TLCakes Reviews

49 | Brentwood, CA

49 Reviews for TLCakes

49 TLCakes Reviews

Anika · Married on 04/30/2017

The ladies at TLCAKES are amazing. My cake came out beautifully with very little instruction. And it was delicious!! We are still getting compliments on how good the cake and the cupcakes were. I was invited to an event a few months later and was requested to purchase "the cupcakes that you had at the wedding, because OMG...." were their exact words, lol. Would definitely recommend.

Krystina · Married on 06/25/2016

I loved my wedding cake. They answered all our questions. The showed us a design book and we are able to customize our cake

• Marina

Marina · Married on 05/27/2016

TLCakes is a great bakery to work with! I brought in a pinterest picture of a cake that I wanted for my wedding and they created the exact cake! They are also the most affordable bakery without sacrificing quality.

I LOVED TLC CAKES. ROB FROM TLC WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MADE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAKE. HE WAS FLEXIBLE WITH MEETING UP WITH MY HUSBAND, AND WE WERE ABLE TO TASTE THE CAKE FIRST BEFORE WE CHOSE HIS BUSINESS. HE MEET AT US AT OUR RECEPTION LOCATION WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TASTY STRAWBERRY CAKE. DELICIOUS AND JUST THE RIGHT PRICE!! THANK YOU ROB!

Diana · Married on 11/06/2015

TLCakes did a wonderful job with our wedding cake and desserts! We got married in Sonoma, but still wanted to support local since I'm from the Brentwood area. They were more than happy to deliver our wedding cake and desserts to Sonoma for a small delivery fee. The quality and flavors of their desserts is top notch, and all at a very reasonable price. We were extremely pleased with our wedding cake and variety of desserts. I'm still dreaming about the pumpkin cake we had, with cream cheese frosting:) Thank you TLCakes! I'd highly recommend them for your next event- even if it's not necessarily in the Brentwood area.

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2015

They made a beautiful cake for my wedding. It was on time and exactly what I asked for. Offered cake tasting and was very helpful when choosing the right flavors. Had a great experience with this bakery. Even ordered my bridal shower cup cakes from them!

Our cake was delicious! The guests absolutely loved the flavors and the presentation. TLC Cakes were so easy to meet with and their delivered product exceeded our expectations.

Ness · Married on 01/24/2015

Love the wedding cake! It was so delicious, and beautiful. Will definitely order more from them

Dee Dee · Married on 09/13/2014

TLCakes did a fantastic job with our cake. They had so many options to choose from. Their photo samples really helped to make some final decisions. They have so many delicious flavors of cakes and fillings, it was hard to narrow it down to the four tiers of our cake. The cake arrived at the venue on time and it was beautiful! It was make exactly to order with special requests carried out perfectly. It was a perfect match to our theme and everyone thought it was delicious!

Heather · Married on 07/26/2014

Tina from TL Cakes was amazing, she pulled off my vision better then I imagined it! She created 5 amazing flavors! My husband is a saxophone musician and she created a 12" saxophone for the top of the grooms cake that was truly amazing! Her flavors are amazing and she can do just about anything! We had a cake buffet for over 200 people but had 130 attend, and they ate all of it! We had two slices of everything left over that our venue set aside. So great to know everyone loved it and had multiple pieces! We will be using TL Cakes in the future on all events!

Natalie · Married on 06/07/2014

We recently got married at Brownstone Gardens in Oakley, Ca, and hired TLCakes as our baker. It was such a great decision! We went to a tasting where they brought out numerous flavor for us to try- all delicious, with a variety of fillings and frosting choices so we could mix and match. They helped us build our wedding cupcakes and topper from the ground up, producing exactly what we had asked for, and the price was surprisingly great, I expected it to be much higher based on all the details we asked for. The display was beautiful; we had 4 different kinds of cake with several different designs on top. People were walking away with handfuls of cupcakes and kept wanting more! Thank you TLCakes!

-Natalie and Chad D

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

They did an amazing job. I had cake and cupcakes. I went to visit them a few times and each time I was met with great customer service. They are very busy so I would say book early. My co-worker's brother also used them the very next day and everyone was very pleased.

Did cake tasting was very lovely. I ordered a cake with cupcakes and truffles they were so good soft moist and delicious. They were very professional one time also pricing was great. You get a free first anniversary cake

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2014

TL Cakes did an amazing job with my wedding cake! They were super professional and helpful during the tasting! We wanted an intricate cake and TL Cakes went way beyond our expectations! My husband and I loved the cake! It was absolutely delicious! Many guests at the wedding came up to us and told us that they loved the cake! I would recommend Tena at TL Cakes every time!

