Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 5
Tommy's Tunes 6
Tommy's Tunes 7

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2016

After attending multiple weddings where Tommy Tunes was the DJ, we booked them for our October 14th wedding & they were amazing again! They made the process of choosing music really easy and played exactly what we wanted. Joe was our MC and got everyone up & dancing. He knew when to talk and when to just let every one dance. He even danced with us to keep everyone going. When cake was served I asked if they could keep the dance music going because everyone was having such a great time & they picked it right back up until the end! Music really is what sets the mood for your wedding and they were fantastic at reading the crowd & playing great music. I highly recommend Joe as your MC, so personable & professional & truly wonderful at his job.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

Thank you so much to MC Frank and the Tommy Tunes staff! You guys really made my special day unforgettable. The music was exactly what we wanted and MC Frank had everyone getting up to dance. (Not to mention MC Frank had some moves of his own haha) We also rented a photo booth through Tommy Tunes which I 1000% recommend. I received a USP at the end of the night with some hysterical and priceless photos. Thanks again Frank and Tommy Tunes for everything!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Meaghan · Married on 10/09/2016

We used Tommy Tunes for our wedding in October and we are so happy that we did! We used the Jazz Trio for our cocktail hour and they were absolutely fantastic. Our DJ for the reception was also great! He knew we wanted to get all the dances/ cake cutting etc out of the way early so we could dance the night away and he was so helpful! He even worked with one of the best men to have a musical entrance for his speech that was hilarious! His music choices were wonderful and we got so many compliments. Everyone had such a great time! I highly recommend Tommy's Tunes.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Agnes · Married on 10/08/2016

Tommy Tunes IS the party!!!!
    Our MC, DJ, and light Tech from Tommy Tunes were amazing and everyone at our wedding raved about the music!!!! Thank you to Frank our MC and Nick our DJ for making the entire process of entertaining our wedding guests soon easy!!!! Our wedding party asked my husband and I about who they are walking out with for introductions, but both he and I could not remember for the life of us!!!! Frank came to the rescue and got everyone organized! When you are so overwhelmed you cannot remember anything, even as something simple as the order of the bridesmaids and groomsmen!!! Thank you sooooooo much Tommy Tunes for making our wedding amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/24/2016

Tommy’s Tunes was awesome from start to finish. Our wedding was this past Saturday and used their services. We had Frankie as our MC and we could not be happier. He was incredible! Frankie had all our guests dancing away and wanting more. The DJ was amazing and really kept everything flowing seamlessly. We also rented the Open Air Photobooth, which was a huge hit. We could not be happier with Tommy’s Tunes and would highly recommend them for any special occasion. Five stars all around!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Tommy’s Tunes had EVERYONE dancing at our wedding. Our DJ Joey kept up the adrenaline and the partying kept going until the end of the night! Tommy himself made the process of selecting music very smooth through in-person and phone conversations, as well as with easy-to-use forms. Music was one of the most important aspects of planning our wedding and we were thrilled that such a fabulous job was done. Thank you for providing such a fantastic evening!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

Tommy's Tunes is the way to go! We chose Joe E as our MC and he was just amazing! He got our guests interacting with everything we did! Played the perfect music to match our crowd. Nothing but a pleasant experience from the start!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2016

Tommy's Tunes was great from start to finish! First of all they make everything so easy with all of their forms that it makes your job a piece of cake! They played all of the music I requested and our video montage was amazing! We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • F

faye · Married on 08/21/2016

Ask for Frank as your master of ceremonies and Dom as your d.j. They were warm and wonderful. Everybody danced for the entire affair. They provided sound and music for the ceremony. We also had the best steel drummer during our cocktail hour. We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Josie · Married on 08/13/2016

We got married a few weeks ago at the el caribe in August and had the most unbelievable wedding thanks to tommys tunes! Our dj nick played exactly what we wanted from our list and mc joe was lively, up and dancing the whole night. We had 300+ guests and an Italian and Jewish crowd. The dj and mc were able to mix the tarantella and the horah into one. The crowd loved it!! Would definitely recommend them. They also provided beautiful up lighting and video/picture montage. Thank you tommys tunes!!

