56 Reviews for Tom Wall Photography

Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

My father recommended Tom Wall Photography because this guys photos are absolutely breathtaking! We haven't gotten wedding photos from him yet but just by seeing his studio and all the beautiful weddings he has had you can just tell he is amazing at what he does

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I even begin with Tom. I have had my eye on him since the moment I was engaged. His work is spectacular & I knew I had to have him as my photographer. The first time my husband & I met him we knew we made the right choice. He is so warm, welcoming, professional, organized & not to mention funny (he had us laughing throughout our entire first meeting). It was as if we knew him forever. Tom made my wedding planning process absolutely stress free. He is extremely professional & organized & the easiest person to work with- I cannot stress this enough. He had our entire wedding day timed out by the minute & this eased my nervous tremendously! (Also, everything went so perfectly on our wedding day because of his timeline I thought I was dreaming). He also answers emails incredibly fast & this was a big thing for me. My husband & I were very nervous about our pictures being taken for our wedding day because we feel as though we can both be awkward in pictures & not the most photogenic. On the day of the wedding, Tom made my husband & I feel BEYOND comfortable & confident. He constantly reminded me how great I looked & how amazing the photos were looking so far. This made me feel so confident & happy. I was able to have so much fun taking pictures all day with my husband instead of feeling nervous, thanks to Tom. His assistant Lauren, who is just as great as he is, made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman on the planet all day. This was absolutely everything to me. She was such a sweetheart and a joy to be around all day. Tom & Lauren are two of the nicest people we could have ever imagined spending our wedding day with. You would be a FOOL not to book Tom for your big day. Most importantly of all, we LOVE every single one of our photos. They are all so beautiful & we will treasure them forever. Thank you Tom & Lauren for being the absolute BEST & making our special day the most magical day we could have ever possibly imagined. We love you guys!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and team were organized and very nice to work with on our wedding day! They definitely blended into the background well so as not to disrupt the celebrations but still capturing the great moments. We appreciated Tom's input leading up to the wedding as we planned timelines and went over all the details. We got our photos within a month of the wedding (plus some sneak peek photos the next day, which was so exciting!) and they were totally stunning as expected. Our friends have commented on how beautiful the pictures are and we totally agree!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We worked with Tom and his team for our engagement and wedding photos, they were nothing but impressive from start to finish. Tom was thorough, professional but down to earth and very easy to get a long with. We felt that he listened to us and understood exactly what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. My now husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera so we loved looking through Tom's portfolio and seeing so many natural, candid, "captured the moment" shots-- exactly what we were looking for. Tom has a great eye and just seems to know where those awesome shots are. Tom had never shot at our venue before but before the big day he made a trip (an 1.5 hr trip!) up to the venue to check it out! On the big day he already knew the property and where the beautiful backdrops would be. Our meetings with him prior to the wedding were very helpful and honestly helped us plan our own wedding! He asked us questions and helped us plan things we had not even thought about! His experience in the field was invaluable to us! On the day of the wedding, Tom and his team arrived promptly and seemed to fit right in with our crowd! They were flexible with us when our schedule got sightly out of line-- which kept me from stressing! They were professional yet light-hearted and joked with us all day! During the ceremony and reception, while we knew they were somewhere, we didn't notice them at all! They seemed to be in all of the right places at the right times, but in a subtle way! My grandfather and father both complimented Tom and his team's unobtrusive style and sense of humor. Throughout the reception Tom and our DJ worked together to keep the night's schedule on track and flowing seamlessly! We were able to relax and have a great time at our wedding, not worrying about logistics! We received our photos within a month of the wedding and now we cannot decide which ones to frame! Tom was a great choice and we absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Photos
Profile Picture sara, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

It was a true pleasure to work with Tom. From our very first meeting, we knew he was the right photographer for us! Tom always made us feel valued and that he was truly invested in our wedding day. His stunning work speaks for itself, but I must say that Tom and his assistant Lauren did an amazing job of capturing the abundance of love we felt that day. Thank you, Tom and Lauren!!!! Love, Ben and Claudia

Photo
Profile Picture Claudia, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wanted an exceptional photographer for my daughter's wedding. Tom Wall and his team exceeded my expectations in every way. Professional, capable, and experienced- his advice and guidance helped make for a great day and excellent photos.

