Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 5
Tommy's Tunes 6
Tommy's Tunes 7

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2015

I am so happy we decided to use Tommy's tunes! I keep getting comments from all of my guests about how amazing the music was. People were dancing all night! I was so nervous about the ceremony music but everything went off flawlessly! These people really know what they are doing. The MC Frank was so great and addressed any needs that I had throughout the night. IWll definitely use them for all of my music needs!

Sent on 07/09/2015

billy · Married on 06/28/2015

Tommy tunes provided music at my wedding at the Larkfield Manor and they were outstanding. I have already recommended their services to several friends who are having upcoming session g. Top notch service, they are excellent!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2015

We had Dan as our one-man DJ/MC and he was amazing!! We spoke with him on the phone for more than an hour about all of our music choices and he really helped us through the process. We also wanted specific cultural music played, and he said it was no problem so we provided him the music and he played it! His timing was perfect and he was great to work with. We told him we wanted a non-stop dance party, and that's what he gave us. When we had a small change in the scheduling, we responded quickly and said it was no problem. Thanks, Dan!!

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 06/27/2015

Frank. Was. Awesome. As bummed as I was that it was pouring outside, Frank made it sunshine and rainbows and some pumping beats all night on the dance floor, no one noticed the weather. People have come up to me and said it was the best DJ they've ever heard at a wedding. The dance floor was literally packed the entire night - what I loved about how Frank organized it was from cocktail hour to the reception - after the first dances and introductions, he went straight into some "get up and dance" songs that prevented that after cocktail dinner full "lull" you usually get. There were some last minute changes that I didn't get to inform Frank until the day of, and he handled it with professionalism and smoothed everything over. We gave Frank a song list of about 50 or so songs that we wanted to hear if possible, knowing that we couldn't hear them all, and I swear he hit almost all of them. We also booked our ceremony music through TT - the father/son guitar/cello players were absolutely fantastic and had all of our songs perfected without even meeting them.

We were absolutely blown away by Tommy's Tunes and would recommend them to any one who's looking to have an amazing time at their wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Loren · Married on 06/27/2015

Tommy Tunes did not disappoint! All my husband and I wanted was a packed dance floor and smiling faces. Tommy Tunes kept the music flowing and the crowd happy. The gaged the type of couple we are from our must play list and they ran with it. We also opted to book the photo booth through Tommy Tunes and people LOVED it! We received the extra photos and they were hilarious. My sister used Tommy Tunes, I used Tommy Tunes and I recommend all brides who want a professional DJ and MC who know what they are doing to book Tommy Tunes. You will not be upset you did!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Shannen · Married on 06/12/2015

We had such a great time at our wedding. Dan was very professional and was such a great MC! He made sure everyone was up and dancing the whole night. I highly recommend Dan and Tommy Tunes!

Sent on 06/29/2015

AWESOME. We heard great things about Tommy's Tunes and the moment we sat down with Steve, we were confident in our decision to hire them. We started off with a steel drummer at our cocktail hour, which was such a nice touch and set the mood for the rest of the night. Our DJ Steven played all the music we wanted and kept the party going on. Joe, our MC, was full of energy from the very start and fit in with our family and friends perfectly. He led a version of Meatloaf's Paradise By The Dashboard light that was nothing short of epic. The drummer that played alongside the DJ was a great answer to the "DJ vs band" question and took the party to a whole other level. If you want a FUN wedding, Tommy's will be your best bet!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Laura · Married on 05/09/2015

Tommy's tunes was amazing!! They were recommended to me from a coworker and I'm so glad I listened to him!! Dan was the best MC and absolutely knew what he was doing. He had all my guests up all night dancing. Our wedding was two weeks ago and people are still raving about the music!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Beth · Married on 04/25/2015

Tommy's Tunes was one of the best vendors we worked with. They were a complete joy to work with from the first meeting, to the appointment with our MC to pick our songs. They are personable, professional, and most importantly, amazing at what they do. Our dance floor was never empty, the song choices were perfect and made our day absolutely perfect. We could not be happier with their work, Joe E was an absolute rockstar as our MC.

Sent on 07/20/2015

steven · Married on 04/24/2015

Amazing Dj Everyone loved the music. Knew exactly what to do in every situation. Would highly recommend this DJ!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Michael · Married on 04/24/2015

Tommy Tunes was great. Our DJ Dominic was fantastic. Their owner Tommy was great. These guys were as good as it gets. FANTASTIC.

