Tom Tran Photography Reviews

Tom Tran Photography 5
Tom Tran Photography 6

Jordan Batson · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend!

If I could give 1000 Gold Stars I would!! My husband and I had a lot of anxiety and concerns about being comfortable getting professionally photographed for the engagement photos and wedding day. Let me just say that if you've never had anything like this done before, Tom Tran and his fiance Ann are just what you are looking for. From the very first picture, we never felt uncomfortable or stiff, rather we were laughing and smiling the whole time and the pictures he captured were unbelievable. Not only is the photography amazing, but Ann went ABOVE AND BEYOND and when the temperatures soared to above 90s during our outside wedding, she took me inside, re-did my eye and lip make up that had smeared off in the heat, re-did my curled hair, and helped me change into my next dress, she is some kind of wonder woman!
    I highly highly recommend you look into Tom Tran photography, they give 110% and are an incredible power-couple!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis Han · Married on 07/13/2019

Friendly, comfortable, attention to detail, awesome photos

Tom and Anne have been fantastic and we highly recommend them. Their friendliness and genuine passion for wedding photography made our engagement photo session and the wedding day 1000x better. We were both very nervous on the day of engagement photoshoot, but Tom and Anne made us feel comfortable and we were enjoying it in no time. On the day of our wedding, I honestly don't remember seeing them much because they take the extra effort to not disturb the wedding. They were professional and respectful to our guests. Their turnaround time with the photos after the wedding was surprisingly short, and their attention to detail in how they presented the completed work surprised us greatly. We were looking to hire photographers, but we ended up finding good friends. Thank you Tom and Anne, and stay in touch!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Tom Tran Photography 7

Sara Epstein · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful photos!

Tom was very responsive to questions in advance, provided advice to us prior to the session, and did a fantastic job the day of the photo shoot. The pictures themselves came out beautifully. I would highly recommend him and would gladly use him again.

Sent on 07/15/2019

LaRane · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic!

Tom was a great photographer! So glad we found him. He was patient and flexible and our photos turned out great!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

Forever Photographer

Tom was amazing! We will use him for everything now! Holiday photos, baby photos, family pictures, etc. Tom and Nam (2nd photographer) fit in perfectly with our guests and we still hear people talk about how fun, professional and great they were! I can't thank Tom enough for capturing such a special day in our lives!!

-Ashley and Ryan

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Tom Tran Photography 8

Vicky · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional, very creative and excellent customer service

My husband and I got married last year in August and had Tom Tran as our photographer. We were so lucky to have him taken pictures in the wedding! All pics turned out to be very beautiful! Nice job!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Tom Tran Photography 9
  • Diem

Diem · Married on 06/30/2018

Best wedding experience!

Tom is simply AMAZING! I booked him for my wedding on June 30th and he is seriously talented and genuinely loves what he does! He is super professional and super nice while directing us, our wedding party, and guests so that we never felt awkward or uncomfortable in photos. We got our final photos and couldn’t be more happier with the results - he honestly made us look so good. He was also very proactive and captured a lot of memories and sweet moments that we will be able to cherish forever. So if you’re thinking about booking him for your wedding, DO IT!!! You will not be disappointed ! :)

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Thao

Thao Hoang · Married on 08/16/2015

Came through at the last minute

My wedding was planned only two months ahead of time. It wouldn’t be perfect if we didn’t have Tommy playing a part. We were really lucky to have him as a friend, as well as a professional photographer. His service & attention details are beyond the price which we paid & expected. Thank you Tommy for capturing all our special moments.

Sent on 01/11/2019