258 Reviews for Toast Entertainment

One Event Per Day (16)
Photobooth (10)
Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

We used Toast for our DJ on our wedding February 3, 2018 at South Congress Hotel. From the beginning, working with Toast was breeze. They were very responsive during the estimate/quote phase. After that, the user portal made everything really easy for my then-fiancee and I to pick the playlist. About two weeks in advance, DJ John Rust reached out and worked directly with my wedding coordinator on all the details. They took care of everything, and the music that night was great. My wedding coordinator was very complimentary, saying John was "awesome and so helpful!" Thank you so much to Toast Entertainment!

Profile Picture Trevlyn, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast was an amazing company to work with! They were responsive and always helpful for just about every question that we asked throughout the wedding planning process. We got to work with Aaron Miller as our DJ and he was just awesome! We're not big party people so we wanted a more relaxed wedding reception and Aaron really delivered when it came to making a great playlist! During our wedding things ran ahead of schedule...by a lot more time then we were expecting and Aaron was soooo soo soo flexible with the changes we had to make in the moment and we cannot express how thankful of him we are for that. :) We bundled the DJ and Photography package and we worked with Aleisha Wall and we loved working with her as well! She gave great direction (that was really needed cause we are terrible at figuring out how to pose for photos) and the photos we received were amazing. By the end of the wedding day, our smiles were seriously fatiguing but Aleisha and her assistant were able to keep us laughing in order to help keep our smiles a bit more genuine. I loved working with both photographers and our lovely DJ and have started recommending them to others because the experience we had was amazing! Like I said, I cannot express how thankful we are for them working with us and being so flexible, this is really an awesome company. :D

Profile Picture christina, 1/22/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

I can't even begin to express my love for this company and the DJ John "Rusty" . He was the best thing to happen to our wedding and so lucky that he chose to work it. I didn't provide him any specific type of music to play during the wedding and left it up to him to choose, and boy did he play everything I wanted and more. Guest were on the dance floor the entire night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 1/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast Entertainment was beyond fantastic! Our DJ, Rust, was simply the best! Not only was the music selection amazing, he went out of his way to check in with us to make sure we had everything we needed/wanted. We also had the photo booth, which was a big hit! On top of everything, they were super affordable! If we ever need DJ services again, we will definitely be using Toast and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for entertainment services!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Both of the services I received from Toast were beyond what I could have asked for! Vance was extremely professional, helpful, and an amazing job DJ’ing the wedding. He made sure everything was exactly to my liking! Harper and Steve also went out of their ways to make sure I received all of the shots I wanted pictures of. They even stayed later than scheduled to make up for what they considered an issue. I would recommend this company to any and every person planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Avry, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Vance was the DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! The whole process was effortless from start to finish, and he helped us tremendously with not only ironing out our timeline along but also incorporating special moments that were unique to “us”! We HIGHLY recommend Toast Entertainment for any of your special events!!!

Profile Picture User5226072, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Toast did our Music and Day-Off Coordination, and we cannot be more thankful for having Vance and Liz at our wedding. They made our night and helped create memories we will cherish for a lifetime. You won't find a better company than Toast!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We hired Toast Entertainment to provide DJ services for our recent wedding and could not have been more pleased with the job they did. Our DJ was Ang, and she was not only great at reading the crowd for music selection, but was great at keeping the transitions from first dance to dinner to cake cutting very smooth. I loved the online planning tool which made it super simple to pick songs, layout timelines, etc. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend checking them out if you’re looking for an affordable but super professional DJ for your wedding.

Profile Picture Liz, 12/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The DJ was fantastic and was responsive when we needed a slower song and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the dancing and the music. The wedding coordinator kept everything moving along quite smoothly and we never felt like we didn't know what was going on. All in all I would highly recommend their services to anyone getting married as everything went perfectly. We had many people say it was the best wedding they had been to and without the great experience with the reception that would not have been possible.

Profile Picture Isaac, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Toast entertainment provided us with an awesome DJ (Jesse) who kept the dance floor busy, two amazing and thoughtful photographers (Jon and Sydney), an upbeat bartender (Melissa), and a photo booth with sweet Victoria making sure everyone got their prints! They were super flexible with even last minute changes and worked independently so well that I didn't even know they had arrived and set up! They were a major role in our perfect wedding and reception! I will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We used Toast for our photography and DJ. We absolutely LOVED them! They were super easy to work with! Had an advance call with the DJ where we talked about what we wanted for the wedding and he totally delivered! Our photographers were wonderful, took amazing photos and provided them to us way sooner than we had expected! I would absolutely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Madi, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Toast was amazing! We used them for our DJ and photographer and both were outstanding!

Our DJ was John Rust and he was the best! He was extremely nice and very flexible with last minute changes. He made sure that he pronounced everyone's name correctly and was very friendly to everyone there. He did a great job of playing everything we had wanted while mixing in some stuff of his own that matched the vibe!

Our photographer was Misty and she was amazing too! She was very laid back but had enough authority to get everyone listening and where they needed to be. She was very quick but made sure to get any shots that we wanted. She was great with the guests and an overall joy to have around! On top of that she gave my husband and me some excellent suggestions for things to do on our honeymoon.

I would recommend Toast Entertainment to everyone! They were professional, quick to answer any questions or make any changes, their website is very user friendly and makes everything a lot easier.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

ToastEnt could not have been a better fit for our wedding. We had a DIY wedding but really wanted to splurge on a DJ and a Photo Booth to keep the reception interesting and entertaining for our guests - and we could NOT be more pleased! I am so grateful we found Toast; Walter is PHENOMENALLY responsive and any time I have reached out, I have not waited more than a few HOURS to receive a response...even on the weekends!