Sent on 06/02/2015

They had my guests, my husband, and myself on the dance floor from beginning to end. People who usually don't dance were on the dance floor having a great time!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Christine · Married on 04/18/2015

One word…Amazing!!! From the first time we met with Tommy we knew we chose the right company!! They had our guests on the dance floor from beginning to end! We are so happy with our zap photos and the montage. The photos were ready just days after the wedding and they look like professional pictures! They truly show what a great time our guests had. I would recommend getting the zap photos to everyone. They put them on a disc and a nice case with your picture on it. Plus the guests enjoyed seeing their pictures on the screens throughout the day. We had a special request to do something for my husbands mother who passed away a few months before the wedding and Frank our MC got our vision and made it go exactly how we wanted. Frank was so awesome. Everyone had such wonderful things to say about him. He kept the party going!! The DJ played many of our song requests and played an excellent variety of music to meet everyone’s music interests. We even personalized our garter toss to the Islanders goal song and they played the cd we gave them it was awesome! We are so happy that we chose Tommy’s Tunes for our wedding entertainment and we will highly recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Georgina · Married on 04/18/2015

Simpely wonderful!!! I can't say enough good things about Tommy Tunes. They made planning my event so easy!!! Our DJ was amazing!! Dommenick (not sure if that's how you spell his name) kept the party going, he knew the right times to play the music and went off of my crowd. It was worth every penny. If I ever have an event that requires a DJ I will most certinatly book with Tommy Tunes again.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/18/2015

We had Frank as our MC and Terry as the DJ for our wedding- both were amazing and had everyone dancing all night. We also had Dan the guitarist, a violinist, and percussionist- all of which were absolutely amazing. Everyone always talks about how great they were. They were recommended to us several times before booking them and we will definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/28/2015

It has been 18 days since my wedding and my guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was! Half way through my wedding night among all the chaos and celebration I stopped and looked around and saw 99% of our guests breaking it down on the dance floor. I knew right there that I picked the perfect DJ company! MC Joe was outstanding! His energy and enthusiasm rubbed off on our guests he definitely knows how to throw a party! Every song and special moment I requested was executed flawlessly they didn't miss a beat! I would recommend this company for all your party needs!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Tommy's guys were early & full of energy. They were extremely personable & had my guests dancing from beginning to end. They were definitely value added & we would recommended them to everyone.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Abby · Married on 03/21/2015

Tommy's Tunes is amazing!! We met with many dj's and loved Tommy's as soon as we met with them. Dan was our MC and he did an awesome job! Our guests loved him and the dance floor was packed all night! They are very thorough and we trusted them 100%! We also did uplighting through Tommy's and it completely transformed our room at Flowerfield. It looks stunning in our photos!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Shanna · Married on 03/13/2015

Joe and Steven did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone said the music was great, and they had the best time dancing! Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Ryan · Married on 01/11/2015

Everyone from tommy tunes was outstanding, people are still raving about our wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Tommy Tunes is the best. Our DJ and MC kept the crowd going all night. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was at our wedding. When we have our next party, we will definitely be using Tommy Tunes!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 12/13/2014

We were very satisfied with our musicians. Wonderful and professional.For my ceremony, the Guitarist and the Flute player were phenomenal!!! I loved every minute of my reception. Everyone was on the dance floor! Thanks to Tommy's Tunes!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

lara · Married on 12/13/2014

I asked for one thing! I asked that my guest have fun and never stop dancing! Tommy Tunes did not disappoint! The MC the DJ--- so good! They played what worked, what keep the night going. They had any and every song I asked for. (I had a few weird ones). They followed my scattered instructions perfectly. My guest still talk about how much fun they had. Even when the venue (a very old building) blew a fuse - they moved with amazing speed to get it up and going---they even encouraged the audience to sing without it!!! Thank guys!!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Jahnissi · Married on 12/07/2014

I cannot say enough nice things about Tommy's Tunes. Not only were they accommodating, but also the nicest DJs. They did an amazing job at our wedding and were able to make the best music mix. I recommend them to all of my friends, because they truly are the best!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! They heard what we wanted and delivered. We could not have done a better job if we picked every song ourselves. They read the guests and responded. Everyone at the wedding commented on what a great job the D.J. did. Even the bartenders, and service staff commented on what a great time everyone was having. I will quote one " I have never seen so many people up and dancing all night long"
    When you look at the diversity of ages in the guests 17 - 92 yrs. it was amazing to see it. Awesome as my Grandsons would say. We can not thank you enough for making our day extraordinary!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2015