Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for Tom Sterba Photography

Digital Files (3)
Albums (2)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
21 Tom Sterba Photography Reviews

3.7

The pictures weren't AMAZING by any means, they were good. I was upset b/c the whole morning seemed rushed to them. They told me grandma shouldn't be in a picture b/c then all the other grandmas will want to be in other pictures. Uh, Ya!
I unfortunately got a lot of complaints from my attendants, it's stuff I didn't notice the day of b/c things are so hectic. He only took two or three *horrible* pictures of my father and I not even walking down the aisle, but standing at the back of the aisle. Wasn't too happy about that. They failed to get a picture of the grooms cake. There was a lot of missed shots that fortunately a friend was able to get, and honestly I"m using those pics over the photographer. But otherwise, the pictures look like wedding pictures. They were just very rushing and at times rude. But in my opinion, with the amount of money I'm paying you, you work for me for that day, and they didn't really have that mentality. If I did things differently, I would choose someone else.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelli, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Tom and Marsha were fantastic to work with! They were very professional at all times. Anytime If I had a question they were quick to respond. I also needed suggestions on the order of pictures and with their experience, their insights were very valuable. The pictures turned out wonderful !

Profile Picture Christin, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

The whole crew did a great job and were SUPER efficient.

Profile Picture User4623680, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our pictures came out beautiful and I would recommend Sterba Photography to anyone looking for quality wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Tom was very easy to work with and the pictures were unbelievable and gorgeous i wouldnt choose anyone else for my special day.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional easy to work with. Photos turned out great. Paying and picking up photos went smoothly. No complaints. I will definitely use this company in the future. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Misha, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom and his assistant were great on our wedding day! We had some pictures planned and we forgot a few items on our end, but he gave us great substitutes for the pics we weren't able to get. The photographers were patient with us while we got ourselves into a tree for some special pictures we wanted even though we were behind schedule…again, our fault (well, the bride's fault). And they were patient with a less than patient groomsman who was behaving like a crabby fool (PG language). Tom, Ben, and Marsha, we can't thank you enough for helping to make our wedding day great! Our photos are great and we can't wait for the album! Marsha, thank you for being quick to respond to my emails and phone calls as well!

Profile Picture Brooke , 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom was great to work with, and was very accommodating! We had a few untraditional requests and he made it all happen. His daughter helped a ton as his second photographer and was able to capture several candid moments. Our pictures are gorgeous, I highly recommend working with Tom for your special day!

Alan and Eli

Profile Picture Elianna, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures were amazing! Ideas and shots were perfect. I would highly recommend. We will only use Sterba for our future photography needs.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Incredible people to work with! Incredible quality at an incredible price! We will definitely use Tom Sterba for future photography needs!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I enjoyed working with Tom, he did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. We wish his assistant had more experience, but she didn't do too bad.. just a few bad pictures out of more than 1,000!!!
Thank you so much!! We highly recommend this photographer!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Sterba family are fabulous to work with! We love their work and have had so many compliments!

Profile Picture Shelley, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom had previously been the photographer for 2 of my bridesmaids and came highly recommended (And they did a lot of research into this, so it made my life much easier)! The entire T. Sterba team was amazing! They were very professional and flexible when it came time to schedule engagement photos and later reviewing those and the wedding photos. The turn around time from our wedding to when we received our beautiful wedding album was perfect! Our families loved the special Christmas gift :) The photos were taken in unique areas and really allowed for our personalities to come out in many of them!

Profile Picture Shelley, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sterba photography was very professional and great to work with. Any questions were address in a timely manner. They did a wonderful job capturing moments of our special day!

Profile Picture Katie , 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sterba Photography was very professional, experienced and friendly. They helped our wedding go very smooth & were able to capture not only the formal photos but a lot of great candid shots as well. I would definitely use them again and completely recommend them to others!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The sterbas were great for our engagement and wedding pictures! They turned out great

Profile Picture Lydia, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom did a fantastic job on both our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't have asked for better results. And he is not only professional to work with but fun as well.

Profile Picture Kirsti, 4/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love my wedding pictures! Everyone is blown away when they see my wedding album and how beautiful it and the pictures are! Tom knew exactly what pictures to get and how to make them look good!

Profile Picture User3622887, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Tom Sterba Photography! My oldest brother used them and my husband's family and Sterba's have been friends for a long time so that was fun :) The whole family is great to work with and very nice. They are very felxible and will do whatever you want to make your day perfect! I highly recommend using them for whatever event you have. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing! We are so glad we used them!!

Profile Picture User3622913, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had an amazing day and he captured it perfectly. He caught moments of us being ourselves, not posing, and they turned out to be my favorite. The wedding day is gone, but my memories live on with my photos.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/15/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had Tom Sterba as our photographer for our wedding. He was very professional, made us feel like we are special customers. Will highly suggest his service for anyone who is looking for photographer for any special events!

Price is very reasonable for our engagement and wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/29/07, 1 Review