes is the DJ company you choose will make or break your event! After countless hours of meeting with DJs and searching the internet for reviews I came across my wedding venues preferred vendor Tommy Tunes!!! My fiance and I were extremely picky about what music we wanted played at our wedding. We have been to a handful of weddings where the music was horrible and it killed the entire night! My MC Dan from Tommy Tunes followed our musical preference direction to a T! The outcome we had the sickest dance party wedding ever!!!!! People of all ages were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! Everyone was ranting and raving about how amazing my DJ and MC were! I have been stalked by so many guests of my wedding about contact information for my DJ! If you want the sickest music and DJ in town look no further Tommy Tunes is your company and Dan is a MUST HAVE MC!!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Tommy's tunes never disappoints! They kept my 200 guests of all ages dancing ALL night, highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2014

elyse · Married on 10/25/2014

From initial phone call with all my bazillion questions of getting started and how to pick the right vendors, straight through our actual wedding and finally to getting our pictures, this company and its its employees have been such a delight to work with. Dan was our MC and im still getting comments about how full of life he was and what a wonderful time people had. No details were missed, ignored or brushed aside. Tommy took time to make sure we were happy with all aspects before and after as well. Booked company for our photography and videography as well. Combo package with professional, personable, reliable people that cant be beat! Johnny did our pictures and they far exceeded anything we ever could have dreamed of! Havent seen our video yet, but Ronnie was amazing and everywhere the action was so I'm sure its going to continue the standard I've come to expect from this company. I highly recommend and was seriously beyond satisfied with every aspect from start to finish!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/25/2014

Great experience working with Tommy's Tunes. Joe was our MC and he made sure the dance floor was packed at all times. Great decision and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2014
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2014

From the first meeting with Tommy at Tommy's Tunes, my husband and I knew that these were the guys we were going with. They were honest, personable, and just beyond friendly and helpful. They are very knowledgeable about many venues and do not try to sell you on certain equipment that they think "you would need", like some other companies we had gone too. We chose Joe for our MC and let me tell you, we made the right choice! Joe was out there getting the crowd pumped and even at times just getting down with his bad self! Lol. He was not an "in your face" MC where your guests will be getting annoyed. They loved him! My favorite picture with him in it is when he is literally laying on the floor during the "Shout" song where we all get "a little bit softer now". He seemed to be having just as much fun as everyone else. All my guests were ranting and raving about the entire team including the percussionist we hired to play along with the DJ. It was such an awesome touch that I would highly recommend. Me and my guests enjoyed getting up there and banging away at the drums as if we were rock stars. They say the food and DJ make a wedding. Tommy's Tunes definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding the most epic dance party of all time. My guests are still talking about it!!!! I can't thank them enough and I would recommend them 110% for any event you are hosting!!!

Sent on 11/28/2014

We hired Tommy's Tunes for our wedding and we are so happy that we did. They did everything we asked and kept the reception running smoothly. We had a blast thanks to them! We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kristina · Married on 10/11/2014

I am beyond happy that I went with Tommy's Tunes as our wedding entertainment. Dan and our DJ were phenomenal! They kept the dance floor alive the entire night..from people in their teens all the way up to people in their eighties ..no one sat down! Dan was so flexible , as I changed a few things along the way. I would definitely recommend this company in the future. Thanks for helping make our wedding so special!

Sent on 10/27/2014

You guys did an amazing job!!!! Everyone had so much fun! Thank you to Frankie and dan for making out night amazing!! Def request those toe for your party

Sent on 10/03/2014

The DJ was great! He really paid attention to the dance floor to ensure he was playing the music everyone wanted to get up and dance to!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 09/14/2014

Seen Tommy Tunes at other venues, including a friend's wedding and company parties and knew I had to pick them for our wedding. They took the songs from our list and went with the flow,of the m crowd. P.j. was amazing at emceeing for the event. Everyone had a great time and didn't want the festivities to end even at the end of the night.

Sent on 10/31/2014

karen · Married on 09/13/2014

As the mother of the bride, I would like to give Tommy's Tunes 10 STARS!!! Nick the DJ and Frank the MC were beyond FANTASTIC! The dance floor was always full and Nick and Frank were GREAT to work with! We had many out of town guests (as well as locals) who commented that they had never been to such a fun, upbeat Wedding and we have Nick and Frank to thank for that! We look forward to using them for ALL of our future family events! Christen & Tony LaLumia 9/13/14 Wedding

Sent on 09/30/2014

kristen · Married on 09/12/2014

Tommy tunes was great at my wedding!! We also booked ceremony music, violin and cello, for our wedding through them! I gave a list of songs I wanted, and they made it happen. I keep getting compliments on how great our music was on 9/12/14! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2014

rachele · Married on 08/29/2014

Our dj Dwayne and mc joe were amazing !!!! Still weeks after our wedding we are still being told how much fun it was. They kept everyone dancing the whole night and played every different type of music we ask for .,, thank you so much you helped make our wedding a night we will never forget !!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Kara · Married on 08/28/2014

These guys are awesome. We met with Frankie months before the wedding and he was so helpful and flexible on price, etc. We gave them our favorite songs and requests and they played all of them-- even the weird ones (like a song from Game of Thrones). They really do build a playlist based on your tastes and likes/dislikes and honor your do-not play list! (When my mom requested a song from the "do not play" column Frankie checked in with me first.) Frankie and Dominick were fantastic at keeping the energy going all night. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/22/2014