Kymberlee · Married on 05/09/2014

Was more than happy with our wedding cake! It came with our venue package and am so happy we found this place! The cake was perfect. Everything we imagined and more! They also have so many goodies in their bakery. Walking into the bakery smells like heaven too! In a Cute shopping area if you want to stop and get a cupcake

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2014

Ahhhhh, I cannot say enough good things about TLCakes!! From the tasting to the wedding, they were super professional and helpful with everything. The cake turned out absolutely STUNNING and it tasted fantastic. We are still getting rave reviews about it from our guests. If we lived locally, we would come here for all our baked goodies. We had 4 different layers - strawberry with fudge, vanilla with strawberry, chocolate with chocolate mousse, and red velvet with vanilla custard.... YUM! They were all great. And not only did they make a beautiful wedding cake, but they will also make you a fresh complimentary cake top in your choice of flavor for your 1st anniversary. No frozen cake for us! They are wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• candice3621

candice · Married on 10/18/2013

TlCakes is Amazing.

I went in with an idea and they brought my Cake to life....
    Not only Was our cake a Stunning Focal point in our wedding but the Cake Was yummy.

I will use TLCakes again....You Cant go wrong getting any cake or cupcake from here. ( She did my friends Cupcake cake at her wedding in September)( they also did my niece Monster high Birthday cake back the march)

Natasha · Married on 09/13/2013

For our wedding in September 2013, we decided to create a desert bar instead of having a typical cake. We used TLCakes because they had a big variety of deserts that were amazingly delicious. Our desert bar consisted of mini cupcakes, mini lemon bars, chocolate covered strawberries, raspberry mouse cups and five different types of mini cheesecakes. We thought after a large dinner our guests might nibble the desert bar a little and use the to-go boxes to take a couple pieces home, boy were we surprised. The entire bar was gone by 10pm. Everyone loved it!

Dominique · Married on 08/04/2013

If you cut your cake at your wedding and then gobble it down in front of everyone and cut another slice before you go sit down that is some good cake. That is exactly what we did. TLCAKES was fabulous, my cake turned out beautiful. They were very professional and accommodating even when I added over 200 desserts two weeks before the wedding they just said, “No problem”. I am a loyal customer now for their quality and professional etiquette. Thank you for a beautiful cake and my desserts.

Leticia · Married on 05/18/2013

We chose the red velvet for our wedding with the butter cream icing (since we had an outdoor wedding) -it was so delicious! So pretty too, and great price. We did get our decoration for it from Ribbons and Roses Florist in Brentwood, CA and it was GORGEOUS! And TLCakes were also so pleasant to work with

Elise · Married on 01/19/2013

I just want to personally recommend TLCakes, they did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake!!! They took an idea in my head and made it into a reality!! Everyone loved the cake, and it looked absolutely amazing!!! Thank you!!!!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2012

Tina at TLCakes was great to work with! There is not a flavor of cake on her list that's bad, or even so so. We had a three layer cake with Red Velvet and cream cheese filling, Marble cake with Rasberry Cream cheese filling and a White Sour Cream Cake with Strawberry cream cheese filling... All Amazing! Our guests raved about our cake. As far as design we went simple but the picture I brought in was spot on duplicated for our cake. I would highly recommend TLCakes to anyone!

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2012

For our wedding we went with a top tier & cupcakes. We chose red velvet cake...omg!!!!! To die for. So amazing! They delivered to our venue on time & I had so many people at our wedding tell me how amazing the cupcakes were!

jayme · Married on 09/14/2012

I was one of those brides that picked out my cake 8 months before my wedding and changed my mind a couple times the month before. Everyone at tlcakes was very patient and accommodating. My cake was beautiful and tasted so good.

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2011

TLCakes ROCKS!

I was referred to them by my wedding venue as they have a contract with each other. I could not have been more pleased!

The tasting was delicious! I was able to pick a different tasting cake and filling for each of my 3 tiers. We sketched out what I envisioned my cake to look like. I wanted an antique feel so I asked that the fondant design look like lace. I then asked for fondant ribbons around the base of each tier and these ribbons would be held together with my husband's grandmother's antique brooches. The day of the wedding came and I wanted to cry when I saw the cake. They filled my requests to a "T". It was absolutely gorgeous. I will definitely be back for more cakes in the future.

Also....don't forget about your edible wedding favors! I purchased these from TLCakes as well. They were decadent cake and chocolate ganauche (sp?) balls. YUMMY!!