49 Reviews for TLCakes

Private Tastings (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
Local (1)
48 TLCakes Reviews

The ladies at TLCAKES are amazing. My cake came out beautifully with very little instruction. And it was delicious!! We are still getting compliments on how good the cake and the cupcakes were. I was invited to an event a few months later and was requested to purchase "the cupcakes that you had at the wedding, because OMG...." were their exact words, lol. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Anika, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Cupcakes

The cake was great! it came out just the way I pictured! I however ordered too much so I had a lot of leftovers. I would use them again for sure!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I loved my wedding cake. They answered all our questions. The showed us a design book and we are able to customize our cake

Profile Picture Krystina, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

TLCakes is a great bakery to work with! I brought in a pinterest picture of a cake that I wanted for my wedding and they created the exact cake! They are also the most affordable bakery without sacrificing quality.

Profile Picture Marina, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

We shopped around for local vendors in Brentwood, Oakley, Antioch bakeries because we wanted to support the local businesses. We chose TL Cakes, four different cakes, different flavors, icing and filling. What a hit the cake was. Thank God for the 6 inch one that guests decided not to eat. We had it on Sunday. Guests ate all of the cake, all of it. We invited 130 and 126 people showed up. Usually, cakes are left overs, none, I tell you, that's how good it was. My new mother in law -- "mom" said the strawberry was fantastic and that she had some chocolate, she said she ate two slices of the strawberry. She is a baker so usually don't eat too much cake, so she is a fantastic testimony of how flavorful the cake was. Thank you so much TL Cakes for making it memorable, delicious and the delivery painless.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

TL Cakes did a great job! Our cake was beautiful, delicious, and delivered on time. The tasting was well-organized and they were very helpful. Our final product was exactly as we ordered and taste great!

Profile Picture Leslie, 12/20/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I LOVED TLC CAKES. ROB FROM TLC WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MADE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAKE. HE WAS FLEXIBLE WITH MEETING UP WITH MY HUSBAND, AND WE WERE ABLE TO TASTE THE CAKE FIRST BEFORE WE CHOSE HIS BUSINESS. HE MEET AT US AT OUR RECEPTION LOCATION WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TASTY STRAWBERRY CAKE. DELICIOUS AND JUST THE RIGHT PRICE!! THANK YOU ROB!

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Local, Cakes

TLCakes did a wonderful job with our wedding cake and desserts! We got married in Sonoma, but still wanted to support local since I'm from the Brentwood area. They were more than happy to deliver our wedding cake and desserts to Sonoma for a small delivery fee. The quality and flavors of their desserts is top notch, and all at a very reasonable price. We were extremely pleased with our wedding cake and variety of desserts. I'm still dreaming about the pumpkin cake we had, with cream cheese frosting:) Thank you TLCakes! I'd highly recommend them for your next event- even if it's not necessarily in the Brentwood area.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cupcakes

They made a beautiful cake for my wedding. It was on time and exactly what I asked for. Offered cake tasting and was very helpful when choosing the right flavors. Had a great experience with this bakery. Even ordered my bridal shower cup cakes from them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious! The guests absolutely loved the flavors and the presentation. TLC Cakes were so easy to meet with and their delivered product exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture User4954691, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Love the wedding cake! It was so delicious, and beautiful. Will definitely order more from them

Profile Picture Ness, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

TLCakes did a fantastic job with our cake. They had so many options to choose from. Their photo samples really helped to make some final decisions. They have so many delicious flavors of cakes and fillings, it was hard to narrow it down to the four tiers of our cake. The cake arrived at the venue on time and it was beautiful! It was make exactly to order with special requests carried out perfectly. It was a perfect match to our theme and everyone thought it was delicious!

