TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

TLC Bridal Boutique 5
TLC Bridal Boutique 6
TLC Bridal Boutique 7

Dawn · Married on 07/25/2015

Loved working Jay Jay! She spent a lot of time with us and helped my daughter find the perfect dress. Thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

It was so wonderful working with the team of ladies at TLC when buying my wedding dress. They are so supportive and helpful. They were even able to recommend other vendors that we used and were very happy with!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Very cute little boutique! Chic and quaint, and still had a large selection of very gorgeous dresses! TLC had exactly what I went to look for and it ended up being the dress I bought. They were not pushy at all and let me make my own decision. I felt very comfortable and relaxed.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jay Jay and Suzi were amazing! They not only helped me pick my wedding dress, but they let me know about ALL of my options! I would not have received their quality of service anywhere else and I will be telling all of my friends who get married to schedule with Suzi!

Sent on 06/27/2015

I absolutely loved my time at TLC Boutique. Everyone was so helpful and made my experience so fun!!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Nikki

Alicia · Married on 07/11/2015

I went to TLC Bridal and Sue was my consultant she was so pleasant and listened to exactly what I wanted within my budget. The owner JJ has a great personality and is also very easy to talk to. I tried on about 6 dresses and once I slipped into dress number 4 I knew it was the one. Once I said yes Sue got me, my mother and future mother in law champagne and took all of our pictures. Again we had a wonderful experience I would recommend all brides go to TLC the selection is great and they have real women sizes not just a size 8 that's really like a 6 in street size (I find that other shops sample sizes are only size 6-10)

Sent on 11/02/2014

Sara · Married on 07/11/2015

The ladies at TLC are just awesome. They are very knowledgeable and they went above and beyond with their customer service. They were so welcoming & helpful. I came in with the idea I was going to buy a gown I came across on Pinterest but ended up saying "Yes!" to a gown that Suzi found for me.. I drove 3 hours to come here & I am so glad that I did! Thank you again TLC, you all are fabulous!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Shopping at TLC Bridal Boutique is like shopping amongst family. You don't feel like you are working with a bridal consultant you have never met before but rather with someone close to you who you have known forever. I genuinely felt right at home and so comfortable. Everyone was so kind and accommodating. Thanks TLC!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2015

What can I say about TLC? The staff are amazing and my experience was phenomenal! I did the bridal and bridesmaid exclusives and they are definitely worth it! The service was so great. I felt like I was one of the girlfriends. Me and all my girls had such a fun time shopping at TLC. They had my dream dress and have such an awesome way of helping the bride find her "one"! They were helpful in finding someone for alterations too. I just can't say enough good things about this place. I just wish they sold more than wedding attire so I had an excuse to go back!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Laura · Married on 06/27/2015

TLC Bridal Boutique Inc & their staff are amazing!!!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2015

love the ladies:) such a Great help :)

Sent on 12/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I had an absolutely amazing experience with the ladies at TLC! I was looking for a home-town shop to find my dress in, and TLC certainly rose above my highest intentions! From the moment my mother, grandmother-in-law, and I walked through the door, we knew that we were in the perfect place! They have a HUGE variety of dresses and make you feel right at home! Upon our arrival, they asked what I was picturing, and they were able to pull plenty of dresses to fit my ideal wedding dress choice. I only tried on 6 dresses before knowing that I had found the one (it was actually the second one I put on, but I had to be sure!). We had such an awesome experience with my dress that my mother actually returned at a later date and found a stunning Mother of the Bride's dress, and my bridesmaids found their perfect dress as well. I would highly recommend TLC to anyone looking for a happy, friendly, and fun atmosphere where there is no pressure to buy! Definitely a one-of-a-kind, 5 star place :)

Sent on 07/18/2015

Rebekah · Married on 06/26/2015

I am from Joplin MO and was in town visiting family. My sister in law told me about TLC and we decided to just go look while I was in town. I really didn't think I would buy anything seeing that I just got engaged 3 weeks before and my wedding isn't until March of 2016. But I loved the 1st one I tried on and had to get it!! My consultant was amazing and did everything to make me feel comfortable!!!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2015

Tlc bridal boutique gave me a wonderful experience as a bride looking for a wedding gown. They were very professional and kind and I would definitely reccomend this boutique to anyone in search of a perfect gown for a very reasonable price in a comfortable atmosphere!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kasey · Married on 06/13/2015

I found the perfect wedding dress at TLC Boutique and will also be looking for bridesmaids dresses here. From the moment I called to schedule an appt, I felt like they were enthusiastic about helping me. When I went in for my appt, everyone was very nice and welcoming. My consultant, Suzy, was fabulous and I loved every minute with her. She really listened to my wants and was very helpful with giving her own advice. I felt very special that day and like a one of a kind bride. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Josie · Married on 06/06/2015

I had an amazing experience at TLC! I wanted to go to them in the beginning to look for a dress and I liked them out of the couple other shops I went to. I didn't expect to find my dress, but I did! She found something I wasn't even expecting to wear for my wedding, but it was the one! Then she gave me what I was missing in my wedding that I wanted in my rehearsal dress! LOVE!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Amber · Married on 06/05/2015

I was very unsure if TLC Bridal Boutique could find me a dress that I absolutely loved in the very short amount of time I had, but they fit me in with their tight schedule, found a dress I fell in love with and I took it with me that day! Everything came together better than I ever expected thanks to the team at TLC Bridal Boutique!!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

I said "yes" to dress, went home...looked at the pictures and called first thing the next morning and asked them to hold off on the order! I went back in and tried on another dress which I ended up getting! Even though I was a huge pain Jay Jay was absolutely wonderful working with me and made the process a lot of fun! Thanks!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Meggan · Married on 05/31/2015

Jayjay is the best! She was such a fun person to work with and was so patient with me. I love my dress and I am so happy I went to TLC Bridal in Frederick.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2015

TLC is everything you could imagine in a bridal boutique! It is beautiful and personable and the selection of gowns is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Allison · Married on 05/24/2015

The entire staff at TLC Bridal was absolutely outstanding! I was so nervous about looking for dresses and they provided a relaxing and low stress experience where I found the dress of my dreams. Every staff member I talked to knew SO MUCH about wedding dresses as far as fit, look, comfort, etc. They were extremely willing to work in a budget and really listened to what I wanted and pulled things that kept getting better and better. I feel like I got an absolutely unbelievable dress in exactly my budget range with little to no stress at all. Couldn't have asked for better, thanks ladies!!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2015

TLC saved the day! I had a very limited time to find the perfect dress and they made it happen with patience, kindness and professionalism. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Brittina · Married on 05/23/2015

The women at TLC Bridal were kind, funny, and helpful. I knew what style dress I wanted and it was the second one I tried on! Of course, I had to try others just for kicks but I brought some pictures of styles I liked and they were able to efficiently select the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Casey · Married on 05/17/2015

This place helped me find my dream dress and made the experience so much fun!

Sent on 01/24/2015

The ladies at TLC Bridal Boutique were more than fabulous! They made dress shopping easy and stress free.

Sent on 06/17/2014