270 Reviews for Toast Entertainment

One Event Per Day (20)
Photobooth (10)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (2)

Toast Entertainment was absolutely amazing from the moment I emailed questions about their DJ and Photographer packages. They're super helpful, professional, and down-right wonderful to work with. We had Ang as our DJ and Jon as our photographer and we could not have asked for better people to help make our day special. Thank you, so much, to the whole Toast team. You were lovely to work with and I would recommend you to anyone!

Margaret and James

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

I used Toast Entertainment for my DJ services and it was awesome! We had DJ Mike Riley and he kept the party going from start to finish. He helped organize people and get them where they needed to go at key points and even suggested we do a "mock exit" when a lot of people left early so we would have good pictures. The whole time he made sure that we had a great time. We really appreciate how special he made our night for us.

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used Toast Entertainment for DJ, Photo Booth and uplighting services and have zero complaints. Toast Entertainment are SO QUICK to respond to questions which instantly made me appreciate them. On our big day we had DJ John Rust who was so friendly and great the entire night. He made sure to check in with us every now and then which we really appreciated. The music throughout the night was perfect and people really enjoyed using the Photo Booth and props. Compared to other DJs I feel like Toast Ent is also very reasonable. We would highly recommend using them and definitely ask for John Rust- he was great!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/15/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired a DJ from Toast for our wedding and had such a wonderful experience!! They were so easy to get in contact with throughout the whole process and our DJ, Aaron, made sure to give us a call and talk through the entire timeline to make sure we were on the same page. It really put my mind at ease. He played awesome music and kept people on the dance floor. He was also so, so nice and seemed really enthusiastic about his job. I really couldn’t recommend hiring your DJ from Toast enough!

Profile Picture Malia, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, MC

Could not have picked a better company to work with for our DJ and Videographer. They made the process so easy and seamless. Vance and Daniel both did an incredible job and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Mandi, 3/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Everything about this vendor was FABULOUS!! Walter and Liz were the perfect duo. The whole process from the initial booking with Toast Entertainment, to submitting the timeline/songs, etc, was so easy. Walter called a few weeks before and we went over the entire ceremony and reception expectations. Everything was just as I had imagined. The music was great, the photobooth was a huge, fun success, and we were thrilled with everything. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Suzanne & Chris Moore

Profile Picture Suzanne , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot recommend toast and Daniel enough. I have to say during the wedding planning finding a videographer took a bit of a backseat. I saw how good the reviews were with Toast, so I decided to go with them. I could not have imagined how amazing our video would be. First of all, I barely noticed Daniel was there, however he got amazing shots and truly captured the essence of our wedding without taking away from it. I gave him a bit of instruction a couple days before the wedding and he ran with it and made everything more perfect than I could have thought possible. Also, they are significantly cheaper than their competitors. I got a few other quotes and some were more than five times what Toast charges, for a smaller package, and not as great quality of a video. Looking back I wish I used more of Toast's services, because I can only imagine how stellar they would be. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used Toast for our wedding in Waxahatchie on Feb 17. Garrick was the best vendor I worked with during the planning process. The setup and sound worked perfectly. Played all of our "must plays", and even was able to mix in spot requests. Very professional, and did a great job of keeping the party going without performance or gimmicks.

Profile Picture Mackswell, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Toast for our DJ on our wedding February 3, 2018 at South Congress Hotel. From the beginning, working with Toast was breeze. They were very responsive during the estimate/quote phase. After that, the user portal made everything really easy for my then-fiancee and I to pick the playlist. About two weeks in advance, DJ John Rust reached out and worked directly with my wedding coordinator on all the details. They took care of everything, and the music that night was great. My wedding coordinator was very complimentary, saying John was "awesome and so helpful!" Thank you so much to Toast Entertainment!

Profile Picture Trevlyn, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast was an amazing company to work with! They were responsive and always helpful for just about every question that we asked throughout the wedding planning process. We got to work with Aaron Miller as our DJ and he was just awesome! We're not big party people so we wanted a more relaxed wedding reception and Aaron really delivered when it came to making a great playlist! During our wedding things ran ahead of schedule...by a lot more time then we were expecting and Aaron was soooo soo soo flexible with the changes we had to make in the moment and we cannot express how thankful of him we are for that. :) We bundled the DJ and Photography package and we worked with Aleisha Wall and we loved working with her as well! She gave great direction (that was really needed cause we are terrible at figuring out how to pose for photos) and the photos we received were amazing. By the end of the wedding day, our smiles were seriously fatiguing but Aleisha and her assistant were able to keep us laughing in order to help keep our smiles a bit more genuine. I loved working with both photographers and our lovely DJ and have started recommending them to others because the experience we had was amazing! Like I said, I cannot express how thankful we are for them working with us and being so flexible, this is really an awesome company. :D

Profile Picture christina, 1/22/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