Rust, our DJ, was SO much fun! He was having the time of his life with us on stage singing and dancing but was still extremely attentive and kept us on schedule.

My only regret is that we did not have a larger budget so we could not book them as our vendor for EVERYTHING! Seriously, if you want a responsive and professional team, these are the people to work with!

I cannot wait for them to send us all the photos from the photo booth! We will definitely be booking them again for any future party needs!

Profile Picture Sophie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We found Toast Entertainment on The Knot and emailed with the manager first and could tell this company is very organized and responded right back to us answering all our questions. We met with Chase for our initial visit and could tell right away he would do a great job. We were right because he did an amazing job! He called us a few days before our wedding to go over everything and make sure he did everything we wanted. Our guests even were asking us where we found our dj. He did great with announcing and the dance floor was never empty and got everyone hyped. Would 100% recommend Toast Entertainment and especially Chase. Thank you for making our Wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse was amazing. He kept things moving, was an adept MC, and was completely available if we had questions. He played the music we requested for the pre-ceremony and ceremony and kept people on the dance floor despite it being extremely humid (we were in the courtyard of the McNay Art Museum). Toast was a pleasure to work with and the entire process was painless and easy to navigate.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I thought the whole process of planning and choosing your music was very simple and a fun project for my fiance and I to do together. Garrick was wonderful at arriving early and getting everything set up. Ceremony music was faded wonderfully and played exactly how we asked. He was extremely quick at responding to emails and answering questions and was so professional. Looking back we probably would have added more music to the Don't Play list. We just added a few and then filled up our Must Play list and our Play if Time list thinking that that would fill up the night but there was still music played that was totally not our style, but not to worry because we just gave Garrick the nod and he moved on. We figured he was doing his job and seeing what music people reacted to and worked on getting people out on the dance floor. We were just more concerned about what we like to hear and dance to, not so much everyone else. But I would definitely recommend Toast Entertainment and Garrick!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hunter was perfect for our wedding. Our photographer told us how nice it was to be at a wedding where it wasn't just the same songs from every single wedding being played. He managed the Hora (a Jewish chair-dancing ritual) perfectly, including rounding up the strong-looking folks to keep us safely in the air -- and then capitalized on everybody being on the dance floor afterward to roll straight into other dancing. :) At one quiet point when there weren't many people dancing, he spotted my aunt alone on the dance floor and accompanied her for a dance. Our hearts melted! :) He read the room well and kept the party going without taking the limelight for himself. He also managed the little details very well too, like releasing the tables for the buffet, moving people from one room to another for the cocktail hour, etc.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

So, Garrick and Toast Entertainment were INCREDIBLE. Garrick was so responsive to all of my emails. I had learned to play my husbands and my song to walk down the aisle to- a fact my husband was unaware of. Garrick was amazing about letting me know how my recording sounded on his equipment, and was incredibly reassuring (I was nervous about playing it in front of everyone). And, he played it PERFECT day of, the timing of starting and stopping the song could not have been better. He did fantastic the entire day- he played music perfectly matched to our crowd. And, in addition, I had provided him with an INCREDIBLY tight timeline for the day, and he followed it to the letter. Our exit was planned for 10pm and he had us out at 10pm, without missing a single event between ceremony and exiting. The reception went flawlessly because of Garrick's wonderful time management. Toast also has fantastic resources for planning your day- you can do must play and do not play list, your timeline, as well as plan out the entire day and tell them the songs for every event-entrance, exit, cake cutting- you name it. AND, Garrick found this RIDICULOUS song that my husband and I love for our cake cutting and it was hilarious when it played and is something I will never forget. I highly, highly recommend toast entertainment for your wedding!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 10/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Toast entertainment for several services for our wedding last month and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! Aaron Ward was an amazing DJ and listened to our specifications and requests and followed them implicitly. Nicole Ojeda was our wedding coordinator and was so patient with us and accommodating and truly gave us peace of mind that everything would be taken care of that night. We almost didn’t book the photo booth because it was an extra expense but we are so glad we had it. The instant pictures our guests were able to take home were the best and so much fun. Overall, thank you, Walter and Toast for helping to make our night so wonderful.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

The whole team at Toast Entertainment was wonderful. From booking, to any questions I had along the way, Walter was quick to respond. The week of, our DJ Vance called and we had a nice walk through going over our day beginning to end, with every detail covered. I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Sasha, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We were very pleased with the DJ, Garrick, our Videographer and Photo Booth all from Toast Entertainment. We were personally contacted by Garrick about two weeks to the wedding just to make sure we had his contact information and to touch base with us. We had a terrific time celebrating our daughter's wedding. Thank you Toast for making it such a special evening.

Profile Picture Lonia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Our DJ was Mike Riley, and he was AWESOME. We were so nervous to have a bad DJ because we have been to weddings where the DJ was weird or loud and ruined the wedding. However, Mike was so good at his job and paid attention to all the fine details I sent him for our reception flow. He got all the music we wanted--even obscure songs and clean dance songs. We would HIGHLY recommend him and felt like the price we got was a steal for the value of his service. He was even flexible when we got way behind schedule.

The only tip I'd give is to make sure you specify super clearly if you want certain songs played because we sent him a playlist and really only wanted songs played from that list, but he went off-script a little and neglected a few songs that we really wanted. I think clearer communication would have helped that though!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Toast wells perfect for our wedding! Walter was super easy and fast with communication and was accommodating to every question and need. We used a package deal with the DJ and Photobooth for an unlimited amount of time and it was by far the best deal around! 100% satisfied with the DJ and photobooth operator. They made sure our guests had a blast! Recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Jordan , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John at Toast was very accommodating and helpful. He checked on us throughout the wedding to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. We were very happy with the DJ. We also had the photo booth. Our photos were sent to us electronically. We loved it!

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC