Tobacco Ranch Event Venue Reviews

Rating 4.6 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Lindsey B. Married on 10/26/2019

Great wedding venue

We had the most perfect day and our day was exactly how I imagined!
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 09/21/2019

Tobacco Ranch

It was so beautiful and the staff support was amazing!
    Kerri S. Married on 06/27/2020

Owner of Tobacco Ranch

My daughter and her fiancé were just married at Tobacco Ranch and while I can not deny that this wedding venue is truly beautiful, I would like to offer a few suggestions to those of you planning a large wedding there. First off, hire your own Wedding coordinator! I can not tell you how thankful I am that I did this. Sara Nunn from Timeless Events and her team were nothing short of remarkable. Without them my daughters day WOULD NOT have ran so smoothly! They took her vision and turned it into a reality. I would even hire your own DJ....not his! My daughter had a list created for ceremony/reception/dinner music and few were played! Second, make sure you get EVERYTHING in writing before you sign a contract or transfer money! You do not want to be worrying about enough seating, table linens, or help the day before the wedding! Lastly, plan on bringing your own decor... there is very little there to offer besides bench seating for the ceremony, an arch and a few signs. They posted my girls day and most everything you see was ours. I hope this advice offers a bit of help and peace of mind to you and your family. This is one of the most important days of a persons life and you want people who are experienced and sensitive to your wants and needs...after all if you are in the wedding business these should be givens. One last thing, Shane was there the entire time and was very helpful and friendly to all of us, very thankful to him... he does not have an easy job!!