Josie & Bryan

Sent on 09/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2016

They were amazing. We had a DJ & MC. The music selection was great. The MC was so fun and never seemed to stop dancing. We had requested a song to be played for a dance with the immediate family. After a little bit, we wanted the rest of the guests to come up and dance. As the song was not a very well known song, we didn't expect many people to come up and dance. They had chosen a great version of the song that we had never heard before. And the MC had the entire dance floor filled! It meant so much to me. My mother was crying happy tears. It was a highlight of the reception to me.
    We had an amazing time. We can't thank Tommy's Tunes enough!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2016

Where do I start with Tommy Tunes? They were absolutely amazing! From the time of our first dance together as husband and wife to the last dance of the night, tommy tunes kept us moving.... every single one of us. If you have the opportunity to request an MC please please please choose PJ he is amazing!! His energy alone got everyone out of there seats and onto the dance floor. He and the DJ went over everything with us during cocktail hour including when we would do our first dance, parent dances and cake cutting, etc. The selection of music the DJ played was amazing and I the bride didn't sit down for the entire night. If you need a good DJ pick Tommy Tunes you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 03/08/2017

megan · Married on 07/04/2016

Tommy's Tunes was a great choice for our wedding! Frank made us feel comfortable from the start and they had people on the dance floor from start to finish. Definitely recomend1

Sent on 07/13/2016

Susan · Married on 06/25/2016

After researching DJ's for our wedding we knew we had to go with Tommy's Tunes. We knew how important the music was and that it could make or break the party. Tommy's Tunes played all the songs I picked out and it went perfectly. From the ceremony music, to the guitarist at cocktail hour, to the DJ, MC, and Lighting Specialist at the reception. My biggest fear was my guests wouldn't be dancing. We couldn't get people off the dance floor. They played the perfect mix of old and new songs along with some remixes. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that wants to dance all night long with their guests.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/25/2016

We had DJ Mody and MC PJ along with a drummer and saxophone player (Curtis) for our wedding on June 25, 2016. The combination of all the musicians made for an amazing evening. They really know how to get people up and dancing. Since the wedding we have gotten a ton of compliments on the DJ and musicians, especially Curtis. He was out in the crowd the whole night interacting with our guests. We cannot say enough about Tommy's Tunes, DJ Mody, PJ, the drummer, and Curtis. They helped make the reception one to remember!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Jill · Married on 06/24/2016

Thank you to Tommy Tunes and our mc Joe for a wonderful wedding! They played great music and responded to every request! Joe was full of energy and we are so happy with their service!!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Christina · Married on 06/05/2016

My husband and I chose Tommy’s Tunes as it was one our venue’s preferred venues and because they were well rated. We worked with Steven, who was friendly and easy to work with. We researched on multiple websites to find the top rated DJs at Tommy’s Tunes and then submitted our request for Dominick as our DJ. Luckily, we were assigned Dominick for our wedding. He did a fantastic job. He was able to properly read the crowd and knew what types of songs would get people up and dancing. I provided him a long list of songs, but I told him that I trusted him to choose whichever songs he felt were appropriate. The majority of our guests danced and they danced up until the end of the night! Even the older guests got up and danced! We also had a jazz guitarist for the happy hour. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to attend the happy hour due to photos but heard from many that the jazz guitarist was great. Also, we had a photographer go around and take “zap photos”, which were then displayed on two screens. The zap photos and screens were a nice touch. We would highly recommend Tommy’s Tunes and especially DJ Dominick.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2016

I had my sweet sixteen last night and I had Tommy's Tunes for my DJ, MC and photographer. The MC was PJ and he was amazing!! All my friends enjoyed his moves that he would show them!! I'm a shy girl and PJ's the one that got me up and dancing. He got all my guest up dancing to. He was always asking if I was ok or if I needed anything. Everyone said that he was good!! The DJ was also great. He played awesome music. They were both very professional. My cousin used Tommy's Tunes for his wedding and now my other cousin is going to use them for her wedding. I would highly recommend Tommy Tunes!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Diana · Married on 05/22/2016