Profile Picture Dee Dee, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They were understanding and knew exactly what I wanted! I showed a picture and they delivered perfectly! And it tasted so classic and great!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tina from TL Cakes was amazing, she pulled off my vision better then I imagined it! She created 5 amazing flavors! My husband is a saxophone musician and she created a 12" saxophone for the top of the grooms cake that was truly amazing! Her flavors are amazing and she can do just about anything! We had a cake buffet for over 200 people but had 130 attend, and they ate all of it! We had two slices of everything left over that our venue set aside. So great to know everyone loved it and had multiple pieces! We will be using TL Cakes in the future on all events!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We recently got married at Brownstone Gardens in Oakley, Ca, and hired TLCakes as our baker. It was such a great decision! We went to a tasting where they brought out numerous flavor for us to try- all delicious, with a variety of fillings and frosting choices so we could mix and match. They helped us build our wedding cupcakes and topper from the ground up, producing exactly what we had asked for, and the price was surprisingly great, I expected it to be much higher based on all the details we asked for. The display was beautiful; we had 4 different kinds of cake with several different designs on top. People were walking away with handfuls of cupcakes and kept wanting more! Thank you TLCakes!

-Natalie and Chad D

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They did an amazing job. I had cake and cupcakes. I went to visit them a few times and each time I was met with great customer service. They are very busy so I would say book early. My co-worker's brother also used them the very next day and everyone was very pleased.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Did cake tasting was very lovely. I ordered a cake with cupcakes and truffles they were so good soft moist and delicious. They were very professional one time also pricing was great. You get a free first anniversary cake

Profile Picture Erolia, 5/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

TL Cakes did an amazing job with my wedding cake! They were super professional and helpful during the tasting! We wanted an intricate cake and TL Cakes went way beyond our expectations! My husband and I loved the cake! It was absolutely delicious! Many guests at the wedding came up to us and told us that they loved the cake! I would recommend Tena at TL Cakes every time!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Was more than happy with our wedding cake! It came with our venue package and am so happy we found this place! The cake was perfect. Everything we imagined and more! They also have so many goodies in their bakery. Walking into the bakery smells like heaven too! In a Cute shopping area if you want to stop and get a cupcake

Profile Picture Kymberlee, 5/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ahhhhh, I cannot say enough good things about TLCakes!! From the tasting to the wedding, they were super professional and helpful with everything. The cake turned out absolutely STUNNING and it tasted fantastic. We are still getting rave reviews about it from our guests. If we lived locally, we would come here for all our baked goodies. We had 4 different layers - strawberry with fudge, vanilla with strawberry, chocolate with chocolate mousse, and red velvet with vanilla custard.... YUM! They were all great. And not only did they make a beautiful wedding cake, but they will also make you a fresh complimentary cake top in your choice of flavor for your 1st anniversary. No frozen cake for us! They are wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/29/14, 4 Reviews

TlCakes is Amazing.

I went in with an idea and they brought my Cake to life....
Not only Was our cake a Stunning Focal point in our wedding but the Cake Was yummy.

I will use TLCakes again....You Cant go wrong getting any cake or cupcake from here. ( She did my friends Cupcake cake at her wedding in September)( they also did my niece Monster high Birthday cake back the march)

Profile Picture candice, 10/18/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

For our wedding in September 2013, we decided to create a desert bar instead of having a typical cake. We used TLCakes because they had a big variety of deserts that were amazingly delicious. Our desert bar consisted of mini cupcakes, mini lemon bars, chocolate covered strawberries, raspberry mouse cups and five different types of mini cheesecakes. We thought after a large dinner our guests might nibble the desert bar a little and use the to-go boxes to take a couple pieces home, boy were we surprised. The entire bar was gone by 10pm. Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If you cut your cake at your wedding and then gobble it down in front of everyone and cut another slice before you go sit down that is some good cake. That is exactly what we did. TLCAKES was fabulous, my cake turned out beautiful. They were very professional and accommodating even when I added over 200 desserts two weeks before the wedding they just said, “No problem”. I am a loyal customer now for their quality and professional etiquette. Thank you for a beautiful cake and my desserts.

Profile Picture Dominique, 8/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We chose the red velvet for our wedding with the butter cream icing (since we had an outdoor wedding) -it was so delicious! So pretty too, and great price. We did get our decoration for it from Ribbons and Roses Florist in Brentwood, CA and it was GORGEOUS! And TLCakes were also so pleasant to work with

Profile Picture Leticia, 5/18/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I just want to personally recommend TLCakes, they did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake!!! They took an idea in my head and made it into a reality!! Everyone loved the cake, and it looked absolutely amazing!!! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Elise, 1/19/13, 6 Reviews