283 Reviews for Toast Entertainment

One Event Per Day (23)
Photobooth (11)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (2)

Toast Entertainment was absolutely amazing from the moment I emailed questions about their DJ and Photographer packages. They're super helpful, professional, and down-right wonderful to work with. We had Ang as our DJ and Jon as our photographer and we could not have asked for better people to help make our day special. Thank you, so much, to the whole Toast team. You were lovely to work with and I would recommend you to anyone!

Margaret and James

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

I loved Toast Entertainment!!! Vanrod did an amazing job keeping people dancing! I put it all in his hands only asking that he keep the dance floor full and he definitely delivered!!! Toast Entertainment was responsive to every email, professional and the best choice I could have made for a dj! I loved seeing everyone have such a great time! Not to mention the photo booth! Love love loved everything!!!! Toast has so many packages to choose from you are sure to find the one that best suits what you are looking for! I know I did and I will definitely turn to Toast for our next big event!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

John Rust was out DJ with toast entertainment. But, John was more than a DJ...he was a very classy MC. He met the wedding party, knew their names and had the guest laughing! He kept us on task and knew the music we wanted and how to make it flow! He was a good match for our crowd!

Profile Picture Johnnie, 7/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast Entertainment is great!! They have a great response time and are always so helpful!! Chase was a our DJ and he was AMAZING!! He was positive, calm, and always there to help!! At one point I was super thirsty and he came to check on me and grabbed me a glass of water...sounds silly but I was so thankful!! Also...the music was great!! Half of our guests were from Texas and the other half were from Michigan...he did a great job of changing up the music for the guests and getting everyone involved. Definitely recommend Chase as your DJ!!

We also used the bartending services from Toast, I forgot our bartenders name but she was great!! She was so helpful!! At one point I saw her carrying a 5 gallon container of water to the caterers (totally not her job) but she was just willing to lend a helping a hand!! Loved them both!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ! Kept the party going all night!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast and Garrick our DJ were great. We would use them again if we were having a big event and needed a DJ.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hunter was our DJ and he did an amazing job! He called ahead of time to make sure he got the vibe we were going for in addition to the info we provided online and he hit it spot on! Besides providing great music and personality, he was flexible when we adjusted out schedule and he was always checking to make sure everything was as needed/wanted!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Toast for our DJ and day of wedding coordinator.

Our coordinator, Nicole and her assistant Taylor kept things running smoothly the entire night and made sure we had nothing to worry about. Several guests made a point to let us know how helpful and nice Nicole and Taylor were (I don't know how often wedding coordinators get compliments from guests at weddings but it seemed above and beyond to me). I have no idea how we would have gotten through the day without them. Nicole had such a calm vibe the day of the wedding which helped me feel like she had everything under control, and she totally did. We first connected with Nicole about 8 weeks before the wedding and she was full of helpful tips,created our event timeline, and just made sure we weren't overlooking anything during the planning process. I really felt like she wanted to make sure we loved our wedding first and foremost- she was never pushy or judgey and expertly balanced making decisions so we didn't have to with making sure we felt good about how everything was coming together.

Our DJ, Vance, was amazing! I'm obviously biased, but easily the best wedding DJ I've ever seen. We procrastinated on music and with one quick phone call he was able to take the very rough outline of the kind of music we wanted and turn it into the perfect event for us. The pre-ceremony and dinner music were lovely, the ceremony music went perfectly, and the dance party was amazing- it was such a fun blend and transition of songs, he threw some cool mixes in there, and we couldn't have been happier. We got a lot of compliments and even some folks wanting specific contact information. He was also just super cool and easy to work with. Both Vance and Nicole were total pros and we're so grateful they were a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Rikki, 6/2/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

