Tom Tran Photography Reviews

15 | Columbia, MD

15 Reviews for Tom Tran Photography

Keiry · Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent, profesional.

We could not be happier with Tom and his wife work, they both are very profesional, they guide through the sessions and provide you with information even out of their field, we love our pictures.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Katie

Katie Park · Married on 04/01/2020

Beautiful pictures

I strongly recommend Tom Tran Photography. Tom and Ann did such a wonderful job with our engagement photos as well as wedding photos. The photos turned out amazing! They were very professional, personable and easy to work with. His photo qualities and styles were exactly what i was looking for. He captured every moment of our wedding day and made our day unforgettable. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Tom Tran Photography's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you so much for the kind words, your wedding was beautiful and we had a lot of fun capturing it! Thank you again for having us on your special day!

Abigail Graber · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful pictures

Tom did a wonderful job with both our engagement shoot and wedding. The pictures were colorful (which we asked for), artful, and really captured the joy of the day. He was also completely stealthy - we never noticed him at all, particularly during the ceremony (and several of our guests said the same). He was easy to work, accommodating of our ideas, and totally reliable. Would recommend to anyone!

Alicia Williams · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing photographer

Our experience was absolutely amazing from beginning to end! Tom was so easy to work with. He is very personable and detail oriented. We were blown away when we got our wedding photos back - both by how quickly we received them and how perfect every photo was. He captured every moment of the day. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Patricia · Married on 08/25/2019

Great Experience!

We were referred to Tom by a friend and we are so happy to have booked him for our wedding. We had a small wedding with about 85 people in Baltimore. He gave us a great deal and the quality of his photos was wonderful. Tom was professional, responsive, and really took the time to learn about our wants. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and found great spots for us to take photos. He was confident and we really liked his photography style. if you are looking for a photographer then look no further, Tom and his team are really wonderful to work with. Thank you for capturing our special day, Tom!

Jordan Batson · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend!

If I could give 1000 Gold Stars I would!! My husband and I had a lot of anxiety and concerns about being comfortable getting professionally photographed for the engagement photos and wedding day. Let me just say that if you've never had anything like this done before, Tom Tran and his fiance Ann are just what you are looking for. From the very first picture, we never felt uncomfortable or stiff, rather we were laughing and smiling the whole time and the pictures he captured were unbelievable. Not only is the photography amazing, but Ann went ABOVE AND BEYOND and when the temperatures soared to above 90s during our outside wedding, she took me inside, re-did my eye and lip make up that had smeared off in the heat, re-did my curled hair, and helped me change into my next dress, she is some kind of wonder woman!
    I highly highly recommend you look into Tom Tran photography, they give 110% and are an incredible power-couple!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis Han · Married on 07/13/2019

Friendly, comfortable, attention to detail, awesome photos

Tom and Anne have been fantastic and we highly recommend them. Their friendliness and genuine passion for wedding photography made our engagement photo session and the wedding day 1000x better. We were both very nervous on the day of engagement photoshoot, but Tom and Anne made us feel comfortable and we were enjoying it in no time. On the day of our wedding, I honestly don't remember seeing them much because they take the extra effort to not disturb the wedding. They were professional and respectful to our guests. Their turnaround time with the photos after the wedding was surprisingly short, and their attention to detail in how they presented the completed work surprised us greatly. We were looking to hire photographers, but we ended up finding good friends. Thank you Tom and Anne, and stay in touch!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Sara Epstein · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful photos!

Tom was very responsive to questions in advance, provided advice to us prior to the session, and did a fantastic job the day of the photo shoot. The pictures themselves came out beautifully. I would highly recommend him and would gladly use him again.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2019

Tom is amazing!

Tom was a great photographer for our wedding back in July of 2019. The pictures turned out amazing and I’m so happy with them! He was very accommodating to our requests and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

• kate

kate · Married on 05/25/2019

Tom was amazing!

Tom was great from start to finish. He worked with me prior to the wedding with phone calls to get all the details just right. Tom had great recommendations for photos and got all the important shots. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/22/2019

LaRane · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic!

Tom was a great photographer! So glad we found him. He was patient and flexible and our photos turned out great!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

Forever Photographer

Tom was amazing! We will use him for everything now! Holiday photos, baby photos, family pictures, etc. Tom and Nam (2nd photographer) fit in perfectly with our guests and we still hear people talk about how fun, professional and great they were! I can't thank Tom enough for capturing such a special day in our lives!!

-Ashley and Ryan

Sent on 01/30/2019

Vicky · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional, very creative and excellent customer service

My husband and I got married last year in August and had Tom Tran as our photographer. We were so lucky to have him taken pictures in the wedding! All pics turned out to be very beautiful! Nice job!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Diem

Diem · Married on 06/30/2018

Best wedding experience!

Tom is simply AMAZING! I booked him for my wedding on June 30th and he is seriously talented and genuinely loves what he does! He is super professional and super nice while directing us, our wedding party, and guests so that we never felt awkward or uncomfortable in photos. We got our final photos and couldn’t be more happier with the results - he honestly made us look so good. He was also very proactive and captured a lot of memories and sweet moments that we will be able to cherish forever. So if you’re thinking about booking him for your wedding, DO IT!!! You will not be disappointed ! :)

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Thao

Thao Hoang · Married on 08/16/2015

Came through at the last minute

My wedding was planned only two months ahead of time. It wouldn’t be perfect if we didn’t have Tommy playing a part. We were really lucky to have him as a friend, as well as a professional photographer. His service & attention details are beyond the price which we paid & expected. Thank you Tommy for capturing all our special moments.

Sent on 01/11/2019