20 Reviews for Tom Schelling Photography

Proofs (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
20 Tom Schelling Photography Reviews

My wife, Nicole and I used Tom for our wedding photography and I have to say he was an absolute pleasure to work with. His skill and efficiency went above & beyond and for that we are truly grateful. Tom is extremely mindful of all of his surroundings. He’s very patient and considerate. But most of all, he remembers to accommodate every single detail while shooting. By detail I mean even remembering to bring along a squeaky toy for our Siberian Husky, Ryder so his ADD wouldn’t get the better of him and it worked! The photos came out AMAZING!!!
You’re the best, Tom!
We definitely recommend Tom for all of your wedding photography needs!

Kudos!

-Joe & Nicole.

Profile Picture Joe, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We hired Tom to photograph our engagement photos as well as our wedding. He was very professional and captured beautiful photos of us as well as our friends and families. He showed up early and stayed late. He went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend him and I would hire him again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't know where to start with this review. Do I start with the beautiful pictures he took? The professional attitude he had when dealing with my overbearing family? Or with the friendly and caring attitude he had towards making sure he captured the best photos possible!? Honestly, from the time we signed the contract until the wedding Tom was FANTASTIC! I would not only recommend him to everyone I know, but if I am ever in need of a photographer again he will be my first call. Thank you for the best experience I have ever had with photos.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was incredible from start to finish. As soon as we hired him he was constantly in touch with us, kept us up to date and that didn't stop the day of. During our wedding even our friends said he was like a ninja, barely seen but got incredible photos. Even after the big day he continued to make sure we were as happy as possible. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture David, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So lucky that Tom was referred to me from a friend. Could not have asked for a more attentive and professional photographer. His work speaks for itself. Forever I’ll cherish these amazing moments that we’re perfectly captured by Tom!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom is not only an amazing photographer, he's a professional. From the initial consultation to the complete production and delivery of the photos he kept us up to date without once having to check up on him. Pretty much after hiring him we did not once have to be concerned about photography, that gave us more time to worry about the other million things we need for our wedding. On the day of the wedding Tom came early and understood the time sensitivity & urgency of every stage of the wedding and he acted accordingly, He was always in the background taking perfect shots without delay or interruptions. He made the photography an exciting and complimentary part of the whole big day. There is not a better photographer you can find if you are looking for one. Thanks Tom, my family & friends will enjoy these pictures for years to come.

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was very attentive and professional. His poses were perfect for our wedding and the quality of the photographs were excellent. He always managed to get the right picture at the right time and this has to do with his knowledge. His post processing of the photos captured the wedding perfectly. Everyone was put at ease with his mannerisms. I highly recommend Tom Schelling Photography for any event.

Profile Picture Lloyd, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder and through Toms eyes he was able to capture our love. Not only Is he a professional but he is personable. He was able to capture each moment in a way that together tell a very accurate story of our special day. It was so easy and effortless working with him and the experience with him was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Lincoln & Victoria, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom didn't have to work hard at all to manage to impress my husband and I. From our first meeting all the way to our wedding day, he maintained an incredible level of professionalism and expertise. He made our entire wedding planning process so smooth and simple, giving tips and advice not only on our day of photography, but also on vendors, our wedding day timeline, and so much more. He went above and beyond for us. On the day of our wedding it poured, but Tom didn't let the rain bring us down. He kept an eye on the weather the days building up to our wedding, and when we realized the rain was inevitable he convinced me to buy clear umbrellas. Thank goodness I listened to his advice, because we got some incredible shots! Tom, along with our amazing wedding party, were fearless. We all got out in the rain, umbrellas in tow, and battled the storm. Tom was soaking wet from head to toe by the end of the day, but he never once complained or let it interfere with his work. Even after the wedding he continued to impress us with all of his "extras" and details, that helped to show how much he appreciated working with us as much as we did with him. We have gotten an endless amount of compliments on our wedding photos. We highly recommend Tom to any couple. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Breeann, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was absolutely amazing! He worked with us for a while before the wedding day to make sure we super prepared and he made everything so so easy! We don't take many pictures as it is and Tom made sure that everything ran smoothly and that we got all photos we needed. He was so nice and so professional and we could not have asked for anything better. The pictures came out beautifully and we could not have been happier! Thanks so much Tom!!

