Tom Nicol Photography Reviews

78 | Geneva, IL

78 Reviews for Tom Nicol Photography

Carol · Married on 06/24/2018

He was so great to work with. The pictures were amazing! He was there every minute of the wedding and reception!

Great photographer!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Mike & Kaylyn · Married on 09/14/2013

Tom was easy to work with and flexible. Our engagement shoot was on one of the hottest days during the summer, he kept us going and engaged in the session and got some really nice shots.
    The wedding day was fantastic. He arrived at the salon on time and ready to go. He blended into the group and everything we were doing so well that often times I forgot he was around!
    We had an outside wedding and the photos are amazing. His use of the landscape and placement of the attendants is such a beautiful composition.
    Only time we had any reservations was during family photos. He was indecisive on where to place people. We have a large extended family and we were really looking to for his expertise on placement and felt this was his one weak area during our wedding.
    Other then that, he was fantastic. Easy to get along with and wonderful to have as an addition to our wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2012

Tom is an amazing photographer and so wonderful to work with! My wedding pictures are beautiful. He takes his time with each picture to capture the just right moments. This is his strongest quality as a photographer. I feel some photographers snap away like crazy taking pictures of whatever surrounds them, Tom spends the time to get it right, but still takes plenty of shots! I got all the tiny details at the reception that I worked so hard on. He was extremely flexible and willing to travel to meet us at whatever location we wanted. He is extremely affordable, which is of course a plus. He was always professional and responsive and took time to get to know my family. He always responded quickly to all e-mails and we received our pictures very quickly. The only things I wished I had pictures of at the wedding was a picture of each table at the reception right after dinner so we could remember all of our guests (we got some groups of people, but not all) and I wish I would have asked for a picture of myself with each bridesmaid and my husband with each groomsman. I don't have a really great picture with just my maid of honor and I. Anything I would have asked for though, wouldn't have been a problem. Tom is more than willing to take shots of specific poses or other things you want. I 100% recommend him as your wedding/engagement photo photographer. You won't be disappointed! Again, my photos are absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 08/31/2012