Amazing from beginning to end! Our wedding was perfect because of dan and pj! They can get people on the dance floor without being pushy and made sure everyone was having a great time. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2014

Frankie was the DJ who came to our wedding reception and he CRUSHED it. Tommy's Tunes and his team was extremely organized and accommodating to our long distance planning. We had so many people tell us about how much fun they had and how the DJ was amazing. They played a nice balance of music for all age levels and kept things moving so that there was no opportunity to get bored! We also rented a photobooth and uplighting from them. The combination made the venue look extremely elegant and classy. I really feel like Frankie and the rest of the Tommy's Tunes team was the sole reason our wedding was such a success. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

The DJ was great and played everything we asked for!

Sent on 09/02/2014

I cannot express enough to all the brides out there how fabulous this DJ is. As everyone knows, a wedding can be planned to perfection but without good music, none of it matters. When the music is awesome, the party is awesome. And our music was AWESOME.

We went in for an initial meeting with Tommy probably about a year ago. We loved the studio - extremely professional vibe - and we felt very comfortable with Tommy. We knew we wanted to do video montage and uplighting and we found a great package to suit our needs.

And then the wedding day. My husband and I were incredibly fortunate to have Steven as our DJ and Frank as our MC. Steven had met with us a few weeks prior to the wedding to better understand the kinds of music we liked, and even more importantly, the music we didn't. I was a little nervous going into this meeting b/c neither my husband nor I are really "music people" - we love to dance but we don't necessarily know names of songs/genres etc. Steven nailed it!! He played the exact right balance of music for everyone at our wedding to enjoy and dance to. I have guests still raving about it - every song was spot on. Frank was equally as fantastic - I have been to lots of weddings where the MC is really "in your face" on the dance floor. Frank was SO fun, dancing the entire time, totally outgoing, but knew just when to chime in and when to just let people dance. He was very professional sounding too which I really loved.

The display was beautiful. We chose a white facade which looked stunning with the amber uplighting - was exactly my vision! I have been to weddings where the DJ had their bags and sneakers and things visible from behind their set-up. This was not the case at all. Was very classic and clean and beautiful.

All in all, from the talent to the aesthetics to the professionalism, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy Tunes to any bride and groom to-be who don't want to worry about having an unforgettable party!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Brad · Married on 07/27/2014

I cannot offer enough praise for the incredible job Dan did as our DJ. From the initial phone call to the planning consultation, to the wedding reception, Dan put us at ease. His insight and personal experience were extremely helpful. He listened to our vision for the wedding and reception, read over our play list, and then made suggestions that made the whole wedding an amazing day. Everyone wants their wedding day to be fun and memorable. Dan has the gift of listening to the dream of the couple and then make it happen. Thanks again Dan for making our day the best day of our lives.
    P.S. As we planned for our wedding, we sought out vendors who were welcoming and affirming to us as a same sex couple. Dan was not only affirming, he made our diverse guest list feel at home. Everyone asked us "Where did you get that DJ? He is amazing!" We couldn't agree more.
    Brad & John July 26, 2014

Sent on 08/20/2014

Tommy's Tunes is beyond amazing!! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the services the DJ and the MC provided at our wedding. Our DJ played every song we wanted him to, took requests, and he and the MC had our guests up and dancing the ENTIRE reception!! We have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding before! We have been to several weddings where Tommy's Tunes have been used and have seen many different DJ's and MC's, and ALL of them have been out of this world! The staff at Tommy's Tunes is easy to contact, you can set up/come in for an appointment at any time, and they are upfront, honest and reasonable with their pricing. We HIGHLY recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/26/2014

Frank is amazing. My family has used Tommy's tunes for 5 weddings now and we are never disappointed. He brings energy and life to the party. For my wedding we booked him, the percussionist and live singer with guitar because we were so impressed with each performance. Well worth every dollar spent. Would recommend frank to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2014

kayla · Married on 07/19/2014

Absolutely loved Tommy's Tunes. They did a fabulous job on our wedding day. Joe was an amazing MC and we had a packed dance floor all night. Wish we can relive the day all over again. By far the best dj company I have seen at any wedding, including mine :). Everyone was asking me for the playlist and complimenting on how amazing they were. You will not be disappointed! Trust me!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

Dan made my wedding amazing! Many guests stated that this was "the best DJ they have ever experienced." The entire night the dance floor was packed with our friends and family. I would highly recommend "Dan the DJ" for any of your events.

Sent on 08/05/2014

DJ Dan was amazing. The whole team at Tommy Tune's helped make our wedding a night that will be remembered not only by us but by our family and friends. My father said that "is the best DJ hands down". If we could rate DJ Dan any higher we would.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Genna · Married on 07/05/2014

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for keeping our party going with your energy and amazing song choices. We got so many compliments on how awesome you were as a DJ I am SO happy I picked Tommy's Tunes to be our DJ. Some guests even said that Tommy's Tunes was the best DJ they have ever heard at a wedding! They played all of our song requests and helped my cousin set up acoustic guitars outside at the Old Field Club where we had our wedding. We appreciate all of your hard work. Thanks Steve and Joey you guys rock!

Genna and Tommy 7/5/14 Old Field Club