I used Toast Entertainment for DJ Services at my wedding, and I'm totally glad I did. First of all, they have really good prices and packages to get whatever you need. I chose the 4 hour bronze DJ package, and I was able to use their online portal to create my timeline, playlists, and more. They really use their technology well to make sure you get the best service. My DJ was Hunter, and he was fantastic! We had one phone consultation, and I could tell just by talking to him that he knew exactly what he was doing. He played the exact genres we asked for, all the songs we requested, and he was also a kind and enthusiastic MC, getting everyone's names and entrances perfect. Most importantly, we actually had an emergency the day before our wedding when we realized our venue couldn't support our iPhone cocktail hour playlist plan (no outside speakers!). I used the emergency number Toast provided, and Hunter contacted me within an hour. He was totally down to get to work out a plan to use our bronze package to cover both cocktail and reception music without a sweat, even though that meant he had to arrive earlier than originally expected. Not only was Hunter an awesome DJ, but his professional and friendly personality was perfect in a time of wedding crisis. Definitely go with Toast!

Profile Picture Lexi, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough good things about Toast! They made our wedding day AMAZING!!! Our wedding coordinator Nicole was perfect!!!! The DJ kept the party going all night. And our photographer Aleisha made our perfect memories last a lifetime with her amazing photos! Everything was perfect and having it all in one company made it that much easier!

Profile Picture Heather , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Wedding Planning

Chase did such an amazing job for our wedding day. Since we didn’t have a wedding coordinator, it was very important for our DJ to follow and announce our schedule of events. He followed our schedule perfectly and checked with us before announcing any major events. He was also very helpful during the planning period. He called us about a week before the wedding and went through all of our final details. He was very thorough and made sure we were clear on the music choices and our schedule of events.

Profile Picture Jenessa, 5/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Toast Entertainment for my DJ services and it was awesome! We had DJ Mike Riley and he kept the party going from start to finish. He helped organize people and get them where they needed to go at key points and even suggested we do a "mock exit" when a lot of people left early so we would have good pictures. The whole time he made sure that we had a great time. We really appreciate how special he made our night for us.

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We chose to go with Toast Entertainment because they provide a comprehensive package of services for weddings at a good price. Instead of juggling several vendors, and combing through hundreds of reviews for each, we were able to get amazing service for wedding/engagement photography, wedding coordination, and photo booth in one fell swoop. No muss, no fuss, all in one payment.

Our coordinator was Liz, and we could not be happier with the way she handled our wedding. She’s personable, responsive, calm, & professional. If anything went wrong on the day of our wedding, we still don’t even know about it. She helped us plan a very orderly, but natural, timeline for our wedding, and it went superb on the day of. Seriously, I’ve had a million comments on how well the events of the day flowed gracefully from one activity to the next.

Misty, our wedding & engagement photographer, was also a real gem. She’s got a great eye, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Taking charge of an unruly family is not a problem for her, but she also knows how to melt into the crowd and get phenomenal candid shots. Our favorite thing about her though is that she is a fun and enjoyable person to be around, and we always had a blast during our time with her.

Lastly, the photo booth was great. Good backdrop, great props, and the photos/gifs came to us timely, and in great resolution. All in all, our experience with Toast was top notch, because all of the people we interacted with in the organization were top notch

Profile Picture Trey, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We used Toast Entertainment for DJ, Photo Booth and uplighting services and have zero complaints. Toast Entertainment are SO QUICK to respond to questions which instantly made me appreciate them. On our big day we had DJ John Rust who was so friendly and great the entire night. He made sure to check in with us every now and then which we really appreciated. The music throughout the night was perfect and people really enjoyed using the Photo Booth and props. Compared to other DJs I feel like Toast Ent is also very reasonable. We would highly recommend using them and definitely ask for John Rust- he was great!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/15/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired a DJ from Toast for our wedding and had such a wonderful experience!! They were so easy to get in contact with throughout the whole process and our DJ, Aaron, made sure to give us a call and talk through the entire timeline to make sure we were on the same page. It really put my mind at ease. He played awesome music and kept people on the dance floor. He was also so, so nice and seemed really enthusiastic about his job. I really couldn’t recommend hiring your DJ from Toast enough!