I can't even begin to express my love for this company and the DJ John "Rusty" . He was the best thing to happen to our wedding and so lucky that he chose to work it. I didn't provide him any specific type of music to play during the wedding and left it up to him to choose, and boy did he play everything I wanted and more. Guest were on the dance floor the entire night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 1/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast Entertainment was beyond fantastic! Our DJ, Rust, was simply the best! Not only was the music selection amazing, he went out of his way to check in with us to make sure we had everything we needed/wanted. We also had the photo booth, which was a big hit! On top of everything, they were super affordable! If we ever need DJ services again, we will definitely be using Toast and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for entertainment services!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Both of the services I received from Toast were beyond what I could have asked for! Vance was extremely professional, helpful, and an amazing job DJ’ing the wedding. He made sure everything was exactly to my liking! Harper and Steve also went out of their ways to make sure I received all of the shots I wanted pictures of. They even stayed later than scheduled to make up for what they considered an issue. I would recommend this company to any and every person planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Avry, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Vance was the DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! The whole process was effortless from start to finish, and he helped us tremendously with not only ironing out our timeline along but also incorporating special moments that were unique to “us”! We HIGHLY recommend Toast Entertainment for any of your special events!!!

Profile Picture User5226072, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast did our Music and Day-Off Coordination, and we cannot be more thankful for having Vance and Liz at our wedding. They made our night and helped create memories we will cherish for a lifetime. You won't find a better company than Toast!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We hired Toast Entertainment to provide DJ services for our recent wedding and could not have been more pleased with the job they did. Our DJ was Ang, and she was not only great at reading the crowd for music selection, but was great at keeping the transitions from first dance to dinner to cake cutting very smooth. I loved the online planning tool which made it super simple to pick songs, layout timelines, etc. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend checking them out if you’re looking for an affordable but super professional DJ for your wedding.

Profile Picture Liz, 12/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The DJ was fantastic and was responsive when we needed a slower song and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the dancing and the music. The wedding coordinator kept everything moving along quite smoothly and we never felt like we didn't know what was going on. All in all I would highly recommend their services to anyone getting married as everything went perfectly. We had many people say it was the best wedding they had been to and without the great experience with the reception that would not have been possible.

Profile Picture Isaac, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Toast entertainment provided us with an awesome DJ (Jesse) who kept the dance floor busy, two amazing and thoughtful photographers (Jon and Sydney), an upbeat bartender (Melissa), and a photo booth with sweet Victoria making sure everyone got their prints! They were super flexible with even last minute changes and worked independently so well that I didn't even know they had arrived and set up! They were a major role in our perfect wedding and reception! I will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We hired Toast Entertainment for our wedding in New Orleans, and we're so glad we did! I was nervous to plan the wedding long distance, but Toast made everything so easy with their online portal. We could make payments and add songs to our playlist. We also loved our DJ the day of. He played a great mix of the songs we liked, and music to keep the party going. People were still dancing when the lights came up! Would definitely recommend working with Toast.

Profile Picture Kiley, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We used Toast for our photography and DJ. We absolutely LOVED them! They were super easy to work with! Had an advance call with the DJ where we talked about what we wanted for the wedding and he totally delivered! Our photographers were wonderful, took amazing photos and provided them to us way sooner than we had expected! I would absolutely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Madi, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Toast was amazing! We used them for our DJ and photographer and both were outstanding!

Our DJ was John Rust and he was the best! He was extremely nice and very flexible with last minute changes. He made sure that he pronounced everyone's name correctly and was very friendly to everyone there. He did a great job of playing everything we had wanted while mixing in some stuff of his own that matched the vibe!

Our photographer was Misty and she was amazing too! She was very laid back but had enough authority to get everyone listening and where they needed to be. She was very quick but made sure to get any shots that we wanted. She was great with the guests and an overall joy to have around! On top of that she gave my husband and me some excellent suggestions for things to do on our honeymoon.

I would recommend Toast Entertainment to everyone! They were professional, quick to answer any questions or make any changes, their website is very user friendly and makes everything a lot easier.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

ToastEnt could not have been a better fit for our wedding. We had a DIY wedding but really wanted to splurge on a DJ and a Photo Booth to keep the reception interesting and entertaining for our guests - and we could NOT be more pleased! I am so grateful we found Toast; Walter is PHENOMENALLY responsive and any time I have reached out, I have not waited more than a few HOURS to receive a response...even on the weekends!

Rust, our DJ, was SO much fun! He was having the time of his life with us on stage singing and dancing but was still extremely attentive and kept us on schedule.

My only regret is that we did not have a larger budget so we could not book them as our vendor for EVERYTHING! Seriously, if you want a responsive and professional team, these are the people to work with!

I cannot wait for them to send us all the photos from the photo booth! We will definitely be booking them again for any future party needs!

Profile Picture Sophie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We found Toast Entertainment on The Knot and emailed with the manager first and could tell this company is very organized and responded right back to us answering all our questions. We met with Chase for our initial visit and could tell right away he would do a great job. We were right because he did an amazing job! He called us a few days before our wedding to go over everything and make sure he did everything we wanted. Our guests even were asking us where we found our dj. He did great with announcing and the dance floor was never empty and got everyone hyped. Would 100% recommend Toast Entertainment and especially Chase. Thank you for making our Wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse was amazing. He kept things moving, was an adept MC, and was completely available if we had questions. He played the music we requested for the pre-ceremony and ceremony and kept people on the dance floor despite it being extremely humid (we were in the courtyard of the McNay Art Museum). Toast was a pleasure to work with and the entire process was painless and easy to navigate.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/17, 8 Reviews