Tom Vo Photography Reviews

6 | San Jose, CA

6 Reviews for Tom Vo Photography

6 Tom Vo Photography Reviews

Tom did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding in August. I first heard of Tom through browsing through wedding websites and sample photos at various venues around the bay area. I was immediately drawn to his style of photography. It so happened that he was also a preferred photographer at our venue of choice. I took this as a sign that he was meant to be our photographer. When my husband and I first met Tom, we were immediately captured by his cheerful personality, positive attitude and his passion for photography. He was also super flexible throughout the process and was happy to work within our budget. During our engagement photoshoot Tom got us through everything very smoothly and he knew exactly what we was doing (even in 100-or-so degree weather!). On the day of the wedding he was timely and very accommodating to our videographers (we asked four of our friends to do this, so they were not at all professional). Being a preferred photographer for our venue, he knew the staff, was familiar with the timing/flow of events and knew the best places for photos.

Overall, we really enjoyed working with Tom and couldn’t have asked for a better, more talented photographer. Thank you, Tom, for everything!!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 04/26/2014

Tom Vo came highly recommended to us from our venue. My mom and I scheduled a meeting with Tom, and he brought along a couple wedding albums that he had done. We were blown away by his eye for detail, and what seemed like the perfect combination of candid and formal photos. We ended up booking him on the spot. Tom is very personable, professional, and easy to work with. He was always very prompt in responding to any questions I had. He made me and my husband both at ease on our wedding day. He captured beautiful photos; ones that we will cherish forever. I told him that we are booking him when we have kids one day! We couldn't be more thrilled with Tom Vo Photography, and can't thank him enough!

Philip · Married on 08/10/2013

We first met Tom at the Seascape Wedding Fair and were instantly impressed with his amazing work and super friendly personality. What a combo! We felt right then and there that Tom was the perfect fit to have as our wedding photographer. We really felt like we were friends from the moment we met him! Tom made us feel extremely comfortable, guiding us through each phase of the process. From the engagement photos to the big day - Tom was amazing. His work speaks for itself. I would recommend Tom Vo to anyone looking for an outstanding, dependable, professional wedding photographer.

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/08/2009

I choose Tom as my wedding photographer and I am so glad I picked him. From beginning to end he went all the way for us. He captured every moment and went even above and beyond what he had to. Tom is professional yet friendly and so easy to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and let me tell you brides..you know how important that is. He makes you feel like a queen! His pictures are so amazing; its obvious that he loves what he does and knows what he is doing. Tom and his assistant Stephanie made my day so special and I will forever be thankful : )

Pamela · Married on 06/20/2009

From the very beginning, Tom made me feel extremely comfortable with everything. This was important for me since I had no experience in hiring a photographer. He was very down-to-earth and listened to what it was I needed. He provided all of that as well. He is an excellent businessman, which I believe is really important for wedding planning. I'm very keen on being prompt and quick in responding to my emails and Tom was available every time.

On the day of the wedding, him and his assistant were amazing. He captured amazing photographs. They worked well with our family and friends during the candid shots. I am truly happy having done business with Tom, not only because of his amazing talent, but also his personality and charisma.

Tom is amazing! We loved him. He does absolutely wonderful work and has a great personality. We were able to really be ourselves with him, while allowed for us to take great shots. He took pictures for our Engagement and our Wedding and everybody raved about them. It takes a bit to get your finished photos back, but its ok because he is a perfectionist and wants his work to look amazing, which it does. He is worth the wait. I would highly recommend Tom!