TLC Photography Reviews

4 | Austin, TX

4 Reviews for TLC Photography

• Kristen

Kristen H. · Married on 03/10/2021

More than we could've asked for!

We were drawn to Tess for her style, use of color, and beautiful compositions, and we booked her after meeting due to her wonderful personality, and the fact that she offered us exactly what we wanted from a photographer: someone kind, talented, and down to earth. She was there for us every step of the way, guiding us and giving us the perfect wedding experience. Neither of us feel comfortable in front of a camera, but Tess helped us feel at ease — as though we were hanging out with a friend we'd known for years. Next time we need photos or have a friend getting married, we'll definitely be reaching out to Tess again!

Sent on 02/11/2021

TLC Photography's reply:

Kristen, you are the sweetest! You, Manny, and lil Neville taught me what my ideal client really is. I also felt like we were old friends instantly. Thank you for supporting my business!

Herbert G. · Married on 04/13/2019

Easiest vendor to work with!

Words cannot do Tess any justice on how amazingly she shot my wedding. Despite the rainy weather, Tess was able to capture every moment that made my wife and I's wedding day memorable. She was extremely patient, professional, and confident behind the lens. Before the wedding, she met with my wife to discuss our vision for the day of and the types of pictures we wanted to take (which made us feel very comfortable and stress-free leading up to the wedding). Tess went above and beyond our expectations, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Joann H. · Married on 03/02/2019

Tess the bessssst

I hired Tess for my wedding day photography and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She was responsive, patient, brought good energy, and did a really great job providing photo tips to make my husband and I look great. She impressed me with her ability to remember and remind me of some of the photo ideas I provided to her to ensure I got the look I wanted. On our crazy wedding day filled with joy and excitement, Tess was calm and focused which helped us so much with our pictures. She has a good eye for lighting and makes the photos look very natural. I highly recommend! The images she got will provide us a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Denise · Married on 10/27/2018

Cabos Wedding

Tess was our photographer for our engagement pictures, bachelorette party and wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico. She was amazing with customer service and took the most drop dead gorgeous pictures. She also send me all the pictures in a timely manner! Go with her! You won’t regret.

Sent on 03/22/2019