Thank you so much to my emcee, Joe, and all of Tommy's Tunes for the EXCELLENT service they provided for my wedding. If I could give them 10 stars I would! We used Tommy's Tunes for our reception and cocktail hour, used their photobooth service (which was awesome, guests loved it!) and also had a percussionist performing. Everyone thought that was so cool! Tommy's Tunes helped me every step of the way, and knew exactly what they were doing which was great because I didn't! They were patient, professional and courteous, they responded immediately to any question or uncertainty I had with the planning process. These are THE DJs to use! My guests still cannot stop raving about what a great party it was! Thank you guys for making it a dream come true!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2016

Tommys tunes was amazing, everything was made stress free and simple while still be really personal. We had joe as our MC and he was amazing. He was having fun right along with us and he was very funny. I would suggest joe for sure you won't regret it. They played all of our music and everyone was dancing the night away. It's like the DJ knew what additional songs I would like too because a great mix was played, It was perfect. We also got the photobooth and everyone had a blast with that, photo booth is a must have! We got a flash drive of all the photobooth pictures which was great. Pick Tommys tunes for an awesome wedding night! They know what they are doing and won't let you down or have you worry! Plus they were really well priced...can't beat that!

Sent on 05/28/2016

We used Tommy's Tunes for both our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour/Reception and we absolutely loved them!! They were very attentive and responsive to all of our needs. They catered to our specific tastes and played music that all of our guests (spanning several decades in age) could enjoy. When it came to planning they were not obnoxious in terms of pressuring us into a larger package or upgrades which was something we had experienced with other vendors. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch DJ who is willing to give you exactly what you want!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2016

Tommy met with us on several occasions and each time, we had great fun in talking with Tommy. He has some great stories, and is such a professional. Upon meeting with Tommy, I instantly knew that his company was going to provide us with a DJ experience that would fit us perfectly. Our wedding was more of an intimate affair and Tommy suggested a DJ/MC instead of a separate MC. Dominic was our DJ/MC and he provided music for our entire wedding. He transitioned perfectly from the ceremony, to the cock-tail hour and finally to the reception. He used every song that we requested and timed them absolutely perfectly. He was able to read the crowd and us and know exactly what to play and when to play it. There were some things that we had to alter and omit from traditional style weddings, but he was able to execute this flawlessly. During the reception, there were a few requests by myself and guests placed, and he had no issue playing them when the timing was right. Just days before the wedding, the maid of honor requests a screen to play a slideshow and a video during the reception. Tommy’s Tunes had absolutely no problem providing this to us. Overall, we could not have asked for a better vendor or a better DJ/MC to provide these services to us on our special day. You will NOT be dissatisfied working with Tommy’s Tunes or any of his DJ’s/MC’s!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Matt · Married on 04/22/2016

Tommy's Tunes did a great job for our engagement party and wedding!! Can't recommend them enough. Charlie chose a perfect selection of songs based on the preferences we had given. Everyone was up dancing the whole night. Frank was an amazing MC and judged the crowd exactly right. Would go with them again for other events in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Meghan · Married on 03/19/2016

I just got married this past Saturday and we had Tommy Tunes for our DJ and MC. They were absolutely amazing!! P.J. was our MC ,and he was awesome!! He was friendly and got my guest up and dancing. He was always asking if we were ok or if we needed anything. All my guest raved about him. The DJ was also great. He played awesome music. They were both very perfessional. I would highly recommend Tommy Tunes. My father wants to have another party just so we can have P.J. as the MC.

Sent on 03/21/2016

We were referred by another vendor and I don't regret it at all. They were prompt and knew what we generally wanted, very up to date with their music trend and style. They did so well during the reception and had many people partying/dancing til the end. I loved their services and referred them to some friends. They got a good response from the crowd and we all loved it! We were up all night, MC was good and music was awesome!

Sent on 04/14/2016