Profile Picture Thomas, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his crew did such a great job for our wedding. He was a lot of fun to be around and to plan with. He made my husband and I feel comfortable the whole time. Our photos turned out better than we could ever have imagined. We would highly recommend Tom and his team to anyone looking for pictures. Thank you Tom!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and his assistants were absolutely amazing at our wedding in Lake George, New York! They were incredibly professional and we would recommend him to anyone looking for stunning photos to capture their most important day! Tom knew the grounds of the Inn at Erlowest so well and he was able to capture the perfect photos to reflect our wedding day. He has helped us every step of the way including the planning (he put together a schedule for us the day of the wedding so we could stay on track), throughout the wedding, and even after once the pictures were ready to be viewed and share with our loved ones. He took a lot of the stress out of our wedding day so that we could just enjoy our special day. We are so grateful to have found him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenna, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can’t say enough about Tom and his team. The consummate professional and talent. The pictures and art speak for themselves. The man has honed his craft, knows the shots, the angles, how to use the most out of the venue, etc. But with Tom you get so much more. He is a wedding advisor/secondary planner and on the day of your wedding a good time-field general keeping everything moving in the right direction. Leading up to our big day Tom spent so much time with us walking through the day, the timeline our plans, sharing his experience all while working with us to make us feel comfortable and excited. He has a great personality and runs a tight ship helping us corral our parents and relatives and wedding party. A joy to work with, adding to our great memories and we love our photos! Thanks, Tom and team!!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

We had a great time working with Tom and his team, he was able to accommodate all of our ideas and large families! Tom did a great job capturing the day and focusing on the candid moment which were very important to me. He and his assistant kept us on time and even early to the church which was key because we were planning to do large family photos with all sides and we were on a time crunch at the end of mass.
Tom was flexible with the package as we were not interested in engagement photos or the some other pieces and we were able to work with him on creating our own package that was a perfect fit for us.
We did take advantage of his photo booth, making sure that it was in the ballroom (I recommend this if space is available for ALL brides, this way the guests are not outside waiting in another room and missing the dance party). Our guests loved the photo booth and we can't wait to see the pictures from that!
Thanks for everything Tom.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and his assistant Lauren were amazing during our wedding. They were extremely organized and provided my OCD self with enough info for me to trust them with our wedding day pictures. Even though it ended up raining, the pictures came out amazing and truly breathtaking! Tom was extremely easy to work with and super efficient- we got our family photos done with time to make it to our cocktail hour. We're so happy with the outcome and will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer !

Profile Picture Martha, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Tom and his staff enough! I am extremely detail oriented, and from our initial meeting with Tom a year ago, I knew he was the perfect photographer for us. After our engagement session last fall, I had absolutely no concerns about the quality of our photos for the wedding because everything looked amazing.

During the year leading up to the wedding, he was extremely responsive to my emails and texts and never made me feel obnoxious (even though I totally was). The schedule Tom put together about two months before the wedding was a life saver and set me at ease.

On the day of the wedding, Tom and his two assistants were punctual, dressed professionally, and extremely funny and calm, which put all of us in a great mood. He was great at making sure everything remained on schedule and was able to wrangle our crazy family members into what I'm sure are amazing pictures.

Tom and his staff were my rock during the entire planning process and wedding day, and I cannot wait to see our photos. I would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Dev, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and his team were the best! I felt like I had my own personal assistants with me on my wedding day, not just photographers. They were on point with everything, and had a schedule for the day to make sure that we got all of the pictures we wanted, and that everything went smoothly. So happy to have had him capture our day.

Profile Picture User5305900, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and his team are phenomenal. The pictures speak for themselves-- they are amazing! He captured our day perfectly and we had a great time with him and his team on the day of the wedding. Above and beyond the final product/ease on the day of, Tom was the greatest partner from the day we starting working with him. He worked with us to understand what we wanted for our big day and helped us create a plan that ensured we got all the pictures we wanted, but also enjoyed our day. The schedule he helped us create made our day work out so smoothly. Can't thank Tom and team enough!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom and his team did a great job photographing all the moments throughout our wedding day. From the moment that we contacted Tom, he was extremely professional and prompt with answering all our emails and questions. I met with Tom at the beginning of the planning process and spent most of the time after that planning our wedding long distance. Tom helped us prepare a thorough timeline and offered his professional opinion whenever we had questions, which helped the day run smoothly. The day of the wedding, Tom, Lauren, and Nicole all made us feel comfortable, capturing the details and important moments. Following the wedding, we received our photos quickly and when we look at them we feel as if we are reliving our wedding day. We have been extremely happy working with Tom and his team, and would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

Tom was amazing from the very first email inquiry I sent him. Unlike some other photographers we were considering, he responded incredibly promptly and always made us feel important--even before we signed our contract. Tom was very thorough about his process and services, and also very open and flexible to our wants and needs.

Like most couples, we had a specific budget. We had a small, simple wedding and our photography expectations were simple as well. Our off-season wedding date helped in this area, and Tom worked with us to build a contract that made sense for our needs. What really stood out to us is that he didn't cut corners, even for a budget that may have been on the smaller side for weddings he typically does. All of the other quotes we received cut out the assistance/help they would have on our wedding day. To them, a "smaller" budget meant one photographer on the job rather than the 2+ they may normally have. Tom kept a usual staff on the job and we cut in other areas on things we weren't even expecting anyway. Having more than one photographer was incredibly important because we all know that one single person can't possibly catch all the wonderful moments that might arise at an event capturing 75+ people and it meant so much that Tom truly understood that as part of his business model.