Profile Picture Mickaela, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom didn't have much time to prepare to shoot our wedding because we planned it in six days, we contacted him four days before and fortunately he was available, we didn't discuss the details until the day before, he had very little time if not hours to prepare, in spite of it, he did an amazing job, we haven't seen all of our pictures yet but what we saw excedded our expectations. The day of our wedding it was raining and we were concerned that our pictures wouldn't be as good, however Tom used it in our favor. We are very happy with his work and his personality. He made posing for him a fun and entertaining experience! My husband and I strongly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Lety, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom Schelling Photography is simply the best. I would recommend Tom to any couple looking for a great wedding photographer. We cannot thank Tom enough for being so professional, easy going, fun, and talented. My husband and I just got our wedding photos back and WOW! We are thrilled. The photos came back so quickly and are just gorgeous. Everyone has been totally amazed by them. The photos are really whimsical and have a dream-like quality to them. Just what I wanted. I have had a few bad experiences as a bridesmaid with friends' wedding photographers being super pushy and bossing the wedding party around, so it was really important to my husband and I that we hire a photographer who fit in well with our wedding party and would make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. It is no easy task! But after meeting with Tom we knew he was just perfect. Honestly, he felt like a friend. He even traveled out to Manhattan to meet us for our first consultation. Tom really goes above and beyond for his clients. He's not forceful or bossy or constantly in your face with the camera. He lets you do your own thing and will capture very real and natural moments, without overly posing shots. We got married in a church and even our priest said he didn't notice Tom was there during the mass. That's truly how good he is. I can't say enough about how much we love our wedding photos and thoroughly enjoyed Tom's company during our wedding day and planning process. Planning a wedding is stressful and Tom totally put us at ease throughout the months leading up to the wedding. Book Tom Schelling Photography and you will be one happy bride!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Tom is as professional and as talented as they come. He came full of energy which really added to the outcome of all the photos, and he did a fantastic job directing our large party to make sure all the shots we wanted were captured. We couldn't be happier with the work that he did, and are very fortunate to have had him as a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Peter, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom knows what he's doing and is great to work with!

Profile Picture Claire, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom Is an amazing wedding photographer and did any amazing job for us. Tom brought so much organization and clarity on the months before and the day of our wedding! He is a combination of wedding planner and wedding photographer. He made sure we had everything prepared and managed our expectations! He was fabulous and I wouldn't have changed one thing he did for us!

Profile Picture Marcie, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I start with Tom. From the first time we sat to plan our special day I knew that we found the perfect person to help us make the best memories. One of the first things that called my attention was how organized and very experienced Tom was. There were details that he had brought up that myself as a bride you would think I touched up on but he was right on top of it all. He would frequently send us emails with some great advice and would constantly check up on us and offer his help. Tom also worked with our budget. He asked us what we were looking to spend and gave us exactly that! The day of the wedding Tom carried on with his amazing professionalism. He showed up right on time, he made out this perfect timeline for my day and constantly reminded me and my husband to most importantly HAVE FUN! He gave me great pointers on how to take advantage of the day and to have a good time. Your day will go by very very fast and i remember feeling a little pressure while having my "getting ready" shots because our limo had arrived a bit early and I knew they were out there waiting for us and he noticed that I got a little flustered and he so kindly told me to not worry about it, "its YOUR wedding day, they can wait for YOU" just those few words completely took all the pressure away. We took our "first look" pictures at the queens botanical garden and Tom took time out of his own schedule before our wedding day to check out the garden and get some ideas for some shots.
While doing our portraits I loved how positive Tom was and energetic. you know we all have those family members that want to push their ideas and give their opinions and I was worried that Tom would get flustered but he handled them all so amazing and I really appreciated that. He brought great ease to my husband and I and I loved seeing him enjoy how the photos were coming out. I have many family members who will be getting married in the near future and have already mentioned using Tom for their day

Profile Picture Kristey, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours

Tom Schelling has helped photograph various events for GlamourGals. Tom is always in the right place at the right time to capture essential moments. He always listens to our needs while still incorporating his creativity. He makes the crowd feel at ease and can always get a smile out of them. His shots always look really natural, the colors are always vivid and the quality is very clear. We look forward to working with Tom for a very long time.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Be open minded and listen to the ideas he has to offer. Tom definitely has an eye for photography and Karina and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Not only were our photos amazing and beautiful but Tom worked around our crazy schedule and really listened to what we were looking for. He's super fun to work with and makes it very easy for people who aren't very good at posing for photos (me) to take some great photos that look natural and gorgeous!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karina, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was beyond wonderful! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple . We looked at a bunch of different photographers but we choose Tom for his ability to capture moments in a way that retell the story and emotion along with it. Also his attention to detail was amazing . The day of was busy bur tom and his team captured it all and more. He even captured some really amazing candids! I love looking through our wedding ablum and sharing it with others. Some of our family was not able to be with us on our day but we were able to share it with them through the photos Tom took. I completely recommend him !

Photo for Tom Schelling Photography Review - A fun favorite!
Profile Picture Kelsey, 2/6/15, 1 Review