To Tony Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • Jodi
    Jodi S. Married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful experience!

We hired Daniel to video our son’s wedding 4 years ago. So happy with his work that we hired him again for another son’s wedding 2 years ago. So happy that we hired him again for our third son’s wedding this year. He is professional, easy to work with and priced fairly. I obviously would highly recommend him!

To Tony Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing words and it has been wonderful to have been a part of so many special occasions there. Always a complete pleasure.
  • Malinda
    Malinda R. Married on 10/27/2018

Tip 1: Get a Videographer for your wedding; Tip 2: Make sure its ToTony

Working with Dan and his team is nothing short of a seamless, professional, and fun experience, and the work they produce is worth more than every cent you pay. I used To Tony Productions to document my wedding day and I am so thankful for their work. From start to finish, working with Dan was a wonderful experience: he always responds to emails in a prompt manner, he was attentive to listening to our vision and hope for the wedding day video, and he was nothing short of an amazing orchestrator of his cameras while capturing the live action moments. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone looking to capture their wedding day; the work they provided to me is something I treasure year after year. Thank you so much for everything, Dan!

To Tony Productions's reply:

This means so much here and thank you for the amazing words. It was a true pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day.
    Jenn Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely stunning!

Daniel & his team did an incredible job capturing our big day on film. The 3 minute trailer was breath taking and hit every piece of our big day. The full video was even more incredible. We love that we can relive our special day over and over again. Daniel worked so well with every vendor of our wedding to make things go smoothly, especially with our photographer. We could not have asked for a better duo. He captured beautiful scenes of our venue from drone footage, and was extremely accommodating.

To Tony Productions's reply:

We were so glad to be a part of the big day and so happy that enjoyed working with us from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time to say such kind things about your experience with us!
  • Kylee
    Kylee K. Married on 01/05/2018

Working with Daniel was so simple. He knew how to capture each detail perfectly.

Daniel was AMAZING to work with! So professional, responsive & incredibly talented. He literally sent us a mini highlight the day after our wedding!!! Truly the best of the best!

To Tony Productions's reply:

It was such a pleasure being part of your amazing day. So glad you enjoyed the final video all around!
  • Cindy
    Cindy Married on 09/19/2014

Loved working with Daniel

Daniel was so easy to with and exceeded my expectations. He did something quite special for me. Long story short, our DJ didn't play the correct song for my father/daughter dance and I was quite upset about thst. But Daniel saved a bit of that moment by putting the song that should have been played at the wedding in the video. So although I didn't get to dance woth my dad to the song I choose for the reception. We did get to watch the video with the right song! Definitely book Daniel for your videography!

To Tony Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Cindy. So glad we were able to be there for the special day and help with everything from start to finish! Truly a pleasure.