Profile Picture Malia, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, MC

We are so happy we had Toast Entertainment as our DJ at our April 14, 2018 wedding!! Matt was always so responsive and helpful, the tool to upload all of our songs and details was very easy to use, and our DJ Hunter was AWESOME! Hunter did a great job introducing the bridal party, MCing all of our special agenda items, and playing a great variety of music! Hunter was so friendly, kind, and thoughtful throughout the night! He checked in with us several times to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and everything was running smoothly! Music was something we were really excited about and Toast Entertainment made our reception perfect!!

Profile Picture Linsay, 4/13/18, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Could not have picked a better company to work with for our DJ and Videographer. They made the process so easy and seamless. Vance and Daniel both did an incredible job and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Mandi, 3/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Everything about this vendor was FABULOUS!! Walter and Liz were the perfect duo. The whole process from the initial booking with Toast Entertainment, to submitting the timeline/songs, etc, was so easy. Walter called a few weeks before and we went over the entire ceremony and reception expectations. Everything was just as I had imagined. The music was great, the photobooth was a huge, fun success, and we were thrilled with everything. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Suzanne & Chris Moore

Profile Picture Suzanne , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot recommend toast and Daniel enough. I have to say during the wedding planning finding a videographer took a bit of a backseat. I saw how good the reviews were with Toast, so I decided to go with them. I could not have imagined how amazing our video would be. First of all, I barely noticed Daniel was there, however he got amazing shots and truly captured the essence of our wedding without taking away from it. I gave him a bit of instruction a couple days before the wedding and he ran with it and made everything more perfect than I could have thought possible. Also, they are significantly cheaper than their competitors. I got a few other quotes and some were more than five times what Toast charges, for a smaller package, and not as great quality of a video. Looking back I wish I used more of Toast's services, because I can only imagine how stellar they would be. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used Toast for our wedding in Waxahatchie on Feb 17. Garrick was the best vendor I worked with during the planning process. The setup and sound worked perfectly. Played all of our "must plays", and even was able to mix in spot requests. Very professional, and did a great job of keeping the party going without performance or gimmicks.

Profile Picture Mackswell, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Toast for our DJ on our wedding February 3, 2018 at South Congress Hotel. From the beginning, working with Toast was breeze. They were very responsive during the estimate/quote phase. After that, the user portal made everything really easy for my then-fiancee and I to pick the playlist. About two weeks in advance, DJ John Rust reached out and worked directly with my wedding coordinator on all the details. They took care of everything, and the music that night was great. My wedding coordinator was very complimentary, saying John was "awesome and so helpful!" Thank you so much to Toast Entertainment!

Profile Picture Trevlyn, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast was an amazing company to work with! They were responsive and always helpful for just about every question that we asked throughout the wedding planning process. We got to work with Aaron Miller as our DJ and he was just awesome! We're not big party people so we wanted a more relaxed wedding reception and Aaron really delivered when it came to making a great playlist! During our wedding things ran ahead of schedule...by a lot more time then we were expecting and Aaron was soooo soo soo flexible with the changes we had to make in the moment and we cannot express how thankful of him we are for that. :) We bundled the DJ and Photography package and we worked with Aleisha Wall and we loved working with her as well! She gave great direction (that was really needed cause we are terrible at figuring out how to pose for photos) and the photos we received were amazing. By the end of the wedding day, our smiles were seriously fatiguing but Aleisha and her assistant were able to keep us laughing in order to help keep our smiles a bit more genuine. I loved working with both photographers and our lovely DJ and have started recommending them to others because the experience we had was amazing! Like I said, I cannot express how thankful we are for them working with us and being so flexible, this is really an awesome company. :D

Profile Picture christina, 1/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

I can't even begin to express my love for this company and the DJ John "Rusty" . He was the best thing to happen to our wedding and so lucky that he chose to work it. I didn't provide him any specific type of music to play during the wedding and left it up to him to choose, and boy did he play everything I wanted and more. Guest were on the dance floor the entire night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 1/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast Entertainment was beyond fantastic! Our DJ, Rust, was simply the best! Not only was the music selection amazing, he went out of his way to check in with us to make sure we had everything we needed/wanted. We also had the photo booth, which was a big hit! On top of everything, they were super affordable! If we ever need DJ services again, we will definitely be using Toast and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for entertainment services!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews