59 Reviews for K Tobin Video

Full Feature Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
DVD (1)

Karina was so personable and really took the time to get all of the shots I wanted and more! I highly recommend Karina to capture your wedding as she captures mine so beautifully! I had a small preview of pictures to see that night of the wedding and a full disk about a week later! Beautiful pictures and and ever more beautiful person to work with!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Karina did a fantastic job! From start to finish she was always very prompt to answer any of my questions. Furthermore, her videos of our wedding day were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything more! In fact, she even had our preview DONE on the night of our wedding! The final product was amazing as well! After we had time to preview everything, she made final copies of all of the video and presented them in beautiful cases! She really captured our whole day so well. Thank you Karina for all of your hard work! I would definitely recomend her to anyone needing videography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing photographer and very personable! Met all of our needs! Very quick turn around on the photos and they turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Kari, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Karina is so reliable and easy to work with! She was fun and energetic and was a blast to have on wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Mikiah, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Karina was a pleasure to work with and did a fantastic job capturing our wedding on video. She even took great stills that we didn't plan on. She is also super fast and detailed. Thank you for your hard work!

Profile Picture Ann, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am fully convinced that Karina is a superhero. My husband and I woke up the day after our wedding to see that she had already finished a PERFECT web demo from our wedding. It was wonderful to wake up after the long whirlwind of a day and be able to re-live our day. Karina was always very responsive, honest, and flexible. Mark and I really wanted to have our vows in the demo, and she was able to record them before the ceremony with high sound quality, and incorporate them perfectly in the web demo!

Karina also took some still shots throughout the day and shared them with us-we LOVE them! She posted a blog about our wedding on her website, which was really fun for us to read together and remember again the details of our wedding day. We got a package with her and Bella Lucia Photographer, which I HIGHLY recommend. They came together and worked together to wonderfully capture Mark and I's wedding. She was flexible and creative (there were scattered showers throughout the day of the wedding but she very well worked around it). I felt no stress about our moments getting captured because I could trust her to be on top of it. Getting the package K Tobin and Bella Lucia Photographer helps take away another level of stress, of the photographer and videographer collaborating on shots and timing. Since they have worked together at many weddings, they know each other's work and style, and were able to work together seamlessly.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

I can't say enough good things about K. Tobin Video. Karina is AMAZING at what she does! We haven't even received all of our photos from our wedding yet, but I am already BLOWN AWAY at the sneak peeks I have gotten- they are incredible!! She even got my groom to smile- which is a miracle in itself! =) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Aubree, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Karina did the photography for our engagement photos, and then did the videography for our wedding. On top of doing video though, she takes some photos as well! I really loved how before both of these events, she made sure to know what our style was, and what was important to us to be captured. For our engagement photos, she had me do a Pinterest board, and then for a the wedding video, she has an excellent survey! We even added in a video booth at the wedding for guests to leave us a message, which turned out to be one of favorite parts of our DVD. For her quality of work, I don't think you'll find a better price! Plus she gets it to you so quickly! We had our engagement photos the same day we took them, and our rough draft DVD by the time we got back from our honeymoon! She is really fun to work with and extremely personable. I don't think I can count how many times I have recommended her to friends for any kind of photos or video that they want. She's simply the best!

Profile Picture Christopher, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Karina at K Tobin Video was incredibly responsive and flexible in working with me before, during, and after the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she had a fun and positive attitude, constantly showing enthusiasm and care for the work that she was doing. She did a wonderful job of covering all of the wedding highlights for our video, ensuring that my husband and I will be able to relieve our special day of years to come. She packaged the final DVDs incredibly professionally, every detail showing how much she really cares about her clients. I would recommend Karina and K Tobin Video to anyone looking for a high quality, professional, and easy-to-work-with wedding videographer!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

K Tobin Video was absolutely amazing to work with. I first saw her work when she did my sisters wedding and I instantly fell in love with her work. When it was my turn to get married, I had no doubt in my mind I wanted K Tobin Video to be my videographer. The work Karina does is so amazing and she captured everything we wanted and more! She has such a natural eye for what she does and the final product turned out way better than I could even imagine. She always responded to emails and questions super fast which was always so helpful! And, on top of it all, she is such a fun, sweet person which makes it so easy to work with her. I would definitely recommend K Tobin video for any video or photography needs! She is the best!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend K-Tobin Video, she has the best deals on photography and video packages that come with quality images and service. Her vibrant personality makes you at ease and comfortable and she is very timely on getting your photos/videos back to you. She took pictures for my engagement photos and wedding, they turned out AMAZING! She really captured our special moments perfectly. Again, I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Carissa, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karina was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! She is so easy to communicate with and does a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Karina is an absolutely stunning photographer/videographer. As someone who had her engagement photos done through her and my wedding video, I would highly recommend her! She was extremely flexible when the wedding party was running late and got beautiful, high-quality videos! We had a few memorable moments in the wedding and reception that I was so thankful she was able to capture. Photos are great looking back but being able to watch a quick re-run of our entire wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely fantastic! At first, I didn't really think I needed a video but now looking back, I am so thankful that not only did I decide to have a video but I decided to choose K Tobin Video Productions! Her ability to capture, edit, and make a beautiful, stunning video is beyond me. Thank you again Karina for helping me remake my dream into a video so I can watch it over and over again! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/9/15, 1 Review