After the wedding, Tom was very quick getting us photos and has never pressured us for more services/albums/prints, etc., although we fully intend to purchase through him once we've finally settled in to married life.

In the end, we met a great guy who isn't just our wedding photographer, but now our friend. We can't thank Tom enough for capturing such beautiful memories on our special day and for the absolute humanity, humility, and professionalism he brought to the table during the entire process. Had we known him sooner, he would have been invited to our wedding regardless.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I cannot even put into words how happy my husband and I are with our wedding photos. I knew from the beginning that Tom would be a good match... he worked with us on our budget and was very professional yet easy going during our first couple of meetings. Tom created an amazing photo schedule which we revised throughout the months leading up to the wedding as different things changed. Once the schedule was finalized, Tom instructed me to pass out the schedule to all involved family members and friends and to highlight the sections that applied to them. This worked perfectly on the day of our wedding because everyone knew where they needed to be and at what time. We followed the schedule down to the minute, which was great because we never stood around wondering what was going on. Tom brought an assistant who assisted with my dress, holding the flowers, and keeping everything running smoothly. This really made a difference and kept the whole process moving along nicely. Tom knew exactly where to shoot in downtown Albany to give us fantastic photos. He also worked well with my family and friends to ensure everyone involved knew exactly what to do, how to stand and where to look. During our photos it had started to rain, and in less than a minute Tom and his crew had umbrellas out for the entire wedding party. We honestly could not have asked for a better photographer and I am still shocked at how reasonable his prices were. If you want fabulous, professional photos, I highly recommend you use Tom Wall Photography. I am so thankful that I got the pleasure of working with Tom and his crew, especially when I look and see how beautiful our special wedding memories were captured by him so that we can enjoy that moment for years to come.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day

Tom is amazing! His personality, organization and professionalism made the engagement photo session and wedding day a blast! I would recommend Tom to anyone looking for amazing photos!

Profile Picture User6763871, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his crew are an incredible team. Tom is extremely professional but also personal and fun to work with. He coordinated so wonderfully making it easy for he and his team to capture all the moments that made our wedding so fabulous.

On the day of our wedding things ran so smoothly that we finished our session early and were able to catch a majority of our cocktail hour which was incredible! The pictures from that day are breathtakingly beautiful and captured from multiple angles thanks to his second photographer.

I can't thank Tom Wall and his team enough, they are truly a worthwhile investment for your day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Tom was very professional and fun to work with! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only is Tom a talented photographer, he is a pleasure to be around. From the very start was so easy to work with Tom, he made it very simple throughout the lead-up to our wedding. He was clear and efficient, helping us in every way possible. On the day, Tom and his team were nothing but perfection. They made it so easy for us to be just us, and we truly enjoyed them being around on our day. Tom and his team have an incredible talent for capturing a feeling in an image. We found no need of a videographer as Tom’s photos told the story of the day just perfectly and each time we look at our photos we cant help but smile because we are watching our day play right in front of us through photos that we will cherish forever. Tom delivered a beautiful set of images that capture very happy and beautiful memories, and we could not thank him enough.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow, enough can't be said about Tom Wall. We had him shoot our engagement photos as well as the wedding and both were incredible experiences! He made the engagement shoot feel comfortable and natural and we really got off to a great start and came away with a ton of fantastic photos.
Then the wedding, wow was it ever an amazing day and Tom captured it so well! He was absolutely fantastic to work with and he took our crazy bridal and groomsmen parties in stride. Too many great shots to speak of, we can't say enough about how great of an experience it was to work with Tom!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files

Choosing Tom as our photographer was our best vendor decision. THE BEST DECISION EVER. His knowledge, experience and professionalism was evident after the first meeting. When we were meeting and researching photographers, we wanted to find someone that matched our styles and personalities. Tom's attention to detail and brutally honesty was refreshing and real. I was a highly detailed, obsessive compulsive bride. I planned my day schedule (down to the minute) almost a year in advance and met with Tom a number of times to go over it again and again. He never made me feel like I was asking too many questions or emailing too much (even though I definitely was #bridezilla). Working with him was effortless, it felt like we had been friends for decades.
His second shooter the day of the wedding was absolutely fantastic as well. He also had a coordinator keeping track of time, fluffing my dress, giving me and bridesmaids bobby pins when needed. Our photos are the perfect balance between natural honest moments and pinterest trending set ups (per request) What more do you need?!

If you're reading this review, trying to figure out if Tom is right for you... just stop. I'm telling you, he is..just book him! Trust me. When you get your pictures you will be thinking the same thing we did. "Oh my god, we will never look that good, ever again. Thank god we booked Tom"

Profile Picture Justine, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Tom as our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding. As soon as we sat down with him, we knew he was the right person for the job. Tom was very detailed and planned out everything with us, which made the day run seamlessly. Our pictures are beautiful and couldn't ask for more. We would recommend Tom to anyone.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/21/15, 1 Review