TLC Bridal Boutique Reviews

TLC Bridal Boutique 4
TLC Bridal Boutique 5
TLC Bridal Boutique 6
TLC Bridal Boutique 7

I went to 4 places to look at dresses and this was by far the best place I went to. The staff greeted my mom and I with excitement. They were happy and fun and friendly. They did whatever they could to make dress shopping fun, relaxing, and stress free. Highly recommend this place. They have the brides interest at heart.

Sent on 06/27/2015

I had such an amazing experience at TLC! Suzi helped me find a beautiful lace dress. She was so nice and fun. All of the staff are very friendly and made the whole experience a memorable one.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Kathryn · Married on 10/17/2015

Just picked up my dress today! The staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable. The have a beautiful selection of all kinds of styles and their accessories are great too! Will definitely recommend to friends in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2015

The staff was more than helpful and listened to me and each of my guests and was able to find me the gown of my dreams! I absolutely love this shop and had the best experience!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2015

I recently bought my dress at TLC Bridal Boutique. I reserved a Bridal exclusive with them that included drinks and hor' dourves. When I initially made the appointment I spoke on the phone with Suzi and knew immediately after hanging up that I made the right choice by calling them. Upon arriving I felt like a princess. I had the boutique to myself and loved ones and would be working with Sue and Suzi. These women were beyond accommodating, knowledgeable, and down to earth. They turned a stressful experience into a warm memory for years to come. It is this type of customer service that makes them successful and unique as my cousin said right away after leaving that she would come back here the moment she becomes engaged.

Thanks again ladies!

Sent on 10/29/2014

The ladies at TLC are fun, upbeat, and show a genuine passion for their job. They are just as excited as you are to find your gown. Not pushy at all - which I unfortunately experienced at other dress stores. My first experience with TLC was Jay-Jay and she was a hoot. I knew it was going to be a great experience from the second I met her. She helped me find my dream dress. The stars aligned perfectly when I called back and the dress I wanted to try on a 2nd time was the only one they had left out of the ones I tried on. I live out of state and they are going to ship me my dress so I don't have to travel for alterations, which makes it so much easier on me. Thanks TLC for your passionate, professional service!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Lecole · Married on 10/04/2015

I went to several different Bridal Boutiques and didn't feel it was a good match for me. I went to TLC Bridal Boutique expecting the same outcome and was pleasantly surprised! The ladies were extremely friendly and catered to my needs. JayJay is the absolute best!! She made me feel so comfortable and knew exactly what I wanted just from talking to me. What was amazing, I had wrote down different styles that I liked and without me showing her she picked out my top choice. My dress is absolutely perfect.l!! JayJay made me feel as if she was a long time friend that was helping me pick out my dress. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Grace · Married on 10/03/2015

The team was extremely helpful. I would recommend them highly. They had a variety of selections to choose from.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

I love everything about this boutique!!!I had the absolute best experience at TLC Bridal Boutique! I worked with Suzi who helped me find me the perfect dress and JayJay the owner who helped me order it when Suzi was out. My family absolutely loved going there and sharing the experience with me too! Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable and they truly want to help you find the perfect dress for you. I would and will highly recommend TLC Bridal Boutique to every bride I know looking to find their perfect dress! I want them to have the same experience as I did!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/03/2015

The entire staff at TLC is always so nice and helpful. Patty helped me find my perfect Casablanca wedding dress, and JayJay was so enthusiastic and helpful throughout the process as well. My bridesmaids also go their dresses at TLC and I could not be happier with how they turned out, they were the exact color that I wanted and they all looked fabulous! TLC will make sure you have the most beautiful dress specifically for you for your big day!

Sent on 11/05/2015

I bought my dress from TLC and they were fabulous! I was feel ing a bit stressed after my first few wedding dress shopping experiences, but TLC was wonderful. I worked with Suzi, and JayJay for a bit as well. Suzi is truly the best! She made me feel so comfortable, pulled all different styles of dresses for me, dolled me up with all kinds of belts and accessories to show me various looks, and kept my mom, maid of honor and I laughing the whole time. The shop is also super cute, with a great selection. I couldn't have asked for more and will definitely recommend TLC to my friends.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Excellent boutique; so helpful and had wonderful selection. They even allowed me an additional appointment to show my dad the dress before I bought it when they were incredibly busy!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Buying my dress at TLC was an absolute dream from start to finish! I worked with Sue, who put me at ease and made a potentially stressful experience so much fun. There was no rushing and no pressure, and even though there were many other brides there on the same day, Sue made me feel so special. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted, but Sue had a true eye for styles that would be flattering on my body type- I ended up choosing the first one I tried on! All of the employees were warm and friendly and made the whole experience so exciting and memorable.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Angela · Married on 09/19/2015

I told her what kind of style I was looking for, she not only nailed it and I found THE dress, but she also let me try on all different types of gowns for the full experience and all of us had a great time! I really felt like both ladies actually cared about finding me the perfect dress, professional and knowledgeable, as well as fun and understanding! I will always remember the day I found my wedding dress because of how special they made me feel and what a great time it was! I truely appreciate everything, thank you!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

They were very helpful. And very patient with me. Also they're very friendly and there was no pressure to buy anything.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/14/2015

The people working at TLC were amazing compared to David's Bridal. They really listened to what I wanted and didn't like and helped me find the dress of my dreams! Almost all of the wedding dresses I tried on looked good, but I wanted something lighter and simple. She suggested a bridesmaid dress which I thought sounded silly, but the first one I tried on I feel in love with! It was great to go to a place and not have them try to push a more expensive dress on me that I didn't love. It was also great to have the entire boutique to myself and had 2 hours to try on dresses and I never once felt rushed! I recommend TLC Bridal Boutique to everyone because they were so friendly, helpful, and awesome!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2015

They were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, providing me and my bridesmaids with perfect dresses!

Sent on 08/27/2015

I loved this bridal shop! I looked at several different shops before I was recommended to try TLC, and I am so happy I did. I was able to set up a private appointment and invite a handful of women. It was a wonderful, personalized experience! They even made a little sign with my name on it out front, which added a special touch. The staff was super friendly and accommodating, and I am so glad I found my dream dress there :) Thank you ladies!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Gloryvee · Married on 08/30/2015

My experience at TLC was amazing! I described what I like and she came back with about 7 dresses, one of them being THE dress! I definitely will recommend TLC to anyone who has a special event.

Sent on 01/19/2015

My mom and I had such an amazing time with Jayjay. I could not have asked for a better person to help me make one of the biggest decisions for my wedding! The shop is warm, inviting and packed full of options. I can't say enough how thrilled I am about my choice to fly all the way from the OC to MD to go shopping for my dress with my mom in my home town at TLC Bridal! xoxoxo

Sent on 10/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

Wonderful experience- far exceeded my other experience at another shop. Attendant was exactly the kind of person I expected and needed!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Jessi · Married on 08/01/2015

JJ was vivacious, professional, helpful and just a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/17/2015

They are very responsive and pay personal attention to you. Their shop is beautiful and provides the perfect wedding dress shopping atmosphere.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Katherine · Married on 07/31/2015

TLC was a great place to get my gown!!! From the moment I stepped in I felt welcome. The shop was so inviting and the special touches like my name on the chalkboard and adding my picture to the Facebook page made me feel like I was the most important person to come into that shop. Sue my stylist was great and so incredibly helpful. I loved working with this boutique to find my dress for the big day!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

This is exactly the experience I had hoped for! I never tried on a dress that was more than my budget, and we got wine afterwards! It was amazing.

Sent on 12/11/2014