Great work!
Being the bride I didn't get to catch everything but the video was able to show me so much! very happy

Profile Picture Tamekio, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Karina is an amazing and talented photographer. She is creative and has the ability to incorporate both her and her clients ideas into her work. My husband, bridal party, and family enjoyed working with her on our wedding day. She captured moments on camera that we will have forever.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Karina was wonderful! She made the process so easy and made everything hassle-free. I got to enjoy the day and didn't have to worry about her for a second while she captured all of our favorite moments. They are so special to have recorded and were worth every penny! Karina was great to work with and is an exceptional value. I would absolutely re-hire her if I could do it all over again.

Profile Picture Sydney, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Just four years into her video and photography career, Karina is already an amazing artist. I had seen her work online and her use of lighting and her framing of pictures was exactly what I was looking for for my wedding pictures. This coupled with her unbelievably amazing prices made her the perfect choice. Neither my husband nor I are comfortable in front of a camera, but she made us look like seasoned professionals. We both relaxed and had several pictures that ended up being "our favorite". She gave us access to our pics in about one week and I had thumb drive, album, and canvas prints in about a month! She is truly amazing and I'm so glad we chose her to forever capture our special day. Why didn't I give her five stars you ask? Well, nobody is perfect :)

Profile Picture Mary, 4/3/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karina was amazing! She got just the right pictures and really captured who my husband and I were as a couple. I love how our final video turned out, with options of watching all of the edited footage or just watching the snapshot of the whole wedding in the demo. I will be using her for all of my photography and videography in the future.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Karina is a fabulous videographer! Her attention to detail is outstanding. I felt heard and cherished on my special day. She is one in a million!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Karina Tobin is simply The Best! I absolutely love my wedding video. She was very flexible with me and my hectic schedule. I totally didn't have it all together, but she did. She made gathering the footage so smooth and flawless. She was very professional, especially when working with the photographer. I never had a worry the day of. Karina knew all the most important shots to get, which took all of the pressure off of me. Like I said, simply the best!!

Profile Picture Athena, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Where do you start with Karina at K. Tobin Video? She is ah-mazing!!! My experience working with her was so much more than I, or my husband could have ever asked for. Karina was so gracious, professional, flexible and not to mention produces great work! She is also a speed demon in getting our video/photos back to us before we could have ever imagined. We have been so impressed in working with her and her new partner Kellene at Bella Lucia Photography. The best choice for wedding videography I could have imagined!

Thank you so much for capturing our most precious moments on camera... we will treasure these memories for years to come. You have exceeded our expectations in every way possible!

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

So so so so happy that at the last minute I opted to get a videographer. Seriously captured some of the hilarious, heart warming and touching moments that truly made our wedding day. It's something our kids ask to watch, because they love reliving the day.

Many great images were also captured that are near and dear to my heart. To do all over again, yes and yes!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Karina shot our wedding back in May, & I can't even begin to explain how truly wonderful it was to have her! She captured every moment perfectly & my favorite thing about her is that she LISTENS. We had some pretty specific requests & we didn't have to ask her twice or remind her of any of them. She had our Sneak Peak video done the NEXT DAY. My husband & I were literally driving home from our hotel when we hopped on Facebook & saw our video. I was screaming & laughing & crying because I couldn't believe how amazing it was. It was so nice to get a recap of the day SO soon because I felt like everything just flew by! I was more than pleased & it was only a few short weeks after that we got our final DVD's In the mail. She kept in great contact with me throughout all the editing & sent me several copies in the mail to view & approve before sending the final one. She did a great job of capturing all the right moments & not showing too much footage of the not-so-necessary stuff. Such as hours & hours of reception dancing. Just a few shorter clips to show everyone having a great time. ALSO, I know she must have paid very close attention to who was family/close friends because she did a great job of getting lots of footage of those specific people who matter the most. Overall she was absolutely amazing, you are getting way more than you could have ever imagined for such a great price & a plus to booking her is she takes amazing photos that she throws in too! We love you Karina thank you!!! - Dallas & MacCoy Merkley

Profile Picture Dallas, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved working with Karina! Not only was her price totally reasonable (insanely lower than some of those big companies) but working with her was amazing too! She takes the time to make sure she understands what is important to capture on your big day, she worked right along side our photographer and even had a mini video preview for us 1 day later! My sister and a few friends also used her for videography and we all were so pleased with everything we got, I would most definitely recommend her for a wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was so lucky to find someone in short notice and someone so kind and professional. Karina makes u feel so comfortable, she will make sure u are 100% happy with ur product!! she truly loves what she does and u can see that in her work!

Profile Picture jagdeep, 12/21/13, 1 Review